My Best Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Venky came back from the office, I was very nervous. I still had doubt on Alex's story. Whether the ploy was crafted by Venky or Alex himself crafted it where Venky's name was put up as a cover.

Venky walked own our living room and put his attaché in the center table and then shrieked, "Darling, how did these stains come in the carpet? I didn't see these stains when left the house in the morning."

I knew, I was caught. But I walked up to him bravely and whispered on his ears, "Your gift on my birthday darling."

Venky hugged me and kissed me. Even he sucked my lips for a moment which he never did outside our bedroom. That night we had a volcanic sex and Venky had two ejaculations and I had equal number of orgasms. Then we slept naked throughout the night that we did only in the early years of our marriage.

A few months later Venky went to California for a software conference. He asked me to accompany him. But I had some assignment with my fashion designer. So I could not go. After two three days I got an unexpected call.

"Hello Mam, here is Alex, How are you doing?" Alex almost screamed over the phone.

"Fine Alex" I was bit excited getting his call, "But it seems, you forgot me."

"Oh, no Mam" Alex exuberated loudly, "How could I forget a lady who gave me the most memorable moment of my life?"

"Is it so?" I quipped with a smile, "You are yet to keep your promise of meeting me again, Alex."

"That's why I am calling you" Alex took a long breath, "I know, Venky is not there. You must be feeling lonely. I thought, I could give you some company. Why don't you join me in a dinner tomorrow? Are you free?"

"Oh yes. I have no work" I readily accepted his invitation, "Tell me, where and when."

I jotted down the place where he wanted to dine with me at around 7 PM. The restaurant was close to our residence, I told him, I would walk down and join him. But he didn't agree. He promised to pick me up from my apartment,.

Next day by 6:30 PM I was ready. I dressed up little sexily with a provocative pair of short blouse and long skirt. Short blouse exposed half of my boobs. The long skirt exposed my entire left leg right from my heap I sprayed my exclusive erotic perfume all over my body. I knew, the invitation for a dinner was just an alibi. It was an invitation for another sexual rendezvous. Alex came a little before 7 PM and drove me to the restaurant. Reaching there I found Alex in little hurry. He ordered some exotic Mediterranean dishes and asked the waiter to hurry up. I knew, my pussy was in the threshold of another invasion and Alex was boiling inside to fuck me once again. Both of us were so tensed that we were engaged with some casual talk. We hurriedly finished our dinner. It was not even 8 PM. We walked down to parking lot and got up in Alex's car.

"Mam, do you mind if I take you to my apartment. It will be great pleasure taking you to my apartment" Alex started his car and turned his face to get my nod.

"No problem. Love to see a bachelor's den" I nodded with a smile. I was already pumped up and knew, we were going to have sex. It could happen anywhere. No harm in doing it in his apartment. He might feel more comfortable to fuck in his den and I would surely get more explosive moments. My hunger went frantic.

We reached Alex's apartment in no time. His was another luxury apartment, maybe little smaller than ours, but wonderfully decorated. A cute entrance passage with lots of exotic hangings. We entered his living room. I saw another guy taller than Alex reading a magazine in the far away corner of the room. I was little shocked. At the same time little worried whether the evening as I was fantasizing would unfold in his presence.

"Meet my friend Willy" Alex introduced his friend to me. He stood up and shook my hand. He had a huge body.

"Here is Nidhi, the wonderful brave lady I talked about" Alex looked at me with a naughty smile.

"Oh yes" the guy gushed out with his eyes hungrily roaming on my half exposed boobs, "Whenever we meet, he talked about you only. You had really charmed him".

He guided me to sit in the sofa and whispered in my ears, "You smell so good. I'm charged up."

The indication was pretty clear. The evening would unfold into a group sex that I saw in porno videos and never believed that it could happen in real life..

"Let's have some drinks" Alex told joyously, "Willy, I guess you had your dinner."

"Yes, yes" Willy nodded vigorously, "Damn, I couldn't join you in the dinner. I got stuck up. So drove straight to your apart. In the way I took some burgers. It's enough."

"What do you like to have, Mam?" Alex bent and asked me politely, "Your hubby told me, you love scotch on rock. Shall I prepare one for you?"

"Yes, you are right. I don't like Gins with lime like other ladies do" I smiled at him, "It gives me slow but steady kick with no hang over next morning."

I knew, I needed some quick kick. For sure I had to take on these two hefty guys. How could I withstand without right kick?

"You know Mam" Alex gives me my scotch, "Willy was very eager to meet you ever since I told my experience with you. What a mind blowing moment we had on your birthday. Nie, Mam?"

I laughed at Alex's very civilized assertion that the guy came here only to meet. He couldn't openly say that the guy came here to eat me. But looking at his huge body I got scared. He must have a cock larger than Alex. How could I withstand his pumping? I felt, I must take few more pegs to drive away my fears. My soul of course consoled me, after jumping in an ocean, there was no need to fear a few drops of dew.

After third peg I felt like flying. Alex kissed me. Willy joined from the back. I was sandwiched between two black guys. Both kissing me passionately. Willy unzipped my blouse from the back and my blouse hang on my shoulder. Alex took it away and threw it in the floor. Willy unhooked my bra and snatched it and my boobs were all exposed. I could feel, Willy had removed his trousers and his huge hot cock stuck in my ass. Alex started sucking my boobs, sometime biting my nipples. But Willy was bent on seeing me naked. So he unzipped my skirt, allowed it to drop by moving away from me momentarily. I was now only in panties.

Next few hours the guys took me in new world of sexual odyssey. Fucking me in all three holes. The length of Willy's dick might be little more than Alex, but its girth was double of Alex. When he pushed his cock in my mouth, it tore my mouth to enter. I felt I had some bleeding in both side of my mouth that pained me extremely. I screamed, I tried to cough it out. But it didn't stop him to push it further. It choked my throat. I struggled to take it out of my mouth. I could hardly breathe. I was gasping. But he held my head tight with his iron hands. Suddenly I felt that he dumped his load on my mouth. Hot, thick, huge. It sent a shiver in my entire body. Alex was sucking my pussy. He was thrown out as I shivered vigorously. I swallowed his hot cum. Miraculously the extraordinary sensation of swallowing a stranger's hot thick semen changed my focus and I forgot my pains. Started enjoying the evening.

Entire evening two guys fucked my pussy, mouth and asshole relentlessly and dumped their cum in tones in my every fuck hole. During two to three hours both got several erections and pumped me non stopped. Sometime lying, sometime standing, sometime doggy style, sometime on a sofa. But my ecstasy exploded when Willy lifted me with his hands and fucked me standing keeping my back on a wall. He fucked me how long I didn't know. I screamed on top of my voice and he rammed my pussy mercilessly like a piston of a speeding steam engine. But before his cock exploded inside my cunt, I had innumerous volcanic orgasms. I realized why Alex invited his friend to fuck me. He wanted me to reach my sexual pleasure to a new height that Alex failed to take me.

My pussy, my mouth, my ass hole took how many liters of their cum that evening I didn't know. What I realized, the number of orgasms I had must have outnumbered my orgasms that I had in ten years of my marriage.

Seeing me completely drained out Alex asked me to stay back in his apartment. But I refused. I picked up my clothes and went to the toilet. Took a shower and dressed up. When I came out, I saw Willy sitting in the sofa properly dressed. Alex was nowhere. Maybe, he was busy dressing up in another toilet. Seeing me Willy got up with a broad smile and told, "Madam, I appreciate you stamina and courage. Alex is correct, you are a brave lady. Have no inhibition, no fuss, Love to enjoy sex undiluted."

"Thanks Willy" I short cut his speech that sounded to my ears more like a flattery than truth. I raised my voice and told little harshly, "You are satisfied, isn't it?"

"Madam, I know, you are thinking, I am flirting with you" Willy looked at me intensely, "But that's not true. I had sex with many ladies, from young to old. But I must say, I could not find another brave lady like you. All others asked for a safe sex. Forced me to use condom. You didn't bother. And that gave the real kick to fuck intensely with complete freedom. You know, condom puts barrier, reduces the sensation. It robs freedom and lowers passion. Today I got the freedom and sensation. That took my passion to a new height. I must thank you for giving me most sensational evening of my life."

His plain talking took me aback. I felt highly embarrassed. So I fumbled to react immediately. But after few seconds, I murmured, "You too gave me my greatest pleasure. I could not even imagine it in my wildest dream."

"Thanks once again. We are now friends" Willy took my hand and kissed it lightly, "Call me whenever you feel like. I'll be at your service This is my visiting card."

I took his visiting card, looked at it. Oh my God, he was vice president of Venky's software company. I put it in my hand bag. I couldn't believe to get Venky's boss as my sex buddy. Venky would get promotion soon, pretty sure. But for me, another horizon of sexual odyssey opened up. Meanwhile, Alex came out dressed up. Willy left us immediately.

Alex dropped me in my apartment at around 1 AM and I was so exhausted and drained out that I could not even change my dress. I fell on the sofa and slept till 10 AM next morning.

When I got up, I felt severe pain all over my body. But when I recounted my pleasure that I got that evening my pains on the body looked trifling. I thanked my presence of mind. Had I not gulped three pegs crossing my limit, I could never withstand the squally evening of repeated fucking by two monsters tearing my all fuck holes.

Ten days later my hubby came back. When I opened the door, he looked at me with a sparkle in his eyes and whispered, "Darling your face is glowing. You look ten years younger. How does it happen?" I blushed and murmured, "Because of your thoughtful gift in my last birthday. Best ever."

But I couldn't say, 'My dear dear hubby, you won last time with your colleague. This time I won with your boss. I finally cheated you for which you will not repent."

12