My Best Business Trip Yet Pt. 07

Story Info
Marcy explores a new BBC experience under Anna's strict hand.
13.6k words
4.53
20.2k
21
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBCXXX
BBCXXX
697 Followers

This was my fastest turnaround trip in history. I was headed back to Cleveland after having just been there two weeks earlier. My boss was surprised when I told him of the need; how our client had specifically requested that I make this special trip. What I didn't tell my boss was that my client only made the request after I convinced her how necessary it was to keep their progress on schedule. I may have exaggerated a bit!

In truth, it was my own desires that prompted this quick return, my own lust, you might say. My last trip was so fresh in my mind, where I had two nights of sexual frenzy that served to stoke my interracial yearnings. The first night I spent with my friend Rob, where I enjoyed once again him and his large black cock. That night he had introduced me to his lovely and bisexual friend, Denise, with her dark beauty. It was my first real encounter with another woman.

The second night was supposed to be more of the same with Rob and Denise, but Rob was unexpectedly called out of town. Although I was disappointed at first, Denise saved the day by sharing me with a group of her friends. And when I say 'share,' I mean completely! I spent a wild sapphic night with four women; black, white and Asian, exploring every inch of each other's bodies. That two-day period was a true initiation for me into the pleasures of other women.

And if that wasn't enough, I found a new thrill that totally bowled me over. It was in the form of Denise's bisexual friend Anna. Like all of Denise's friends she was stunning; a tall, thin redhead with long curly hair and alabaster skin. But it was her attitude that swept me away. Anna was a powerful force, demanding what she wanted, taking what she could, but also giving me what I needed, which was sexual pleasure!

Anna had taken complete control of me that night, dominating me and commanding me to service her every whim. I'm not sure why, but I found her domination over me to be quite thrilling. Apparently, Anna had taken a liking to me that night as well, because she wanted me to come back to see her again. But there was a bonus to this already tantalizing request, Anna's husband.

I had learned from the other girls that Anna was married and that she eagerly shared her husband with her friends. Her friends were only too happy to accept because her husband, Matthew, was reportedly a gorgeous black man skilled in making love. And now I was on my way to Cleveland to see them! I arranged this trip specifically around their schedule so that we could meet again. My pussy had been wet all week from the planning and anticipation!

I went to my client's office that morning and forced myself to focus on the task at hand. I had already taken the risk of exaggerating the need for this trip, and I couldn't expose this falsehood, or I might lose the opportunity to repeat my trips here to see Rob, Denise, and the others. So, I spent the day making myself indispensable to my client and justifying this trip, but as soon as the workday ended I rushed back to the hotel to get ready for the night. My heart was pounding hard as I checked into my room.

I ordered room service for a quick dinner, although I was too excited to eat much. I was going over Anna's instructions in my mind to make sure I followed them correctly. She had given me her address and told me to arrive promptly at 8:00 p.m. She also gave me strict instructions on what I was to wear under my street clothing. I had on a simple, long summer dress, but underneath I was wearing a lacy shelf bra with open cup, completely exposing my breasts and nipples. Below that I was wearing old fashion stockings and garter belt, but without panties. Anna was very clear about that.

The last item on my list was the tall, red high heels. I looked at myself in the mirror. The dress concealed most everything, but I was so excited, and the dress was so thin, that I could clearly see my nipples poking through and I could just make out the slightly darker outline of my nipples beneath the fabric. I was ready to leave by 7:00 but knew that I could not show up early or Anna would be upset. It was so hard for me to wait these last agonizing minutes.

Finally, it was time and I drove to the address Anna had given me. I parked out front and walked to the front door of a lovely, urban two-story house in one of the City neighborhoods. I rang the bell with my heart racing and could hear someone approaching the door. The door opened, and I was greeted my an extremely attractive young man. This must be Matthew! I quietly gasped.

Everything I had heard about him was true. He was not a large man, about 6 ft. tall and slender but well-toned. He had a strong jawline and pronounced cheekbones, with a large easy smile and dark eyes. His skin tone was like caramel, much lighter than Rob's. His hair was cut in a short afro with tight curls on top and he had a trimmed, short beard. I could see he took great care for his appearance.

Matthew was wearing a simple, tight short-sleeve polo style shirt that emphasized his toned body; muscular but not overly so. My heart fluttered at seeing him standing there in front of me. Smiling at me he spoke and invited me in, "You must be Marcy. I've heard so much about you from Anna. I'm so glad you could join us tonight!"

I could only stammer out a short response, "It's nice meeting you, Matthew. Thanks for inviting me over. I've heard so many nice things about you. Anna's friends were very complimentary." I blushed then, remembering that their compliments had been about his attractiveness, his beautiful black cock, and his skill at love-making. I also realized that he must know that was what we talked about, but he wasn't fazed at all and he offered me a glass of wine while we waited for Anna.

I had only just started to drink my wine when Anna entered the room. She looked stunning in a simple white summer dress. She was completely relaxed and confidently in control. She greeted me kindly and gave me a quick kiss on the mouth and then we all had a glass of wine while Anna started to tell me about the evening plans. She made it clear that we were going to operate under her directions, which was exactly what I was yearning for.

Anna laid down the ground rules, "Marcy, you will go into the bedroom and undress, but leaving on just the specified undergarments. I hope you have them, yes?" I nodded quickly, and she continued, "Good girl! I knew I could count on you.

"You will sit quietly on the bed and wait for us. Do not touch anything in the room unless I tell you to, do you understand?" I nodded again. "We will join you when we are ready. I will give you instructions tonight and I require that you obey my commands quickly and without question. If you do that, I promise you that you will be rewarded." I was becoming more excited as Anna spoke to me so forcefully, but with that beautiful smile.

"If you do not obey me, or if you deviate from my instructions, you will be punished. Punishment may include some minor physical pain. But you don't need to worry. I am not a sadist, I will not harm you. If you repeatedly disobey me the ultimate punishment will be that we stop, and then you will leave. I don't think you would like that, would you? Do you agree to my rules?"

I quickly nodded and said, "I agree, Anna."

"There is one more thing, Marcy. When we are in that room, you will address me by either "Ma'am" or "Mistress Anna," do you understand?" I liked the sound of that, so I nodded and smiled. Anna smiled back and gave me another quick kiss, but just a little longer and more sensual than before. I noticed Matthew smiling at us and looking downward I also noticed a visible bulge in his pants. "Good! I know we are going to have fun tonight. Go in the room now and get ready."

They walked away as I entered the bedroom. As my eyes adjusted to the lower light I could see it was a large room with a king size bed near the center of one wall. The windows were all covered, and the lighting was soft and low. I could also see the other furniture in the room and it intrigued me. There was a large sofa along one wall and nearby that was a low padded table.

On the other side of the room, near the bed was something I hadn't seen before. It was a large, modern-looking settee. It had two large curved humps, one higher than the other, with a curved dip between. It made me think of an acoustic guitar, cut in half and laid on its side.

I dutifully removed my dress and hung it on the back of the door and sat on the edge of the bed to wait. I was wearing nothing now but what Anna ordered and I looked around the room, remembering Anna's rule about not touching anything. I was now noticing there were other, smaller items scattered throughout the room. I saw a few dildos of various sizes and shapes. There were a few straps and soft-looking ropes on another table, and a few other items I couldn't identify.

The door suddenly opened and in walked Anna, now wearing a silk robe tied about the waist. Below that I could see she was wearing fine fishnet stockings and very tall stiletto heels. She had also added more make-up, applying heavier amounts of dark eye shadow and rouge, and her lips were bright red. She looked at me and said, "Good girl, Marcy! Stand up and let me look at you!"

I stood up and began to turn around slowly. Anna purred a little and said, "Very nice! I like the way that bra shows off your pretty tits. She stepped up to me, leaned over and gave one of my exposed nipples a lick and kiss, leaving some bright lipstick encircling my nipple. She straightened back up and said, "Matthew will join us later, if I allow it. He is a privilege that must be earned first, do you understand?"

I said "Yes, Anna...OUCH!" I was taken completely by surprise when Anna suddenly smacked my ass very hard with her open hand. I'm sure she must have left a red, hand-shaped impression.

"That is a reminder. What did I tell you about my name?"

I suddenly remembered and quietly said, "I'm sorry, Mistress Anna. I'll remember from now on." My ass cheek hurt a little, but I felt a rush in my pussy from her punishment.

"I know you will, Marcy. Now let's begin with your lesson. First, I want you to undress me." I reached out and untied her robe and removed it from her and hung it up on the door. I turned back to her as she said, "How do I look?"

She looked amazing, wearing her fishnet stockings and garter belt, and like me she had no panties. Her small shock of red pubic hair was just above her pretty, shaven pussy. She was wearing a halter corset that left her ample breasts completely exposed. I eyed her hungrily but remembered my etiquette just in time as I blurted out, "You look incredible, Mistress Anna. I can't wait to touch you!"

"In good time, Marcy, when I tell you. For now, I want you to lie back on the tantra chair and spread your legs for me." She pointed me to the odd-looking settee. So that's what that is! Anna guided me over and I laid back on the tall curved portion while spreading my legs and straddling the chair. "Good! Now I want you to rub your pussy for me."

I hesitated for just a second due to my internal embarrassment; Anna started to raise an eyebrow in impatience and I quickly said, "Yes Ma'am," as I reached down to start rubbing my pussy.

Anna was standing over me, watching me play with my pussy. She said, "Good, Marcy. Spread your pussy lips wider for me. That's nice." Anna started caressing one of my breasts as she watched me masturbate. I could see that she was excited by my acquiescence to her will; her nipples were erect, and she was breathing deeply. My pussy was getting wetter and Anna said, "Insert a finger and fuck your pussy for me."

As I followed her order Anna walked to a nearby table and came back with a 7-inch long dildo. She applied some lubrication to the end and then said, "Now I want you to fuck your pussy with this." I obeyed, taking the dildo and inserting slowly into my pussy and then I began to slowly move it in and out. Anna was watching me with a smile when I suddenly felt a deep vibration inside me. My eyes grew wide.

I noticed then that Anna had a small remote control in her hand and she was adjusting the frequency and magnitude of the vibrations. She soon found one that really worked for me as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. Anna leaned down directly over my face and with a large smile on her bright red lips asked, "Do you like that, Marcy? Does it feel good?"

I bit my lip and then said, "Yes, Mistress Anna. It feels so good." Anna leaned in closer and kissed my lips and pulled back. Then she came in again with her lips open and I responded in kind. She started off slow and soft, which was surprising for her, but soon her kiss became more aggressive. She was pushing her tongue deep into my mouth and wrestling with my tongue.

I was happy to be overpowered by Anna and my pussy was responding to the forceful kiss by gushing more wetness. I kept up the fucking with the vibrator, because it felt good, but also because I had not been instructed to stop. Anna stopped our kiss and pulled back. Her lipstick was smudged and I'm sure it was all around my mouth. She just smiled and said, "You are doing well, Marcy. If you like the feeling of that dildo you will love the feeling of my husband's cock deep inside you! Would you like that?"

As she finished asking me the question she reached down with her right hand and began to rub my clit with the tips of her fingers. I felt a jolt of electricity through my pussy at her touch, but I knew I had to answer her quickly. "Yes, Mistress Anna!" I was picturing Matthew and my imagination was running wild with what I had already heard about him.

Anna said, "Say it, Marcy! Tell me what you want. Tell me what you want to do with my husband and his big, beautiful black cock!" Her fingers were circling my clit with more pressure and little more speed.

I was moaning but also trying to obey her by answering. "I want your husband's big cock, Mistress Anna! I want to suck his cock! I want your husband to fuck me!" I was thrusting the vibrator dildo harder and faster into my pussy.

Anna continued, "You like black cocks, don't you Marcy? You like to suck on big, black cocks, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress Anna!"

"Say it, you pretty little slut!

"I love big, black cocks! I love sucking on black cocks! I want to suck on your husband's black cock!"

"You want him to cum in your mouth, don't you Marcy? You want to swallow his cum, don't you? Tell me!"

"I want your husband's cum in my mouth, Mistress Anna! I want to swallow it all! Oh my God! Yes! Yes!" I was bucking with an intense orgasm as Anna rubbed my clit frantically and I was fucking myself with the vibrator. Anna stayed over me with a big smile on her face as I writhed around gasping for air, sweating from the intense fucking I had given myself.

Anna started to kiss my face and forehead tenderly as I calmed down. It was out of character for her, but I was enjoying her light touch. She started to speak to me in a quiet, calming tone. "You did very well, Marcy! You have been obeying my orders and you will soon be rewarded, if you continue to be good. You know what your reward will be, don't you? Tell me."

"Your husband's black cock, Mistress Anna."

"That's right, Marcy. But I am a little worried that when my husband comes in here and I let him fuck you, that you will forget about me. I'm worried that all you will think about is his big, black cock. Will you forget about me, Marcy?

"No Ma'am!"

"Because I want you to service me too, Marcy. I want you to suck on my pussy, Marcy! Would you like to lick my pussy?"

I smiled as I answered, with a sheepish look on my face, "Yes, Mistress Anna! I want to lick your pussy, and..."

"And what, Marcy? I didn't ask if you wanted anything else. What else should I let you do? Answer me!"

I wasn't sure if I was playing the game correctly, but I decided to take my chances, so I answered, "I want to suck your pussy, Mistress Anna, and I want to lick your asshole!"

Anna gave me a wicked smile and said, "Oh, you do, do you? You are such a dirty little whore, Marcy! I like that. But I will have to decide if I will let you lick my asshole. You will have to earn that pleasure. Get up now!"

Anna brusquely pulled me up from the tantra chair and pulled me over to the bed. She said, "You say that you won't forget about my pussy when you have my husband's black cock in your mouth, but I'm not convinced. So, before I let you have my husband, you must first eat my pussy and make me cum. Can you do that, Marcy?"

I smiled again and eagerly said, "Yes Mistress Anna! Please!"

Anna climbed on the bed and opened her legs wide. I quickly followed her and as I got close she grabbed my head and pulled my face between her legs. I could smell her sweet musk; it was an aroma that I remembered and welcomed. I was already licking her pussy wildly with large broad strokes of my tongue; occasionally taking her clit between my lips and sucking noisily. There was no going slowly with Anna.

Anna was moving her hips while pushing my face harder into her clean-shaven pussy. I was doing everything I could to give her pleasure and make her come, partly because I was anxious to see her husband and see if everything I had heard was true, but mostly because I really liked Anna and wanted to make her happy. The whole time she was giving me commands, such as "Lick me faster! Suck my clit! Harder! Fuck me with your finger! Now use two fingers! Harder!"

I now had three of my fingers pounding away inside her pussy and I was sucking on her clit with gusto! Anna was definitely building toward a climax; I could sense it. Just as I thought she would pop, Anna grabbed my hand and pulled me out of her pussy. She then sat up, grabbed me roughly and threw me onto the bed and then jumped on top of me. I thought I was about to be punished for some transgression, but I was wrong.

Anna quickly dove onto my mouth with hers and began to suck and lick my lips, tongue and mouth. She was literally licking my face, gathering up and tasting the remnants of her pussy juice there. She stopped for a moment and held my face with her hand. She pulled back her mouth so that she was hovering just a few inches above mine. She was looking into my eyes and smiling wickedly; her face was so beautiful! I could see a shiny glimmer of moisture building at the corner of her mouth.

Anna looked down at me and said, "You suck pussy good, Marcy! You have a talented tongue. I only stopped you because you were too good; I'm not ready to share you yet! And I decided to reward you." As she spoke her words were thick because her mouth was so wet. As her full red lips were speaking those words, words that made me feel proud for pleasing her, the moisture at the corner of her mouth had continued to build and started to move down her lower lip.

Just as Anna finished her talking and stopped to look at me, a thin rivulet of her saliva dropped from her mouth and onto my lips. I instinctively licked my lips. Anna smiled at me and so I closed my lips and said "Mmmmm."

Anna said, "You like that, do you?" I smiled. "Do you want some more, you sweet, dirty little whore?"

"Yes, Mistress Anna!"

"What do you want? Say it!"

"I want to taste your spit. I want you to spit in my mouth, Mistress Anna!"

"Good girl! Now open your mouth!" She squeezed her hand together on my cheeks to force my mouth open, but she didn't need to; I was already opening my mouth. Anna just hovered there for the longest time allowing the wetness in her mouth to collect, using her tongue to control it until she was ready. I waited patiently, focused intently on her bright red lips as she stared into my eyes. Every so often I would glance up to her eyes to silently plead with her.

BBCXXX
BBCXXX
697 Followers