My Best Flight Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like big round, soft asses?"

"Yes."

"How about big bellies?"

"Yes."

"And thick creamy thighs?"

"Yes." I was getting really confused and really turned on watching the little one massage Sara's boobs and Sara enjoying the situation. "What is this all about?"

The little one dropped Sara's boobs and moved over to me. I have to admit that I was a little frightened. She was shorter than me but outweighed me by a hundred pounds. She had thick arms and legs. I haven't hit a girl since the third grade and didn't want to start tonight but I was prepared to avoid a fight.

She approached me with a sneer on her face like there was major trouble. I have seen lesbians fight and they are ruthless in defending their women. I didn't know what to do. We were toe to toe, actually dick to belly and then her face broke. The little one started laughing so hard that she fell to her knees, then rolled backwards on the floor laughing so hard. Sara started laughing too and sat on the end of the bed.

"That's it! What the fuck is this?" I demanded.

Sara said, "Sorry, we couldn't resist fucking with you. On the way home I told Carrie all about our adventures. She fingered me to see how wet I was in the car and couldn't believe it. We ran in the house and she ate my pussy like crazy. We both got turned on by the whole thing. Anyway, afterwards we talked more about it and she wanted to meet you. She knows someone who works in reservations at this hotel and called to find what room you were in. We got cleaned up and headed on over. In the car we thought this would be a fun way to fuck with you with her playing the nasty bull dyke pissed over you touching her woman."

"You are kidding me! This was all a setup?"

Carrie who was still lying on the floor chuckling with her knees up said "Yep, all my idea. Good one, huh?"

"You scared the crap out of me."

"That was the plan, but now we are going to make it up to you."

"What?"

Carrie turned to Sara, "Help me up sweetie."

Sara stood over Carrie and used two hands to help her up. Sara came over to me and put her hands around my shoulders pressing her whole body against mine. Her head towered over mine. "We are going to do all the things we couldn't do on the plane and more."

"Really?

Carrie came over to my other side and wrapped her hands around my waist. My head towered over Carries. "Much more, trust me. And I promise, no more nasty bull dyke act. Unless you want me too."

I replied "No thanks, I dam near shit myself before."

Carrie lowered her hand and slipped it into the fly of my shorts and grabbed my junk. She nicely massaged it for me. "As you wish."

After a few seconds Carrie removed her hand. "Ewwww, it's all sticky. You really were just pulling your pud, weren't you?

"Yeah." I said embarrassed. "Sara really got me incredibly turned on before. I needed to whack it before I could go to sleep."

Sara said "Well, we are going to take real good care of you. I hated leaving you all worked up on the plane but what could I do? Plus, I knew Carrie would have been pissed off at me if she couldn't help."

"Definitely on all accounts. First thing though is we have to clean off that junk off your junk." Carrie said.

Sara said hopefully, "Shower time?"

Carrie replied, "Shower time!"

Sara gave a delighted squeal as she released me. Her first motion was to remove her dress over her head and then kick off her shoes. In seconds she was naked. I took in all of her. There was so much of her I had to look in sections.

Sara said, "I never bother putting on a bra or panties after Carrie ate me out. Hope you don't mind."

Again, I was at a loss for words. Carrie meanwhile was sliding my boxers to the floor. I was naked in seconds. Sara came over to me face to face. She leaned down and kissed me long and deep, her long tongue was probing all through my mouth. I put my hands on her hips and began exploring.

Meanwhile Carrie was taking off her tee shirt and shorts. Apparently Sara didn't return the favor to Carrie since she was still in her bra and panties. Sara broke off the kiss and went and put her arms around Carrie. She had to bend severely to do this. Their lips met and Carrie put her arms around Sara's neck. Their kiss was unbelievably hot and passionate. Sara unhooked Carries bra and threw it to the floor. She then grabbed Carries ass and lifted her off the ground without breaking the kiss. She carried Carrie to the bed and then literally dropped her. Carrie bounced on the end of the bed and wound up on her back with her feet on the floor. Sara violently grabbed Carrie's legs and lifted them straight up. She held them in place with her body and almost ripped the panties off of Carries ample ass. Sara then dropped to her knees and buried her face in Carries pussy giving it a few good licks. My erection was pulsing up and down with every heartbeat.

Carrie quickly pushed Sara up saying "Shower time NOW!"

Sara giggled and practically skipped to the hotel bathroom. In seconds I heard the water in the tub starting to run. It quickly changed to the shower stream. Carrie stood and gently grabbed my dick, "Come on, you're gonna love this."

Carrie carefully led me to the bathroom where Sara had already prepared the tub. Sara held back the curtain saying, "This isn't big enough for the three of us. You two get in there and I'll wash you two."

Carrie stepped into the tub and I followed. Carrie turned around in the water stream to get all wet and then traded places with me so I could get in the water. Carrie put her hands on my waist and made me turn around so I was wet on all sides. Once I was facing her again she moved right against me and looked up in my eyes. She reached up and pulled my head down to hers and locked her lips on mine. If I thought that Sara had a talented tongue it was only because I hadn't experienced Carrie's before now. I felt Sara's hands on my back soaping me up from outside the tub. Carrie's hands moved down and was massaging my butt. My cock was rock solid and poking her in the belly. I thought I was in heaven only to find out that the fun had only just begun.

Sara pushed Carrie away so she could soap my front. Carrie joined in and both of them very thoroughly washed every inch of me. I can guarantee that there wasn't an atom of lotion left on my body due to the extent that they washed me off. I took the soap from Carrie. Sara and I washed off Carrie. I enjoyed exploring every inch, every curve, every fold on Carries very filled out body. Every other woman I ever showered with was always concerned about getting their hair wet. Not Carrie, she put her whole head into the stream to rinse off.

Once Carrie and I were clean and rinsed off we stepped out of the tub and I held the curtain back for Sara. She giggled and she stepped into the tub. She said, "One nice thing about hotels, unlimited hot water" and giggled some more.

Now, at over six foot and 400 plus pounds there is a whole lot of Sara to wash. At one point I became frustrated with the shower curtain and pulled it all the way to one side. Some water was splashing on the floor but it couldn't be helped. We had a 400 pound woman in a 300 pound tub. We worked with what we had. It took a very long time to cover Sara's whole body but it was a labor of love. Since Sara was so tall there was no issue with her hair getting wet.

I concentrated on Sara's top half (being taller) and Carrie worked the bottom. Eventually we completed the task and Sara turned off the water. Only then did we realize that we were going to be short of towels. We all took a towel and dried off each other one at a time. Two of us dried off the third as best we could. We all had a laugh when we realized that Sara was using the floor mat at some point. We had used every single towel, hand towel and wash cloth not to mention the floor mat in the room. We were dry enough and headed back to the bed.

I was first to the bed when it dawned on me that I didn't know how this was going to work. Fortunately in seconds the decision was made for me. Carrie laid me down on my back across the foot of the bed on my back. She jumped over me and was kneeling on the bed. She lowered her mouth on my still rock hard erection and started sucking on me.

Sara was standing at the foot of the bed. "HEY! You promised! I get the first one, I owe it to him."

Carrie raised up her head looking at Sara. "Just warming it up for you sweetheart. This one is all yours."

Sara's face broke into a huge smile. "I love you so much baby. Thanks."

Carrie moved towards the headboard and Sara replaced her on my dick. Her tongue began to tease the head. It was exquisite. I lay on the bed being beautifully serviced by a woman with gold medal oral skills. Meanwhile, Carrie moved between Sara's legs. Because of Sara's girth I could not see what was happening but from the moans from Sara it must have been good. I knew I couldn't last much longer but was surprised how fast and strong my orgasm was. Sara didn't spill a drop. Her mouth gently sucked every little bit out of me and stayed on me until I started to deflate.

I could hear Carrie working hard behind Sara and wanted to see what was happening. I stepped off the bed and walked to Carrie. Sara was still on her hands and knees. Carrie had her tongue totally buried in Sara's asshole and was fisting Sara's pussy at the same time. Carrie removed her tongue and looked up at me saying "She's good, huh? Nobody eats me out better that my Sara does."

I was stunned at the vision I was seeing. Carrie's arm was pounding Sara's snatch very hard. Less than half the fore arm was visible on the in stroke. Sara's facial expression could have been the poster child of ecstasy. From somewhere deep inside Sara an orgasm started, worked it way through her insides, up her throat and out her mouth. She arched her back, threw her head back when it hit. She then buried her face in the mattress to stifle the screams of passion which kept coming in waves. After several orgasms Carrie slowed her pace and then removed her arm. "I love doing that to her. She comes so good that it turns me on just to see and hear it."

"That was really impressive." I said.

Sara then collapsed flat down on the bed taking deep breaths and rested while enjoying the aftershocks.

Carrie said, "Yeah, we know how to have a good time. Now that Sara got you to come it's my turn."

I took a step backwards towards the second bed. "Whoa, wait a minute. I need a little recovery time here."

Carrie crawls on her hands and knees over Sara towards me. "No you will not. Not around me."

Carrie stands up and pushes me back on the other bed. The container of lotion bounces on the bed and comes to rest next to my shoulder. Carrie crawls up on the bed and grabs the lotion. She tosses it towards the bathroom and it lands on the floor. "No distractions! Not to break the mood but I have to ask, no STD's, right? Sara and I are clean plus we get tested regularly. You're good, right?"

"Clean as clean can be."

"Good. Do you have condoms?"

"Ahhhh, no."

"What! Oh shit. We just assumed..."

"Sorry, I didn't even think to bring them. This is a business trip."

"Oh boy. Well, pussy penetration is out of the picture for you tonight. Neither of us wants to get pregnant or even take the slightest chance. Not to worry, there's lots of other fun to be had."

"But..."

I didn't have a chance to complete my thought since Carrie's tongue slipped expertly back into my mouth. I was tired of these two women taking the dominant role with me and decided to take the lead. I put my arms around Carrie and rolled her onto her back. I climbed on top and straddled one of her legs while continuing to kiss her. I was grinding my crotch into her thick thigh and using one hand to tweak a nipple. I must have been doing a good thing because Carrie was squirming back into me. I released the nipple and moved my hand down to her clit. She gave a little jump when I touched her love button but from the moans she must have been enjoying my touch. She reached down and found my unit giving it a nice rub. Then she found my ball sack and began to gently massage my nuts. The woman has some serious skills. Sooner than I expected my dick started getting hard again. I repositioned myself onto my knees to give myself some room for growth and then I got the first big surprise of the evening.

I felt Sara's hands on my butt cheeks. They were rubbing gently and then a felt her tongue tickling my hole. I've had a finger probe before and that was nice but this felt like electricity was being injected to me. My cock was taking the express route to engorged. Sara's tongue slowly worked its way inside my ass. Once it broke the plane it took my pleasure to another level. I never experienced this type of thrill before and I was liking it. I already felt a drop of pre cum slip out of my now hard dick. Sara was holding my cheeks apart and tongue fucking me while Carrie was still playing with my ball sack. I started worrying about coming again so quickly so I thought I better change positions. I carefully moved away from both women and tried to decide what to do next.

Carrie said "I want a cock to suck" so that decision was made.

She pushed me back to a laying down position and climbed on me in a 69 position. She slid her expert mouth down my shaft and started working her magic. Meanwhile I went to town dining on her dripping wet pussy. It was a little uncomfortable for me since she was so short and it was a tough to reach but her wetness and wonderful smell inspired me to overcome the minor obstacle. Sara, not to be left out, moved around and began tonguing Carrie's ass as expertly as she had done mine. Feeling Carrie's weight on top was a total thrill for me. My thought drifted to what it would be like to have Sara on top of me.

Carrie's ass started to practically vibrate on my tongue. I could feel her getting close to orgasm. Sara was tongue fucking Carrie hard, I was licking her clit for all I was worth and Carrie was deep throating my rod when the second unexpected thing happened to me. Carrie gave a full mouth grunt and squirted a load of goo out of her already dripping twat. I had never experienced a squirter before and was surprised again beyond words. Sara pulled out of her ass and started lapping up the juices from my face and Carries pussy like a thirsty man in the dessert. I almost had to fight to get a taste but I was able to share some with Sara. She saw me lapping it up and then another treat for me happened. Sara snowballed Carries juices into my mouth. I never was with a woman who squirted before and now I was being fed them mouth to mouth by her girlfriend. It was an amazing experience for me.

Once the juices were gone Sara went back to tonguing the ass and I stayed on Carries clit. Sara got two of her big fingers and started working them in and out of Carries pussy. The next orgasm, while not as wet was definitely much stronger. Being downhill from Carries dripping box I felt a steady stream of fluids coming down all over my face. Carrie continued to orgasm about once a minute but never letting loose of my dick. After about 15 minutes Carrie released my dick for the first time and said, "I need a break, you guys are killing me."

Sara backed away and Carrie rolled off of me onto her back. She was panting hard but had a look of ecstasy on her face that's hard to describe. Sara sat down next to us and said, "Shit David, I need to have your tongue in my pussy too. If you got Carrie to shoot a load like that, I have to have you. You should feel special. Only one other guy that I know of ever got her to cum like that."

I said, "Really? That's the first time I made a woman squirt. I heard about it, never experienced it before. That was amazing."

Sara asked, "Really, how many guys have you made squirt?"

"What! NONE!"

Sara replied, "Well, you said women. I wanted to know if there are a few men you've sucked off."

"Hell no! I'm not gay!"

Carrie lifts her head up between gasps of breath. "Watch what you're saying David, look at us."

It hit me a subtly as a softball bat to the back of the head. What I moron I was. I put my foot in my mouth all the way up to my knee. "Sorry, I didn't mean anything by that. I think it's really cool that you two are lovers but guys on guys kind of grosses me out."

Sara says, "Lots of guys feel like that. Lots of women think the same about women. Carrie just didn't want you to say the wrong thing and piss us off. After all, why ruin a wonderful evening. Now, if I remember correctly, you owe me a good tongue lashing."

I smiled after getting out of the hole I was in. "Gladly, I would love to. Do you squirt too?"

Sara surprised me again by blushing. "By the bucket full when I am turned on, and believe me, I am really turned on right now."

"Cool!" I stood up and reached for her hand. Sara took it and stood up. Carrie was still recovering and taking up a good portion of one bed so I thought it best to move back to the other.

We reached the bed and I stopped. I looked up at Sara, "Before we start, could I make a request?"

"Ask away, at worst you will get a 'no'".

"I want to feel your weight on me. Would you lay on top of me please? I want to feel all of you on me. I've had big girls on top of me before. I can take the weight and I really enjoy it. I find it very relaxing."

"Sure studly, get in the position you want and tell me how you want me."

Even standing on my toes the highest I could kiss was her neck so I planted a quick kiss there. I laid down on the bed face down, adjusted my still hard dick into a comfortable position and said, "Please lay right on top of me. Don't worry about hurting me, I can take it."

Carrie was still recovering but had to witness this. She rolled over on her side and held up her head in her hand. Sara crawled carefully onto the bed and sat on my butt. She slowly laid down on me adding more and more of her girth on top of me. She covered me like a down comforter but so much more heavily. I was loving every pound as it was placed on me.

"Is this good?" Sara asked.

With my rib cage somewhat compressed all I could do is grunt, "Uh huh."

I used my free legs to move her thick legs right on top of mine. She took the hint and then she did the same with her arms. At this point I was supporting her entire weight on top of my body and loving every second of it. The only way I could think of describing the feeling is to imaging being sandwiched between mattresses with more mattresses being placed on top. Sara must have been enjoying the experience too. She began to squirm on top of me fine tuning her position. Then she began to buck her hips and give a little giggle. I have to admit it felt kind of good so I pressed back against her crotch. I then heard Carrie moving. Being pinned down I was unable to see what she was up to but soon found out. I felt Sara turn her head. No words were spoken but actions were taking place and I was powerless to do anything.

First I felt Sara move one leg then the other inside mine. I have to assume Carrie was moving Sara's legs but I could prove it. Next I could see Carrie take Sara's hands and had her grab each one of my wrists (like I was going anywhere). Carrie was directing on one side and Sara was mirroring her actions on the other side without being told. Then Carrie moved down between our legs. I felt Sara's legs spreading apart forcing my legs with them. From the weight being added to the bed I felt Carrie climb on between our legs. Next I felt Carries fingers separate my ass cheeks exposing my butt hole. She slowly worked in a single digit gently inserting and then withdrawing. Over and over again slowly working her way in deeper. I felt a warm liquid hit my ass hole and realized she had dripped some spit there. Sara went back to pretending to be banging my butt by rhythmically grinding into me in time with Carries fingers. The spit greased up my ass and the finger slid in and out easier. Then Carrie began working in a second finger stretching me out even more. I never would have believed it but it was feeling outstanding. I soon found myself pushing my ass back into Carries hand with every stroke. With two full fingers inside of me Carrie picked up the pace with Sara's humping keeping up with her. I hate to admit but I was enjoying it. I felt a few more drops of pre cum work their way out of my dick. The next in the countless surprises for the evening was when Carrie turned her fingers and gentle rubbed my prostate gland. I gave an inadvertent jump that I couldn't help but being pinned down there I wasn't able to move much. I know both ladies felt it though. Another grunt escaped from my lips and pre cum was in overdrive. Sara lifted herself off of me carefully but Carrie continued to massage me in a way I never considered before.