My Best Flight Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara said to Carrie, "I had to see what you were doing. I know he's really getting off on it."

Carrie said, "I know it. It's like his ass is pulling my hand inside. Help me turn him over. I want to see if I can get him to cum from this."

Sara carefully rolled me on my side and then onto my back. Carrie kept her fingers in my ass carefully to follow the movements trying not to hurt me. The both started laughing when I was moved to my side. I looked down and could see so much pre cum had come out of me that it formed a rainbow from the comforter to the tip of my dick and more was dripping out of me every second. Once I rolled onto my back the rainbow was broken and Sara let out an, "Awwwww. That was cute."

Carrie continued to massage my prostrate with Sara watching. My dick was painfully throbbing, I couldn't take it much more. I reached down with my hand and grabbed my dick. It was larger than I remembered, very hard and very sensitive. It was close to hurting too much to stroke it but I had to drop a load and soon.

Carrie got upset. "Oh no you don't. Sara, find something to do with his hands."

Sara giggled again and moved up to my head. She took both of my hands and placed them on her massive boobs. She bent over at the waist putting her hands on the bed for support and her tit meat hung down. Their size and weight totally distracted me away from Carrie's escapes and my still dripping dick. These were definitely the biggest tits I'd ever had my hands on before. I was playing with them, feeling their weight, swinging them together and then I pulled a nipple up into my mouth. Sara gave a sigh that could only come from pleasure. She repositioned herself to give me better access and I played with her nipple with my tongue. I found the other nipple with my fingers and remembered that she likes rough play gave it a hard squeeze between two fingers.

Sara gasped, "Oh yes, that's it. Go harder!"

That was all I could take. Without any contact on my cock it erupted again. Three long, thick ropes of cum shot out, most of it hitting Sara's side. Sara turned to look at this development and back to me again. "You know, you could have warned a girl. I wanted to catch the load in my mouth or at least see you squirt."

Carrie said, "Yes! I knew I could do it. Don't move sweetheart, this load is all mine."

"Hey, at least share it."

Carrie carefully removed herself from my ass. She used her fingers to pool all my cum together from Sara's side onto my belly. Carrie licked Sara's wet spots to clean up what was still stuck to her. She then used her tongue to clean up my belly and corralling all my juices into one pile. She then sucked the whole pile up into her mouth and held it there.

Sara squealed, "Oh goodie!" and lay down on the bed next to me. Carrie moved on all fours so her face was over Sara's. I could see Carrie was swirling my load around her mouth. When they were in position Carrie slowly dripped my cum into Sara's open mouth. It was not something that I had experienced before but I have to admit that I found it very hot. Once Sara had everything she sat up pushing Carrie on her back. I had to scramble off the bed quickly to make room. Sara crawled onto Carrie and laid on top of her. They were toe to toe and nose to nose, or as close as two women of different sizes couple be. Sara kissed Carrie deeply and I could see tongue intertwining together. Obviously they continued to share my cum for as long as they could. It was an awesome sight to see.

Because of the two women's bellies being pressed together that position put Sara's ass sticking up nicely. I owed Sara a good licking so not being one to miss an opportunity I pulled her legs further apart and climbed into position. Once I got in close I pulled her lips apart and saw her clit for the first time. It was huge! As big as my thumb. I doubted myself for a minute wondering if this was a clit or an underdeveloped dick. I shook of that thought quickly and started using my fingers. I tried to slip my other hand under Sara's big belly to reach Carrie but it wasn't possible.

I began tonguing the area around that monster clit wondering how to pleasure it. Sara was responding nicely but the two women continued making out passionately. Their hands were wandering all over each other. Soon I realized that as wet as Carrie was its nothing compared to Sara. I decided that I was 'in for a penny, in for a pound' and went for it. I sucked that clit like it was a mini dick. I never sucked a cock before but I imagine it was a lot like this. After I got over the initial shock I really began to enjoy the experience. Apparently, so did Sara. Her hips were rocking like those oil derricks in Texas. Between Carrie and I Sara was rapidly approaching orgasm again. This time I was more prepared for the blast of juices. They spilled out of her lips around my nose and I was able to taste them. It was such a rush know that I helped to do that. This went on for several minutes with me getting regular blasts of Sara's pussy juices down my face.

Eventually, Sara had had enough and rolled off of Carrie. Both women lay side by cuddling each other and panting more than breathing. I was enjoying the view of these two magnificent women lying together totally satisfied. Sara raised her head and looked at me, "Told you I could get wet. I give you credit, you really know how to work a clit."

Carrie said without moving, "Yeah, got that right."

I said, "I need another shower after Sara drenched me."

Carrie raised her head and looked at me eye to eye. "Now you know why we keep a stack of towels next to our bed. Let me tell you, when I use the magic wand on her and she shoots a load I have to make sure to keep her squirts on the bed."

Sara said, "Oh come on, you exaggerate!"

"I shit you not! Dam near blinded me a few times."

"Oh stop. You're embarrassing me." Sara attempting to change the subject, "So David, have any fantasies with two women you have yet to fulfill?"

I thought for a moment, "You know, after everything we've already done tonight nothing comes to mind."

Carrie perked up, "Oh goodie, I guess it's up to us then. What do you think baby, how else can we use and abuse this guy?"

Sara sits up and thinks for a few seconds. She leans into Carries ear and whispers something very quickly. Carrie immediately smiles and says, "I like the way you think."

Both the women get to their feet and come over to me sitting on the corner of the bed.

"Listen, I am still kinda sore from that last stuff. I'm afraid to touch my own dick for the first time ever."

Carrie takes my hands and stands me up. Sara takes the soaked comforter and flips it over so the wet side in underneath. Carrie directs me to lay down on the bed basically in the center and says, "Get comfortable. It's our turn to really please you."

"What are you up to?" I asked.

Sara has moved to one side of the bed and Carrie on the other. Each climbs on the bed with their heads towards my feet and their feet towards my head. They move into position, each taking a side, both using their very talented tongues to gently coax life back into my well drained cock. I never had two tongues at once on my dick before and it did feel exquisite. Having two big soft asses so close to me didn't hurt. I let both hands freely explore the women as I laid back and enjoyed the experience.

Slowly I began to get hard again. Sara got up on her hands and knees and sucked the head into her mouth. I could feel her tongue working circles around the head. I was able to reach her still wet pussy and started working two fingers in and out of her. Carrie got up and moved between my legs. She began working my nut sack with her tongue which was another new experience for me. Sara began deep throating my cock slowly and carefully taking care to not hurt me. Carrie took my balls into her mouth one at a time. By this point Sara was rocking front to back on her knees trying to get more fingers inside her which happily I obliged.

Carrie poked her head up and asked, "Change places?"

Sara slid my dick out of her mouth saying, "Awww, I was enjoying that."

She grudgingly got up and moved between my legs as Carrie took Sara's place on my cock. I worked a few fingers into her wet lips. She spread her legs wider to allow deeper access. In a moment Carrie began moaning from my fingering which causes her mouth to give these great vibrations through my dick which in turn drive me to finger fuck her even harder. Carrie released my dick and half collapsed on me from another strong orgasm. Sara's head popped up from my ball sack, "Nice one! OK David, now whose ass are you going to fuck first?"

I never expected to be asked that question ever in my entire lifetime.

"Wow, how should I decide? What's the etiquette? I never had the experience of having two women wanting my dick at the same time before."

Carrie lifted her head off my thigh, "Bang Sara's ass first, I still need a minute to get my sea legs back. But don't you dare cum until you pound me some too. I have serious doubts about raising that magnificent cock of yours again tonight."

I had to laugh, "I was amazed that you got it up this time. I have never cum so hard or so much at one time in my life."

Sara smiles a big smile "Glad to help. Now fuck this big ass of mine until I beg for mercy or pass out."

I stood up and moved behind Sara. She moved up on the bed and presented her magnificent butt to be pounded. I looked at the glorious sight in wonder. I said, "I have to confess, while I do like big butts I have never fucked ass before. Anything I should know about?"

Sara half turned to look at me and said, "Show no mercy."

Carrie pulled herself up to standing and walked next to me. "She's serious, she loves it hard. We don't have any lube and I don't trust that hotel lotion. Let me moisten her up a little for you. She doesn't need much. Once you're in she's pretty much self lubing. She loves when I use the strap-on on her."

Carrie pulled Sara's ass cheeks apart and began tonguing her ass hole. Sara gave a gasp of pleasure and grabbed the headboard with both hands. Carries long hard tongue was deeply penetrating Sara's butt hole and I had a front row seat. After a couple of minutes Carrie's head came up and looked at me. "All set, now get in there."

Carrie moved out of the way and I moved into position on my knees. Carrie gently guided my still hard cock to the hole. "Opps, wait a minute." Carrie leaned down and applied a layer of spit on my dick orally and then moved my head back to the hole. "OK, gently at first until your inside. Once you're in fuck her for all your worth."

I eased my unit against her ass. I saw the tip enter the tight ring. Sara gasped with pleasure. She said, "I have been looking forward to this. Give it to me stud!"

Carrie pulled Sara's ass cheeks further apart. I slid in another inch, it was feeling great. A different sensation than vagina but definitely pleasurable. I started thinking about how anal sex was supposed to be so taboo and naughty. I started beating myself up on not trying this before. I worked another inch inside and it was getting better and easier as I went along. Sara was huffing and puffing with pleasure. Her head was on the pillow turned to the side and her eyes were closed but I could tell she was enjoying getting her ass filled with dick. I began stroking in and out and it was sliding very well, I was enjoying the sensations.

Carrie said, "No, no, NO! Give it to her HARD! Slam it in her. She loves it rough."

I began to pick up the pace and Sara grunted in approval. However, Carrie was still not happy.

"Here, let me show you."

Carrie moved behind me. She stepped onto the bed and stood up against my back she positioned her legs and squatted down a bit so that her big belly was right against my ass. She reached around me and grabbed two handfuls of Sara ass. She then thrust her belly against my ass and buried my cock in Sara's ass. Sara let out a yelp of joy. Carrie pulled back and drove me into Sara again then again. "Like that, got it?"

"I can't do it that hard!"

"Fucking pussy! I'll show you how it's done right!"

Carrie released Sara's ass, took a step back and half tackled me down on top of Sara. Then she grabbed two big handfuls of my ass and started pulling and pushing my ass harder than I ever imagined into Sara. Sara stuffed a pillow in her mouth to muffle her screams. Carrie half climbed on my back and using her own weight slammed my dick harder still into Sara's ass. Suddenly Sara seemed to spasm and her whole body relaxed. Carrie stopped her thrusts and I could feel Sara's ass clenching and relaxing around my dick. An anal orgasm? Another first for me. Carrie lay down on top of me rubbing Sara's back. I was the meat in a very satisfied sandwich.

Carrie stood up and got off of me. "Now that you know what to do, let's see if you can do me right. Come with me."

I disengaged myself from Sara's ass and walked with Carrie to the bathroom. She started the sink with warm water and gave my cock a thorough cleaning. She took a towel and dried me off and then dropped to her knees. "Guess I'll have to lube you myself. Sara ain't moving for a while."

She preformed another sloppy blow job heavily soaking my dick with her spit. She stood up and bent over the sink counter as best she could given her short stature. "Now, if you would mind lubing me up please." She began teasing me by swinging her ass left and right.

I went down to my knees and began tonguing the whole area trying to get it as slick as possible. I was going to show her that I'd learned my lesson all too well. She let out a gasp of pleasure as my tongue penetrated the asshole.

I stood up and lined up for entry. She lifted up her ass as much as she could but I still had to squat down a bit. I lined up my dick with her asshole and teased her with it a bit. I could see her face in the mirror over the sink. She put her elbows on the counter top and her chin in her hands. She had almost a bored expression on her face. Now I thought. Slam, I drove the full length of my dick into her as hard as I could while watching her facial expression. Aside from a couple of quick blinks her expression changed very little. She taunted me again by shaking her ass left and right. Enough is enough. I am going to teach this bitch a lesson I thought. This is payback for scaring the shit out of me earlier this evening. I started ramming my dick into her as hard as I could. I kicked a towel under my feet to get better traction on the still wet floor. Slowly I began to see the expression on her face change from boredom, to amusement, to pleasure and then to satisfaction. She moved her hands to the counter to try to maintain per position since I was getting so violent on her. She began grunting with every slam into her. She had both hands fully extended for balance and then her head dropped down. In my mind, this was unsatisfactory. I reached up with a hand and grabbed her hair. I yanked back her head so that I could see her face in the mirror. She grunted "Yes!" as I snapped her head back and I could see a smile there. She was liking it. I intertwined my fingers into her hair and held her head in place. With my other hand I reached around and grabbed a handful of her tit meat and squeezed it as hard as I could. When I did I could feel her ass tighten up around my dick. She liked it rougher than Sara does. Now I see the picture. I was slamming her so hard I was lifting her feet off the floor. Not a single bit of complaint ever escaped from Carries lips, she was digging it but was trying to keep from showing me her pleasure so I would keep going harder.

From the doorway I heard "You fucking cunt! You broke the rules! You know you can't play unless I get to watch and vice versa."

All six foot plus of Sara was filling the bathroom doorway standing with her hands on her hips. I stopped my thrusts. Carrie could not turn to face Sara with my hands in her hair but started saying, "I'm sorry baby. We were only ten feet away, not down the hall. We came in to wash off his dick after it was in your ass. I didn't want to get an infection or anything. It just sort of happened."

I released her hair and eased out of her ass so they could talk. Carrie ran over and hugged Sara. "You know I always play with you and only you. Whenever we have someone else we always share. We were right here, I don't see the big deal."

Sara was standing firm. "Washing I understand, but getting ass fucked in another room is unforgivable. You could have just as easy come back to the bedroom and gotten fucked anywhere where I could have seen you. You know what this means, don't you?"

Carrie released Sara, took a step back, look into her eyes and a little tear came out of her eye. "Yes ma'am. Punishment."

Sara stepped back out of the doorway and pointed to the bed area. "Go sit down and think about what you've done. I'll deal with you when I'm ready."

Carrie's head dropped to her chest and she walked around the corner to the beds and out of my sight. Sara stepped into the bathroom and closed the door. I started to say something but Sara planted her lips on mine and hugged me tight. When she released me her expression had changed from pure anger to pure ecstasy. "You made me cum so good, I can't believe it. It's rare that I cum from anal. Carrie thinks I do it all the time but I fake it a lot with her. She can't tell 'cause she's using the strap on. GOD! I wish you could fuck my pussy. I bet you're magnificent! Thank you!" Again she plants another huge kiss on me.

"Wait, what about Carrie?"

"Relax, we play these games all the time. It's no big deal. I fuck, she fucks, we fuck, no big deal. This is just a mind fuck we like to pull on each other once in a while. I not really going to punish punish her, but you and I are sure as shit going to have some fun with her. You up for that?"

"I was fucking her ass with all I had. I was going for payback for her scaring the shit out of me when you two came in my room."

"Well, it was mostly my idea to scare you. Honestly, I didn't think Carrie could pull off the psycho dyke routine as long as she did. If anyone deserves punishment for that it should be me. But anyway, help me think of what we can do to Carrie."

"Like what? Give me an example?"

"Well, once I made her go into the mens room in a restaurant and blow the next two guys who came in. Another time I tied her up naked on the patio and made the UPS driver piss all over her, she hates that, kind of a neat freak. One time she made me offer anal to guys on the beach. Anyone who said yes I took them to the public bathroom sucked them hard and bent over. She did allow me to say no if they refused to use a condom, we always play safe. We do shit like this all the time, we love it. Oh, another time she refused to touch me until I picked up a straight women who never had sex with another women who had to agree to come to our place and fuck us both. That was a lot harder than you think. It was eight days until I got a woman home with us. Every dam night Carrie would lay in bed next to me rubbing out orgasm after orgasm. It made me crazy."

"Couldn't you get off?"

"Nope, that was part of it. I couldn't cum until we had the woman there. Couldn't touch myself, nothing. That was the longest I went without one since I was like fourteen years old. I was out of my mind. I tried placing ad's, called up friends and told them the situation, I went to lesbo bars trying to find a virgin but nothing. I was getting so frustrated that I shouted out loud in the middle of downtown, "I need a woman!" That got a few stares, let me tell you. But this nice social worker came up to me to ask if I was all right. I explained the situation and she was a little taken back by it. I offered to buy her a cup of coffee but she refused. She said, "If I think about it too much I will probably talk myself out of doing it. Let's go back to your place and get it taken care of." I was floored but I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity. Hopped in her car, I called Carrie to get her ass home and the three of us went at it. The social worker was pretty nervous but after like ten minutes she was loving it big time. Face it, Carrie and I know how to have a good time."