My Best Friend and My Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
My best friend enjoys my wife.
1.8k words
4.22
86.2k
61
3

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later Sara entered our home office. She had reapplied her makeup and lip gloss. She had removed the cum soaked, pink ribbon from her long blonde hair. Her hair was now in pigtails, tied with two shorter pink, silk ribbons. She looked so feminine standing before us, and her new hair style made her look much younger. I was very aroused and looking forward to my turn to come. Adrian realized he had the situation back under control, and rose to greet my wife. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and whispered something in her ear. She looked up at him and submissively said "whatever you want Adrian."

I felt my cock stiffen as I realized he was totally in charge tonight. When Sara told me that Adrian wanted us to get into the 69 position, I was very excited. We got on the floor in the office, and as soon as my wife's pussy was above my face, I began to lick her clitoris. Sara loves receiving oral sex, even though she can't orgasm this way. Over the years she has taught me exactly what turns her on.

As I licked and nibbled her clitoris, she gave me a half-hearted hand job. However, she did not put her mouth on me. She was responding favorably to my efforts to pleasure her orally. I could hear her breathing getting ragged and when I brushed my hand across her stomach I felt it tighten. A few moments later she came on my face twice in quick succession. This was unusual to say the least, and made me feel good about myself.

Adrian told Sara that he wanted to watch her suck my cock. He sat down in one of the recliners with his cocktail, and asked us to put on a show for him. I felt her soft lips on my cock but couldn't see anything because we were still in the 69 position. She continued to suck my cock for Adrian's visual enjoyment. She hardly ever gave me a blowjob, so we both knew I was going to come quickly. I could feel my balls starting to churn and told her I was approaching orgasm. I felt one of her hands gently squeezing my nuts. I knew from prior experience that this was not to increase my pleasure. Rather, it was a way for her to gauge how close I was, so I wouldn't unload in her mouth.

Sara judged it perfectly, because seconds before I erupted, she removed her lips from my cock. She pointed my cock away from her and jerked me off until I blew my load all over my inner thighs. It felt amazing to finally ejaculate after having watched Adrian enjoy my wife's attention. There was a tinge of resentment at the way she had allowed him to come all over her, but had denied me the pleasure. Sara slowed her touch and continued to expertly jerk me until I was completely spent.

I could feel my jizz running across my nuts down into my ass crack and it was evident that I had blown a huge load. My wife seemed happy with herself and gyrated her pussy on my face. I took it as a sign that she wanted to come again and resumed licking her clitoris. I had grossly misinterpreted her intentions. She was actually shaking her ass seductively, inviting Adrian to mount her. I continued to lick her and she began to moan softly.

Only a few minutes after he had painted my wife's face with his jizz, Adrian was evidently hard again and he mounted my wife from behind. She was soaking wet and he slid his massive cock inside her very easily. Once he was balls deep he adjusted his position to get comfortable. Then he started to fuck her in a slow but steady rhythm. His knees were uncomfortably close to the side of my head, but there was no way for me to move. His huge black nuts grazed my forehead and the tip of my nose as he plunged in and out of her wet pussy.

Adrian told me to keep licking her clit and she continued to breathe heavily and to occasionally come on my face. It occurred to me that Sara had come multiple times already. I assumed it was the thrill of a new lover that made her cum so easily. Occasionally my outstretched tongue would accidentally graze the shaft of Adrian's cock and he would groan in appreciation. They fucked like that for several minutes. Finally, after several orgasms, my wife told me she was completely satisfied.

Adrian announced that it was his turn to come again. He resumed fucking my wife doggy-style, noticeably increasing his pace. He gruffly ordered me to nibble his nuts to help get him off. I wasn't sure how to react to his latest demand. However, Sara gave my balls a very firm and quite painful squeeze, so I complied. I heard him take a deep breath when I started to gently nibble and suck his nuts. Hearing his sighs of pleasure removed any homophobic thoughts from my head. Quite surprisingly, it turned me on to think I could give him so much pleasure.

He picked up the pace again and was pounding into her pussy. I licked and nibbled his scrotum and occasionally extended my tongue out to graze his taint. He liked that! I felt his nuts constrict and knew he was close to coming again. He shifted his knees slightly wider apart and moved deeper into her wet pussy. As he moved forward, his balls now rested on my chin and he told me to lick his ass. The thought didn't gross me out because I knew he was clean shaven and had recently showered. However, I hesitated for a moment.

Adrian grunted that he was close and it was Sara who spoke up next. "Come on Chris" she asserted, "your turn to lick his ass. He just told us how much he loves rimjobs!" I already knew that Adrian loved getting rim jobs. I mean, even though I have never experienced one, I assume every man would enjoy it. I just never expected it would be my wife and I eating his black muscular ass.

As I debated whether or not to submit to his latest demand, Sara encouraged me by firmly squeezing my nuts again. I let out a cry of pain, stuck my tongue out and tentatively started to lick his ass. Adrian moaned with pleasure and Sara released her vice grip on my balls. I was pleasantly surprised how clean he was back there. My tongue swirled around the entrance to his asshole, gently licking it like a cat would lap up milk.

He continued to fuck Sara from behind and as I saw his nuts tighten, I stuck the tip of my tongue deep into his butthole. This act of submission on my part pushed him over the edge, and he grunted as he unloaded inside my wife's tight wet pussy. He thrust deep inside of her four or five times, moaning with pleasure as my wife and I emptied his swollen nuts.

After he had finished coming inside her, he gathered his breath. I was trying to figure out what would provide him the maximum pleasure, so I continued to nibble and lick his ass, taint and balls. He remained deep inside Sara enjoying the attention I was lavishing on him. He let out a moan of pleasure once I had my tongue back even deeper in his asshole. I felt his butthole constrict and my wife said she could feel him getting hard again.

After several minutes of my lavishing attention to his asshole, he very slowly pulled his semi-erect cock from my wife's pussy. I laid my head back on the floor and he scooted backwards on his knees. As he did so, his cock was dragged across my chin, lips, nose and forehead leaving a trail of his semen across my face. He gave his cock a quick squeeze, and a glob of come fell onto my forehead, where it pooled in my hairline.

He rose unsteadily to his feet, announced that he was going to take another shower and started to leave the room. When he got to the doorway he glanced back at us still in the 69 position. He smiled and issued a one-word command "stay" as if we were his pet dogs. I was too shocked to argue and Sara and I remained obediently in that position.

After a short period of time Adrian's and my wife's combined juices began to leak from her pussy directly on to my face. While Adrian enjoyed a long hot shower, my wife and I remained passively in the 69 position and she emptied his huge load onto my face drop by drop. I could feel it run down the side of my face and go into my hair. He had deposited quite a load inside her and she was still leaking when at last he emerged from his shower.

When he finally sauntered back into the room wearing just a towel he had a contented smile on his face and he was rock hard again. "Take a quick shower Chris. Get your naked ass back here quickly" he said to me as I slid out from underneath my wife. I couldn't look at him in the eye as I was totally humiliated. It was emasculating to have his jizz drying on my face, so I scurried out of the room to shower.

It felt good to wash his ejaculate from my face and hair and I hoped that he had got his jollies for the evening. A couple of minutes later he entered the bathroom and I could hear him going through my medicine cabinet. I asked him if everything was ok and he told me he was just grabbing my ky lube. Also, he told me Sara was changing into something more appropriate for her wedding anniversary. My heart sank as I tried to think of all the reasons why he would need lube at this point and could come up with only one. He was going to fuck my wife in the ass.

Truth be told, I had never experienced this most special gift a woman can give a man. Then again, I had also never come on her face, or had her give me a rim job. It appeared that this was going to be a night of firsts. For him! Well, in all honesty, it was a night of firsts for my wife too. She had never even kissed a black man before tonight. Now, it appeared, she was about to lose her anal "cherry" to one.