My Best Friend and My Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Sara continues to submit to my best friend.
1.8k words
4.17
64.4k
50
3

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered the office naked after my shower, following Adrian's directive. He was also naked, leaning against my big leather desk. Sara was kneeling demurely at his feet looking up at him as he was outlining his expectations for the rest of the evening. She was wearing the white lingerie she wore on our wedding night and looked beautiful and virginal at the same time. She had reapplied her makeup and her lips were now frosted white.

Her outfit consisted of a white corset with garter belt and stockings. I think she had probably entered the room wearing her wedding night panties. However, these had been already been removed and were laying on top of the desk. She had white fuck-me pumps and a white leather collar. The collar had a chrome eyelet attached to it and Adrian had clipped a short white leash to it. The leash was firmly wrapped around his clenched fist and she knelt obediently at his feet.

The collar had the word "SLUT" embroidered on it in large black letters, which definitely was not part of her wedding night outfit. I was stunned that she had allowed him to leash her like a dog. Even more so that she willingly wore his slut collar. I couldn't even imagine how Adrian had talked her into that act of submission. Sara also wore her wedding veil, and her long blonde hair was tied back with a white silk ribbon. I smiled as I remembered the tender lovemaking session that we enjoyed all those years ago on our wedding night. I hadn't lasted long but I think she had still enjoyed that night.

Adrian snapped me back into reality when he stood slowly and tugged on the leash. My wife fell forward on to her hands and knees. He shortened the leash, issued the command "heel" and began to walk very slowly away from the desk. He was fully erect again, his blood engorged cock throbbing with desire as he showcased his latest pet.

My wife crawled obediently behind him as he slowly walked towards the office door. As they passed me I recoiled in shock as I saw she was wearing a butt plug that had a doggy tail attached to it. The tail wagged from side to side as she crawled submissively towards the door following his every step. They turned down the hallway once they left the office and disappeared from my view.

A couple of minutes later I could hear them coming back down the hallway, Adrian firmly issuing the "heel" command. They re-entered the office and he led her back to the large leather desk that dominates my office space. Once he reached the desk he stopped and she remained by his feet on all fours looking up at him through her wedding veil.

He told her to stand and she arose shakily from her hands and knees. He directed her to bend over my desk and she complied. Once she was laying over the desk, he slowly removed her butt plug "doggy tail". Her ass was ready for penetration as the butt plug had opened her up nicely for his enjoyment. I completely understood the reason for the butt plug. However, the doggy tail seemed like unnecessary humiliation and I resented him for pushing her down that path.

As she lay over the desk it was obvious that her asshole was already extremely well lubricated. I could see that she had KY lubricant all over her ass cheeks, butt hole and inner thighs. The butt plug had worked its magic and opened her up for anal penetration. Adrian stepped between her legs kicking them wider apart as he prepared to fuck her ass. I noticed the KY lube and my wife's wedding day panties were on top of my desk. Adrian reached for the panties, wadded them up into a little ball and forced them into my wife's mouth as a gag. She recoiled at the shock of this latest indignity but nonetheless submitted to his demand.

After he had gagged her, he picked up the lube. She was already well lubricated so he applied a liberal amount of KY to his erect cock. Once he was sufficiently lubricated he placed the tip of his cock against my wife's asshole. I watched as her back tensed and she looked over her shoulder seemingly dreading her upcoming invasion. Adrian grabbed the leash and pulled her head back sharply so she could only look straight ahead. Then he very slowly entered her anal passage until he was balls deep inside her.

He began to fuck her ass in a slow rhythmic motion as her moans were silenced by the panties in her mouth. He kept a firm grip on her leash and started to verbally abuse her again. He told her that she was his slut and that he was going to shoot his load in her ass. The dirty talk seemed to turn her on and I heard her moan with pleasure. One of his hands was holding the leash but his other hand pawed at her butt cheeks and lewdly groped her tits through her bridal corset. He would periodically slap her ass really hard and the sound would reverberate around the office.

Adrian told me to take a seat in my office chair to get a different view. I walked around to the chair and hesitated when I saw a pool of his pre-cum on the seat. As he continued to defile my wife, he told me to sit and I obeyed him. I sat naked in the chair right on top of the large pool of his semen. Adrian yanked Sara's head back with the leash and told me to look my wife in the eyes as he fucked her asshole. I tried to make eye contact with her but she averted her gaze as she was too humiliated.

Her bridal veil looked completely out of place next to her "SLUT" collar and that demeaning dog leash. She still had her panties in her mouth and her grunts of lust were muffled. From my vantage point I had a great view of her recently enhanced breasts although I couldn't avert my gaze from her "SLUT" collar. It was just so shocking to me that he had forced her to wear such a humiliating piece.

Adrian ended up fucking my bride in the ass for nearly 30 minutes before coming deep inside her anal passage. The contrast between the tender intimacy of our loving wedding night sexual encounter and his debasement of her was not lost on me. However, truth be known, it excited me immensely to see him defile her.

I was rock-hard watching Adrian fuck my wife's ass. As he came down from his post coital high he told me it was my turn to come. He slowly withdrew his cock from her well used asshole and then unleashed her. He removed the white panties from her mouth and casually tossed them on to the desk.

He told her to get on all fours in front of the desk and she willing complied. Once she was in position he motioned for me to fuck my wife's mouth. I got up from the cum stained chair and was aware that Adrian's semen was drying on my ass cheeks. As I walked towards my wife, Adrian removed her wedding veil as if to deny me the bridal fantasy he had clearly enjoyed. She understood exactly what he was doing and, in an act of solidarity with him, removed her wedding ring. I guess the anniversary treat was to be exclusively his tonight.

I stood in front of Sara and admired her for a few seconds as she waited on all fours. She looked up at me as if to signal her availability. Adrian's collar was still fastened tightly around her neck, the word "SLUT" clearly visible and disturbingly shocking to me. I patted her gently on the head then knelt in front of her and slid my cock between her white glossed lips.

Once I was balls deep in her mouth, I began to fuck it as if it were a pussy. I was excited and knew I wouldn't last very long. I thrusted deep into her, enjoying the sensation of her warm mouth. When I got close I gave her a signal as I knew that I would never be permitted to come between her lips. Apparently, that pleasure was reserved for Adrian tonight. She acknowledged my consideration with an appreciative smile. Then she maintained eye contact with me so she could gauge when I was going to ejaculate.

When she could tell I was close she got up on her knees and took my shaft in her hand. She slowly jerked me off with her lips still on the tip of my cock. I wanted to come but was distracted by the "SLUT" collar and the fact the she had removed her wedding ring. I think this might have been the first time she had ever taken it off since our wedding ceremony.

As she was now on her knees she was able to put one hand under my balls and tell exactly when I was going to come. Right as I was about to ejaculate she pulled my cock out from between her moist lips and pointed it down at her tits. I was very excited by Adrian's debasement of her and felt my balls churning with desire. I shut my eyes visualizing Adrian taking my wife's anal cherry over my desk. As this image burned into my memory, I shot a massive load of jizz all over my wife's tits. It felt fantastic to come although I resented the fact that she would not let me come in her mouth. My wife continued to jerk me off until I was completely spent.

Adrian walked over to where we were kneeling and patted her on the top of her head. "Good girl Sara" he said and then he told her to lie on her back. She obeyed him without hesitation and he ordered me to lick my mess up. The whole scene was so surreal that I simply followed his direction and leaned over my wife's cum covered chest.

As he watched in amusement, I lapped up my ejaculate from Sara's breasts and neck. I had made quite a mess of her bridal corset but I managed to lick most of the cum from it. She watched me intently, smiling and encouraging me to clean up the mess I had made. There was even some remnants of jizz on her "SLUT" collar which I dutifully licked off. Adrian watched us the whole time and kept me on clean up duty for much longer than necessary. Finally, when he had seen enough he moved next to me and told me to go and fetch him a pillow and some wet wipes.