My Best Friend and My Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
Adrian enjoys my wife as she wears her bridal veil.
2.3k words
4.06
48.6k
42
4

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scurried off to retrieve these items and once again I couldn't look Adrian in the eye. I was self-conscious of being completely naked as I did his bidding. I think I only continued with his little charade because I wanted to cum again. At least that is what I told myself as I hurried back into the room.

Sara was on her knees and Adrian was standing behind her. He was removing the white ribbon from her hair. As he untied the ribbon, her long blonde hair spilled freely down her back. He had already removed her corset and it was lying on the floor by the desk. I handed him the pillow and he placed it on the floor behind my wife's head. He took the wet wipes from me and tossed a few to Sara, with instructions to clean herself thoroughly.

Adrian had made me lick most of my semen from my wife's tits, but she dutifully cleaned herself anyway. Once she felt squeaky clean, she discarded the used wipes on the floor next to her. Adrian announced that he wanted my wife exactly the way she was on our wedding night. Sara removed the "SLUT" collar as this was definitely not part of her bridal ensemble. She asked me to fetch her white lipgloss, her bridal veil, her bright blue eye contacts and her wedding ring. I retrieved the items and watched intently as she took time to apply a coat of the frosty white lip gloss.

With an underlying sadness, I watched Sara put in the contact lenses that magically turned her eyes into a piercing shade of blue. I loved those blue eye contacts. She had purchased them for our wedding night, knowing my penchant for blue-eyed blondes. Since that day she had only worn them maybe half a dozen times for me. Always in the bedroom and only on very special occasions. Sara shared this information with Adrian and he knew this was killing me. Laughing, he said that he thought this qualified as a very special occasion.

After she slipped her wedding ring back on, Sara put the bridal veil on, and adjusted it so it looked perfect. She carefully placed her head on the pillow, so as not to disturb the lay of the veil. She arranged her long blonde hair so that it spilled over the pillow. She looked beautiful in her white garter belt and stockings, like she was ready for some boudoir photography.

While my wife was arranging herself for Adrian's visual stimulation, he was sat on the desk, enjoying the control he had exerted over us. After I handed my wife her things, he called me over to him. He stood up slowly, handed me the wet wipes and told me to clean his cock. I was shocked and hesitated slightly. Sara interjected and told me to wipe him down. Being a bit of a clean freak, I was actually glad that he planned on cleaning up before he used my wife again. Bearing in mind that his cock had recently emerged from her anal passage. I was just not expecting that I would be the one wiping it clean.

He stood several inches taller than me. I couldn't really find a comfortable position bending over as I was. Adrian informed me that he also expected his "undercarriage" to get cleaned. Then he placed his huge hand on my shoulder and pushed down. I understood his message immediately and I knelt before him.

I gingerly cleaned his cock with the wet wipes for a few minutes, until he signaled to me that he was happy. He uttered the word "balls" and I gently held his cockhead between my thumb and forefinger. I then raised it up to access and clean his balls. I cupped his balls in the wet wipe and cleaned beneath them before moving back to his taint. He let me kneel in front of him for way longer than necessary. Finally, he said the word "ass" as he slowly turned around.

I glanced at my wife in horror. She had a huge smile on her face as she was loving his domination of me. He was facing my desk now. He bent slightly forward, spreading his legs wide to facility my access. I wiped his muscular ass cheeks clean first. Then grabbing one buttock, I spread his cheeks apart so that I could get in there and clean him up. After three or four passes with a fresh wipe, he grunted his assent that he was clean. Then, in a move that both shocked and aroused me, he reached behind his back, grabbed the back of my head and slowly eased my face into his ass.

I could easily have said no to this latest demand. It was not like he was my boss or even someone I owed money to. He was my best friend, invited to my house to celebrate my anniversary with a few drinks. I was under no threat of physical violence. He was just continuing to push my boundaries and I meekly allowed him to use me for his sexual pleasure. I allowed him to slowly push my face between his ass cheeks.

Once my nose touched his asshole, he released his grip on the back of my head. He leaned slightly forward over the desk, put both hands behind his back and pulled his buttocks apart. I understood what he wanted from me and started to give him another rimjob. Earlier on, when he was fucking my wife doggy style, I had licked his nuts to help him come. As he approached orgasm he made me give him a rimjob. I had also continued to pleasure his asshole after he came.

However, this latest sexual act seemed even more submissive. At least when he was fucking my wife, I rimmed him to make him come more quickly. Now, I was on my knees behind him, licking his ass purely for his sexual enjoyment. This was really just foreplay. I worked my magic on him as he leaned over the desk. I licked, kissed, nibbled and sucked every inch of his muscular black ass, taint and the back of his nutsack. Judging by his groans of pleasure, he was loving every moment of it. I pleasured him for at least 10 minutes. He constantly shifted his position, depending on where he wanted me.

Finally, he turned sideways. He was no longer bent over the table, but adjacent to it. He never told me to stop so I continued pleasuring him. Adrian has always been very flexible. This was one of his coaching specialties in the NFL. At some point, he put one foot up on my desk. This opened up his legs completely, giving me much better access to his nuts. It also enabled me to see my wife through his legs. She was enthralled with the loving attention I was giving Adrian's ass. She had propped herself up on her elbows, and was watching with a fascination.

Adrian noticed her interest and beckoned her over. He told her he could use some help here. Sara rose eagerly from the floor and submissively knelt before him. I couldn't really see what she was doing. However, from the lewd sounds, it appeared as if she was sucking his cock. I imagined how cute she looked on her knees in her bridal veil, with his black cock in her mouth. I wished I could take a quick peek. However, as Adrian continued to moan with pleasure, I realized he had us right where he wanted us.

Occasionally my wife's hand came behind his ass to rake her perfectly manicured nails across it, and I could see her wedding ring. This was a real kick in the nuts for me. It suddenly occurred to me why he had moved the action to my home office. He was familiar with my home and knew I had a high quality security system. He had helped me set it up, as he was very technologically savvy. This system included 4K security cameras in my office, and at both the front and rear entrance doors to the house. I was unwittingly filming his debasement of us!

I was aware of the lewd sounds my wife was making, as she gave Adrian an enthusiastic and sloppy blowjob. I was also making slurping sounds as I probed his ass with my tongue, and Adrian was moaning and groaning in ecstasy. I wondered if the security cameras would pick up all our collective sounds. My wife and I serviced him for several minutes, working in tandem to maximize his enjoyment.

At one point, Sara stopped sucking Adrian's cock. She asked him to turn around so that she could eat his asshole. He grabbed my hair roughly and pulled my head from between his butt cheeks. Then he turned around so that he faced me. My wife squealed excitedly and said "Adrian, make Chris suck your cock. Please. I want to see you force him to blow you." I was shocked that my wife would treat me this way, but Adrian laughed and look at me dismissively.

He told me to worship his nuts first. My wife's tongue and my tongue were almost touching, as she pleasured his asshole, and I licked and sucked his nuts. I heard Sara tell Adrian that we had talked about giving him a couple's blowjob in our fantasy. While this was not a lie, I wish she hadn't told him, because I knew he would use it against me. Sure enough, his condescending response was "tonight is your lucky night."

I pleasured his nuts for several minutes, as Sara ate his ass. I was trying to prolong the inevitable. However, Adrian was done toying with me, and grabbed my ear to put me where he wanted me. I couldn't look him in the eye as I began to lick the shaft of his huge cock.

I tried to treat him the way I enjoyed to be treated, on the rare occasion that I got a blowjob. Very soft and gentle licking, kissing, nibbling and sucking like you see on edging porno videos. He was enjoying my tender touch for sure. He was moaning as I worshipped his cock, and my wife probed his butthole with her tongue. I teased him with my tongue for several minutes, and he was leaking a copious amount of pre-cum. I licked the tip of his cock clean several times, without actually taking him into my mouth. Finally he had endured enough teasing, and he forcefully entered my mouth.

He fucked my face quite aggressively for a few minutes. He appeared to get very close to ejaculating down my throat. Finally, he told us to stop because he was about to come. He told us to kneel before him. He sat on the edge of the desk looking down at us. After he had regained his composure, he told us he wanted to experience our couple's blowjob. The one that we had fantasized about, he mocked.

We scooted forward, and working in tandem, started to replicate a two-girl blowjob we had watched recently on pornhub. We were really trying to give him a loving, sensual, non-rushed experience, and our eager lips were all over his cock, nuts and taint. He was groaning and squirming with delight, but possessed incredible stamina. He was looking down at us in appreciation, and at one point he called us "great cocksuckers." Then he laughed as he said "I told you I would make you my bitches."

Finally, as he started to shudder with pleasure, he told us to stop. We withdrew our eager lips from his cock, and knelt before him awaiting his next command. He regained his composure having been brought to the brink of orgasm. He told Sara to lay back down on the pillow. He wanted her to watch me continue to suck him off.

It felt more humiliating to be on my knees alone sucking his cock. More submissive and definitely more gay than when it was my wife and I, as a team effort. I resigned myself to the fact that I was going to suck him to completion. I assumed he would ejaculate in my mouth, or pull out and come all over my face. Emasculate me, and make me his bitch, either way. He was standing tall now, his 6 foot 2 inch muscular frame towering over me, as I knelt before him.

As he approached his orgasm, I put one hand under his nut sack, and gently caressed his balls. I was looking up at him and smiling, as if to give him consent to ejaculate wherever he wanted. He let me take him right to the edge. I felt his swollen nuts constrict and braced for his cum-shot. However, he had other plans, and he withdrew his throbbing cock from my mouth.

He walked slowly towards Sara as I remained on my knees next to the desk. I assumed he was going to fuck her now, as she was laying in her bridal ensemble with her legs spread wide for him. She was visibly wet, apparently aroused by my submission to Adrian. She noticed that I was sporting an erection and told Adrian, "look baby, Chris got hard from being forced to suck your cock."

Adrian sniggered and turned his attention back to me. He told me to pick up the wipes I had used to clean his cock and ass. Then he told me to remove my wife's soiled wet wipes, from "his" play area. As I knelt down to pick them up, he let out a chuckle. Then, looking directly at Sara, he told me to get rid of her "SLUT" collar. Unless I wanted to wear it later. She smiled at this suggestion, and let out a little giggle.

I hurried out of the room with their used clean up cloths and the "SLUT" collar, that I had zero intention of ever wearing. I washed my hands and face thoroughly, and brushed my teeth. I returned a few minutes later, and stood awkwardly awaiting his instructions.