My Best Friend and My Wife Pt. 06

Story Info
Adrian defiles my wife in the shower.
1.4k words
4.34
37.3k
35
1

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still horny as I had only come twice. I could see that tonight was going to be all about Adrian's needs, so I ended up jerking off in the shower. I was humiliated that Adrian had made me suck his cock, but the act of total submission also aroused me immensely. I couldn't erase the memories of what I had witnessed and endured this evening. I closed my eyes, and came to the visual of Adrian butt-fucking my wife over my desk, with her bridal panties in her mouth.

I knew the security cameras in my office had recorded at least some of our sexual activities. However, I wanted to film Adrian and Sara if they ended up showering together. So, after I showered, I got a step stool and tried to figure out where to position my GoPro. We have a very large walk-in shower enclosure, with an overhead ceiling fan directly above it. We only ever used the ceiling fan in the heat of summer. I selected the wide screen mode, and placed my GoPro on top of one of the fan's large oak blades. Using a small hand towel to prop it up, I positioned it the best I could, and hit record. I hoped I would be able to capture some, if not all, of the action.

I returned to my office. Adrian and my wife were sitting on a couple of recliners, making small talk. He had consumed another beer, as evidenced by the empty can by his feet. He announced that Sara and he were going to shower together.

I am not normally a jealous person, and Sara never gives me reason to be. I had gone into tonight with my eyes open, with two people that I trusted implicitly. Adrian had completely dominated my wife and I. He had enjoyed her in every way possible. I had increased his pleasure by submitting to his every desire. He had laid out his expectations up front, and had been dutifully rewarded for his honesty.

As I ran through his checklist of favorite kinks, there was only one that had not been fulfilled tonight. I had just witnessed him drink four beers in rapid succession. He was about to get into the shower with my wife, who was clearly getting off on his dominance of her. A uncharacteristic streak of jealousy did surface, as I realized that he was planning to take a piss on Sara in the shower. I wasn't sure if she knew what he was doing, or how she would react, but I wasn't going to let her suffer this indignity.

They left my office hand in hand, like a couple of love-struck teenagers. He was naked, his lean, muscular ass flexing as he strutted from my office to the shower room. She was in her white garter belt and stockings, still wearing her fuck-me pumps. She had picked up her bridal panties from my desk and carried them in her spare hand. She kicked off her high heels at the office door, as she struggled to keep up with him. I gave them a couple of minutes head-start, and then followed them to the shower room.

They were already in the shower enclosure although the water wasn't running yet. My wife's bridal panties were hanging from the bathroom door handle. It reminded me of life in the college dorm rooms. On the rare occasion that one of my college roommates got lucky, they would hang something on the door handle as a makeshift "do not disturb" notice. Of course, back then if you had walked into the room, you may have interrupted a heavy petting session, or perhaps an under the covers hand job. You most certainly wouldn't have walked in on a college guy who had just slammed four beers, and was about to urinate all over his date in the shower.

I didn't see the rest of her bridal lingerie discarded on the floor, so apparently she was still wearing it. I laid down on the floor behind the bathroom door, with just my head peeking around it. I could hear them kissing and giggling, and could make out their shapes as they embraced. I heard my wife ask Adrian to fuck her one more time. He called her a slut and he told her she was insatiable. Sara giggled and said "You make me a slut, Adrian." There was undeniable chemistry between them.

It was a punch in the gut when I heard him tell her he needed to take a piss first. So fucking predictable! I heard them making out again. Adrian thanked her for a fantastic evening, and for checking all of the boxes on his fantasy night. Sara responded "almost all of your boxes" and I saw her silhouette kneel before him. They were about three feet apart, and he towered over her, as she knelt before him looking up. My heart was racing now. I tried to decide whether to break it up now, or to wait and see what transpired. I rationalized that it wasn't worth making a scene yet. Maybe she was just kneeling to suck his cock. Then I remembered that he had told her he needed a piss, just before she knelt in front of him.

A few seconds after she got on her knees, Sara said "Don't you need to take a piss Adrian?" I was shocked that she had initiated it. I laid on the floor paralyzed, unable to jump up and stop him. He called Sara a "dirty bitch." Then I heard the unmistakable sound of someone pissing on the shower tile. I could only see silhouettes through the opaque glass, but I did see my wife shuffle slowly forward towards him. As she got closer, the sound of him pissing changed, and I assumed that she had moved directly into the stream of piss. She let out a little giggle, and I saw her raise her hands to her chest. He had consumed four beers in the last hour, and ended up urinating for almost a minute.

I could only see murky shapes through the opaque glass. However, it did appear that Sara moved several times. At one point, she knelt very close to him. A few seconds later, she was on all fours, and then she laid on her back. I was very jealous and extremely aroused at this latest defilement of my wife. The trickle of piss slowed and I heard them both share a laugh. Then the shower was turned on, and after a few seconds, Adrian began to hose my wife off as she lay on the shower floor. He was laughing now as he sprayed her clean.

Moments later, Sara stood up and faced the shower wall in front of me. Her silhouette pressed up against the wall, and I could see him directly behind her. I could now see she was wearing her white garter belt and stockings. That bastard had urinated all over her bridal lingerie. He must have entered her from behind, because they started to fuck, and I could see her face and tits pressed against the glass. I had seen enough, and crawled away from the door on my stomach.

They were in the shower together for several minutes, giggling like a couple of schoolgirls. I tried to contain my jealousy, as I thought of all the liberties Adrian had taken with my wife tonight. Finally, the shower stopped. Several minutes later I heard them emerge from the enclosure, laughing at some shared joke. Adrian entered the room first, neatly groomed and wearing the tailored suit he had arrived in. I heard my wife's hairdryer and realized she would be a while. She probably had needed to wash Adrian's cum and piss out of her hair, I mused angrily.

Adrian and I sat in the living room making small talk. It was a little awkward at first. However, he is a very charming and charismatic man, and we have been best friends for years. Soon we were laughing together at what had transpired tonight. Adrian and I had a night cap, and he said he was going to get a cab home. He used the word "cab" but we both knew he was going home in his Town Car, or maybe his limousine. That was just how he rolled. He only lived 2 miles away, but he realized that he was far too intoxicated to drive. We sat chatting and the vibe between us was good. My jealousy had dissipated, and I had to remind myself that I had been a very willing participant tonight.