My Best Friend Emily Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily cried out, and it snapped me back to reality. I thought that maybe I had hurt her, but it was a cry of pleasure. She was orgasming again. "Yeah, yeah, yeah," she was panting, "Oh my god, fuck me, fuck me hard... I've never been fucked like this before... oh my god, I'm gonna come... I love you... oh my god... oh yeah... oh yeah... ohhhh," Emily moaned as she went over the edge. Her body went rigid, and then started jerking against me as I continued thrusting into her. Emily's eyes rolled back into her head, and for a moment I thought she was going to pass out. She didn't, though, her spasms stopped, and I watched her eyes as they met mine. She smiled.

I stopped thrusting. I wasn't enjoying myself. I was trying to take my anger and aggression out on Emily, and it kind of backfired on me. Emily was gasping for air. "Wow," she mumbled, "That was great." She paused to wipe at the sweat on my forehead. "Did you cum?" She asked.

"Yes," I lied. I wasn't interested in sex anymore. I didn't want to keep going, and I didn't want Emily trying to coax another orgasm out of me. Emily was looking at me curiously, and she looked like she was about to say something, and then she stopped. I suddenly felt silly. Did Emily believe me? Did I just get away with faking an orgasm? I guess men could get away with it too, I thought to myself, and found it hard to stay angry at Emily. I never could stay angry at people for long.

I noticed Emily looking toward the door again, and I could imagine that Lisa was standing there. That's the way the last week had gone, somebody was always walking in on the others at inopportune moments. I turned my head to look at the doorway. No, Lisa wasn't there. I turned to lock eyes with Emily, silently communicating with her. I rolled off of her and out of bed, tiptoeing to peer out into the hallway and feeling silly about it, considering how noisy our sex must have been. The master bedroom door was still closed. If Lisa heard anything she didn't come out and investigate. I turned back to Emily, who was still lying in bed with her legs splayed wide open, a hand feeling around her pussy. She was looking at me, and I guessed that she could tell that I didn't come inside her. I watched her eyes go to my crotch. My erection was gone. I had gone to a half-mast state that bounced up and down as I walked.

"That was pretty great sex, huh?" Emily asked.

"Yeah," I said.

Emily was looking at me, like she was waiting for me to confess that I hated the sex or something. She knew I didn't cum. She must have been waiting for me to explain myself. I didn't want to. The moment had passed for me anyway. I got all of my anger and aggression out during the sex. "Well," she finally said, "I could really use a shower. Care to join me? You're a sweaty mess."

"You too, pal," I said.

Emily grinned and started climbing gingerly out of bed. Her feet hit the floor and she took a couple of tentative steps. "I'm a little sore," Emily said. "It's been a long time since anybody's done that to me."

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"Don't be sorry," Emily said, "It's totally worth it. That last orgasm was one of the best I ever had, and I'm a girl that knows her orgasms."

I wasn't sure how to respond to that, so I let Emily lead me into the spare bathroom. The spare bathroom only had a standard sink and bathtub, unlike the master bathroom which featured his and her sinks, a small Jacuzzi, and a glass-enclosed stall shower. Emily turned on the shower, and then went to the sink to brush her teeth. She sure made herself at home, I thought.

Emily turned around and held her toothbrush out to me. "Want some?" She asked, her mouth full of toothpaste.

"Oh, umm," I started to say. I never used anybody else's toothbrush before.

"Come on," Emily said, "You'd think we've exchanged enough bodily fluids by now not to be squeamish."

I grimaced, but I moved forward and took the toothbrush from Emily. I brushed my teeth, the minty toothpaste washing away the morning breath I still had. I handed the toothbrush back to Emily.

"Good, now I can do this," Emily said, and she grabbed my head with both hands and kissed me, hard. I felt her tongue push past my lips and slide along my tongue. I felt my groin tingle from the sensations.

Emily broke the kiss and led me into the shower. She took the bar of soap and started washing my chest, pausing to rub and flick my nipples. "Man nipples," she giggled. "It's amazing how easy it is to get these hard," she added, running her fingers back and forth along them. "Do you like that?" She asked.

I shrugged. "It's okay," I said, "It feels... umm... kinda weird really. It doesn't turn me on or anything."

"Okay, moving on then," Emily said, rolling her eyes, and continued soaping down my body until she reached my groin. "This I know you like," Emily said softly, taking my hardening cock in her soapy hand and stroking it. She continued to rub the soap along my legs and butt with one hand while she stroked me with the other. When she was done she kneeled in front of me, and I thought she was about to give me another blow job.

"It's okay," I mumbled, "You don't have to."

"I don't have to what?" Emily asked.

"Give me another... blow job," I said.

"I wasn't going to," Emily said. "I hate the taste of soap in my mouth. Once when I was a kid my grandmother, Grandma June, washed my mouth out with soap after I swore in front of her. You would think it would've fucking stopped me from fucking cursing." Emily grinned up at me. "But no soapy BJ's. There are plenty of ways to get a man off," she added, inching closer to me. I watched her thrust her chest out, and pull on my cock until she was rubbing the tip of it against her nipple. The sensation and naughtiness of what she was doing made my cock tingle.

"Do you like that?" Emily said. "Do you like to feel your cock against my tit?"

"Yeah, that feels good," I said.

Emily moaned, and I realized she was putting on a show. "Your hard cock feels so good. I wish my tits were bigger, and then I could fuck you with my tits." She took me in her hand and was stroking me. I was fully hard now. "Lisa has big tits," Emily said, "Did you ever fuck her tits?"

"No," I said, "I always wanted to."

"You always wanted to throw your wife down on the bed and slide your hard cock in between those big tits of hers?" Emily asked. She was really getting into this. I noticed the hand that wasn't stroking her cock was down in between her legs. "Mmm..." she moaned, "Shoot that hot cum all over my tits." She leaned forward and licked the tip of my cock with the tip of her tongue. She moved closer to me, crushing my cock along her chest. I felt the shaft of my cock press up against the soft flesh of her small breasts, and her hard nipple. She took my cock and started sliding it up and down along her clavicle. She let go of my cock, continuing to move so that it slid back and forth, and grabbed her small breasts with each hand, trying to push them together, but she didn't have enough flesh to create a valley around my cock. She settled for tweaking her nipples as she slid my cock back and forth along her body. Then she grabbed my cock again and started jerking me off, hard. The soap and water made it slick and her hand flew back and forth along the shaft. Her hand was smaller compared to mine and Lisa's, and my cock looked bigger for it.

I grunted from the sensation, and I could feel my orgasm building. Emily's dirty talk and lewd display really got me going.

Emily seemed to know I was getting close. She pointed me at her mouth and stuck out her tongue. "Oh yeah," she said, "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want you to cum all over my tits. Shoot your hot cum all over my body. Cum for me baby." She was turning her hand around my cock like a corkscrew, and then she gently rubbed her thumb along the sensitive underside.

I felt myself go over the edge. My legs were shaking. I reached out to the wall of the bathtub to steady myself. "Ugh," I grunted as my hips bucked and the first spurt of cum shot out, hitting Emily right in the chin. A second, third, and fourth spurt of cum followed, landing on Emily's breasts. My orgasm seemed to go on and on, my cock wanting to shoot more cum but there was none left. Finally the spasms stopped, and I started to get sore. I put my free hand on Emily's shoulder, and she pulled away from me. "Wow, that was intense," I mumbled.

"Glad you liked it," Emily said as she rose to her feet. She was wiping at the cum on her chin with her fingers. She scooped it up and put it in her mouth. "Mmm..." she mumbled. "I'm dirty," she said with a giggle. "I think I need to be cleaned up." She handed me the bar of soap.

Turnabout is fair play, I thought to myself, and I took the soap and began rubbing it along Emily's body, cleaning the remaining cum from her chest. All of the recent enmity forgotten, I started toying with Emily's nipples, flicking them with the bar of soap and my fingers until they got hard. "Girl nipples," I giggled, and Emily joined me. Emily had perfect little round nipples that sat in the middle of her small breasts. I continued to play with them, tracing circles around the hard nipples with my fingers.

I heard Emily gasp. "Unlike you," Emily said, "My nipples send little shockwaves right to my pussy."

I moved one of my hands down to Emily's crotch, cupping her pussy. "Right here?" I asked, as I slid my fingers along her pussy lips.

"Yeah, that's the spot right there," Emily said. I felt her move her hips in rhythm to my stroking. I went back to washing her with my other hand, rubbing the bar of soap along her belly, and then her waist, lowering myself into a kneeling position, Emily's glistening shaved pussy was now right in front of my face. "One thing you haven't done yet," Emily said, and she paused as I moved my hand to rub against her clit, "Is eat me out." I peered up at Emily from my kneeling position and our eyes met, "If you're up for it, you know..." she added.

I felt the same odd twinge of anticipation I always felt when I thought about going down on a woman. Sure, I'd like to, I thought to myself. I was thinking about the differences between Emily's pussy and Lisa's, besides the fact that Emily's was shaved and Lisa's wasn't. Lisa had a big pussy, with fleshy, prominent lips. Emily's was smaller. Her lips didn't protrude, even when she was turned on and freshly fucked. Her clit was smaller too, hidden in the folds of her pussy. Lisa's clit would be poking out by now, engorged and obvious. The big problem right now was the angle. I would have to kind of get underneath Emily to get to her pussy when she was standing up. It was an obstacle the time or two that I tried to go down on Lisa while she was standing up. I would fumble about for a moment and she would go lay down on the bed before I could figure it out.

Emily solved that problem for me, lifting one of her legs in the air and draping it over my shoulder. It made access to her pussy much easier, but the position seemed impossible to maintain. She was balancing on her remaining leg and leaning against the wall. Emily seemed to read my mind. "All of those yoga and pilates classes I took pay off," she said with a chuckle. "Balance, Daniel-son," she added for good measure.

I shrugged and buried my face in her pussy, running my tongue along her pussy lips and probing with the tip of my tongue for her clitoris. I found it and ran my tongue along the hard bit of flesh, alternating between just the tip of my tongue and long licks with the flat meaty part of my tongue. I was situated under the running water of the shower, which had gone lukewarm, at best. The cool water ran down past my face and down Emily's body as I kissed and licked at her pussy. It also made me more or less deaf as it pounded my head and ran along my ears. I was vaguely aware that Emily was responding, moaning and gasping and moving her hips. She had her hands in my hair and was holding my head in place. I moved from her clit down to her pussy, running my tongue along her pussy lips, and then trying to push past them into her pussy. I took a firm hold of Emily's butt cheeks with my hands and squeezed them as I pushed my tongue into her pussy. I felt Emily grab my head harder and push herself against me, trying to push my tongue deeper into her. Her hips were bucking and I heard her cry out. Did she just orgasm? She wasn't pulling away from me, so I continued to probe her with my tongue, leaving her pussy to lick her clit some more. Her shaved pussy was much easier to lick with no hair to get in the way. I put my whole mouth against her and started sucking against her clit, pressing my tongue against it and licking it. Emily was bucking her hips again and suddenly it was hard to even keep my mouth where it was. I grabbed hold of Emily, afraid she was going to lose her balance. I became aware that she was shouting now, and with a twinge of anxiety I realized that if I could hear her over the rushing water then she was so loud that Lisa must hear her. Heck, if we had any neighbors they could probably hear her too.

Emily was untangling herself from me, taking her leg off of my shoulder and slumping down in front of me in the shower. "Oh my God," she was saying, "That was amazing! I think I came multiple times! Where did you ever learn to do that?"

"Just... I don't know," I said. Emily sank to her knees and she kissed me.

"I came so hard," Emily said after she kissed me. "I hope I wasn't too loud..." Emily suddenly reached over and shut off the shower. She lurched to her feet and past me out of the bathtub, naked and soaking wet. I leapt to my feet and followed her, my heart pounding. I followed her through the spare bedroom and out into the hall. The master bedroom was still closed. Emily stopped short and I bumped into her, our naked flesh slapping together. I continued past her until I was right outside the door. At first I didn't hear anything, but eventually I heard the sound of running water. It sounded like she was in the shower.

"Do you hear anything?" Emily was whispering.

"It sounds like she's in the shower," I whispered back.

"Poor girl," Emily said, "We used up all the hot water." Emily turned and I followed her back into the bathroom. We had dripped water all over the place. Emily handed me a guest towel and I dried myself off, and then I went around and wiped up as much of the water on the floor as I could. Emily had gone over to her bag and was pulling out clean clothes, a t-shirt and shorts. It made me think that I wanted clean clothes too. I went back to the master bedroom and tried the door. It was still locked. It still sounded like water was running. Annoyed, I wandered back to the spare bedroom and put the previous night's clothes back on.

"I'm hungry," Emily said.

"Me too," I replied.

"What do you usually eat on Saturday mornings?" Emily asked.

"Usually I just take a bowl of cheerios and watch SportCenter," I said.

"Okay," Emily said.

I felt like I should be a better host than that. I had a sudden flash of inspiration. "I can make eggs!" I said.

Emily laughed. "Okay, Wolfgang," she said.

I put on an apron that Emily bought me one 4th of July barbecue. It said 'Cooks Like it Hot' and had a hot picture of a woman in a bikini on it. I got a kick out of it but Lisa and her family were horrified. I hadn't worn it since but I refused to throw it out. I scrambled up several eggs and split them between Emily and myself. We ate in silence, both occasionally glancing down the hallway towards the bedrooms. The last time we ate breakfast like this Lisa came out and started a food fight. I started to imagine the two of them, squirting ketchup all over each other. I squirmed in my chair as my groin tingled from the dirty image.

We finished eating and there was still no sign of Lisa. It was almost 9:30. I knew if Lisa was going to follow her normal routine she would be coming out for breakfast any minute now.

"So what do you usually do on Saturday mornings?" Emily asked.

"Well, if I had any errands to run in town I'd usually go do them now before the stores got crowded," I said, "But I don't have anywhere to go. After that I'd mow the lawn if the weather was okay." I moved towards the window. It wasn't raining but it looked like it was about to rain any minute. "Maybe I'd better try to get that done before the storm starts," I said more to myself than Emily. I put my shoes on and went out to the shed. I got the mower out and started the rote, mindless task of mowing the lawn again. Every few minutes I glanced up at the sky. Angry dark clouds threatened overhead, but there was still no rain. Emily had come out onto the front porch and was looking at her phone. I guess she didn't want to be left inside alone with Lisa. I didn't blame her. I wondered what was going to happen when we saw Lisa again. She had to leave the bedroom sometime.

I finished the front yard and moved to the back. The rain was still holding off. Emily had followed me and was now sitting on the patio, in the same chair she was sitting in last Saturday.

I was almost done mowing the yard when I started to feel a few big, fat drops of rain hit me. Come on, I was thinking, just hold out a few more minutes. I started to push the mower faster, which got me through the last corner of the yard faster but probably at the cost of not mowing the grass as well. Fuck it, I was thinking. Nobody can see back here anyway. I made it to the end of the yard and turned off the mower, pushing it quickly back into the shed. The rain was falling a little harder now. I thought I heard a rumble of thunder in the distance. I locked up the shed and turned to rush back inside, thinking that Emily had probably already gone in. I had been so focused on finishing up I hadn't looked over there in several minutes. Now I did. Emily was standing there. So was Lisa. Ohh... crap.

I was still halfway across the yard and the sound of raindrops hitting the ground was making it hard to hear whatever Lisa and Emily were saying to each other. I rushed across the yard to the patio, trying to make sense of what little I could hear.

"...should let him..." Emily was saying, "...really hard..."

"...liked it..." Lisa was saying "...floor... ...down... ... weird..."

The good news was that Lisa was talking and not trying to kill Emily, even if I couldn't quite make out what they were saying. I bounded up onto the patio and over to them. They stopped whatever they were talking about and turned to me.

"Lisa..." I started to say.

"Joe," Lisa cut me off. "I'm sorry about last night. I overreacted. I was just apologizing to Emily for hitting her."

I glanced at Emily. She had a mischievous gleam in her eye. That wasn't what they were just talking about. "I'm sorry too," I blurted out before anybody else cut me off. "I didn't mean to grab your head like that... I was just so caught up in the moment..."

"I know," Lisa said. It started raining a little harder. Lisa had to raise her voice to be heard. "It's what you've been talking about... what we've been talking about," she added, gesturing to Emily, "Pushing our boundaries, trying new things. I thought about it a lot last night. It's all about letting go..."

Another rumble of thunder sounded in the distance. "Umm... do you think maybe we should go inside?" I asked. I didn't mind getting wet really. Getting struck by lightning was a bigger issue.

Lisa shook her head. "No," she said, "Take off your shoes and socks."

Do what? I thought. I took a deep breath. Lisa didn't seem angry about last night, so I decided to just go along with it. I glanced at Emily. She shrugged at me, but she still had a mischievous gleam in her eye. What was happening now? I wondered, but I sat down in the nearest chair and pulled off my shoes and socks. It only then occurred to me to notice what Lisa was wearing. It was an old dress-like thing. You know, a one-piece outfit that looks like a knee-length dress but the bottom is really more like shorts? A romper, I think it may be called. That was what she was wearing, a blue flowery romper. She was barefoot. I finished taking off my shoes and socks. The rain was coming down harder still. A big drop smacked into my forehead.