My Best Friend Emily Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to go inside?" Emily was asking Lisa.

"You can stay here if you want," Lisa said. I stood up and she moved to take my hand. She pulled me down the patio steps and onto the wet grass. She turned suddenly and kissed me, pressing herself up against me. "Do you remember me saying that I think I like being dirty?" she whispered.

"Uh huh," I said, and I could feel a flutter in my stomach. Where was she going with this?

Lisa grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. Then she was undoing the button of my jeans. "I bet you don't want to ruin another pair of jeans," she was saying. She pulled them down my legs, her head going past my boxers and my growing erection. "Go on," she said, "Step out of them."

I mechanically lifted one leg, then the other while Lisa pulled my jeans free. She tossed them aside and stood up. I had no idea what was going on, but I figured I was supposed to strip Lisa next. I started to reach around Lisa for the zipper on her romper but Lisa grabbed my arm and started pulling me forward again. "No, this stays on," Lisa was saying to me. "I put this old thing on for a reason." I realized where she was taking me. We were going back to the flower bed. Lisa said she wanted to start a garden. I spent half of last Saturday spreading topsoil all over that part of the yard, only instead of planting flowers Lisa and Emily ended up getting into a huge fight in it, tearing their clothes and getting covered in dirt and mud. Lisa was turned on by it, and we ended up having sex in the shower. Now she was looking for me to get her dirty again. I glanced back at Emily. She did indeed stay on the patio, sitting in a chair where the umbrella would give her at least some protection from the rain. She was watching us.

We were a few steps away from the flower bed now. Lisa stopped pulling at my arm. She turned and ran into the center of it, and flopped herself down in it. I could hear her laughing. She threw her arms over her head and started rolling back and forth in the dark topsoil. I watched as it started to stick to her bare legs and sodden romper.

"Come on Joe," Lisa said, pausing in her rolling to face me.

I was compelled forward. I couldn't deny that a woman getting messy was one of my fetishes. I just never imagined that I'd get to see it firsthand. That it would be Lisa, my wife, wanting to do it. That she would be rolling around in the dirt, asking me to join her, to get her dirty. I felt my erection pushing against my boxers. A drop of rain pounded against my erection through my boxers. It was raining even harder now. The topsoil around Lisa was turning to mud again. It clung more and more to her body.

There was another rumble of thunder in the distance, but it still sounded far off. I took the step that took me from the grass onto the topsoil, my feet going from the cool grass to the soft earth. Lisa was lying on her back now, watching me. The image of Lisa as a dog, when they wriggle back and forth on their backs, popped into my head. I shrugged it off. Lisa was an intellectual, an English teacher, but Emily was right. If this really turned her on she was nuts. I had seen videos of women in the mud before. They would cover themselves in it, strip off their clothes, and at least pretend to masturbate, and I had always written it off to the fact that some women would do anything if they were paid enough. Maybe to some porn stars rolling around in the mud was better than being a gangbang girl. I got off while watching the videos but I always doubted that what I was seeing was real, that there were women that really wanted to do it. It would seem that I was wrong. Even more shocking was that that person would be my wife, who until a week ago didn't seem to be interested in anything besides missionary sex in our bed.

Lisa had taken two handfuls of mud and was rubbing it along the front of her dress. She pushed her hands further along her body, down to her muddy knees. She pulled the skirt up as she pulled her hands back, showing me her thighs and the shorts underneath. "Does this turn you on?" She was asking me.

"Yeah," I replied. I felt myself hesitating. What was holding me back? Did I not want to get messy too? I mean, it was one thing to watch Lisa, another thing entirely to participate. No, that wasn't it. I'd fantasized about rolling around in the mud too plenty of times. It was Lisa's erratic behavior. I didn't need to do something wrong and have her flip out again. Just do whatever she tells you to do, I thought to myself, and go live out your fantasy.

I knelt in the dirt beside Lisa, scooping up some mud and rubbing it onto Lisa's belly. I looked at her and we ended up staring at each other. She reached for my hands and pulled them to her breasts. I started rubbing her breasts through her wet clothes, picking up more clumps of the muddy dirt and rubbing them against her. We never broke eye contact.

"I want you to tear my clothes off, Joe," Lisa said softly.

My cock twitched. The material of the romper was pretty thick, but it was old and the rain and the roll in the dirt probably weakened it even more. I grabbed a firm hold of the neckline and pulled. Nothing happened. I readjusted my grip and pulled harder. I felt the material start to give, and a small tear started at the neckline. I readjusted my grip around the tear and pulled harder, slowly widening the tear. I pulled and pulled until my fingers started to hurt. I worked the tear down to about her navel. That was far enough, I figured. I started pulling it off of her by the sleeves, but it wasn't going anywhere while she was lying down. Lisa obligingly rolled onto her side, and I sneakily pulled down the zipper to make it easier to pull the romper down and off of her body. I pulled it down to her waist and Lisa rolled back onto her back as I pulled the ruined romper down her legs and completely off of her. I looked down at her. She was wearing an old white bra and a pair of white cotton panties. They were already turning gray from the rain and the dirt.

"Kiss me," Lisa said, and I threw myself down on her and kissed her, much like we did last week after the mud fight. Lisa was really turned on. She grabbed my face with her dirty hands and wrapped her legs around me, trying to push my erection into her crotch. I pressed against her and dry humped her as we kissed.

Lisa suddenly broke the kiss. "Cover me in dirt again," she said. I sat up, kneeling between her legs. I grabbed new handfuls of dirt and rubbed them on her now bare torso, covering her in the muddy black dirt. I rubbed new handfuls of mud into her bra, watching it turn gray-brown from the dirt. I ran my hands along her body, basically massaging the dirt into her body. The rain was still falling, washing the dirt off of her body where I wasn't currently focused. Her hair was soaked, her bare skin glistening from the rain. Did I mention I was into wetlook too? I was ready to rip Lisa's panties off and fuck her.

"This feels so good," Lisa was moaning. "Rub some dirt into my legs." I obliged, turning my attention to her legs, rubbing the dirt along one leg, then the other, methodically massaging each part of her leg up to her thigh, going as close to her sodden panties as I dared. I figured we would get there eventually, but I wanted to do it right. I heard another rumble of thunder in the distance. It didn't sound any closer than any of the other rumbles. Maybe the electrical storm wasn't even heading toward us.

I was finishing up on her left thigh. Lisa was squirming in the dirt, and I only just realized she was rubbing dirt onto her muddy bra while I was focused on her legs. She reached behind herself and undid her bra with some effort. She pulled it free and her breasts came into view, glistening wet and streaked with dirt.

"Do my breasts now," Lisa said, and I wasted no time grabbing handfuls of mud and rubbing them into her C cup breasts. Her nipples were rock hard, and she gasped as I ran my muddy fingers along them, rolling the nipples around. I left her nipples to massage around her breasts and she grabbed my hands and pulled them back to her nipples. "Rub my nipples," Lisa moaned, "That feels so good." I felt her legs brush against me. She was rubbing her legs against my body, writhing on the ground.

"Mmm..." Lisa was moaning. "Cover me again. Cover me in mud." I grabbed several handfuls of mud and piled them on top of Lisa's stomach, and then I proceeded to rub the dirt all along her body, across her breasts and clavicle, along her shoulders and down her arms, down her hips and legs. I grabbed fresh handfuls of mud and Lisa grabbed my right hand. She guided me to her panty-covered crotch. "Rub it there," she said, and she gasped as I pressed the mound of dirt into her crotch. I watched as the dirt turned the panties gray-brown, the already sodden garment was starting to ride down her hips. I could see hints of pubic hair peeking out from the top of the panties and the leg holes.

Lisa was beside herself, she was so turned on. Her hands were at her muddy breasts, and she was basically trying to hump my hand. "Rub it," she moaned, "Rub it into me, rub it harder." I pressed my palm against her crotch, rubbing the whole area of her clit and pussy, round and round. Lisa cried out and her hips started bucking.

I knew Lisa well. I knew that she was orgasming, and when she was done I pulled my hand away from her. Lisa lay there for a moment in afterglow, her eyes staring dreamily up at the sky. I saw her flinch when a raindrop hit her in the nose. Our eyes met and she smiled at me. Her hands moved. She grabbed her muddy panties and pulled them over her hips and down her legs. She took a handful of mud and rubbed it right into her naked crotch! I watched, fascinated, as Lisa rubbed the mud against her pussy. "Oh, God!" Lisa shouted and her hips started bucking again. A jet of fluid shot out from her pussy. Lisa was rubbing her clit in a circular motion, her fingers going around and around. There was mud in her pubic hair.

"It feels so good to be dirty," Lisa was saying. "Fuck me Joe, fuck me in the mud."

I was still staring at Lisa's muddy pussy. Yeah, I guess I could do that, I said to myself. I pulled my boxers down over my erection and down my legs. I started to climb over Lisa.

"Wait!" Lisa said, and she rolled over, lifting her butt in the air. "I want you to do me like an animal. Like a dog. Or a pig."

Lisa never wanted me to take her from behind. I almost asked "Are you sure?" But I stopped myself. Just do what she tells you to do, I reminded myself. I happened to glance up at the big white picket fence surrounding our yard. Yeah, even if this wasn't the only house on the street, nobody could see what we were doing, except for Emily. Oh my God, Emily! I'd completely forgotten she was there. I looked over at the patio. She was still sitting here. Her hair was wet and her shirt was soaked and bunched up around her midriff, her hard nipples visible through the shirt, even from 50 feet away. I guessed that she had been lifting it up to fondle her breasts. Emily noticed I was looking at her, and she waved at me. I couldn't see where her other hand was.

I turned my attention back to Lisa, naked and on all fours in front of me. The rain was slowly washing the dirt off of her back and butt. I knee-walked up and grabbed her by the hips, readjusting her to the right angle. I took hold of myself and lined myself up with her muddy pussy. Once I found the opening I slid into her all at once. I started pounding away; realizing that I was all engorged and tingly from the show that Lisa had put on, but I'd already had what, two orgasms that morning with Emily? I figured I could last a while.

I heard Lisa grunt, and she started rocking back and forth against me, timing her movements to my thrusts. She was splayed out before me, her arms reaching out in front of her, grabbing at the mud. Her breasts were swinging pendulously back and forth beneath her, and she had angled herself so that her breasts were just touching the mud as they swayed. I reached down and grabbed a handful of mud and smeared it on her ass and lower back. I watched as the rain washed the mud off of her body, and then I took another handful and did it again.

A couple of minutes passed. I was enjoying the sensations of taking my wife from behind, something she never asked me to do before, feeling my cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy. The rain was coming down hard now, cool and refreshing. It didn't feel all that different from the shower I took with Emily that morning. Occasionally I heard Lisa grunt or moan. She was slowly starting to slide forward. She wasn't strong enough to hold herself up for long, and she eventually leaned the side of her head down into the mud, and I had to move forward and lift her butt higher to stay inside of her. Her front half was lower. Her breasts were now in the mud too. "This is so dirty," I heard her mumble to herself.

I could sense that Lisa's strength was failing, and finally she pulled away from me and let her body fall completely into the mud with a splat. After a few moments she rolled over, her entire front a dark, muddy mess, but the rain quickly started to wash the mud away. She smiled, her white teeth a stark contrast to the mud all around. She started to move her arms and legs back and forth, like she was making snow angels in the mud. She was laughing. I laughed back at her, at the absurdity of what she was doing. She scooped up fresh handfuls of mud and started rubbing them into her breasts again, her eyes open now and staring dreamily into the sky. I started to wonder if I was supposed to keep fucking her.

"I know you know how much I usually hate it," Lisa was saying now, "But I think I'd like it if you would cum on me now."

I stared at her. I did cum on her from time to time. We didn't use protection and weren't ready to have children, so I would occasionally pull out of her and cum on her stomach to at least reduce the chance I'd knock her up. She hated it. She always rushed into the bathroom to clean up. Now she was asking me to do it. Just go along with it, I reminded myself a third time.

I remembered what Emily and I were just talking about in the shower, and I heard the words escape my lips before I could think better of it. "Can I fuck your tits?" I asked, staring at her breasts, the rain washing the last handfuls of mud away.

Lisa seemed to think about it. "Okay," she finally said. Relieved, I quickly straddled her before she could think better of it. I positioned my cock in between her breasts, and then pushed them together around my cock. Unlike with Emily that morning, there was plenty of breast flesh to engulf my cock. I started sliding myself back and forth between her breasts, enjoying the sensation of my cock sliding along her soft breast flesh.

"Is this something you always wanted to do?" Lisa asked me.

"Yeah," I said, and we were silent for a while. I focused on my arousal. Was I close to orgasm? Yeah, not too far, I thought as I continued to thrust back and forth. "Is this doing anything for you?" I asked.

"That?" Lisa asked. "No. But I'm enjoying the mud against my body and the rain falling down." I felt her moving, and I saw her scooping up fresh handfuls of mud. She was reaching behind me down her body. I felt her bucking her hips, and her face scrunched up in ecstasy. "The mud feels so good on my pussy," she mumbled, more to herself than to me.

Lisa rubbing mud into her crotch while I titty fucked her was just too much for me. I felt my orgasm approaching. "I'm gonna cum," I announced, and I started bucking my hips. It was my third orgasm of the day. It was intense and throbbing, but not much cum came out. I watched it dribble out onto Lisa's neck and clavicle. I stopped moving and took my hands off of Lisa's breasts.

I'm not even sure Lisa noticed. She was reaching around me with both hands, rubbing mud into her crotch. Her hips were bucking. "Oh my God," she was mumbling, over and over. I was basically along for the ride as her orgasm went on and on, her body writhing against the muddy ground. She eventually stopped moving, her head turning to look at me. "Was that good for you?" She said dreamily.

I was thinking about what I should say to her when there was a huge boom. The electrical storm was getting closer now. I instinctively jumped to my feet, and almost lost my balance in the mud. The rain suddenly intensified into a downpour. I waited for Lisa to make a move, to try to get up herself or to hold up her hands for me to pull her up. She continued to lie there, looking dreamily up at me, blinking as the raindrops hit her in the face.

"Lisa," I said, "We have to go inside now."

Her expression didn't change. "The raindrops... between my legs," she mumbled, and I watched her move her right hand back to her crotch.

"I'll get you a detachable shower head," I snapped, "Right now you need to get up and we need to get inside before we get struck by lightning." To accentuate my point, there was another loud clap of thunder. Thanks for backing me up Mother Nature, I thought.

Lisa finally seemed to come to her senses. She reached up and I helped her to her feet. She pressed herself against me and kissed me. "Let's do this every time it rains," she mumbled in my ear.

"We're never planting flowers, are we?" I asked rhetorically as Lisa and I stepped gingerly out of the mud and back onto the wet grass. I stopped to pick up my jeans and t-shirt where Lisa stripped them off of me. They were soaked but otherwise clean. My boxers were a lost cause, lying somewhere out there with Lisa's ruined romper and underwear. Emily was standing on the patio, soaking wet, readjusting her shirt and shorts. I wondered if she got off watching us.

"There's something I'll do that you won't try," Lisa said to Emily as we approached her.

Emily was grinning at us as we approached, but I watched the smile leave her face. "This isn't a competition Lisa," Emily said.

Lisa ignored Emily's response. She had made her point. She was inspecting herself now. The pouring rain had already washed most of the dirt off of her body. I took a look at myself. There was still some dirt on my knees. I bent over and tried to wipe the dirt away.

"I felt like I was making love to Mother Earth herself," Lisa suddenly said as she wiped at some stubborn dirt on her legs. Emily and I made eye contact. I could almost sense Emily's thoughts. She's gone completely off the deep end now. "A shower would be anti-climactic," Lisa said, "But we need to clean up. Come on Joe," she said as she took slow, purposeful strides toward the patio door. She moved like in the Ten Commandments when Charlton Heston came down from Mount Sinai. I glanced at Emily again, and we both followed her inside, thunder booming again nearby, so close now the house shook.

I followed Lisa into the shower, and she was right about it being anti-climactic. We soaped ourselves up, rinsed off the dirt and mud, and left the shower to dry off. There was no more sexual activity. We didn't touch each other. We barely even looked at each other. I put on fresh clothes and left the master bedroom to find Emily before Lisa was even done drying herself off.

I found Emily in the spare bedroom. She had a towel wrapped around her. She had dried herself off as best she could, but she was still in her wet clothes. She must have been cold. Her nipples were still showing prominently where the wet t-shirt clung tightly to her. "Hey, pal," she said cheerfully.

"Hey, yourself," I said. Even after all the sex I'd had that day I couldn't help but stare at Emily's nipples.

Emily made a sound like she was clearing her throat, "My eyes are up here," she said, but she was just teasing me.

"Sorry," I mumbled.