My Best Friend Emily Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's the mud queen?" Emily asked.

"She's clean now," I replied. Emily and I smiled at each other. "Did you... was that... did you enjoy the show?" I stammered out.

"Well, Lisa's right, that's not something that I would want to do," Emily said, "But it was erotic all the same, especially when you were fucking her." Emily was wriggling her fingers in the air as if to say yeah, I was touching myself. She winked at me.

Another huge clap of thunder shook the house, just as Lisa came into the bedroom. She was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. She came up to me and kissed me on the lips. "I have some papers to grade," she said, "So I'm going to go in the office for a while." Our third bedroom was basically like a home office for both of us, with a big oak desk, a comfy leather chair, and bookcases. Lisa liked to spend time in there more than I did. I tried to get all of my work done while I was at the office. "I'll see you later," she said, and she turned and left us.

Emily and I looked at each other. I remembered what she had said that morning, about wanting to spend the whole day in bed together. The truth was I was exhausted from all of the sex and not sleeping well the night before. I was kind of hoping she was going to suggest we do just about anything else.

Emily seemed to read my mind. "Do you want to find a movie to watch?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said, and I led her into the living room. We played a game we liked to play that we called 'movie channel roulette' where we flipped through all of the channels looking for the best thing to watch. With a huge DVD collection, On Demand and Pay Per View, we could've watched just about anything, but finding something to watch that was actually on television at that moment added an element of chance. Emily and I scrunched into the recliner together and I started flipping channels.

"Oh my God, Can't Hardly Wait!" Emily shouted. "And it's just starting!"

I put down the remote. Can't Hardly Wait was one of our favorite movies when we were teenagers. Truth be told I had a huge crush on Jennifer Love Hewitt. Lisa resembled her a little, except Lisa was taller and her boobs were somewhat smaller. I always related to Ethan Embry in that movie, the nice guy trying to land his dream girl.

"It's amazing how much of the supporting cast of this movie went on to have big careers," Emily was saying, "Jamie Pressley, Jason Segal, Seth Green, Donald Faison..." she trailed off.

I grunted. My eyelids were already heavy. I felt Emily kiss me gently on the cheek and rest her head on my chest. Thunder boomed again, but it sounded like the storm was passing.

"Anybody want a Loveburger? Well done..." Emily said and giggled, "Oh, and Jenna Elfman's in this movie too!" She added. I hardly even heard her. I was asleep shortly after that.

****************************************************

I woke up groggily, my mind a blank slate. I struggled to focus on the TV in front of me. What were we watching, Can't Hardly Wait? That wasn't on the TV anymore. It was something I didn't recognize. Then I realized I was alone. Emily was with me when I dozed off. I tried to shake off the aftereffects of my nap and focus. First things first, I thought, I needed to go to the bathroom. I lurched out of the recliner and staggered to the nearest bathroom, which was in the spare bedroom Emily was staying in. I struggled to focus as I relieved myself. I listened for rain or thunder. It sounded like the storm had stopped. I decided I needed to find where Emily was. As I left the bathroom I looked to see if Emily had gone off to sleep in the bed. No, that was empty. Then I heard something. Voices. Female voices. Well, Lisa was working in the home office, I remembered, and so I walked over to the door. It was closed, but I was sure the voices I heard were coming from inside now. I heard a smacking sound, and a feeling of dread came over me. What if they were fighting again? Upon closer inspection the door was only ajar, and I pushed it open.

I froze in my tracks. Lisa and Emily were indeed inside. Lisa was standing beside the desk, a wooden yardstick in her hand. She was wearing her glasses, and she had changed her clothes at some point. She was now wearing a white blouse and a blue denim skirt. The blouse was partially unbuttoned. I could see her black bra peeking out from under her blouse.

Then my eyes focused on Emily. She was bent over the side of the desk. She was dressed like a schoolgirl. She had on a short plaid skirt and a white blouse. She was wearing white socks pulled almost up to her knees. Her hands gripped either side of the desk. Her head was flat against the desk, and even though it was turned toward me and barely ten feet away, I don't think she saw me peeking out from around the door.

What the hell was going on here? I was about to throw the door open and shout it, but then Lisa spoke. "You have been a bad, bad girl," Lisa said. "You need to be disciplined." I watched her lift the back of Emily's skirt. "Where are your panties?" She asked.

"I don't know, ma'am," Emily mumbled.

"I can't hear you!" Lisa shouted.

"I don't know, ma'am," Emily said louder.

Lisa suddenly swung the yardstick and whacked Emily in the buttocks with it. That explained the slap I heard before, I thought. Emily jumped and yelped. Lisa reared back and hit her again. And a third time. "Losing your panties at this school can get you expelled, young lady," Lisa said sternly. "You need to be taught a lesson." She continued to whack Emily with the yardstick. Emily whimpered and yelped as the onslaught continued.

I felt myself grow hard inside my jeans. When the hell did Lisa become a dominatrix? I thought to myself. Here was yet another thing that I never knew about her, that she never told me about, that she never asked to try with me. BDSM wasn't high on my list of fetishes, but the sight was still a turn-on. If she had ever expressed an interest in it to me, I certainly would have indulged her. I could handle a little pain in return for pleasure, I thought.

Lisa had whacked Emily almost 20 times now without comment, but now she mercifully stopped. She leaned down until she was speaking right into Emily's ear. "Have you learned your lesson yet?" Lisa shouted, and I saw Emily wince. She didn't respond. "You haven't, have you, you little slut?" Lisa shouted. "This isn't working," she added, tossing the yardstick away. "I think you need something a little more drastic." Lisa moved until she was behind Emily again. She lifted her skirt up. "That tight little ass of yours is all red now. None of the boys are going to want to fuck you now," she added, and she slapped Emily's ass with her bare hand. Slap, slap, slap. I watched Emily jump with each slap. Slap, slap, slap. The onslaught went on and on.

"Please!" Emily suddenly cried, and Lisa paused mid-slap. "Please, no more."

Without a word Lisa let go of Emily's skirt and grabbed her by the back of her hair, yanking her head back. "Are you ready to tell me the name of the boy who fucked you now?" Lisa sneered.

"Please," Emily was crying now. I don't know if it was from the spanking, or if she was a better actress than I gave her credit for. "Please just let me go."

"Not until you tell me the name of the boy you had sex with," Lisa said. When Emily didn't reply, Lisa yanked her backwards by the hair again.

Emily shrieked. "No, please!" She shouted again.

"Who was it?" Lisa snarled into Emily's ear.

"It wasn't a boy!" Emily shouted. She was sobbing now. "It was my roommate Caitlyn."

Lisa let go of Emily's hair and backed away. "So," she said, "You're not just a slut, you're a dyke slut."

"Please!" Emily cried, "Please don't tell my parents! They'll ground me forever! They'll cut me out of the will!"

"Shut up!" Lisa snapped. "This is worse than I thought," she said, almost to herself. "You're a dyke. You're a dyke," she said again. She looked as if she was lost in thought. Emily kept sobbing against the desk. "How do we deal with this?" Lisa said. "I'll bet the spanking didn't work. In fact, I'll bet you enjoyed it!" Lisa suddenly reached down under Emily's skirt. I watched Emily's hips jerk. "You did! You're wet! You little dyke slut! How dare you like my punishment! Look at how wet you are!" Lisa thrust the hand right into Emily's face. Emily sputtered as Lisa smeared her juices on her face.

"I think the only solution to this," Lisa continued, "Is to humiliate you. To do the worst, most unspeakable things to you. That's the only way you'll learn that what you did was wrong. Yes!" Lisa slapped the desk beside Emily, causing her to jump. "That is what we are going to do."

"Please," Emily was whimpering, "I learned my lesson. Please just let me go."

"Quiet!" Lisa snapped. "Don't speak to me unless you are spoken to! I will teach you your manners! Now stand up!" Lisa didn't even give Emily a chance. She grabbed her by the collar of her blouse and pulled, dragging her upright. "Turn around," Lisa said. Emily spun around to face her. Lisa suddenly grabbed the front of Emily's blouse and pulled with all her might. Pop, pop, pop, buttons went flying as Lisa pulled the blouse open. Emily was wearing a lacy black bra.

"Look at that," Lisa said, "Do you always go around wearing such slutty underwear?"

"You're wearing a black bra too..." Emily started to say. Lisa slapped her. "Bitch!" Lisa snapped. "Don't you ever talk back to a teacher like that. Now take that slutty bra off."

"But..." Emily started to protest. "I said take it off!" Lisa screamed at her. Trembling now, Emily reached behind her and undid her bra, letting it fall to the floor.

Lisa was staring, leering really at Emily's bare chest. Emily's nipples were hard, poking straight out from her small breasts. Emily really was enjoying this on some level, I thought. I was enjoying it too. I had a hand on my jeans and I was rubbing my erection. "Your tits are smaller than I thought," Lisa finally said. "Can you even call them tits? Look at these little things!" Lisa reached out and grabbed Emily's breast. I watched her squeeze and then twist Emily's nipple. Emily cried out in pain.

"Be quiet!" Lisa snapped. "You dyke slut. No wonder you're a dyke. You probably want to see some real tits. I'll show you some real tits," Lisa said, and she started unbuttoning her own white blouse, pulling it off and tossing it aside. She reached behind herself and undid her bra, tossing it aside as well. Her big round breasts bounced free. I idly thought to myself that I smeared mud all over them and titty fucked them just a few hours ago. How long was I asleep anyway? Was I still asleep? Was this all a dream? I shook my head vigorously. No, I was awake.

"Come here," Lisa was saying, "Come feel what a real set of tits feel like." Emily was eyeing her warily, clearly afraid to make the wrong move. When Emily didn't move fast enough, Lisa reached out and grabbed her arm, pulling it to her breast. "Do you feel that?" Lisa said. "Do you feel my big firm tits?"

"Yes ma'am," Emily mumbled.

"I can't hear you!" Lisa shouted. "Are these the best tits you've ever felt?"

"Yes ma'am," Emily said, a little louder.

"Of course they are," Lisa said, "That dyke roommate of yours is flat-chested too, isn't she?"

"Yes ma'am," Emily said again.

"Don't you say yes to me!" Lisa snapped, and I found myself chuckling. That sounded like something out of Monty Python, and Lisa hated Monty Python.

Emily was just staring at Lisa now. I don't think she had any idea what to do or say next. "Well, go on, feel them!" Lisa said. "Feel what a real set of tits feel like."

Emily slowly reached out and touched Lisa's chest, running her fingers sensually around her breasts. She traced along the contours of my wife's round, firm breasts, and finally settled on one of her nipples, brushing against it gently with her fingers. Lisa threw her head back and gasped. "Dyke slut," she whispered. She reached out and slapped Emily's hand away. "I want you to get up on the desk," Lisa said. Emily silently turned and started to climb up onto the desk. Lisa grabbed Emily's skirt and pulled it down her legs. Now Emily was naked except for her knee length socks. "You won't be needing this anymore," Lisa said. Emily finished crawling up onto the desk. She looked behind her at Lisa. "Go on," Lisa said, "On all fours."

Emily crawled to the middle of the desk and stopped. Lisa had gone behind the desk and looked to be rummaging around in the drawers. Lisa came up holding an odd-shaped piece of plastic in one hand. She had a tube of something in her other hand, and she covered it liberally in a clear gel, and then she put the tube away. She came around the desk and grabbed Emily's ass with her other hand. Emily was watching her. "What are you doing ma'am?" She asked.

"This will teach you not to be such a little dyke slut," Lisa said, and I watched her push the piece of plastic into her asshole. Holy shit that was a butt plug! Emily grunted as the stubby piece of plastic invaded her. "How does that feel?" Lisa asked.

"It hurts, ma'am," Emily said, and her face looked pained.

"I'm surprised a little thing that like could hurt you," Lisa said, "I'm sure a little slut like you lets all the boys fuck you in the ass." Emily was shaking her head no. "Then I'm sure that little dyke Caitlyn fucks you in the ass with a dildo."

"No ma'am," Emily said softly, "Nobody has ever put anything in there before."

"Well good," Lisa said, "It should be all the more humiliating for you. And I think you like it. I think you like having that thing in your ass, and you like being stripped naked and humiliated." Lisa had her hand in between Emily's legs again. "You're aroused by this!" Lisa shouted. "Your vagina is secreting so much fluid!" Lisa wiped her hand on the desk, as if she was disgusted by it. "Are you going to have an orgasm, you little slut?"

"No, please," Emily cried.

"That would put you in your place, wouldn't it?" Lisa said, "If I made you cum like a little whore slut?" Lisa moved behind the desk again. This time she emerged with a huge, thick flesh-colored dildo. It had to be bigger than I was, easily 8-9 inches. Emily's eyes were wide again. I was shocked. Where did Lisa get all of this stuff, or did it all belong to Emily?

Lisa was spreading more of the lubrication on the dildo. "You probably don't even need the lube, you're already so wet, you little slut," Lisa said. She took the dildo in her hand and started spreading the lubricant around the dildo like she was jerking it off. When she was satisfied she moved back behind Emily, aiming the dildo between her legs. I watched Lisa find Emily's slit and begin to push the dildo into her. Emily moaned and began to move her hips as Lisa worked the dildo inside of her. "Oh my God," Emily said, "It's so big."

Lisa slapped Emily's ass. "You don't use the Lord's name in vain!" She shouted. She slapped Emily's ass again. "Not in front of me!" As hot as the scene unfolding in front of me was, Lisa's performance had me struggling to hold back laughter. I would never, ever have pictured her as a dominatrix. I was chuckling as I unzipped my jeans and pulled them down to my knees. I grabbed hold of myself inside my boxers and started stroking myself. I didn't have to imagine too hard, but I was pretending that it was my cock that was inside Emily.

Lisa had several inches of the dildo inside Emily now, and she was starting to thrust it in and out. Emily leaned forward on the desk and pushed her butt higher into the air. She grunted as she began to move her hips along with Lisa's thrusts.

"That's it," Lisa cooed, "Take it, take it like the slut you are."

"Oh my guh," Emily said, and stopped herself, "Oh... I feel so full... oh... fuck me luh... fuck me ma'am."

"Don't you fucking cuss," Lisa said, and I snorted with laughter, ducking back behind the doorway in case either of them heard me. Can something be erotic and funny at the same time? This sure was.

Emily was struggling now to be vocal without saying God or swearing. "Yes," she moaned, "Oh yes. Yes, yes, yes."

"Do you want it, you little slut?" Lisa asked. "Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Yes, please ma'am," Emily said.

Lisa suddenly pulled the dildo out and away from Emily. "Tell me how badly you want it. Tell me what a dirty, horny little dyke slut you are."

"I am!" Emily shouted. "I'm a dirty little slut! Please ma'am, please let me cum."

Lisa thrust the dildo back inside Emily all at once. Emily screamed and started orgasming. Lisa let go of the dildo and Emily collapsed onto the desk, shaking, with the dildo still sticking out of her.

"Slut," Lisa spat at her. She reached down and undid her denim skirt, pulling it down her legs. Her white cotton panties followed. She was now naked too. Emily was lying on her side on the desk, one hand between her legs, her eyes staring at something on the far wall.

"On your back, slut," Lisa said, and Emily obediently rolled over onto her back on the desk. Lisa started climbing up onto the desk on top of Emily. "I'm going to teach you respect for your elders," Lisa said. I chuckled again. Lisa and Emily were the same age.

Lisa crawled over Emily's prone body until her crotch was over Emily's head. "This is a real woman's pussy," Lisa said, and she lowered herself onto Emily's face. "You're going to lick it until I cum all over that pretty face."

"Please mmff..." Emily said, but whatever she was going to say got cut off by Lisa pressing her crotch against her face. I heard a slurping sound.

"That's it," Lisa said softly, "Earn your extra credit."

The house was silent except for the sounds of Emily licking and sucking at Lisa's pussy. Lisa was cupping her breasts in her hands, her fingers toying with her nipples. A few times I heard her gasp. She wasn't usually vocal, but after a few minutes she was approaching orgasm and she got louder, gasping and grunting as she rode Emily's face. "Oh my God," she mumbled, "You hot little dyke slut. Make me cum, make me cum all over that pretty little face. OH!" Lisa cried, and her hips started bucking.

Emily was sputtering, and I could imagine that Lisa just squirted on her face. I had a lousy vantage point from the doorway, and I fought the urge to rush into the room to investigate. I was stroking myself like mad inside my boxers, but I managed not to cum. Not yet, I thought, although I wasn't sure what I was waiting for.

"Mmm..." Lisa mumbled, "You are a good little pussy licker. I think I'll give you a B. You need to get that tongue farther up my pussy. You liked it!" Lisa suddenly exclaimed. "You enjoyed it, didn't you? That didn't humiliate you at all!" Lisa was climbing off of Emily now, climbing off of the desk. I had to stifle laughter again because her first two steps were wobbly, either from the huge orgasm or kneeling on the wood desk. She struggled to regain her authoritarian posture. "Of course not," Lisa continued, "You're a dyke; of course you would like that. What we need to do is find something you won't like. Hmm..." Lisa said, seemingly lost in thought. "I got it!" She suddenly said. "You need to see the headmaster! He'll know what to do."

I'm not sure if Lisa meant to include me in this crazy fantasy just then, but I decided that that would be my cue to enter. I must have been quite a sight as I waddled into the room, jeans around my legs and erection tenting out my boxers. "Did somebody call for me?" I asked. Lisa literally jumped in the air, she was so surprised. Emily was grinning at me. I sucked in a breath of air and tried to act the part. "Well, well, well, what have we here?" I asked.

I could see Lisa struggling to adapt to my presence. Finally she found her voice. "Headmaster," she said, "This little slut lost her panties. I've been administering all of the usual punishments, but nothing is working."