My Best Friend Emily Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did not," Emily snapped right back at me. "Lisa's demons were already inside her. If anything without you she probably would've killed herself years ago." I didn't answer her. "I'm sorry but it's true." Emily added.

"You say you moved on," Angela said, "But it is obvious you haven't moved on, not yet. You need to let it go."

"It's not that simple," I mumbled.

"No it isn't," Angela said, "That's why you need help. Talk to someone."

The fight had gone out of me. I guess I was going to end up like one of those East Coast intellectuals after all. "Fine, I'll find a psychologist," I said.

"Good," Emily said. She was rubbing my shoulder. "I'm proud of you."

"I should probably go," Angela said, and I watched her climb off the bed.

"No," Emily said, "You don't have to go. Stay."

"You two should be alone right now," Angela said.

"No, it's fine," Emily said. She really had her heart set on whatever was supposed to happen tonight, I thought. "Joe will be okay. Right Joe?"

"Mmm hmm," I mumbled.

Angela was looking back and forth between me and Emily. "Okay," she eventually said, "But I think I need to change out of this dress."

"Nothing I have would possibly fit you," Emily said, "But Joe's sweats might." I felt Emily pop off of the bed, and the sound of drawers opening. I watched Angela undo the buttons and start to shimmy out of her tight green dress. I was surprised to see underwear as she pulled it off, a green bra and panties set that was similar in color to the dress. I didn't think there was room for underwear under that dress.

I was surprised by a tingling in my groin as I watched her undress. Despite everything, I was getting turned on. By the time Angela got her dress off Emily had a pair of my gray sweatpants out and handed them to Angela, and she dressed in them, going from an exotically dressed creature to a woman in drab gray sweats.

"Come," Emily said as she took Angela by the arm and led her out of the bedroom, "I have a cheesecake in the fridge." Emily paused in the doorway and turned to face me. "You can join us if you want," Emily said hopefully. When I didn't budge, she said, "Well, call us if you need us," And she disappeared.

I lay there quietly for a while. I wasn't even thinking about anything much, I was just exhausted. Was this normal, what I was going through? Would talking to someone about it help? The shaking had stopped, finally, but I felt so warm and comfortable under the covers I didn't want to move. I wasn't a big fan of cheesecake anyway. I could skip the dessert. Every once in a while I could hear Emily and Angela, talking and laughing. I started to feel guilty. Obviously there was something special planned for tonight and I screwed it up. Did I overreact? Could Emily and I have Angela join us in bed and have it be nothing more than sex?

Eventually Emily and Angela came back into the bedroom. "I just wanted to get my dress and say goodbye," Angela was saying. "Just remember that we're here for you. Anything you need."

"You don't have to go," I mumbled, and even I was surprised to hear myself say it.

"What?" Emily asked. The excitement was obvious in her voice.

"You don't have to go," I said again, and I started to prop myself up in the bed. "I'm okay," I said. "Really I am."

"Joe, I..." Angela started to say but I cut her off again. "You're right," I said. "This is different. Nothing is going to happen the way it happened last time. We can share each other. No jealousy. No hard feelings. It can just be sex."

"We can do this another time," Angela said.

"No," I don't want this to be about me," I said, "I don't want this to not happen because of me. This is more about you two. Emily wants this. You want this. I'll be happy to participate. Or just watch. Whatever."

Angela looked at Emily, then back at me. "If that's what you really think," she said.

"It is," I said, "Please don't let me ruin the night... any more than I already have."

I was distracted by Emily. She was already undressing, pulling off her blouse and slacks, even as Angela said, "Okay." Emily pulled the covers up and climbed into bed beside me. She kissed me on the cheek. "I love you," she said to me.

"I love you too," I replied. Emily kissed me, moving until she had climbed on top of me, straddling my waist. I felt her crotch line up with mine felt her slowly start to grind herself against my penis. I felt myself grow hard against her. She started to kiss me more passionately and grind herself against me harder.

I felt the bed move, and we broke our kiss to see Angela climbing onto the bed beside us. She had shed the sweats that Emily loaned her, and she was just in her green underwear. Emily turned to kiss me again, and Angela reached over and undid Emily's bra and tossed it away. Emily turned away from me then, over to Angela. They were both on their knees as their faces met and they kissed. I watched them, the pale blonde Emily and the ebony Angela as they kissed, marveling at the contrast of their bodies as they wrapped their arms around each other. Emily went for Angela's bra, and I watched her undo it and toss it aside.

They shifted and I got my first view of Angela's naked chest. I stared at her large, chocolate hued breasts and brown nipples. They were bigger than any breasts I had seen in the flesh before, bigger than Lisa's, probably a D cup. I saw the dragon tattoo she had, the whole thing now, an intricate tattoo covering much of her left breast around her nipple. Emily's head moved into my view as she leaned down to place gentle kisses along the tattoo, then to suckle on her nipple.

Angela pulled Emily's head back up to hers and they kissed again. Emily started to push Angela over and they fell sideways against the bed. Emily started kissing her way down Angela's body.

"Did I ever tell you... after that night in the hospital..." Angela was saying as Emily kissed her way down past her navel, "I went home... and fucked myself silly with my vibrator." Angela gasped as Emily reached her bikini area and started placing kisses on her green thong. Emily started tugging on it and Angela lifted her hips, letting Emily pull the thong down her legs and away. "I was so turned on by you two, by helping you two," Angela said.

Emily was staring between Angela's legs. "You're the first black woman I've ever seen naked," she said with a giggle, and I felt a chill go down my spine. How would Angela take that?

"Well you've been missing out honey," Angela replied, and they both laughed. I felt myself exhale. Maybe I was too uptight about things like that.

Emily was running her fingers along something near Angela's bikini line, and I peered in to take a closer look. It was a five-point star. "Isn't that satanic?" I found myself asking.

"No, it is a voodoo symbol," Angela said, although she didn't elaborate. I started thinking about the Da Vinci Code, about how different symbols had different meanings in different cultures and religions. I shrugged.

Emily had her mouth in Angela's crotch now, and she started licking at Angela's pussy with abandon. Angela gasped and bucked her hips. I found that I was still watching with a sort of detachment. I could reach out and touch Angela, I was thinking, touch her breasts, or kiss her, but I held back. I just watched Emily go down on her.

Angela had her hands on her own breasts, rubbing her nipples and kneading her breasts. She was breathing heavily. Emily inserted three fingers into Angela's pussy as she continued to lick her clitoris, and Angela started breathing harder, her hips moving with Emily's rhythm. I watched her large breasts start to sway. "Ohhh..." Angela moaned. "Oh yeah... UGH!" She suddenly cried and threw her head back. She was orgasming, and I watched her hips buck and her hands grip the sheets as she rode Emily's fingers. "Oh God," Angela mumbled as she fell still.

"She tastes different," were the first words out of Emily's mouth. "Come taste this," she said, and I think she expected me to join her between Angela's legs. When I didn't move right away she scrambled to her knees and over to me, kissing me. I could taste the unmistakable taste of female cum on Emily's lips, but slightly different. Every girl I had ever gone down on tasted different, I was thinking to myself.

Emily was pushing me over now, back down onto the bed. I fell back down onto my back and Emily wasted no time pulling at my boxers. She pulled them over my erection and down my legs. She stayed down by my legs, grabbing my erection and stroking it. She leaned down and kissed the tip, sticking out her tongue and licking along the shaft. My hips jerked with the sensations.

"Come here," Emily said to Angela. I looked over and she was still on her back beside us, breathing heavily from her orgasm.

"Oh my," Angela said as she propped herself up on her elbow. She pulled herself into a sitting position and moved closer to us.

"Joe loves big breasts," Emily said to Angela. "Come here," she said again, and Angela moved closer to my crotch. Emily reached out and took Angela's breasts in her hands, holding them up and looking at them thoughtfully, like she was trying to decide which melon to buy. "Come here," she said again, and moved out from between my legs, motioning for Angela to take her place. Angela did so, with Emily beside her. Emily took hold of Angela's breasts again, hefting them and pulling them toward my crotch. Angela got the idea and moved until my erection was in between Angela's breasts. Then Emily moved them together, enveloping my cock.

Emily was doing much of the work, sliding Angela's breasts up and down along my cock. Angela had to place her hands on either side of me on the bed to maintain her position and balance. I watched, transfixed as my reddish cock and pink head was swallowed up by Angela's chocolate breasts. The feeling was, well, fantastic. I thought of the day that I did it to Lisa, outside, in the rain, and I quickly pushed the thought away. I didn't want to think about her. I focused myself again on the sensations of having Angela's breasts rubbed against me. I felt my cock tingle and I started to move my hips up and down in counterpoint to Emily's movements.

"Does that feel good?" Emily was asking me. I nodded. "Do you like to have her big black tits rubbing against you?" I nodded again. "Are you going to come all over her tits?" Emily asked.

"Yeah," I said breathlessly. I felt my orgasm building, and I started bucking my hips harder. I started grunting and moaning as my orgasm arrived, and I screwed my eyes shut. "Oh, oh God, oh yeah," I mumbled as I felt myself cumming. My orgasm subsided and my eyes popped open to the sight of my milky white cum on Angela's chocolate breasts. My view was quickly obscured by Emily's head, as she leaned down and started licking my cum from Angela's breasts. When she was done she lowered her head to my cock and took it into her mouth, licking the remaining cum from it. I was still ultra-sensitive, and I moaned and thrashed on the bed but Emily wouldn't stop until she was done.

I exhaled as I felt Emily leave me alone. I was staring at the ceiling for a while, lost in post-orgasmic bliss. I stole a glance at Emily and Angela and they were kissing. Women, I thought, they're insatiable. "It's your turn," Angela was saying now as she was maneuvering Emily across me and down onto the bed beside me. She pulled off Emily's yellow lace panties and went right between her legs, licking and sucking at Emily's pussy.

"Ohh... oh God... oh yeah..." Emily moaned as Angela ate her out. Then Angela moved, taking one of her large black breasts in her hand, and moved it right up against Emily's pussy. It was something I had only seen in pornos, and I could feel myself growing hard again watching it.

Emily was gasping and bucking her crotch against Angela's breast. "Oh my God," she mumbled, "Your tits are amazing. I want to cum on your tits too. Oh my God... I'm so close... ohh... oh yeah... UGH!" Emily cried as her orgasm hit her. I watched her bucking up against Angela's breast and grabbing her own small breasts as she rode her orgasm. Emily sighed. "Wow," she mumbled.

Angela climbed up Emily's body and I watched them kiss, their tongues darting in and out of their mouths and against each other. After a few minutes Angela pulled away. "I want to watch you two fuck each other," Angela said. Emily turned to look at me and we smiled at each other.

"How should we do it?" Emily asked Angela.

"You get on top first," Angela said to Emily, and she moved quickly, up and over to me, and straddled my waist. She wasted no time sliding my cock into her pussy. She was more than ready and I was hard again. She started fucking me with abandon and I started thrusting my hips up to meet her, doubling our thrusts. The room was full of the sounds of our grunts and our bodies slapping together. I was watching Emily, her small breasts bouncing, her eyes unfocused, completely lost in pleasure. I turned to look at Angela. She was sitting beside us, one hand on her breast, and the other one between her legs.

"Okay now take her from behind," Angela said, and Emily obediently climbed off of me and onto all fours. I pulled myself up off of the bed with some effort and positioned myself behind her. I slid into her and resumed fucking her. Just then Angela moved up to me and kissed me. I hadn't kissed her yet. She grabbed me by the cheek and pulled me to her. I struggled to keep the rhythm of fucking Emily doggie style while turning to kiss Angela. Compared to Emily, Angela had fuller lips and a big tongue. It was definitely different.

Angela grabbed hold of my balls with her other hand and gave them a gentle tug. Her fingers moved lightly against them, tickling them and making my hips buck out of the rhythm I had. Angela's hands left me, over to Emily's clit where she began to stroke it as I continued to fuck her.

"Oh God," Emily gasped. "Keep doing that. That feels so good." Emily's hips were shaking now, and she was grunting and gasping. Her orgasm hit and she froze, her face buried in the pillows, her hips shaking and bucking. "Oh wow," I heard her mumble into the pillows. I pulled away from her and she collapsed onto the bed.

"She's good," I said to Angela, bemused. Emily mumbled into the pillows. "What was that?" I asked. Emily turned her head to the side. "You should fuck Angela now," she said.

Angela and I looked at each other. "I'm not on the pill," Angela said.

"We don't have any condoms," I said.

"Well, I guess that's out then," Emily said.

I felt Angela take hold of my erection. Her strong fingers moved around it, stroking the sensitive underside, and then took firm hold and started stroking me off vigorously. I grunted and started bucking my hips, staring at Emily's prone body. Angela brought me to orgasm quickly and I found myself shooting my load onto Emily's lower back and butt. I had to swat Angela's hand away as the sensations became too much for me.

I plopped down onto the bed beside Emily and she turned and kissed me. Angela plopped down on the other side and Emily turned to kiss her as well. Emily rolled onto her back and Angela and I snuggled in on either side of her as she traded off kissing us.

"Are you okay?" Angela asked me.

I realized I forgot all about everything that happened before. "Yeah, I'm okay," I said. "Really, I am," I added. "Thank you."

"I should go," Angela said. "This bed isn't really big enough for the three of us to sleep in."

"No," Emily said, "Stay."

Angela paused, considering it. "No, I should go," she said. "I have a shift in the morning. I need a good night's sleep."

"Okay," Emily said, and Angela slowly started gathering up her clothes and dressing. She pulled on her tight green dress and her heels. Emily and I both climbed out of bed and followed her to the door, still naked. She kissed both of us and promised to keep texting Emily. She opened the door and she was gone.

I knew that there was a lot to talk about. My outburst and the fact that I needed to get help, and Angela and our new threesome. Was this a one-time thing or would Angela be back? All I knew right then was that I was exhausted and I wanted to sleep. I made eye contact with Emily and smiled. She smiled back at me and took my arm, leading me back to the bedroom. "I'll put condoms on the grocery list," Emily said to me as we climbed into bed.

The end?

I hope you enjoyed this story. I appreciate any comments. Does this story continue?

12