My Best Friend Employs Me Pt. 05

Story Info
Svetlana assumes control of me.
1.6k words
4.2
10.3k
6
1

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Svetlana told me to strip naked and I complied immediately. She watched me with an icy stare, and as she glared at me, I noticed that she had the same piercing blue eyes as Stacey and Sara. Her nice green eyes were gone, having been covered by the beautiful blue contacts that Adrian had purchased for her. Her hair was getting longer too, and had transitioned from light brown to light blonde. I wondered if she was also on the path to long platinum hair.

"Hair extensions," Svetlana said, as she noticed me admiring her.

I realized at that point that she was a very perceptive young woman.

Once I was naked, Svetlana looked me over with disdain. I remained silent as she began to talk. Her English had noticeably improved, and I wondered if her language barrier had also been a setup.

"Adrian has given me remarkable latitude in your punishment," she began. "I have decided that you are mainly guilty of poor judgment, brought about by excessive desire. In other words, you make terrible decisions when you are horny. The cure for your behavior, is to effectively neutralize your penis, so that it doesn't drive your decision-making process."

"Wow, her English is really good," I thought to myself, as I tried to absorb what she was telling me.

She tossed a cock-cage on to the desk. This was the second humiliating sex toy I had been exposed to recently, the first being the pocket pussy. I had only ever seen a cock-cage in a porn flick. I didn't know how to put one on, but knew it wouldn't work with an erection.

"Don't worry your pretty little head with the mechanics of it," Svetlana told me dismissively. "I have caged several naughty perverts like you, who tried to steal my silky things," she continued.

This confirmed my suspicion that this whole thing was a setup.

"All you need to do is get rid of the boner," she said laughing.

She reached under the desk and pulled out my pocket pussy and KY jelly. I had enjoyed many fulfilling orgasms inside that pussy, especially during simulated sex with Sara. After a couple of drinks, and with the lighting dimmed to create a romantic ambiance, that pocket pussy was a decent substitute for the real thing.

However, as it laid on the desk, in the cold light of day, it was apparent that the pocket pussy was just a piece of molded plastic. It would be extremely humiliating to fuck it, in front of Svetlana.

"Be right back," she said cheerfully as she left the office.

Moments later she returned with a large bag of ice.

"This will be your last erection until the upcoming wedding in Las Vegas," she said coldly. "You can choose how to get rid of it, either by fucking the pocket pussy, or sitting on the large bag of ice."

"Svetlana please," I said softly, trying to appeal to her merciful side, "the wedding is five months away. You can't be serious."

"I am deadly fucking serious," she said coldly, showing me that she lacked a merciful side.

The pocket pussy option was very demeaning, but the thought of one last orgasm was very enticing, and I chose that option. I lowered my head and pointed at the plastic sex toy.

"Excellent choice, handsome. I want to watch you fuck your pussy," she said excitedly.

She sat in Adrian's leather chair, and put her feet up on his desk. Her blue semen-stained panties were still on the desk, and I looked at them briefly.

Svetlana giggled and said "it's your last orgasm for five months, knock yourself out!"

I picked up Svetlana's silk panties and wrapped them around my balls, for additional stimulation. They still smelled like her, as I had sprayed a liberal amount of her perfume on them, before taking them home yesterday. I lubed up the fake pussy with a generous amount of the KY jelly. Then, under the watchful eye of the beautiful Czech girl, I slowly mounted it.

Once I was balls deep in that tight, lubed pussy, I started to fuck it. Svetlana watched with amusement, as I started to thrust in and out of the pocket pussy.

"Look at me," she ordered.

Svetlana and I made eye-contact, and I could feel my balls start to churn. She had her piercing blue lenses in, and she truly was a beautiful young woman. My cock twitched as she mocked me.

"This is the last orgasm you will enjoy for months," she began. "After that, your only release in the future, will be in that pocket pussy. You are pathetic for stealing my panties, and using them to jerk off."

Her taunts were stimulating me, and I noticed that she was getting flushed also. Apparently, my submission to her was arousing her. It didn't take me long to come, with this beautiful young woman watching me, with a smirk on her face. As I approached orgasm, she told me to look directly into her eyes.

"I fucking own your ass," she said cruelly, and I blew my load into the pocket pussy as she laughed at my predicament.

After I came, I felt an overwhelming sense of shame and embarrassment. Svetlana didn't seem to care, caught up as she was in the thrill of owning me. She removed her feet from Adrian's desk, stood up and came round to my side of the desk. She placed her delicate hand on one of my butt-cheeks, and brought her lips to my ear. She smelled divine, and I wanted to fuck her more than anything else in the world.

She whispered one word to me, "Stay," and left the room.

A few moments later she returned wearing her pink silk pajamas. She had sprayed herself with her perfume that I loved, and I felt my cock twitching in the pocket pussy. She was carrying a pink Victoria's Secret bag. She emptied the contents of the bag onto the desk before me, as I remained coupled to the pocket pussy.

As I watched her arrange her things neatly, I noticed that her pink silk pajama panties were in the pile of stuff. I could also see her perfume bottle, a box of Viagra pills, and a set of four small keys, that presumably belonged to the cock-cage. She was clearly thrilled with the compromising position she had me in. She picked up the Viagra pills and waved the box in front of my face.

"Have you ever taken Viagra before, handsome?" Svetlana asked.

"No," I replied quietly, wondering why the hell I would take a Viagra if I was about to have my cock caged.

Svetlana opened the box and pulled out one of the blue pills.

"Open wide," she said, with no attempt to get my consent, prior to drugging me.

I complied and she placed the pill on my tongue. I stood there for several seconds with my head tilted back and my tongue out.

Finally she said "swallow."

"Viagra has a slightly different effect on all men," she informed me. "Some men get erect almost immediately, but the drug has minimal impact on their stamina. Some men take more time to get an erection, but can sustain it for long periods of time. Some men experience a notable reduction in their refractory period, and can get hard again soon after orgasm. I suspect you will be the former," she mocked, "a quick erection and a quick come!"

I am not sure if it was the Viagra, or this lovely young Czech girl, standing before me in her pink silk pajamas, smelling heavenly. However, my cock did start to stiffen as she watched it, still coupled with the pocket pussy. She reached onto the desk for her pink pajama panties, and sprayed them with my favorite perfume.

Then as I stood there passively, she hung the scented delicates around my neck. She arranged the crotch so that it was positioned under my chin, and I could also smell her juices in the liner.

"You like?" she taunted, as my cock began to fill the inside of my pocket pussy. "I masturbated wearing these panties this morning."

I did like, very much and I nodded my head enthusiastically. Svetlana stroked my ass lightly with her fingernails, as I got erect again. I was hard within a few minutes. This was a real testament to the Viagra, as I had just come in the last few minutes. Also, I had jerked off a total of four times overnight, when I had possession of the stolen panties, that started all this crazy shit.

I was completely erect now, and Svetlana had stopped caressing my butt. She rested her hand on my ass as I waited for further instructions.

Then, as it appeared she was ready for me to resume the performance, she slowly pushed me into the pocket pussy, and said, "fuck it, panty boy."

That was all the encouragement I needed, and I started to fuck my pussy, with powerful, rhythmic strokes. As it turned out, I wasn't a "quick come", and the Viagra had not only reduced my refractory period, but had given me good staying power. Svetlana remained behind me, her silk pajamas rubbing against my ass and back, as she got close to me, to whisper encouragement in my ear. She teased me, and alternated between taunting and encouraging me, trying to get me to blow my load into my pussy.

After several minutes, she realized I wasn't going to come.

"I am going to use the ice, to get rid of your erection," she informed me.

I really wanted to have another orgasm, so I begged her, "Please, Svetlana, ask Sara for the vibrating egg. I will come quickly if I can use that magic egg. Please."

Svetlana seemed amused at my desperation.

"I have all the time in the world," she told me. "I am going to drive you crazy with desperation, over the next five months. I am going to keep you so horny until the wedding."