My Best Friend: Jayden & Gabriel

Story Info
She is his, even if she doesn't know it.
2.3k words
4.33
42.3k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriel chased after Jayden on to her porch. This was far worst than anything he though was going to happen. And he was already expecting the worst. "Jayden, please."

His right hand reached out and grabbed her left arm, spinning her to face him. He was greeted with a pair of brown dough like eyes filled with anger, and lots of it.

***********

"Gabriel Manning...if your hands aren't off me in a matter of two seconds, my foot will be lodged so far up your ass, you'll still be spitting up my toe nails next week." Where the hell did that come from she thought to herself. Probably from a television show I saw she said as she answered her own question. She couldn't help the grin that spread across her face before she burst out into full-fledged laughter.

She found herself laughing so hard that Gabe had to hold her up. He pulled her close to his chest. She could smell the White Diamond she bought for his birthday. She looked up into the deep gray of his eyes, her anger momentarily forgotten.

************

Dear God she was so beautiful. At 18yrs old she was only 5'5 but every other thing about her made up for her height. Her long brown hair was always kept in a sloppy bun, like when you're about to begin something you have to be totally focused for and your hair is in the way. You just end up throwing it into a quick sloppy bun. Which was ridiculous because Jade was the laziest person he knew. Her focus was always either on eating, sleeping or music. Her dough like eyes were...well black. What else could he call them? A dark, dark brown maybe? That just didn't do them justice. Black was the right color. Her nose was a small little thing on her face, round yet straight. Her mocha colored skin showed her mixed nationality. It was her lips that set everything off in his libido though. They were pleasantly plump but not over bearing, her bottom lip sticking out slightly further than the top. They were both adorably different colors. The top matching the rest of her lovely body and the bottom being pink. And he didn't actually know, but they looked soft.

My first instinct when describing women is to say she had legs that went on for miles. Jayden was 5'5 she just didn't have it. She had the traditional African-American back side, but once again not too over bearing.

She looked exactly like her mother, Mrs. Moore. The only difference between the two being that Jayden skin was slightly lighter and Mrs. Moore was taller. She had her mother's eyes and her mothers nose and her mother body. She took after her father inheriting his long mahogany brown hair and her spit-fire attitude.

Gabriel broke out his daze and found himself stroking her hair. I love her hair he thought to himself. He looked into her eyes, anger replaced with unshed tears and sorrow.

"Let me go Gabriel." She said with a sigh as she pushed away from him, "You should go home tonight."

"Fine. Call me when you're getting ready to go to bed."

Jay's eyes never left Gabe's. He was joking right, she thought to herself, because he's sure as hell not serious. It was always like this. He knew he was wrong yet he wanted to pretend that everything was ok. It just wasn't fair.

"No Gabe. I'm not going to call you when I'm going to bed. I'm probably not going to be calling you tomorrow or the day after. I'm fucking furious Gabriel. Do you not understand?"

"I'm sorry Jayden. You know I would never intentionally hurt you"

He wasn't actually lying. This was the first time he she would be in harms why and didn't remove her from the line of fire. She'd be okay. No one he knew ever died from a bruised ego.

He bent down to pepper kisses along her face, everywhere but her mouth. It was a normal thing for them. Well for him anyway, she hated it. Anytime they had any argument, he would bend shower her face with his lips. It was one of the main reason people mistake them for a couple.

"This is what I'm talking about Gabe. Get off me. I'm serious, move!"

She didn't know why or even how it happened. One minute she was shoving against his chest, the next her hand was across his face. She instantly felt guilty.

"I'm sorry" she said rubbing the red side of his face.

"You just slapped me."

"I'm aware Gabriel" she replied. How did I end up being wrong she asked herself? She begged herself not to answer. The headache creeping up on her from her temples was enough warning that she wasn't going to win and should just call it a night.

"Come inside and I'll play for you. Then we'll go to sleep and pretend that this never happened."

Gabriel couldn't help the grin the slowly slid across his face.

***************

Jayden was referring to her guitar, which she played when she needed a place to escape. Her voice was soothing and comforting. It reminded him of Corinne Baily Rae.

Just like a Star was his favorite song for her to sing. She was playing it know. It helped to calm her as well as him.

He was more of a punk rock person himself but he knew all the lyrics to the songs she sang. Jayden also knew all his favorite songs. She looked ridiculous jumping on his bed dancing to Oceans Avenue by Yellow Card.

Gabriel snapped out his thoughts when he heard Jayden finish off the song

"Just like a star across my sky, just like an angel of the pain, you have appeared to my life. Feels like I'll never be the same. Just like a song in my heart, just like oil on my hands"

**************

Jayden put her guitar back into it's case and sighed. She was suddenly exghuassed. She looked up and saw the expression Gabe was wearing.

"Why are you looking at me like that white boy?" Jayden suddenly asked. If he isn't upset then I'm not stressing myself. It just not worth it she thought to herself.

She couldn't never actually tell what he was thinking unless he told her. Maybe it was because he was good at hiding his feelings. Maybe it was because she absolutely sucked at reading people. Yeah, that was probably it.

"Nothing at all my beautiful Nubian princess." Gabe replied

She burst out in a fit of laughter. "Couldn't think of anything new so you decided to try that huh?"

"Oh, shut up. You know you love it" Gabe said

"Correction Cracker Boy, you love it" She laid a huge cheesy smile on her face and squinted up her face trying to fake innocents.

"See if I was to call you Negro Girl, haha that sounds like a super hero's name, it would sound racist. How come you can get away with it and I can't?"

She let out a mock sigh of annoyance. "Because, my pasty friend, I got it like that, duh." she said while taking out her P.J.s and throwing Gabe his. It was Gabe this time to start in a laughing fit. "Oh, I get it now."

************

Her bed was big enough for 3 people and they usually shared a bed, but tonight Gabriel was on the floor, in a sleeping bag. I'm sorry Jayden he thought to himself. She wasn't sleeping so he could have told it to her face but he wasn't about to bring the topic back up.

She was crying, trying to muffle the sounds, but it wasn't working. Gabe hadn't tried to comfort but he just knew she would push him away. It wasn't like Jayden to cry in situations like these. I mean she cried all the time. Like when she got a paper cut or every time she failed a Spanish test, which is every time they had one. Her motto was if you lived in America you should speak English. She had no problem with that language.

He couldn't take it anymore. Something about crying women always got to him.

Gabriel got up and crawled into bed. Jayden was startled and started to furiously swipe at her tears. "Get out the bed Gabriel." She felt his arms wrap around her and tried to hide the contentment she felt. She wanted to be angry!

She started to push at his arms again. "Get off me Gabriel!"

"Jayden, please. I'm so sorry. You have to forgive me." Gabe said, pretending not to hear her.

"I'm s-sorry I h-hit you."

He would have laughed if she weren't so upset. "Is that why you're crying baby? I got what was coming to me. I should have stopped when you said Jayden. I know how much you don't like it when I kiss you. Now stop crying. You know I can't stand it."

She stopped. It was no use crying over spilled milk. It didn't even hurt him. Why am I crying over this ass! She thought to, of course, herself. She relaxed into his arms and started telling him her feelings.

************

She was all talked and cried out when she finished. "I do just not understand Gabe. You were the one I went to when I found out Nana passed. When that air-head Alicia was making fun of me being bi-racial, which is just retarded, I mean, who does that? I love you so much Gabriel. You don't even know. You said you hurt when I hurt, so why would you intentionally hurt me?"

She turned around to face him. Gabriel started up his habit of showering her face with kisses. She knew he didn't have an answer.

She looked into the deep pools of gray he called his eyes. He was truly and honestly handsome. He kept his hair long and without her coaxing it was usually pulled into a ponytail. He had a long straight nose that she found adorable. She liked to flick at it when she was making fun of him. The height difference was kind of drastic because he was 6feet exactly but it was kind of cool to have to look up to him. It was better leverage for her nose plucking antics. His lips were soft and pink and plump and always pouting. A lot of things about him were pink. Like his nipples she thought a she giggled to herself. She had seen his body too many times to count. He was slim but he had light muscle definition. She liked that he wasn't a muscle bound monkey.

She sighed and decided it was time for sleep.

**************

She was actually sleeping this time. Gabriel knew because he was right beside her. He could feel her even breathing and hear her light snore. He couldn't sleep though. The urge to slide his hands over every inch of her body was back. Maybe he wanted to make up to her for making her cry, by making hot, sweaty love to her all night long and then waking her up in the morning for more.

She was like a bear in hibernation when she slept. It was kind of funny. She didn't usually store but she just adored spreading eagle and talking in her sleep. He was recalling one time, as he slipped his right arm under right side and his left arm over her left side, when they were apparently arguing.

*Mumble, mumble* "No you can't have my cookies! Gabriel, give it back!" *mumble, mumble*

She tossed her left hand went flying into his face

"Fuck Jayden!"

Gabe flew up and looked over at his sleeping bear. She hadn't moved.

Back to the present, her sleeping habits were far from his mind. It was her ass pressed against his groin that was occupying his brain. He found himself involuntarily caressing her arms and thighs, his hips slowly grinding against her backside. His hand was slowly inching his way toward the drawstring of her P.J.s. This is wrong Gabriel he thought to himself. You really, really shouldn't be doing this. She's Jayden! You are such a sick-o. His hand never stopped moving

She wasmyJayden. Not any one else's. Maybe he was getting a little ahead of himself but she was his best friend first. Who was the little 5 years old in the tub with Jay while her mother gave us a bath? Me. Who gave Aaron Jenkins (Jay's first boyfriend) a bloody nose when he told 13-year-old jay she had to lick it before he could stick it? Me. And who beat up 17 year old Jay's Prom date who's hand got too touchy feely on the dance floor? Gabriel. She was his. End of Story

His hand was still in her pants.

His hand was tracing the outline of her panty. His brain was trying to convince him that what he was doing was wrong. His body wasn't exactly listening.

She's sleeping Gabriel his brain argued. She'll be up soon enough his body responded. His finders started to play in her curly pubic hair. It soft he thought to himself. His previously immobile right hand cupped her right breast.

Jayden stirred.

He stopped. His brain laughed. If you really wanted to have her you wouldn't have stopped. This is wrong his brain taunted. Oh shut up his body snapped. We want her all right. Wake her up Gabe.

He stopped and laughed at the conversation he was having with himself. He stopped exploring her and grinding his hips. He did want her to be awake. So, he was going to wake her up.