My Best Friend Takes My Wife

Story Info
Extremely reluctant wife gets taken by black friend.
3.2k words
4.26
96.1k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa and I have been married for 15 years, I am 58 and she is 50. She works as a paralegal for a law office but only 3 days a week. She is tall, has red hair, large 38 D tits, a nice ass, and long legs. She has put on a bit of weight since we've been married and this has caused her to lose the confidence she once had. When she was younger, she exuded confidence. She flirted regularly with guys when we went out, she often teased them with her cleavage and short short skirts, but never allowed touching. I have had the desire to see her pleasured by another man or woman for a while now. But, she isn't attracted to women and says she has no interest in other men. Lisa isn't a prude, but has refused every effort I've made to get her to spice up our sex life with someone else.

Rob is my best friend. He's also 50, black, spends a lot of time in the gym...so he's in great shape, he loves white women and used to be known for his sexual prowess and success with the ladies. He is well hung, though not porn star hung. Having been in the gym when we showered I'd guess his cock is probably 6" soft but pretty thick...several inches around. Rob got married a couple of years ago, to a younger white woman, who is a lot of fun and we get along with well. She's about 38, long brown hair, small breasts, but also has a few pounds on her. I've teased Lisa that she seemed to "like" Rob, something she denies, and that he likes her as well. Again, she tells me I'm crazy and says "he loves Amy", his wife.

Lisa's sister lives in Louisiana so we don't see her often. She came to visit over the 4th of July a while back so we had a small pool party at our place. Rob and Amy were there along with a few others. Lisa wanted everyone to meet her sister, Anna. Her sister has been divorced for several years and hasn't found another man willing to put up with her dour attitude. She dates a guy for a bit, then he dumps her. While at our house she was on her best behavior and actually had fun for a change. Lisa was proud to introduce all our friends to her and everyone got along well.

A couple of weeks after the party, I bought new phones for both Lisa and myself. I'm not sure what took place when the phones were switched, but I started receiving both texts to Lisa's phone in addition to mine. Among the typical boring texts from her bosses, her sister had sent her a text telling her what a great time she had at the party. They texted back and forth about it over a couple of days discussing Anna's life, ours, and our friends.

The conversation got interesting when Anna asked about Rob. She wanted to know what was the deal with him, "he seems very....flirtatious!"

Lisa said "He's just friendly"

"He's friendly, but he's VERY friendly to you! Is there anything going on?"

Lisa blew it off saying he's just a friend, but the next comments were interesting. Anna talked about him being pretty good looking.

Lisa replied "OMG...he's gorgeous! Can you believe his body?"

Anna responded with "LOL...so, NOTHING is going on between the 2 of you? Well, there WILL be."

Lisa just responded with a laughing emoji.

After that conversation, the texts she received were all boring work related texts or texts from friends. Her sister occasionally asked about Rob but she didn't respond with anything interesting. But their conversation got me thinking, was there any interest on his/her part?

Rob and I went out for drinks a couple of weeks later and I told him about the conversation. He seemed surprised, but excited that Lisa had described him that way. He told me he'd never attempted to do anything with her other than joking about. I told him I wasn't worried about it, that I didn't think Lisa would ever do anything anyway. Nothing else was said about it and we didn't see Rob and Amy for several weeks after that and all seemed forgotten.

We had a long weekend coming up and decided to have people over for some drinks and maybe play some games or watch some movies and then some pool and hot tub time. We invited Rob and Amy and 2 other couples, only 1 of the couples came. We had drinks and hung out before getting in the pool and hot tub. Everyone was pretty buzzed and, around midnight, Lisa said she was going to bed. The 5 of us stayed out in the hot tub drinking even more and were eventually all pretty drunk, but the party continued.

I guess it was around 1:15 or so when I decided to get out. I went inside and changed. Our bedroom door was already open and I saw Lisa lying in bed wearing a night gown. Nothing extremely sexy, just a cotton gown that she frequently sleeps in. The material IS very thin and clings to her body, so her tits were looking good as she slept. It's also pretty short, it comes down about 4" below her crotch, and buttons down the front several buttons. All the buttons were undone so standing beside her a lot of her tits were visible. She was lying in bed with covers on up to her chest. She never sleeps in a bra and her tits looked great under the thin material. I walked over and played with her tits for a minute and leaned down and kissed her. She smiled and moaned slightly and told me she loved me. I then went back outside to check on our guests. After a few minutes, went upstairs to the game room and started playing a video game.

A bit later, I heard the door open. I looked over the rail and saw Rob come in and walk down the hall and into the restroom. I went back to my game and a minute later I heard the toilet flush and he came out, but didn't go back outside. I switch the tv to a movie and turned the volume up slightly, then went downstairs. The hallway was dark so I eased my way down to the restroom, the door was open and the light was out so I stepped inside. Since the restroom is right outside our bedroom door, I could see into the room and the side of the bed where Lisa sleeps. The light in the master bath was on, and there was light coming in through the window, so it was easy to see. Rob was standing over her looking down as she slept. He then leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips. I heard her laugh softly and then saw him begin playing with her boobs.

I couldn't see her face, but heard her again chuckling. Rob kissed her again and then said "Lisa...Lisa, what you doing girl? Wake up." He kissed her again and continued feeling her tits until she finally responded.

At first it was just a mumbled reply, then I heard her say "Rob? is everything ok? Where's Mike?"

Rob told her I was upstairs watching tv or else I was sleeping. He said "Everything's fine. I just wanted to come and see you for a minute." As he said that, he leaned down and kissed her again.

Lisa laughed and said "Ok...thank you. I am just a little drunk and sleepy." After that she turned and sat up on the bed. Rob took hold of her hands and helped her stand up, then he kissed her again. I could now see both Rob and Lisa and saw she actually kissed him back before pushing away.

She told him "We better stop this." laughing as she said it. Rob just pulled her closer and reached around putting his hands on her back and began kissing her neck.

I heard Lisa moan a couple of times before sayiing "Rob...we're going to get in trouble."

Rob shushed her and said "It's fine. I've always thought you were hot. I just need to see." He then kissed down her chest and dropped to his knees.

Rob slid his hands under the short nightgown, lifting it up as he did.

Lisa kept saying "Rob you better go." but he didn't.

He grabbed the sides of her panties and slid them down. Lisa then giggled a bit and, as she stepped out of the panties, said "Oh my god, what are you doing?"

With her shaved pussy right in front of his face, he leaned in and kissed her slit. I heard Lisa sigh and watched her hands as she placed them on the back of his head. After about a minute, Lisa sat down on the bed. Rob stood up and slid his wet shorts down and his now hard cock popped out. Lisa's hands instinctively went straight to it as she whispered something that I couldn't hear.

I didn't want to miss a second of this, but I was concerned that Amy might come to check on him, so I went outside to see what they were doing. Amy was in a deep conversation with Lauren. Lauren's husband, Pete, was sitting across from them watching. Lauren and Amy didn't even look my way when I walked up, but Pete asked me what was going on. I told him I was going to bed and that Rob was already asleep. They had already been told what room they could sleep in but Pete said he didn't think they were going to bed anytime soon. I then hurried back inside and quietly entered the house.

I tiptoed back down the hallway and stepped just inside the 2nd bathroom. Rob was sitting naked on the bed beside Lisa. Her nightgown was still on, but raised above her waist so that the side of her ass and top of her crotch was showing. Her legs were apart, but only a few inches. She was talking to Rob as he faced her. He had a hand on the back of her head, and the other high up on her thigh. As she talked, he leaned in kissing her neck and I saw him open her legs further apart. She didn't resist, so he slid his hand to her pussy. She had been telling him he needed to go to bed before things went any further. Rob had been kissing her neck and as he spread her legs further she moaned softly.

He stood up and was standing right in front of her and said "If you really want me to leave I will. But, I know you told your sister that I'm gorgeous...so I feel like you want this as bad as I do."

Lisa was looking straight at his cock, then looked up at him and said "You ARE gorgeous, but we shouldn't."

Rob placed his hands on her face and told her "Ok...I'll leave." but he then pulled her face to his cock. Rather than push him away, she took his dick in her mouth and began sucking and licking it. Rob was moaning and clearly enjoying it. This went on for a few minutes until he pulled back and leaned down lifting her nightgown over her arms and head.

She told him no, but raised her arms as he took it off. She was now naked and Rob told her how beautiful she was. Lisa was running her hands over his chest and hips and said "I can't believe this...you're so beautiful!"

Rob pushed her onto the bed and turned her so that she was laying down. He then crawled between her legs and began eating her pussy. He told her "Damn Lisa! This pussy is already soaking wet!"

Lisa was now moaning a bit louder and quickly came. As she did, Rob kissed his way up her body until he was in position. He paused there for a minute and seemed to be teasing her clit with his cock.

He asked her "Have you ever had a black dick before?"

"No"

He then said "Well, get ready because you're about to!"

I was hard as a rock myself as I watched a long time fantasy fold out right in front of me. I have dreamed of this scenario for several years, not necessarily Rob or a black man, but watching Lisa pleasured by someone else.

She was lying there as he continued rubbing her wet pussy with his cock and said "Please Rob, don't tease me anymore. I can't take it."

He then entered her in one quick movement. Throughout the entire time that I had been watching, all I could think about was how exciting this was. I felt no jealousy, no concern and had no second thoughts. That is, until he entered her. She let out a gasp like nothing I'd ever heard before. She shook and held him as she moaned louder than I've ever heard! It was that moment that I wondered if I had in fact fucked up. She always enjoyed sex and would breathe heavily and at times softly moan during sex, but she was never loud. She always came from oral sex only, unless she or I played with her clit during intercourse. She was now moaning non-stop, not quietly...but loud.

Rob had started slowly, but as she started moaning he got faster. The faster he went, the louder she seemed to get. He was pulling way out and going back in deep with every stroke. At one point, he withdrew too far and his cock came out of her pussy.

She immediately whimpered "Oh...please baby! Please!"

He told her to turn over and lift her ass up, which she did. As he pushed his dick inside her, she said "Oh God Damn!"

He asked her if he was hurting her, and she said no. He was now fucking her causing her to say "Ugh...Ugh...Ugh" with every stroke. She was also mumbling "It's so deep! My god!"

He finally flipped her back over and entered her again. Within seconds, she was shaking all over and moaning "Oh my god! Oh my god!" Her arms were wrapped around his neck and her legs were pulled up high.

He pushed them over his shoulders and began to grudge fuck my wife. I could hear his body slamming into hers and she came again loudly. I had never seen her so worked up, nor had I ever seen her cum so much. She was breathing like a freight train, still moaning...or perhaps whimpering is a better word. I could tell that she was getting the fuck of a lifetime.

After Lisa had I don't know how many orgasms, Rob finally told her "I'm gonna shoot my load in your married white pussy! I hope you can't get pregnant because it's gonna be a lot!"

"I don't care, cum inside me! Oh my god you fuck me so good!"

He then clinched and groaned loudly as he unloaded inside her. Afterwards, he rolled over onto his back. Lisa was laying there panting, both hands on her tits playing with her nipples.

Rob looked at her and said "So, you liked that black dick in you, didn't you?"

Lisa laughed and said "Oh my God...what do you think?" and laughed again.

She then slid her hand down to her pussy and felt the gaping hole. She looked at Rob and said "Oh shit! What did you do to me? It feels like the Grand Canyon down there!"

Rob burst out laughing and said "That's because you've now been blacked! It'll close up again in a bit, but you may not ever be the same. Now, do me one more favor." He pulled her face down and had her clean his cock up with her mouth. When she was done, he stood up and started to put his shorts back on.

Lisa looked at him and said "Thank you! God that was incredible!"

Rob leaned down and they kissed, passionately for the first time. He then said "Good night! I'll see you soon. Feel free to dream about me!" and he laughed out loud.

Lisa replied "If I can sleep, I'm sure I will!"

They talked for a couple more minutes before Rob said he'd better go before Amy came looking for him. I stepped all the way into the bathroom as he walked past, then looked back at Lisa.

She was lying there with her eyes closed and moaning "Oh my god" as she held her hand on her pussy.

I slept upstairs with the tv on, after relieving myself and finally calming down. It took a while, I wondered if I had made a huge mistake allowing and encouraging this. I knew she'd enjoy it, but the multiple, massive orgasms that she hasn't had before were a slight concern. Fortunately, Rob IS married now and I know he loves Amy. The next day when I got up, everyone was gone. Lisa was outside sitting in the hot tub, she looked like she was asleep but she wasn't. I walked out and asked how she was doing. She said she was fine, just soaking a bit. There was no mention by her about the night before. She did ask why I slept upstairs. I explained I had simply fallen asleep watching tv. I asked if she had a good time and she said she had. I stripped to my underwear and joined her in the hot tub. We spent the day together but she made sure to go to bed early and instantly fell asleep. I noticed she was walking a bit gingerly, I think she was afraid I'd want sex but I let her alone.

The next day I saw the email chain between Lisa and Anna.

Lisa sent the first text which said 'Oh my god. You're not going to believe this!'

To which Anna replied "You fucked Rob! You slut! LOL"

Lisa replied "No, Rob fucked ME, like I've NEVER been fucked before!"

Anna was clearly intrigued and asked her "Was it REALLY that good?"

Lisa's response was "It was like the earth was shaking! I don't know if it was the situation, or if sex with him is always like that. But it was fucking unbelievable!"

"Wow! Maybe I should try him! LOL"

"Oh hell no bitch! I don't think so! You stay the hell away from him! But I'll fill you in on the details if I fuck him again. ROFL"

Their conversation continued like that for a bit with Lisa eventually telling Anna "All kidding aside, I've never been fucked like that before! I get tingly just thinking about it."

Anna asked "How did it happen?? Does Mike know???"

"No! He doesn't know and I'm not going to tell him. Although, he'd probably only be mad because he wasn't able to watch."

She told her how Rob had snuck into her bedroom and started fondling and kissing her, how she tried to tell him no but he just kept on until she gave in.

Anna then asked if she was really planning on fucking him again.

Lisa answered "I don't know. I know I REALLY want to. I've been waiting for him to call me but so far he hasn't. If he wants to fuck me again, I'm ready!"

To be continued....