My Best Friend the Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was ramming me and ramming me and emptying his load deep inside my/his ass. Then it happened, I couldn't hold back. I also started to roar like an animal and I started to shoot as well. I had never cum like that in my life. I just shot buckets and buckets, up on the ceiling, on his hairy chest and on my own chest.

Some even landed on my face by my mouth and I licked it up. Not wanting to waste a drop.After what seemed like eternity. We were spent. He collapsed on top of me bearing us both down. I felt no weight. It just felt natural that he should be on top of me. In me. We were one. I was his, he was mine. Dex reached up and took my legs out of the stirrups of the sling, his cock still deep inside of me.

Then he leaned forward and put his strong arms under my back and hoisted me up, being careful to keep his cock inside of me.

I put my arms around his neck and he carried me to the bed. But in the little amount of time it took to carry me there. We both got excited again. He started to bounce me up and down on his cock. He was riding me again, or I was riding him again. He bounced me like that for near a half an hour. His strength was undefeatable. We fell on the bed with Dex still deep inside of me we rolled over so that he was on the bottom with me riding him I hunched up over him and straddled him. Then I proceeded to sit down on his cock. I started to ride his manhood. Rising up till I was almost off his cock and then quickly sitting down on his big stiff rod till it was buried completely deep inside of me. I rode him for a good half-hour and then he moaned loudly and exclaimed that he was Cuming again. I built up speed and felt my own balls building up to shoot as well. Then he came deep inside of me and as he did my cock erupted at the same time covering both of us. We were both in Spasms of pure ecstasy. Then I collapsed on top of Dex and we lay there panting. We were both spent.

Dex had his arm around me and held me tighter and whispered in my ear, "I love you Darian."

"I love you too, Dex." I whispered back.

And with that we fell asleep. Only to awaken in the morning still in each other's arms and begin another fantasy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The end ..... To be continued at another time

I have done a couple of other stories one about me and Superheroes and another about a half werewolf and me. Hit me back if I should continue the last story and post the other two? I don't Know if there is a place on this site to receive replies. But if you think that I should do more e-mail me via the CONTACT tab.

Best regards from Darian

12