My Best Friend's Birthday

Story Info
I wanted my friend's big four-oh to be his best ever.
4.3k words
4.27
122.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datwayne
datwayne
31 Followers

I appreciate all the great comments on my story "Making My New Wife a Slut." After that October, Vicki was willing to fuck anyone I asked her to. Understand, however, that we didn't do this every day or even every week. But over the next three months I watched her fuck four different guys, including two guys who tag teamed her after a New Year's Eve party. But that's for another time.

This story takes place a couple of months after that party...on February 29th, as a matter of fact. My best friend's name is Terry and we met when we both worked for the same company I was 25 and Terry was a few years younger than me, but for some reason we hit it off. When my first marriage self-destructed, Terry was there whenever I needed him. When I married Vicki, Terry was my best man and he has always been there for me...and I would like to think I've always been there for him.

We've always called Terry "Mr. T", although there are no physical similarities between him and the TV character, except for race. Terry is an African-American with very dark skin, a small goatee, but no Mohawk haircut. He married his high school sweetheart, a beautiful blonde named Cathy. He and Cathy had a wonderful marriage for many years. However, when they were about 35, Cathy changed to a job that took her out of the office and more into the public. She started traveling quite a bit coordinating various training and professional seminars offered by her company. Soon she was away from home more than she was there. She also spent lots of time around other men.

This put a lot of stress on their marriage and they both became unhappy. Shortly after Terry came home from work one day while Cathy was out of town, he was visited by a process server. Cathy had filed for divorce. We later found out she was offered a promotion that would move her to the west coast. I guess she decided she'd use that opportunity to start over.

Terry went downhill fast. Vicki and I tried to get him out to meet other women, but he didn't have the motivation to even try. He did his job at work, but stopped socializing with people there. It wasn't long before the only friends and acquaintances he had were Vicki and I and a couple of guys at work who made the effort to stay in touch with him.

Even when Terry and Cathy were married, I knew that he was attracted to Vicki. She knew it, too, and often flirted with him. However, being my best friend, he never let it go beyond the occasional drunken kiss and dancing with his hands on her ass. Vicki never pursued it seriously, either.

Well, the February 29th in question was Terry's 40th birthday. We decided we were going to have a birthday party for him at his house. Vicki, who is as good in the kitchen as she is in the bedroom, baked this massive double chocolate cake, Terry's favorite, with fudge icing. It was to be his birthday present from her.

With white chocolate icing, she wrote "Happy 40th, Mr. T", but the main decoration was a huge, black penis that stuck up from the cake, with large testicles below it. I thought it was hilarious, that it would be the hit of the party, and would likely bring back that raucous laugh that we hadn't heard from Terry in quite a while.

But I just had to ask her. "Is that an accurate representation of Terry's cock?"

She laughed. "Well, I'm just guessing based on what Cathy used to tell me, but I think it's a reasonable facsimile."

"You sure that's the only way you know?" I joked.

"If I knew otherwise, you'd be the second to know," she answered.

I thought for just a moment and asked, "Did you ever think about fucking Terry?"

She looked back for a moment then said, "I've thought of it. I mean, I've always heard how big black cock is, and I've never had it. I've just never pursued it."

"Would you like to," I asked, smiling, "I mean, I still need to get him a birthday present."

"And, you're thinking of giving him me?" she laughed.

"Would you say, 'No'?" I asked.

Again she looked at me for a moment, with a silly grin on her face. "You know if you ask me, I'll fuck anyone. But if you want the truth...now that you've brought it up, I'd like to be his birthday gift. I want to fuck him and I'm pretty sure he's wanted to fuck me for quite a while."

"Done", I laughed. "Now we just have to make some plans to surprise him."

By now, thinking of my wife fucking my best friend, my black best friend, gave me a raging hard-on. We still had several hours before we had to leave to go to Terry's, so I grabbed my hot, horny wife and dragged her to bed. I undressed her and ran my hands over her smooth white body. During the summer, Vicki tanned up great, but during the winter months her skin became creamy white.

After rubbing her clit for a couple of minutes, I slid my tongue up and down the lips between her legs. She started moaning and opened her legs even wider. I sucked her clit until it stuck out from between those same lips. Then I pushed my tongue inside of her, tasting her sweet, warm juices that were beginning to flow out of her. She lifted her legs, bending her knees until her feet were high in the air over the bed. With my tongue still in her, she started to cum. She cried out, "Fuck me, fuck me", as she shuddered and arched her back off the bed.

But instead of fucking her, I continued to suck on her pussy. Since I obviously wasn't about to move, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face hard up into her crotch. I blew air into her pussy. She pulled me even harder. I blew air into her again and she started to shudder and screamed, "Fuck me, now", and then started squirting. When Vicki started squirting, she didn't just squirt a little. She had my face so tight against her pussy that I couldn't breathe. I began to wonder if I was going to suffocate or drown. I'm not sure there's that much difference. And I'm not sure I cared.

Finally I pulled free and crawled on top of her. I didn't even have to use my hand to direct my cock into her. I was so damned hard and she was open so wide, I couldn't miss. As I slammed my cock deep into her warm, wet pussy, she brought her legs down and wrapped them around my ass. Suddenly she started to shutter again and began pumping her legs, pushing my cock deeper and deeper into her wide open pussy. I couldn't take any more. I came, unloading more cum into her than I ever had. She continued to pump her legs and came over and over. White juices, hers and mind, ran out of her onto the bed sheet. Finally, both of us spent, we lay on the bed, me on top of her, and tried to find enough air to breathe.

I may have drifted off for a few minutes. I woke up with Vicki whispering in my ear, "I need to start getting ready."

I rolled off her and looked at her. "Can I help?" I asked playfully.

"Well," she said, "I do need to shave my pussy. You up to doing that for me?"

"Of course," I answered, jumping to my feet and going into the bathroom to get a towel, my trimmer and a fresh razor. I came back to the bed and dried Vicki's crotch with the towel, spending extra time rubbing her pussy. She closed her eyes, smiled, and opened her legs.

For some reason, beyond the obvious, Vicki liked to have me shave her pussy. It turned her on, made her cum, and I got hard, too.

I first took my electric trimmer and used it to trim all the little hairs around her pussy, including those small ones that grew just inside her vagina. The vibration of the trimmer caused her to start leaking again and I could hear her breathing increase. After wiping her with the towel again, I used the disposable razor to trim all her hairs all the way to the skin. Her pussy was now clean of hairs and was as smooth as a baby's ass...but, oh, so much nicer! I finished the job by rubbing a small amount of moisturizing cream over the area I shaved.

By now Vicki wanted to fuck again, and so did I. I didn't last long this time, and neither did she, but we consummated our relationship again. I so love this woman.

Finally we got up, took a shower together, and started to dress for the party. I've mentioned before that Vicki dressed more carefully in town than she did when we spent a weekend in the city. However, she had started wearing skirts and dresses in town that were a bit shorter than before. Rather than being just above her knee, her skirts were now closer to mid-thigh. With the shorter dresses, she now usually wore panties when we went out locally, although at Christmas I bought her some sheer micro-thongs, and she put a white one on now. Over that, she wore a little black dress with a neck strap and open back. She finished off her ensemble with 4 inch black heels, a gold necklace, bracelet, ankle bracelet and sheer thigh-high stockings. The final result was a very sexy, but not actually slutty look. In other words, she looked HOT!

Before we left, we talked over how we were going to surprise Terry with his present from me. Vicki packed a couple of items into a small gift bag, then got her cake, knife, plastic forks and paper plates (you can never be too careful when going to a single guy's house), and we went out to the car and drove over to Terry's house. I was hopeful that this would be my best friend's best birthday ever. I was planning to enjoy this one, too.

Vicki's relationship with Terry had grown over the years. She always liked him, but maintained a respectful distance, since he was my best friend. Besides, Cathy usually kept a pretty close eye on him. However, after Cathy left, things changed a little. Now the quick kiss on the cheek that Vicki always gave Terry when we met him changed to a small kiss on the lips. When they danced, it was closer and more erotic and he almost always had his hands on her ass. And after an evening of drinking, their goodnight kisses became more intense, with lots of tongue and an occasional quick feel. A couple of times, we walked Terry to his car after an evening at a club, and their goodbye kisses pretty much became a make out session. But it never went beyond that...until tonight.

We arrived at Terry's house a few minutes after nine. We rang the bell and Terry opened the door. Vicki gave him a quick kiss on the lips and then walked into the living room and put the cake in the middle of his coffee table. He and the three guys from his office that had come over started howling. Some inappropriate comments were made about the large penis on top of the cake and then Vicki took the bag with the plates and forks from me and took the cake into the kitchen to set things up. After he made sure we all had drinks, Terry followed her into the kitchen to help.

It was almost fifteen minutes later when they returned. Vicki's hair was messed up just a little and Terry had a huge erection showing though his jeans. I knew that they had been making out in the kitchen, but I also knew that was just a prelude to the evening.

Since she was the only female there, Vicki was dancing with all the guys...even me. She was enjoying being the center of attention and used her dancing to show off her body. Before long there were four erections showing in the room, and one beautiful female who I'm sure was sporting a soaking wet thong.

Two of the three guys from Terry's office were married. Interestingly, it was the single guy who left first. He was gone before ten o'clock, telling us he had a hot date waiting for him. The two married guys stayed until a little after 11, when one guy's cell phone rang and his wife wondered when he was coming home. The other guy said he better leave, too, before he started getting phone calls. By 11:30, only Terry, Vicki, and I were left at the party.

We all had been drinking quite a lot and Vicki and Terry started dancing again. This time, without the guys from Terry's office there, Vicki became a lot more explicit with Terry. When they did sit down, she made sure her dress was pulled up so he could see above the tops of her stockings. And when they slow danced, she melded her body against his and they kissed quite a lot. Eventually, they were sitting on the sofa kissing, while Terry slid his hand inside the top of her dress, rubbing her breasts. I'm not even sure he remembered I was there.

About midnight, Vicki excused herself to go to the bathroom. She winked at me as she left and I knew she was about to implement our birthday surprise for Terry. I mixed all of us more drinks while Terry sat on the sofa, a little unsure about how I felt about him kissing and feeling Vicki. I had just handed him his drink when I noticed Vicki just outside the living room in the hall that let back to the bathroom and bedrooms. I smiled and turned to Terry.

"Well, my friend," I began, "I guess it's time I give you my birthday present."

Terry looked at me. "You didn't need to buy me anything," he said. "I'm just happy that my friends were here."

I laughed, "Oh, I didn't say I bought you something, only that I was giving you something."

He looked at me, a little confused. "So what did you do, steal my present?"

I stepped back from the sofa and raised my right arm out to my side. "No," I said, "but here is your present."

With that, Vicki walked in. She was totally naked, except for two stick-on ribbons on her nipples and a small gift card taped over her vagina. Terry looked shocked, but reached over and flipped the gift card open to read it. Earlier I had written on it, "Happy Birthday, Mr. T. Here's what you've wanted for years."

He looked up at me. "Are you serious?" he asked.

"Would my wife be standing naked in front of you if I wasn't?"

Vicki sat in his lap and started kissing him. Between kisses she said, "I'm yours for the weekend...now get your clothes off."

As Vicki opened his shirt and began to take it off, I pulled his shoes and socks off his feet. Vicki unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and he pulled them down, along with his underwear. As he kicked his pants off the bottom of his feet, he pulled the two ribbons off her nipples.

Here was my best friend, naked with my wife. The contrast was unbelievable, his dark, nearly black skin against her creamy white body. Vicki laid back on the sofa, pulling Terry down on top of her. Her cake hadn't done him justice. His cock was huge. It was over ten inches long and as round as a beer bottle. He had been circumcised and the huge head was literally pulsating as it lay against her inner thigh.

Vicki put her right leg up on top of the sofa back and stretched her left leg out onto the coffee table. I could see juices were already running out of her pussy at the very thought of being fucked by this huge black cock.

Terry lifted his ass slightly into the air and I moved to the other side of the sofa so I could watch his cock slide into her pussy. I could also see Vicki's face, although I was out of Terry's view. He placed the head of his cock just inside her lips, working it slowly into her, a little at a time. Vicki was gasping for breath as she pressed her crotch into the air, encouraging him to push deeper into her.

He took his time, knowing that Vicki had never had a cock this big in her. As that huge black staff slid up inside of my wife, she lifted her legs up, pulling her knees up and apart, trying to open her pussy as wide as she could. When about half his cock was inside her, she shouted, "Fuck me, baby, fuck me hard...NOW!"

With her encouragement, Terry quickly thrust the rest of his cock inside of her. She left out a scream, half in pain, half in ecstasy. Then she wrapped her legs over his ass and started pumping her legs, pulling him in and out in rhythm with his own grinding. While this was going on, she was crying, "Oh God, oh God. It feels so good. Keep fucking me, baby." Tears were rolling down her face, but she was smiling, even laughing when she got her breath. Vicki always enjoyed sex, but I had never seen her having so much pleasure. There was no question. She liked that big cock.

He fucked her for almost 20 minutes. During that time, Vicki had numerous orgasms, the first when he shoved his full cock into her. Finally, he tensed up. Vicki felt it and encouraged him to cum. When he did, I didn't think he'd ever stop. He started pumping so much of his white gooey juices into her that it was running out of her pussy while his cock was still deeply embedded in her. After a few minutes, the joint orgasm subsided and he pulled his cock out of her.

His cum continued to flow out her pussy onto the sofa. His cock was not as rigid as before, but it was still huge. He raised up off of her and Vicki pushed him onto his back. She bent over and started licking that big black head at the top of his cock. In a few moments, he became as hard as he was earlier. She opened her lips as wide as she could and slid his cock into her mouth. She started sucking and stroking his penis with her lips. But it was just too long for her to get it all in her. She said something to him that I couldn't understand and he got up off the sofa. Vicki laid back on the sofa, putting the back of her head over the front edge of the sofa seat. Terry knelt down and put his cock back into her mouth. She reached behind him and grabbed his ass, pulling him slowly into her.

She gagged a couple of times, but continued pulling on him until his whole cock was in her mouth and down her throat. He started pumping back and forth, fucking my wife's throat. I could actually see her neck moving as his cock slid up and down inside her.

In the meantime, I had my own cock out of my pants. While it didn't hold a candle to that huge black staff that Terry had inside my wife, it served my needs just fine. I had been stroking it as he fucked her, but watching his cock ripple up and down Vicki's neck, I started outright masturbating. As he pumped faster and faster into my wife's mouth, I beat faster and faster on my cock. Vicki was playing with her own pussy. She had all of her fingers and most of her hand up inside her. I was on the verge of losing it all when I saw both of them start shaking and moaning. I held on as long as I could. Then all three of us came at once, my cum shooting partway across the room and landing on the living room carpet.

Vicki pulled her hand out of her pussy and was squirting high into the air. Terry was shooting more cum down inside my wife's mouth. She started gagging again and white cum oozed out her mouth, down across her eyes and forehead, and dripped off her hair onto the floor. Terry pulled his cock out of her mouth and stood up.

He looked over at me, but my legs had become as limp as my dick and I was slumped down on the floor, my back against the inside of the front door. Vicki finished coughing out as much cum as she could and rolled onto all fours on the floor, trying to catch her breath. I finally got some strength back into my legs and stood up, leaning against the door as I zipped up my fly.

I should have waited. While Vicki was on all fours, Terry moved in behind her. He slid that big cock up inside her again. This time he didn't do it slowly. He shoved it hard into her pussy, causing her to scream and gasp at the same time. She dropped her head to the floor, holding herself with her forearms. Terry banged that cock into my wife. I could hear his balls slapping against her with every stroke,and her head pounding against the floor. She arched her back, trying to get his cock as far up into her as she could. All the time she was screaming, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." She seemed to be having one continuous orgasm.

After about 10 minutes, Terry shot another load into her. She collapsed flat on the floor when he did. He lay on top of her for a few more minutes, with his black cock pulsing inside her creamy white pussy, pumping more of his black seed into her. When he finally pulled out, Vicki rolled over, kissed him and whispered something into his ear. Then she got up and walked over to me. She gave me a hard kiss on the lips. I could taste the warm salty taste of Terry's cum in her mouth and on her face. I could see his cum running out of her pussy and down her thighs. She looked me in the eye and said, "Good night, my wonderful husband. I'll see you Sunday evening."

datwayne
datwayne
31 Followers
12