My Best Friend's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our hands were getting bolder now as they slowly moved progressively lower. I cupped her ass in my hands as she did the same to me and we pulled our groins together with increasing pressure. Everything was on automatic now as I moved one hand under the teddy feeling the skin on her back as she moved one hand around to my stomach and lowered it slowly downward to touch my exposed cock. I moaned louder now as she grasped it in her fist and slowly explored its length. My hand moved under her panty and pushed it down until it slid to the floor and I found her pussy which I had already grown to love from the pictures. Mom was very wet as I slipped one then two fingers into her, extracting a loud moan from her pursed lips.

She pushed my boxers down to the floor and slipped the teddy up over her head. We were now locked together, skin on skin I stepped her back two steps to my computer desk and slid her up on the edge. Mom leaned back and placed her hands on the desk for support. I stared into her glazed eyes.

The computer monitor was angled so we could see the image on the screen and I took a second to click the mouse on the slideshow command so it would automatically step through the pictures.

"Oh my God," Mom whispered as the pictures started to slowly change out.

The picture we were looking at showed Jake standing at the foot of his bed holding her legs apart, so I did the same. The next showed his cock at the entrance of her pussy, so I aimed my cock towards her. The next photo was a close up of Jakes cock just entering her, so I stepped in to her pussy and pushed the head of my cock in about one inch.

"Oh, fuck," Mom yelled out, never taking her eyes off the screen. "Adam, we have to stop right now or I won't be able to."

"It's alright Mom, I don't want you to stop, I want you so bad it hurts," I said as I stared deeply into her eyes.

We were too far gone to let this go on for long, and after about a minute as I slowly entered her one inch at a time, Mom reached out to my neck and pulled me in tighter.

"Please Adam, please fuck me now, I can't wait anymore, please."

The pictures scrolled on as I plunged into her deep. I grabbed her hips and gloried in the feeling of being inside this beautiful creature. I stayed perfectly still wanting to make it last as long as possible

"Mom, I can't believe I'm inside you. I dreamed of this. God, you're so wet. My cock is so deep, can you feel it?"

"Yes, baby. Yes, it feels so good to have you inside me. I can feel your cock filling me up. It's touching the inside of my cunt in all the right places, Adam. I've never felt a cock fit so perfect."

"Mom, your pussy is doing something - it's flexing around my cock, like you're milking it. Driving me nuts, how do you do that, Oh fuck, I don't think I can hold out much longer."

"It's OK, baby. Don't hold back, I'm ready too. Fuck me hard. I want to feel you cum inside me. I'll cum with you, I promise. This won't be the last. I want to feel you inside me again and again, if you want to."

I started thrusting in and out of her with wild abandon, no longer willing or able to wait, "God, yes. I want to. I want to fuck you in every way possible. I want to taste your pussy and have you suck my cock,"

"Ohhh, Adam I'm cumin, I'm exploding all over your cock, oh fuck, oh fuck."

"Yesss Mommmm ..."

I came with her, mixing my orgasmic yells with hers. It felt like I pumped a gallon of my jism into her pulsing quim. It's a wonder the neighbors didn't hear us. The room started to spin and for a second I thought I would pass out. I reached out to the desk for support because my knees had totally buckled on me.

Mom had flattened out on the desk, her eyes closed and her breathing shallow and rapid. After about a minute of recuperation, I fell into the chair. She turned her head towards me glancing down at my still hard prick and a soft smile crossed her lips.

"Godddd," she giggled. "Now I've probably destined you to years of therapy."

I rolled the desk chair close to her still reclined torso and wrapped my arm around her shoulders. I leaned into her and kissed her parted lips with mine. Or tongues entwined as my free hand reached up to her beautiful tits and gently caressed her still-stiff nipples. She moaned into my mouth as she moved her hand to mine and guided it to her sopping pussy. I started an assault on her pulsing clit, her hand guiding me on where and how fast. In a few brief heartbeats, she stifled a scream into my mouth and her back arched as she had her second orgasm. After a few seconds she moved our hands to our joined lips and dipped two of my fingers into our mouths, allowing me to taste our combined love juices.

Before I could gather my senses, Mom swiveled herself off the desk and straddled my lap in one swift motion. With her feet planted on the floor she engulfed my cock deep inside her wet chamber. I couldn't believe I was still rock hard. That had never happened to me after having an orgasm, but then I had never been this turned on before.

I took one hard nipple in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, sucking it gently. Then treated the other nipple to the same. Mom let out another loud moan.

Mom began to slowly move up and down, using her legs in a squatting motion. "Thank, God for Starimaster," I thought. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

"That's it, Adam, just rest and let Mommy make you feel wonderful. I'll do all the work and take good care of your beautiful, big cock. Do you like this, son? Do you want me to stop?"

I raised my head and looked into her eyes, "No Mom, don't stop. I love you fucking me"

"Do you, baby. You won't hate me afterwards? I'm so worried you will think I'm a terrible mother ... Ooohhhh, yes."

Mom reached out her hands and put them on my shoulders to support her torso as she started to increase the pace of her movement on my cock, "You're the best mother in the world, and the best fuck, too," I whispered.

"That makes me so happy, baby. I want to think we can do this again. Would you like that, Adam? Would you like to put your cock inside my pussy, again? Would you like to fuck Mommy again?"

"Again and again, Mom."

"Adammm ..."

"Yessssss?"

"Don't erase those pictures ..."

12