My Best Friend's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she walked over to Terry and lead him down the hall to his bedroom. I waited a few minutes to catch my breath and compose myself. Before I left I heard Vicki screaming from the bedroom, as Terry shoved that magnificent black cock inside her again. Then I drove home and collapsed into bed.

Saturday I busied myself around the house with chores. In the evening, I went down to the local bar and got some dinner and a few drinks. A couple of people asked where Vicki was, but I just told them she was out with some friends. There were a couple of good-natured comments about keeping tabs on my good looking wife, but I just laughed them off.

I had been hoping to get a phone call from Vicki that evening, but it didn't happen. I watched some TV, but eventually fell asleep in my recliner. Sunday was a cool sunny day. I finished up some outside chores and had some lunch. We keep a list of groceries we need on a small whiteboard attached to the refrigerator, so I copied those items onto a sheet of paper and went to the store. I had sandwiches for dinner and watched some mindless movie on TV afterwards.

It was after 10 o'clock when I heard a car pull into the driveway. I looked out and saw Terry's car sitting out front. The engine was off, but no one was getting out. I went back to my movie. Just as it was finishing up about 11, I heard the car engine start. The front door opened and Vicki walked in.

She was wearing only a man's shirt...I assumed it was Terry's...completely unbuttoned up the front. She carried the rest of her clothes in her hand. She came over and sat in my lap, giving me a huge kiss. I tasted that distinctive salty taste of cum again and felt her pussy dripping onto my pants. Obviously Terry had fucked her one last time in the car before she came in.

"How was your weekend?" I asked.

"Unbelievable," she said. "Terry is an amazing lover. Not only did he fuck me about 10 times a day, but he would carry me into the shower and wash my body. I never felt so wanted before in my life." Then she hesitated. "Except by you," she added. I appreciated the thought, but knew she didn't mean it.

Listening to her talk about fucking Terry turned me on again. "Are you up to fucking my little white cock before we go to bed tonight?" I asked smiling.

Her reply caught me off guard. "Not tonight, baby. Every hole I have is sore. I need to rest and recover. But only tonight, I promise. Tomorrow night and the rest of the week is all you...every night."

I walked her back to the bedroom and tucked her in bed. She didn't even shower. Then I went to the bathroom and beat off to get rid of my raging hard on. I wasn't really happy with her answer, but could only hope she'd keep her promise to me about the rest of the week. Of course, she did. She's that kind of wife.

12