My Best Friend's Boyfriend Ch. 08

Story Info
Oliver finds out and has an unexpected response.
1.8k words
4.29
44.9k
18

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-PREVIOUSLY: Mason told Anneka the truth about Jessica and broke up with her. Anneka broke into Jessica's room in the middle of the night and confronted her, resulting in hate sex. Anneka doesn't fully forgive Jess but said that eventually she will.-

*

I woke up snuggled in my bed with Anneka's barely-clothed body pressed against my naked one. My morning sickness wasn't as bad as usual, and for once, I didn't have to bolt to the bathroom as soon as I gained consciousness. I could feel the redhead's chest rise and fall with her breathing, and the steady motion calmed me. Rays of sunlight peaked through the sheer curtains covering my window-the same window Anneka had snuck in through the previous night.

I heard my doorknob turn, and sat up in my bed, holding the blankets over my shoulders to keep my breasts concealed. My best friend remained fast asleep next to me. The door eased open, and my mom popped her head in.

"Morning, Jessie. Your dad's making pancakes downstairs if you want any!" She told me cheerily. I put a finger to my mouth to silence her and nodded towards Anneka, who was now drooling on her pillow.

"Oh," She said quietly. "I didn't know that Anneka slept over. Well, there's plenty of food for both of you, so come on down when you're ready."

I smiled and nodded, hoping that she would leave quickly, before she noticed the white spot of ejaculate on my comforter or the enormous green dildo on the floor. My mom backed out of the doorway and slowly eased the door shut, so as not to wake the sleeping redhead.

I sighed in relief and propped myself up on my elbow so that I was facing Anneka. I brushed her hair with my fingers, admiring the fiery color. She was hot. It was no wonder that Mason had been with her for so long, with her plump ass and athletic figure. She never would have made it in the modeling world, but as the girl-next-door, she was a solid 10/10.

Her lids fluttered open, exposing her ice blue eyes. "G'morning..." She mumbled sleepily as she sat up.

"Good morning." I replied, smiling. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah. All that crying and arguing and fucking really tired me out."

I winced, remembering how she had come into my room sobbing. It had hurt to see her so heartbroken and vulnerable, but in the end, it was for the better. The cat was out of the bag. I could finally be completely honest with her about Mason, and my pregnancy, and everything else. It felt good. There was just one shadow hanging over everything...

"Oliver." I blurted out.

"Whaaa..?" She asked, still groggy and not fully awake. She ran a hand through her tousled hair and rubbed her eyes.

"I have to tell him!" I exclaimed, jumping out of the bed, exposing my naked body to the cold air.

"It's like, 5 AM. He can wait." She groaned, flopping back down onto the pillow, shielding her eyes from the sun with one arm.

"It's 10:58." I laughed, glancing at the clock.

I picked out a sensible outfit from my closet, a pair of skinny jeans, a push-up bra, a striped v-neck, and a pair of converse. Anneka asked me not to go, but I ignored her, walking briskly past my confused parents who were waiting in the dining room eating pancakes.

"Where are you going?" My dad called after me.

"I'll be back soon! Anneka's still asleep!" I yelled back without looking at them.

Oliver's house was only 10 minutes away from my own, and the car ride passed quickly. I made my way towards his front door and let myself in without even bothering to knock. I knew where his bedroom was, and entered it, giving him no warning.

I must have chosen an inconvenient time, because he was sitting at his desk with porno playing on his laptop. Fake, over-exaggerated moans emitted from his speakers as some blonde ditz with big fake tits had her brains fucked out by her well-endowed costar. Oliver was masturbating urgently, a bead of sweat dripping down his face. The blonde was screaming something along the lines of: "Oh, oh yeah! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy good! Yeah, yeah, you're so big, YEAHHHHH!! FUCK!"

I closed the door and stood infront of it with my arms crossed over my chest. I purposely made sure that I was in a position that pushed my boobs up more than they already were, so that they were practically popping out of my low-cut top. I wanted to remind my disgusting boyfriend what he had, before I snatched it away from him.

I cleared my throat to alert him of my presence, and he spun around in his chair, still stroking his dick, looking like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"What?!" He exclaimed, startled. He hurriedly slammed his laptop shut, the porn audio silencing. He let go of his penis, so that it was now standing up infront of him, erect and pointing toward his navel. "Jessica!?"

I shot him a fake smile and approached him. "Hey, babe. Got morning wood, huh?" I asked, eyeing his boner.

He laughed awkwardly. "You scared me. I thought you were, like, my mom, or something."

"Why? Your mom walk in on you jerking off very often?" I teased cruelly.

"That's not what I meant. What are you doing here, Jess? I mean, I'm happy to see you, and so is he-" He nodded toward his dick. "But I wasn't expecting you. So, uh...what's up?"

I decided that I wanted to torture him. "Oh, I just missed you so darn much." I said seductively, getting down on my knees infront of him. I placed a hand on his dick, stroking it frustratingly slowly.

He sighed and leaned back in his chair. I licked his head, which was puny in comparison to Mason's swollen one. I took it between my lips, sucking lightly and swirling my tongue around it. I removed it from my mouth, continuing to stroke his length, now using two hands.

"You know, I never have liked your dick. Actually-your dick is fine. 7 inches is a pretty decent length, one most women would be happy with. It's you that's the problem. You're a complete douche bag. You always cum too fast, you never eat me out, and on top of it all, you think that I'M lucky to have YOU. Do you realize how ridiculous that is? Me calling you my boyfriend is practically charity work."

I took his dick back into my mouth, swallowing the whole thing for a couple seconds, then taking it out again as he stared at me, dumbfounded.

"But I guess it's not your fault that you're an egocentric asshole. I wonder if it's genetic. Is your dad pathetic, too?" I asked as I jerked him off. Once again, he was too shocked to answer.

"Anyway, what I came here to tell you is that I'm setting myself free. There is no more 'Jessica and Oliver'. I'm dumping you."

I sucked on his head one more time, then took it out of my mouth, the removal making a loud popping sound. I could tell that he was getting close, but I decided to deny him his orgasm and stopped stroking.

Oliver stared at me, his jaw practically touching the floor. Finally, he found his words. "B-but, what about the baby?" He asked. I couldn't help but laugh.

"The baby! Well, that's just the icing on the cake, isn't it? The child that you so desperately wanted me to kill isn't even yours."

"What...then WHOSE?" He demanded, standing up infront of me, dick swaying as he did.

"If you must know, it's Mason's. I fucked him in his car, the same night you fingered me at the restaurant. Isn't that just perfect?" I asked.

Oliver sat back down in the chair, completely silent.

"And, oh God, he's huge, Oliver. His cock makes yours look like a child's. He makes me cum so good, and I love the way he fills me up with his thick spunk."

Maybe I was taking things too far. I didn't even recognize myself. I almost sounded like the ditzy porn star from his computer. A couple weeks ago, I would never have said any of those things. And yet, there I was, talking shit to my now ex-boyfriend as I played with his dick.

"His child is inside of me, and you know what? I'm glad. I couldn't be happier. I'm going to be a teen mom and I'm thrilled, because Mason is the father."

With that final sentence, I stood up and left the room, exaggerating my walk so that my hips swayed in a way that would have been hypnotizing to any guy. Oliver stood up and ran towards me, clamping a hand down on my shoulder.

"Hey, Jessica, wait!"

I turned toward him, flipping my golden blonde hair.

"What?" I glared at him, taking notice that while one of his hands was on me, the other was stroking his dick again.

"That was so fucking hot."

I squinted at him. "I'm sorry?"

Flustered, he took his hand off me and ran it through his hair. "It was sexy, you talking about fucking Mason and how pathetic I am."

I was astonished, and disturbed. What the hell kind of fetish was that?!

"God, Oliver, you're disgusting." I scoffed, and as I started to turn around again, I heard the sound of his masturbation accelerate.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" He grunted, jerking his load out of his dick, onto my jeans!

I stepped back, holding my hands up, thoroughly grossed out. Because I backed away before he finished, the rest of his jizz landed with a 'SPLAT' onto his bedroom floor. I wondered if his mom would be the one to clean it up.

"You asshole! I can't believe you came on me!" I exclaimed, furious. Oliver just backed up and sat back down in the chair, exhausted. I groaned in frustration and stormed out, slamming his door behind me.

I was seething the entire car ride home. What the fuck? I always knew that Oliver was messed up, and sometimes he said weird things during sex, but I never would have expected that he would get turned on by me degrading him. It was gross, and I couldn't have been happier to have finally gotten rid of him.

Realizing that a tremendous weight had been listed off my shoulders, I was downright cheery as I walked back into my house.

Inside, Anneka was sitting at the table eating pancakes with my parents, wearing one of my old pajama sets. All three of them stopped their happy chatting when I walked in, turning their heads to look at me.

My mom's smile fell off her face as she looked down at my pants.

"Oh my gosh, Jessica! Is that semen?!"

-TO BE CONTINUED-