My Best Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
After the first night...
1.1k words
4.23
38.8k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~See chapter one for disclaimer info. Also not, my own name(s) have been changed as well. My real names may appear in later stories.~

*

I woke up the next morning and the first thing I realized was my ass was sore. The second was that I was in my best friend's sister's bed wearing a black nightgown with matching black and purple bra and panties on underneath. It wasn't until I noticed the condom wrapper on the bedside table that I had remembered the events of the night before.

Until last night, I was your average eighteen-year-old guy who had just gotten his diploma. Last night, I became my best friend, Ryan's, sex buddy and not to mention an eighteen-year-old girl. Not that I minded since it was what i had always wanted. It wasn't long before Ryan came in to wake me up.

"So, how was last night, Molly?" Molly was the name I, Jimmy, had given myself while en femme and would later become my new first name.

"It was... Hell I had fun."

"Good to hear", he replies smilingly. "Any plans today?"

"I was probably going to go see Amanda... I had planned on asking her out, to figure out what I really wanted but now I don't think I could..."

"I think you should go see her anyway. I think you two have a lot more in common now."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You both know how to suck a dick and can take it in the ass so well."

Was he suggesting that he KNEW what she could do? I know I had never even told Ryan about myself before last night let alone fucked him... Bit why was I suddenly so jealous?

That afternoon, I got all dressed, as a guy, and went to go see Amanda. I had to talk to her. After all' she had been my best friend just as long. if not longer, than Ryan. As I pulled in to her driveway, she came outside to meet me.

"Hey, love. What's so important that you had to see me about today?"

"Amanda, can we talk somewhere privately? There's something you should know about me."

We walked upstairs to her room and as we trudged along, I was thinking to myself about how I could possibly tell her who I really am. I finally decided it would be better to show her.

"So, what's up?"

"Amanda, you may wanna sit down."

"Um, okay. You know you're starting to spook me a bit here."

"Sorry. I can't think of a way to tell you this but-"

"Are you gay!? That would be so exciting for me!"

"Well no. not exactly." I reached down the side of my pants revealing a black bow at the top of my black and purple panties. "My name is Molly Elizabeth Taylor, and I'm a girl. Just like you. Mostly."

"Oh... OH! I get it. So, Molly huh? Couldn't think of anything else? Ha ha it's okay though. I do have one big question for you. Do you like guys or girls?"

"Um, I've never really 'been with' a girl if you catch my drift but... I just... Kinda had sex with a guy last night..."

"WOW! Really? How'd it feel? Amazing right? I LOVE anal sex. Did you suck his dick too?"

I then recounted last night's events, careful not to mention who this guy was until finally she asked me something I didn't expect.

"Um... Are you sure you don't like girls? I mean you've never tried right? Um cuz I wanted to see if maybe you wanted to now? Just to be sure?"

"Um sure... I guess. I mean you know just to know for sure..." As I finished talking we started stripping until we were both standing there in our panties looking at each other. The funniest thing was, they were the same panties.

"Great minds think alike, I suppose." She states with a small smile.

"Yeah. Guess so."

She laid down on her bed, stripped her panties off slowly down her legs and revealed her pussy, pointing right up at me. I then did the same where I stood and walked over to her after slipping a condom on. As I looked at her, the only thought that popped into my head was that it should be me lying there, waiting for a guy to come and push his dick in and out of my body. I felt tears coming to the surface, and Amanda noticed.

"You can't do it. Can you?"

"No," I sobbed lightly, "It should be me down there."

"Well, I'm already turned on and need to do something... Wait! I know what to do! Lay down and I'll be right back. Oh and put my bra on."

I was confused but did as I was told. I picked up the bra that matched the same panties we were wearing and saw that we were the same size.

"Okay," She called, "I'm coming back in. Close your eyes." I heard her walk towards the bed. "Now open and look down."

I did as I was told and I saw her... dick!? Wait. She was wearing a strap-on.

"You remember that bi stage I went through? Well here's a souvenir, and for the first time in a while, I'm gonna use it to fuck a girl." I closed my eyes as she rubbed some lube first on the dildo and then using her fingers to spread it around in my asshole. The next thing I knew, she was on top of me just as Ryan had been and she was slowly pushing the dildo into my ass, bending over and kissing me lightly on the neck as she did. I felt her just go in, out, in, out, and she began to speed up and just then I realized, she fucked me the exact same way Ryan had, starting slow and easy and then sped up until she was just pumping my ass. She must've learned it from him when they had sex.

And so after it was over and we had taken turns in the shower, I decided to mention it was Ryan who had fucked me last night.

"Um, by the way, I had sex last night with Ryan."

"Oh really? Ha ha. Well I feel like I just fucked my own sister... After all both of us had the same guy take our virginity. I won't be using this with you anymore... But here's some pj's. Go change you're staying here and resting tonight and tomorrow during the day. Tomorrow night, Molly. we're going clubbing. I know some guys who would be dying for a chance to be with you."

And so, I thought, this is how the story of James Lee Taylor ends. And also, how the story of Molly Elizabeth Taylor begins.

~Nothing major happens after this point in time. If part 3 comes, it will be after I finish some other stories I've been working on. Thanks for reading!~