My Best Friend's Cousin

Story Info
Long night with my best friend's cousin was an accident.
2.3k words
3.68
103k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the end of the summer of 2006, and I had just turned 19. Everything was going great. I would have been starting college soon, and I had been partying all summer. I had been going to friends' houses and doing lord knows what drugs and drinking excessively.

This particular summer night my dad had left to go on vacation for the weekend leaving my brother and me to tend to the house. Deciding to stay in that night, I invited over my friend K to hang out. As soon as she got there we rolled a fatty and hung out outside. Not long after we got the munchies, and were too baked to drive, so we called up her cousin Jay to hang out, as long as he brought us pizza. After convincing him it was worth the effort my friend got off the phone and turned to me sternly.

"No matter what Jay says, don't hook up with him tonight. I know you Sara, just do me that favor. He's my cousin man."

I replied "It's cool K, I got you. No worries."

True, K does know me very well. At that time, and still sort of am, I was very free spirited. I had hooked up with many guys. To me hooking up is everything, except, vaginal intercourse. I had previously only slept with two guys, but have given blowjobs, hand jobs, and made out with many upon many guys before hand.

When the door rang about a half hour later I opened it to see K's cousin, and immediately regretted my promise. As I stood there and welcomed Jay to my home I checked him out from head to toe. He was 18 years old, with glasses. I had to look up to him because he is 6'0 tall, and he has short messy brown hair, very muscularly built with extremely muscular arms, and evenly tanned. He has a smile with very white straight teeth and cute dimples to compliment his hazel green eyes.

"Hey you must be Jay. K's inside rolling another in the kitchen," I said while trying to remember my promise to K.

"Ya, hey thanks for inviting me over, here's the pizza," he said flashing his adorable smile.

I followed him to the kitchen and K immediately attacked the pizza with me. After munching and chatting for a bit we stepped outside on the deck to continue smoking. Not long after a couple rounds and chatting about nothing K felt sick and decided to go inside and lay down, which left me alone with Jay.

I had been wearing a summer skirt and a black tank top. The skirt was very flowy and I was able to situate myself to allow the skirt to hike up but still be able to teasingly sit with my legs open and not show anything. Realizing Jay had been looking me over all night I decided to see how far I could take the flirting without breaking my promise.

"So, you're K's cousin. I have been hanging with her all summer. Where've you been?" I asked to drum up some simple conversation.

"Working, it sucks but I need the money."

"Oh yeah, I hear that. Still, it would've been cool to chill with you though."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, you're pretty cute, Jay. Your girlfriend is pretty lucky."

"Haha... thanks, but I don't have a girlfriend."

Those were the magic words I had been waiting to hear. As soon as I heard that I knew I was in like sin!

"Really... why? You a bad kisser or something?" I asked trying to lure him in.

"No, not at all. At least I've never heard any complaints," he said while smiling coyly.

"Prove it!" I said menacingly, I only wanted a taste. His lips looked so soft and perfect when he smiled.

He got up from his chair and slowly walked over to me, he looked so dangerous from the way the porch lamp reflected his face, but his dimples softened his stern walk. I looked up at him as he slid his hand across my right check to run his fingers through my long hair, and he leaned down and kissed me.

It was a soft close-mouthed kiss, and I part my mouth a bit to invite him a little more. As he kissed me a bit more aggressively I felt his left hand rest on my waist and slowly slide up to my, at that time 36DD, tits. It felt so good, even his hands were muscular and I could feel it through my tight tank.

He pulled away from the kiss with a smile and said...

"How was that?"

"Not bad... not bad," I said jokingly sticking my tongue out teasingly.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, but hey K's passed out inside on the couch. I was going to suggest you sleep there but if you want you can have the spare bed in my room."

"Yeah, that sounds cool."

Sliding the porch door open slowly, I grabbed Jay's hand and led him inside, careful not to wake up K. At that time I did not feel bad, all I wanted was to make out with this kid some more. No harm comes from making out right?

Halfway through the second living room Jay stopped me turned me around and kissed me, more aggressively than the first. He slipped in a little tongue and we kissed our way over to the leather couch. I laid down on the couch and Jay was half-laying on top and half on the side of me.

I could feel his left hand go to work stroking my body again, as his right arm cradled my head. He roamed my body teasing my nipples through my shirt and caressing my right thigh. It felt so sensual and I wanted it to go further, although I knew I shouldn't I thought to myself, 'K would understand'. I parted my legs so that the right leg hung over the backing of the couch to see if Jay would take the bait.

Jay hesitantly rubbed the inside of my leg and down to my already soaking wet panties. He began to rub my clit through my panties, which caused me to moan into his mouth. While using his pointed and middle finger to massage my clit through my panties he took his pinky finger to push aside my panties and pushed his ring finger into my pussy. I gasped because it felt so good. I wanted him to put in another.

As if Jay read my mind he stopped rubbing my clit but soon began to finger fuck me with two fingers like crazy. He caused me to buck and moan and I wanted more. I wanted to fuck. I was rubbing his head with my right arm as Jay began to finger me so hard I almost came then he stopped... I was so annoyed.

He gave me a teasing smirk and began to make his way down to eat my pussy, but then I stopped him. Afraid we were going to be caught by his cousin, and my brother I decided to take it up stairs to my room.

Slowly we climbed the annoyingly creaking stairs and entered my room. I closed the door, turned around, and began kissing him again while unzipping his pants and slipping off the straps of my tank so my tits were exposed. I looked down and noticed he had a huge bulge underneath his boxers.

I laid down on the bed watching him as he removed his shirt to show his muscles underneath. His body alone gave me a mental orgasm. He looked so gorgeous standing there in his boxers and white beater. He came and laid down on the bed with me, we resumed kissing, and now it was my turn to slide my hands all over his body.

I felt the muscles in his arms and along his back. He moved my legs apart and began fingering me again, but this time softer, so I wouldn't cum before him. I slid my hand from his back, to his thigh, to his cock. Feeling it through his boxers, I couldn't believe how large it was. I was a bit scared, because the previously guys I had slept with had not had a cock larger than about 5 ½ - 6 inches. Jay however, I would say was a good 8 inches long, maybe bigger, and I can't even describe the girth. All I know is my jaw pops when I suck him off (still).

After teasing him through the pants he got up and removed his boxers, and I my panties. I licked the head of his penis playfully. It was so smooth against my tongue, and tasted good. I took in the taste of his pre-cum and smiled at him jokingly. I laid back on the bed and hiked up my skirt.

"Do you want to fuck?" I asked, hoping that he was going to say yes.

"Yeah, do you have a condom?"

Luckily I did, and I grabbed one from my drawer. The first one we tried to put on broke, his cock was that big. The second one went on fine, and he laid me on my back. He settled himself between my legs and began kissing me. I laid there rubbing his muscular back when all of sudden I felt the head of his cock rub my clit and then push its way into my pussy.

It hurt, it was so large. I kind of wanted him to stop, but I knew it would be mean to make him stop at that point. He slowly pushed himself into my pussy, and with every stroke he went deeper and deeper.

I began moaning and panting as the pain grew; his cock was so large and my pussy could stretch only so far. After a few pumps I began to adjust and moan in ecstacy. I could feel him breathing on me as our bodies rubbed together. He began pumping me hard.

Ohhhh... yess... I could not stop screaming. I was so loud I was afraid I was going to wake everyone up. I began to scratch at his back, groping and rubbing, he fucked me harder, and I began to scream louder... DO ME! FUCK ME! He tried to silence me with a kiss, but it didn't help. His cock invaded my pussy, and I felt every stroke.

He lifted my legs even further above my head as his brutal cock fucked me hard. Fuck... yes... was pretty much all I could scream. His dick just pile-drived me over and over and over again. Fuck... oh yes... fuck me Jay... Oh my god this feels... oh my god... FUCK ME! While he fucked faster his hand started to cradle my head to prevent it from hitting my bed's backboard.

He looked down at me and I looked into his eyes, and he adjusted my legs again which caused him to fuck me deeper. My pussy couldn't take it anymore; I could feel my orgasm building, which I was grasping at his arms to make him fuck me deeper. Oh... my ... fucking... god. I fucking love this! And OOOOOOHHHH!

I came so hard, my pussy tightened around his cock and a few pumps after Jay came. I could feel his cock twitch inside me, which caused me to have mini orgasms. He collapsed on me, our bodies sweating, and his cock was so large it hurt when he pulled out of me.

Kissing me softly he got up and went to the bathroom as I collected myself again. He came back in the room and got dressed as I went to the bathroom I splashed my face with water in disbelief of what I had just done.

We began making out again, and fell asleep with him holding me. During the night I moved to a different bed so no body would know what we had done, and I snore. Shh... well the next morning I woke up to Jay caressing my arm to wake me up at 730am. He laid down with me to make out before he went to work.

As we were making out I felt his hand begin to roam again so mine did as well. I unzipped his pants and he began to finger me. God, he was so good at that. That's when it happened...

"Sara... can you ask your friend to move his car... WHAT THE HELL!"

My older brother had walked in on us hooking up and freaked out!

"Whoa Sara I can't deal with this right now. (Turning to my friend) Get out. (Turning to me) Sara how can you disrespect me like this. You just ruined your trust with me! Fuck this shit! Have your friend move his fucking car!"

Hurriedly Jay got a hold of himself and I ran downstairs to wake up my friend K. Jay was her ride home. Apparently she had woken up from my brothers screaming and she asked

"What happened?"

"Nothing... nothing. My brother came into my room and saw your cousin chillen on my bed. He sort of freaked out. No big deal."

K and her cousin gathered their stuff and left in a rush, and I felt so bad I ended up telling her what happened the next day. She was hella pissed but now we joke around about that night.

Just to let you know, my brother only acted that way to scare the kid. My brother and I are cool now, and he just pretends not to notice just how promiscuous I am. Jay and I had sex a couple times after that, but now we're just friends in fairness to K, but I'll never forget that night. It was great.