My Best Friends Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelkel79
kelkel79
144 Followers

"Fuck! I'm cuming again, Michael!" I screamed out.

Michael planted his mouth around my cunt hole, and slurped up the squirting cum hungrily. He began to pump his pinky finger in my ass all the way in and out. This only served to intensify my orgasm and made me squirt even more. He grunted and noisily drank my cum right down, he shoved his tongue deep into my pussy and licked out all of the sweet juice before he lifted his head up and removed his pinky from my ass slowly.

"Oh Lane baby, you taste so damn good. I could eat that pussy all day and all night if you would let me. I can't wait to feel you wrapped around my aching cock." he whispered, and cleaned his face up with a small towel.

"Michael, go sit down again." I ordered him softly.

He looked at me with a surprised look but obeyed and returned to his chair.

"I might not have enough time to fuck you before dinner, but I do have enough time to make you cum in my mouth for me. I walked over to him and placed a cushion between his spread out feet.

I ran my hands up his thighs and squeezed gently. I felt them tremble and bunch up at my touch. I looked up into his eyes and smiled devilishly. I reached your belt and undo it slowly, unbuttoning your pants and slowly I glided the zipper down. I reached into your black boxers and pull out the biggest dick I had ever seen. It had to be at least eight or nine inches and about three fingers wide. I moaned and licked my lips as I begun to stroke you slowly, working a bead of precum from the head.

"Want my mouth on this cock, baby?" I whispered.

"Fuck yes, Lane! God, please, suck my cock baby. Make me cum for you, Lane." he groaned.

I stuck my tongue out, and lazily licked the bead of precum off the head of his dick, and moaned. He tasted so earthy and warm. I put only the head into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the head, darting the tip of my tongue into the hole at the tip repeatedly. I felt him jump a little with each darting motion and smiled around his cock. I glanced up at him and held his gaze as I slid my mouth down his thick cock, taking almost all of him down in one motion. He wrapped my hair around his hands and began to guide my head up and down his dick.

"Lane, baby, your mouth feels fucking fantastic on me. I am not going to last long like this. I want to cum down that pretty throat of yours. Can I fuck this pretty mouth, baby? I don't want to upset you." he grunted out.

I only shook my head yes and hummed as his head hit the back of my throat. His growl and hands tightening in my hair signaled he was about to begin pumping his cock in my throat. As he pulled my head down his meat, his hips thrust up to slide his cock down my throat. I began to gag but quickly relaxed my throat to accommodate him. His thrusts began to pick up pace and soon he was fucking my throat fast, I reached up and played with his balls through his pants and heard him grunt in approval.

"Fuck! Lane, I am going to cum real soon. Get ready!" he yelled out.

As soon as the words left his mouth, his cock swelled in my throat and his hot cum squirted down my throat. I pulled back to let some cum land on my tongue so I could taste his maleness. I continued to bob up and down his cock, milking each drop from him hungrily. When he began to whimper and squirm because his head became too sensitive, I pulled my mouth slowly up and off his cock.

"Oh Michael, you tasted so damn wonderful. I could probably live off of just your cum." I murmured to him, my head rested on his thigh as we caught our breaths.

"Baby, you're so special and wonderful. How can I be so lucky to have a young woman as sexy as you want me? After dinner, I plan on ravishing your body repeatedly, so get ready for round 2."

Just as we stand and adjust our clothing and hair, there is a knock at the door.

To be continued.......

kelkel79
kelkel79
144 Followers
12