My Best Friend's Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
660 Followers

Still caressing her left breast Mark put his other arm round her, pulled her to him and kissed her.

It was absolutely just want they both wanted and they kissed long, passionately and deeply. Both of them felt their hearts pounding as he pulled her as close to him as he could get her without letting go of her gorgeous little breast. Giving vent to the pent up frustration of the last couple of months their lips ground together, their tongues duelled and their bodies squirmed as each of them tried to wring the last tingle of excitement and pleasure from the exchange.

"Oh Mark, Mark" Sammi sighed so relieved yet enormously expectant of what was now surely to come.

"Sammi, Sammi, I have so yearned for this" he groaned back cupping her pert tit, finding the erect nipple and pinching that.

"Mark I have so wanted this! Sammi whispered revelling in what his hand was doing to her.

"So have I. I have thought of little else."

"Really Mark, really?"

"Yes Sammi really."

"Since when, for how long, when did it start?"

"I think it started before, but when I noticed it strongly for the first time was that Sunday I came back from Manchester."

"Yes me too" Sammi replied kissing him again and draping an arm round his neck. She stroked his hair as she slid the other inside his opened track suit top. His hairs felt nice to the touch and her fingers stroking over his chest and down to and just inside the elasticated waist band of his tracky pants sent such wonderful sensations through him.

"I can hardly believe it?"

"What?"

"That you want this?"

"Why not, after all I am a woman Mark."

He laughed and squeezed her breast again. "Oh yes Sammi that I know only too well, but I am so much older."

"But not old Mark, just older."

"And you are so young Sammi."

"What's age got to do with it?"

"Nothing I suppose" Mark replied kissing her again.

Now feeling more confident he removed his hand from her breast and as they sucked and licked each other's lips he went to slide it inside her blouse. It had suddenly become so important to him to feel the bare flash of this young woman's breasts. But as he pushed his hand inside her blouse he could feel that it was too tight. Sammi felt that as well and, wanting his hand on her bare breast as much as he wanted it there she, somewhat reluctantly moved her hand from inside his track top to her blouse. Smiling and looking into his eyes she whispered.

"Yes Mark?" As her fingers fiddled the top of the two buttons that were done up out of the buttonhole. The blouse was now being held together by just one button that was positioned between her tits. He could see all of her chest apart from the fullness of her small bobs and of course her nipples although the indentation of their hardness was now clear through the white cotton top.

"Oh yes Sammi. Yes please" Mark sighed watching with fascination one of the most erotic sights he had ever witnessed unfolded before his eyes. Slowly, almost as if doing a strip tease the young woman undid the remaining button and slowly pulled the blouse open so that who she was hoping was soon to be her lover could feast his gaze on them.

Mark was more used to big tits. He had always been a tit man and Eleanor had the assets to satisfy his adoration of such flesh. Alright after breast feeding two children and being too busy with her job to use the gym, in recent years her breasts had simply blown up and were now well past the double D category. That said, and despite the very noticeable sag when she removed her bra, Mark had still enjoyed them. His hooker and the girls he favoured at the massage parlour all had ample 'chest candy' so he was quite unused to the more fried egg variety that Sammi was exposing to him. But seeing this gorgeous young woman revealing her pert little tits to him put all of that in the background. Hers looked amazing.

"Oh Sammi they are so beautiful" Mark murmured reaching out and running his fingertips across each orb and each areola and nipple.

"You like them" she said rather hoarsely as she arched her back to him?

"I love them" he groaned caressing, stroking, cupping and squeezing them and not for one moment taking his gaze away from them.

'God he has such a wonderful touch' Sammi thought loving the way he touched them with just the right amount of pressure, unlike most of the young guys she had been with.

Sammi was sitting beside Mark on the sofa. She was leaning back against the back of it. He was sitting side on to her and slightly forward. She lifted her legs and draped them across his lap as she lay back deeper into the sofa. The outside of her right leg pressed against his hard cock. When they kissed he leaned further forward and lifted her back up. He did the same when he sucked, licked, kissed and chewed her nipples. Again, Sammi was impressed and so thrilled at how expert he was at making oral love to her tits. Smiling as she cradled his face to her bosom she thought. 'I wonder if he'll be as good making oral love to my pussy;' she was quite confident he would be.

Mark looked down at the vision lying on the sofa and the legs resting on his. Sammi's ridiculously short skirt had ridden right up her legs so that as he looked down he could see her white panties. She did nothing to hide them for in reality it was exciting her even more to have him look at them. Mark leaned forward again and in so doing pushed his erection even more firmly against her tanned leg. Neither of them said anything. He licked her breasts and sucked her nipples one by one into his mouth in the way that only a more experienced older man can do. As he did that, so he rested his hand on her leg well above her knee. His eyes tightly closed and his lips squirming against hers he plucked up all of his courage. 'Is it too quick, am I being overly ambitious, am I going too far too soon' he thought to himself as with his heart pounding he slowly slid his hand up the inside of the young woman's leg. It got caught near to the top due to her thighs being pressed together so he couldn't reach the top where he wanted to be.

Sammi was holding his head as she had the hugely erotic sensation of a man's hand sliding up her bare leg. But then it stopped some inches from where she assumed it was aiming. She realised immediately the problem and without any further thought she opened her legs a little way. Not fully parted or lewdly, but just sufficient for his hand to slip down between them. That made his pulse race and his cock become even harder. He eased his hand further upwards until the side of it rested against the damp warmth of the gusset of her panties. Cupping the length of her pussy lips with his palm and fingers he curled his thumb upwards and with the experience of maturity found what he was looking for. Sammi's body stiffened and she cried out as she felt his hand run along her slit outside the panties and with none of the usual fumbling or hesitation she was used to with young men he found her clit and rubbed it. She immediately started to cum.

"Oh my God, oh my God" she groaned her body receiving so many simultaneous sexual stimulations. She grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand harder against her.

"Nice?"

"Oh it's fucking marvellous" she groaned as his one of his fingers continued stimulating her clit whilst another pushed slightly inside her taking the satin of her panties with it. Feeling very immature and girly she realised that her orgasm was starting. "Mark, I am sorry."

"What?"

"I'm going to cum, I am starting now" she moaned her hand reaching out for him. She found his erection outside the trousers. Grabbing it she started to pump just as he pushed her panties to one side and eased three fingers up the young woman's, tight soaking cunt.

"Yes baby" he said rubbing her clit with his thumb and fucking her with his fingers.

The feelings of his hard manhood on her hand were helping her orgasm build up nicely, but they were not enough. She fumbled her hand inside his trouser and right onto his thick, throbbing cock. It was fantastic for both of them and Sammi moaned as Mark grunted with pleasure. Just as she had with several boys including Jon in the car the other evening she started to wank him. His fingers inside her and his thumb on her clit were doing such wonderful things to her that as her orgasmic convulsions took over her body and mind she feared she would faint.

It was as strong an orgasm as Sammi could remember. Quickly her body was being stimulated everywhere and her mind was flooded with powerful emotions. Rubbing his cock as he made her cum felt so good, it was the perfect thing for Sammi to do. Mark pushed himself forward a little and put his hand on top of hers, just as Sammi had done to him with her breast. Then between them as her orgasm broke they held and rubbed his cock until Sammi came down from the peak of her climax.

"Oh my god Mark" the young blonde smiled as he pulled her to him and cuddled her.

"Was it ok?"

"Ok" she gushed grabbing his face in both hands and kissing him. Breaking the kiss, but still holding his face she went on. "Was it ok? It was absolutely fucking marvellous, thank you so much."

"Don't be silly, there's no need for thanks other than me thanking you."

"And why should you do that?"

"Well most men of my age fantasise about having a young woman."

Smiling and kissing him again, she said huskily as she dropped her hand into his lap and ran his fingers along his bare, hard cock.

"And that's what you are doing is it Mark?"

"What. What do you mean?"

"Well not doing, but are going to."

"Sorry Sammi, you've lost me or am I being thick?"

"It's me rambling don't worry."

"So what did you mean?" Mark asked hardly able to drag his eyes away from her bare chest and stomach with the thin landing patch of pubic hairs and her opened legs.

"You said about fantasising about having a young woman."

"Yes?"

"And I asked if that was what you were intending."

Mark really couldn't grasp what his young friend was going on about. "Intending what?"

"Intending to have me. Is that what you are going to do?"

Again, alarm bells rang in Mark's brain. Was she changing her mind he wondered?

"Well er, sorry, well yes Sammi I thought we were going to..........."

Smiling at his embarrassment and again enjoying controlling a man, she stared into his eyes as she added to his lapsed sentence.

"To fuck. Is that what you thought Mark?"

"Yes" Mark said meekly wondering just what the fuck was going on in this intriguing young woman's mind. 'Do all the young play stupid fucking tricks?' he wondered feeling confused and rather deflated. But that only lasted a moment for Sammi went on.

"Well then my darling, why not take me upstairs take all my clothes off and fuck me?"

sammican1
sammican1
660 Followers
12