My Best Friend's Dildo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sakka66
Sakka66
8 Followers

"Oh my goodness," Osterreich said; "are YOU two pregnant...?"

Embarrassed, both young women nodded their heads.

"Yes," Galina said; "we're both 10 weeks along."

"I was afraid that might happen. It's lucky you didn't abort the fetuses, though, since the Fleet will want to study them."

"I assume," Lyza said, "that doesn't mean we'll be forced to carry the babies to term."

"No, of course not," Osterreich said; "you can have yours removed too, just like Jennifer's."

"Well, I have a question, doctor," Galina said, resting her hand on her own belly; "are these HUMAN babies...?"

"Yes," Osterreich confirmed, "and I think I should explain what we know. As far as we can tell, the Progenitors were interested in breeding experiments with human beings, but not all human females--or males, for that matter--were cooperative. Evidently, then, the dildos were actually designed as sex toys to get the females to couple with each other, then impregnate them with stored human semen."

"Okay ...but Cmdr. Ellazar and I both have birth control implants."

"Rather primitive birth control implants," Osterreich noted, "in comparison to the technology of the Progenitors. Specially engineered enzymes and hormones neutralized your birth control, and induced your bodies to ovulate."

"But, how is that possible?" Lyza asked. "That sperm must be thousands of years old!"

"Yes, and well preserved. Most likely, it was harvested from Late Paleolithic hominids on Terra."

"Oh, ick...!" Lyza said, looking at Galina "we really WERE impregnated by cave men!"

Thinking about that, Galina felt a touch of vertigo herself.

"Well, that may be true," Galina said, putting an arm around Lyza; "but I'd rather think it was my best friend who knocked me up."

"Yeah, me too," Lyza said. "Still, we probably ought to keep this secret to ourselves."

"Yeah," Galina said, "I think you're right; I can just see your father coming after me with a shotgun!"

Sakka66
Sakka66
8 Followers
12