My Best Friends Father Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
637 Followers

After a good hour and a half of swimming, we both thought we better get out. Our fingers were well and truly wrinkled. We laid out in the sun for a little while to dry off, chatting and laughing like old times. Eventually it came time to head inside and for Becky to start getting ready for her date.

I went back to my room stripping off my damp bikini and sitting down on the bed naked. After the swim the muscle ache in my body had diminished a great deal, and I felt reasonably normal again, though still a little bit tired. I thought, it wouldn't hurt to lay down for a little while and relax. I stretched out and pulled the sheet up to cover me, fully intending just to lay there and relax, maybe stare at the ceiling, but the next thing I knew I was being shaken awake by Becky.

"You're never going to get over your jet lag if you keep going to sleep Erika. Its seven o'clock, you should wake up now or you're going to be up all night instead."

I grumbled something unintelligible and pulled the sheet up over my head. Becky laughed at me. "Suit yourself. Ben will be here soon to pick me up. Are you sure you don't want to come out with us?"

"I'm certain." I grumbled. Being still half asleep made it easier for me to slip up. "Don't worry, your dad said he'd look after me."

"He will." Becky agreed thinking nothing of it. "But I'm going to make sure he feeds you. You've eaten practically nothing since you arrived."

"I'm fine, you just go out and have fun." I said still from beneath the sheets. "And don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"Which means I can do just about anything hey?" Becky said giggling.

"Hey! I'm not that bad." I protested pulling the sheet off my head.

"Sure!" Becky teased still laughing. I laughed too, it was true. "I need your honest opinion." Becky said then, seriousness in her tone.

"What on?" I asked rising up onto my elbow.

She quickly undid the buttons on her shirt and opened it wide for me to see. She was wearing the baby pink chemise I had given her. It contrasted nicely with her creamy skin and hugged her torso and breasts lovingly. "I knew that colour would suit you. You're going to knock him dead hun."

Becky smiled and did up her shirt again. "Thanks Erika. It took me a while to decide which colour to wear tonight."

"Either would have been great!" I told her, "but he's gonna love that one. It's so feminine, it suits you." Becky's smile got bigger and her face flushed a little. "Now get out! I reckon I can still sneak in another ten minutes snooze time before I really have to drag my butt out of bed and be a real girl."

Becky laughed as she grabbed my pillow and bopped me on the head. "Fine! But I'm leaving the door open so at the very least you have to get up to close it."

I poked my tongue at her. "Meanie!"

I could hear Becky giggling all the way down the hall. I sighed and rolled half onto my front, tucking the pillow back under my head and hugging it. I could hear Becky and Mr P's muffled voices drifting back to my room. Mr P's voice was so low I couldn't quite make out what he was saying but I could hear Becky's replies clearly.

"Yeah, she's awake, she'll be out soon." Low rumbling words. "Yeah I know, just make sure she has something to eat, she's practically eaten nothing since she arrived!" That wasn't entirely true, I had eaten something, of course it wasn'tfoodbut it was still delicious. There came more low words. "Probably not, I thought I would stay over at Ben's tonight, unless you want me to come home?" A response. "Cool. Okay, I'll see you in the morning. Well, probably before lunch anyways." Something was said and Becky laughed. "I'm always safe Dad. And Ben is a good guy."

There was a knock at the door and Becky's voice travelled back to me. "All right Dad, see you later, love you." She must have come to the hall way entrance, and called out, "I'm going now Erika! I'll see you tomorrow!"

I groaned loudly, "Would you go already!" I yelled back smiling.

She laughed, "Bye!"

"Bye! Have fun!"

_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
637 Followers
12