My Best Friends Father Ch. 04

Story Info
Left alone again with Mr P, what will he do to her now?
7.9k words
4.59
79.5k
59

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
638 Followers

I heard the front door open and close and my stomach did a back flip as I thought, alone again! I knew I should get up. I was wide awake after all. But I just couldn't bring myself to climb out of the warm cosy bed. I was still laid half on my front under the light cover, my breasts pressed into the crisp warm sheets, a leg parted and the other straight so my pussy was agape and my clit just faintly touched the sheets. If I pushed my hips down a fraction I could grind my clit against the mattress and ease the tingle that seemed almost constant lately. Closing my eyes again I slid my hand down under the covers and I cupped my breast, squeezing my nipple between my fingers. I pressed my hips into the mattress, grinding my clit against it and moaned softly at the feel. My pussy was beginning to moisten and I wanted to touch it so badly, but I knew the door was open and I thought I shouldn't tempt fate so much.

I got the sudden sensation of being watched and opened my eyes to stare at the door. He stood there, leaning against the door frame, his arms folded over his bare chest. He was still in jeans. Whether they were the ones he'd mown the lawn in or a new pair it didn't matter. They hugged his hips and legs so nicely, showing off his impressive bulge to perfection that I had to swallow. The light from the hall shone on his back casting his features in shadows and all I could make out was his gleaming eyes and that predatory smile.

"I hope you're not touching yourself again, Erika." His low soft voice broke the silence. "That would be naughty. It's what got you into trouble the first time." I discretely tried to shift my hand away from my breast and he smiled at me again as he saw my movement. "I thought so," was all he said as he pushed himself off the door frame and came towards my bed.

I rolled onto my back and clutched the top of the sheet to my chest. I don't know why; he'd already seen me pretty much naked before now, but it made me feel a little more secure. I couldn't tear my eyes away from him as he stopped near the end of my bed and reached down to touch my foot. He lightly stroked my ankle, gliding his hand over the top of my foot to my toes. Then I felt his fingertips begin to slowly gather the bed sheet into his hand, causing the sheet to slide down my body centimetre by centimetre. As his hand gathered more and more of the bed linen, it began to stretch taut as I held the other end across my chest.

Finally it got to the point where he would have to yank it quite roughly to disengage it from my death grip. He tugged on it once gently, making my hands bob downwards on my boobs. He smiled at me then, "Erika!" he whispered softly. That one word was enough to make my knees shake and my hands tremble. I knew what he wanted, God I wanted it too, but I was still vainly trying to keep some measure of control. I had told myself this wasn't going to happen again hadn't I? Shouldn't I at least put up some token of resistance?

His hand let go of the bunched fabric and slid under the cover, his fingertips finding my ankle again and stroked along the arch of my foot, my toes curling as it faintly tickled. My breathing had quickened and I pressed my legs together in an effort to stop their trembling. "Mmm, Erika," he whispered again and I knew I was fighting a losing battle. My fingers went limp as he stared at me, knowing that in the end he was going to get what he wanted. As he saw my hands release the sheet he smiled broadly at me and removed his hand from my foot. Regathering the sheet, he pulled it slowly down my body once more. Inch by inch I felt the cloth slide over my skin, rubbing across my nipples in a constant measure which set the buds peaking high.

The material caressed my skin on the way down, light as a feather, and brought goose flesh rising to the surface. I shivered in response, knowing that soon my breasts would be exposed and wondered where he would stop? The sheet moved lower, uncovering my bare breasts, and came to rest on the sensitive flesh on the underside of my boobs. He paused, taking in the fine sight of my hard nipples and full breasts. "Mmm, so naughty," I heard him whisper before the sheet started its downward journey again. It slid along my flat stomach, inching its way lower, until it paused again at the top of my hips. It was as if he was savouring the torture of exposing my naked body to his eyes, making me squirm in not only embarrassment but anticipation too.

He let go of the sheet and bent down a little, using both hands to caress my feet. Gently taking hold of my ankles he slowly pushed my legs apart. I resisted, trying to keep my knees together, but inexorably my knees eventually had to follow the rest of my legs. He pushed them wide, ensuring that, when he finally drew the rest of the sheet off my hips, my pussy would be on full display.

I was panting, my clit twitching like mad. The slow torture of being uncovered, naked and vulnerable had the blood pulsing in my veins. I was aroused beyond measure. The sheet fell down between my legs, filling the void where my thighs had once been, the material lightly caressing over my pubis and clit. It was very stimulating and I felt my moist centre throb with need. It crept lower, exposing my hips and lower abdomen, sliding down until the small triangle of hair was peeking over the hem of the sheet. And there it stopped.

"Are you horny, Erika?" Mr P asked me in his low voice. "Is your pussy aching and wet?" I was chewing on my bottom lip, praying that I wouldn't have to answer him. "Say it, Erika," his soft deep voice ordered me.

I closed my eyes as I felt the blood creeping up my neck and infusing my face with colour. Dear God, how was it that he could do this to me? Treat me like this, speak to me like this? And what's more, I wasn't offended by it, I wasn't upset by it, no I actually craved it. It was like I couldn't get enough of it. Being treated like a horny slut set my blood pounding in my ears and I secretly enjoyed being taken control of and used however he liked. What was wrong with me? I'd never experienced anything like this before. Hell I thought I was reasonably well versed in sex, but this? This was something new and exciting and it thrilled me to the core. I swallowed the lump of embarrassment in my throat and opened my eyes again, looking up into Mr P's face. "Yes, Mr. P," I whispered, loud enough so he would clearly hear me.

That predatory smile broke across his lips again as his eyes devoured my body. "Play with your nipples for me, my little cock-tease. Show me how you like to be touched," he said.

My stomach flipped over again and my hands shook noticeably as I shifted them slowly towards my breasts. I couldn't believe it. He was going to stand there was watch me play with myself! Gently, I cupped my breasts in my hands and used my forefingers to tease my nipples erect again. The colour hadn't left my face, I could still feel it burning, and I was sure it was only going to get worse but my eyes never left his face. When my nipples were hard points of tightened skin, I slid them between my forefinger and middle finger, clamping down on them with a scissor action. I heard myself moan softly and thought to myself, I can' believe I'm actually doing this! It felt so good. And knowing that Mr. P was standing there, watching me, liking what he saw, only made it better. I moved my hands and used my thumb and finger to squeeze down hard on my nipples, inhaling a sharp breath as I did, and then moaned again, this time louder.

My hips had started to rotate gently beneath the sheet; tiny little circles that barely shifted the material, but made my pussy lips glide against one another, causing a small amount of friction and oh so much pleasure. I felt Mr. P's fingertips glide along my calf, past my knee and upward along the inside of my thigh. Oh God, I thought, he's going to touch my pussy. But an inch from my burning centre, his hand stopped. I whimpered pathetically, wishing he would put me out of my misery, wanting him to touch me more, but he didn't. I felt his fingers begin a walking motion on my thigh, and gently the sheet slid down those last few centimetres to expose my slippery lips.

His hand stroked deeper between my thighs, pushing the sheet down onto the mattress so it rested between my legs. It formed a little "U" in the valley of my parted limbs and left my pussy fully open to carnal viewing. His fingertips brushed ever so lightly against the small triangle of hair on my pubis and I gasped wanting the pressure to increase but it didn't.

I heard him inhale deeply, savouring the scent of my sex ready body, and I shivered.

"Touch your pussy for me Erika," he said. And though he said it softly I never mistook it for a request. It was an order and one he expected me to carry out without delay.

By now at least I had accepted the game, he was the one who knew all the rules and I was the one who was still learning. But I was a quick learner and I knew at least one of the rules already, when he ordered something like that I did it, and I always answered him.

"Yes Mr. P," my voice squeaked, my throat parched from panting to heavily, as one hand travelled from my breast down my stomach and to the crest of my pubis. Slowly... lightly, I slid one finger over the mound and downward, skimming over the top of my clit and along my slit. It felt so incredibly good. I was so hot and wet that I groaned loudly as I used my juices to moisten my finger and slid it back up to my clit.

Gently I began to tease my sensitive bud, circling it delicately with a single fingertip. My panting increased and so did the speed with which I fingered myself. I pressed down hard on my clit before circling it again and again, press circle, press circle. I slipped my fingers lower and dipped them inside my slick hole, but always came back to my clit. My hips had begun to thrust again, grinding against my digits trying to keep a rhythm that would bring me to climax soon. I was moaning constantly, sighing and breathing heavily, and all the while Mr P stood there and watched me getting off, knowing that this is what I was doing last night when he walked past my bedroom door... and no doubt, knowing that I had been thinking about him as well.

My eyes kept fluttering closed, though I tried to keep them open, but the pleasure was steeling away my ability to remain alert. I could feel my orgasm fast approaching, racing toward me like a runaway train.

I could hear Mr P's breathing getting heavier. A low groan from his throat forced me to open my eyes so I could look at him. One hand was slowly stroking his hard cock through his jeans, and I could just barely make out the engorged outline of his erect penis as it lay along his right hip. I chewed on my bottom lip, my eyes riveted now to his stroking motion. My fingers immediately slowed, timing their movements to his stroking hand, and I whimpered, thinking how much I wanted his hard cock inside me again.

"Mmm," he groaned, instantly drawing my eyes to his. "Erika, you are such a beautiful little slut."

His deep voice sent another shiver coursing over my skin and made my nipples tighten in aching need. Even though it embarrassed me to the core, I loved hearing him call me that. I moaned in response, my fingers still working at my clit, pinching at my nipples. My eyes drifted down his body, taking in his gorgeous, well muscled form and finally came to rest on his crotch again.

He brought his other hand over and undid the button on his jeans. He teased me as he pulled the zipper down with agonizing slowness, making me hold my breath in anticipation of being able to gaze on his fully erect monster. I licked my lips, anxious to spy the object of my desire.

He chuckled. "You're so ready for it aren't you honey?" He said softly.

"Yes Mr P," I replied breathlessly, needily.

He smiled as he hooked his thumbs into the waist band of his boxer briefs and slowly inched them down. He was teasing me mercilessly, almost doing a striptease for me, as he pushed down the front of his jocks, exposing first the light coloured hair of his pubis. The material inched lower; next exposing the hard rounded ridge where his thick, stiffened cock met his body. He pushed it down so his cock moved with the material, uncovering only a small fraction at a time of his enormous length.

My fingers worked madly over my pussy, delving inside and retreating back to my clit to circle and tease. I was right on the brink of ecstasy, so close to falling over the crest of climax and into the world of orgasm it was maddening. I was desperately trying to hold myself back but Mr. P wasn't making it easy on me.

Finally, he pushed the material down far enough that the swollen head of his cock twanged free, setting his rigid dick bobbing. He used a hand to gently pull his engorged length and tightening balls up as he allowed the waist band of his briefs to come back against his body, tucking them up snugly beneath his balls. The wrinkled skin stretched taut with the pressure and he slowly began to stroke them, kneading them in his palm. Groaning low in his throat, he wrapped his thumb and forefinger around his hardened pole and gently began to pull himself off, all the while watching me and what I was doing.

One hand travelled from breast to breast, tweaking and pinching at my hard nipples, squeezing the full fleshy orbs of my boobs, while the other worked tirelessly on my cunt. Stroking, circling, rubbing. I groaned and panted, uncaring that I was acting like the slut he kept calling me. I wanted his cock inside me so desperately I could hardly think.

Mr P's strokes became longer and I could see the sheen of pre-cum that oozed from the tip. He used a fingertip to smear it all around the bulbous head, again teasing me at every opportunity, knowing how much I wanted to lick it off of him. I heard his low voice, "Mmm, soon honey, soon. But first you have to cum for me. I want to watch your pussy cream. I want to see it squirt out of you like I know it will, all over your fingers and all over the sheet. Then, if I think it was good enough, I might let you suck on my cock for a while. Might let you lick off all this tasty pre-cum that you like so much."

I groaned hard and my fingers redoubled their efforts to bring me to fulfilment. I rubbed my clit vigorously, back and forth, round and round, always just on the brink of annihilation. I felt my orgasm build. It was going to be a big one. I could feel that strange sensation of all my insides being drawn down to the central point of my clit. My nipples screwed up tighter and my knees involuntarily lifted themselves off the bed as I arched my back high. The most primal of sexual sounds issued forth from my throat, letting Mr. P know I was seconds away from blowing my top off.

"Oh yeah, that's it Erika, cum for me honey, that's my good little slut."

It was just what I needed to hear to push me over the edge. My hips lifted off the bed, my legs tensed, my breath caught in my throat and my orgasm broke over me like a flood gate bursting. I felt my cum gush out of me, coating the tops of my thighs with the force of release and ruining the sheets. My body convulsed as the aftermath of the event coursed through me. My limbs twitched and shook.

"Oh honey, that was so good to watch. I knew you were a squirter." Mr. P told me. He released his cock as he moved from the foot of my bed and slowly made his way toward my top half. He put one knee on the bed near my elbow and leant over my body, leaning in to press his hot lips to mine. His tongue sought access into my willing mouth and he kissed me hard. It was the first overly sexual thing he'd done to me since our tryst this morning. His hands didn't touch me, just his lips, and it was a heady sensation as my body cooled.

He pulled back from the kiss, my mouth tried to follow, and he smiled gently at me as he stared into my face. His fingers brushed my hair back from my face and he gently stroked along my cheek to my mouth. He trailed his fingertips along my parted lips, and I desperately wanted to take his fingers into my mouth and suck on them, to stick my tongue out and lick them, but I remained still, and I kept my tongue in my mouth. Mr. P smiled at me again, knowing that I remembered what he'd told me last night.

"Mmm, Erika, you are my good little slut, aren't you?" He asked me knowingly in his sexy low voice.

He already knew the answer and I knew I didn't really need to answer him, but I did anyway, for the first time looking directly into his eyes. With a faint tint of rose brushing my cheeks, I said, "Yes Mr. P," and I meant it.

His fingers travelled down the side of my neck, across my collar bone and down the side of my chest to cup my right breast in his hand. He kneaded the soft flesh as he looked into my face, bringing his thumb and forefinger up to gently roll my nipple between them. My eyes fluttered closed as arousal began to build in me once more.

My eyes flew open and I gasped as a shock of pain lanced through my sensitive bud. Mr. P watched as my hands clawed themselves into the sheets rather than trying to grab his hand and stop him from doing what he was doing. The pressure eased, and I looked into his face, my heart pounding, my breath heaving. He stared at me, a slow smile forming on his lips as he pinched down on my nipple again. My reaction was exactly the same, and I felt my clit throb hard as I sucked in another breath. "Yes." I heard him whisper as he let go of my nipple. "Open your mouth honey," he told me, and I did.

He shifted higher, his body looming over me as he brought his hips in line with my face. I could smell his warm musky scent and I inhaled deeply savouring it. I watched as he pulled on his hardened cock a couple of times, before his hips descended toward my mouth. No teasing this time, he pushed the tip of his engorged penis straight into my awaiting opening and said, "Suck it honey." And I did. Slurping and swirling my tongue all around the head, I moaned in the back of my throat as he humped his hips into my face, pushing the head in and out of my mouth. He groaned and I could taste his delicious pre cum as it slid down my throat, which made my pussy ache again.

One of his thighs was pressed hard against my arm and breast while the other supported his weight on the floor. His left hand pressed into the pillow beside my head and supported his upper body while he used his right hand to stroke the length of his cock as he pumped my mouth. I found myself hoping that he would wank his cock harder and faster, wanting him to work himself into an orgasm so he would blow his hot load of cum in my mouth. I sucked harder on his engorged head, using my tongue to vigorously stroke the underside of his gland. I heard him groan above me as he squeezed down hard on his length, pushing another small measure of pre cum from his cock, and thought yes, he's getting close. I was devastated then, when he pulled back from my mouth so fast that the seal of my lips made a loud popping and slurping sound.

I was confused when he stood up and looked down on me as he tucked himself away and did up his jeans. He was smiling as I looked up into his face with a pleading look on mine. "Oh no, you can't have that yet honey," he told me, "maybe for dessert. But for now, I promised someone I would make sure you had something to eat. And I don't think she meant my cock." He reached down and dragged me up by my hands, making me get out of bed and stand before him. His right hand gripped my breast and massaged it before sliding down along my stomach towards my pussy. His digits slipped across my clit lightly, teasing it gently for a few seconds before travelling deeper. His hand cupped my pussy as he pushed his middle finger into my sopping cleft.

_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
638 Followers