My Best Friends Father Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go have a shower," he said as he fingered me. "You still smell like chlorine. Get dressed and wear a skirt. Oh and hurry, I want to leave in twenty minutes." He pulled his finger out of my aching hole quickly and put it to his mouth, sucking it clean of my juices, before turning around and leaving me alone in my room.

My whole body was a quivering mass of raw nerves. I was so aroused I could barely walk straight. I grabbed up my black chemise set which had fallen on the floor and quickly rummaged in my suit case for a skirt and top then grabbed my towel and went for a shower. I soaped my body all over, the suds thick and creamy on my skin and took pleasure in the feel of my hands gliding over my flesh. I had shut the door to the bathroom, so when I heard it open my stomach clenched in nervous anticipation. Was Mr. P coming in to finish what he'd started? Or was he just going to tease me again?

I saw his hulking figure come towards the frosted glass of the shower door, and I held my breath. I watched the defused shape of his arm reach forward and take hold of the door handle and then pull it open. I stood there like a statue, my hands clasped in front of me like I was praying, holding onto the soap. Mr. P's eyes openly devoured my body, taking in the suds that smeared my skin, my nipples full and light brown as they poked through the whiteness, my pussy and the small dark triangle of hair covered in bubbles. He didn't say a word, just put his hand out and waited for me to give him the soap. I looked down at it in my hands like it was some foreign object and then passed it to him like some great offering. He motioned for me to turn around and I did. I shuddered as I felt him begin to rub the soap across the back of my shoulders, his rough hands chaffing my skin gently as he scrubbed my back. He worked the bar of soap lower, across the small of my back and hips. I knew where he was heading and I was silently panting in expectation.

He rubbed his palm across one cheek and then the other, the bar of soap a hard square in his hand. I felt him stop at the base of my spine and turn the soap onto its edge. With agonising slowness he slid the bar of soap along the crack of my butt, pushing it against me so it slipped between my cheeks and pressed into my puckered back door. Unconsciously, I placed my hands against the shower wall and let my forehead rest against the cool tiles, my buttocks pushing back against his ministrations.

He knew he'd hit the right spot as I gasped loudly and I knew he would be smiling behind me as he continually rubbed the bar back and forth just over that one spot. I was gasping in pleasure, whining in need, praying silently for him to do more to me than just tease. He suddenly stopped, the bar retreating from my ass cheeks, and I heard it hit the floor. I was about to lift my head thinking that he'd had enough and was leaving, when I felt his fingers touch me again. I moaned.

His fingers began to probe my tight opening, massaging, circling, and I let my hips rotate against their presence. I felt the pressure increase and in no time he had wriggled a finger inside me. Just one, but it was enough to set my pussy to spasming. I groaned loudly. He must have stepped half way into the shower recess because suddenly his warm breath was on my ear. I felt him retract his finger and bring another to join it before he pushed them back into me from behind, saying; "I thought I'd better loosen this up a little bit for you..." his fingers shoved into my ass harder, "because tonight honey, I'm going to fuck this tight little ass of yours and pop that cherry."

I gasped at the pain and the pleasure that shocked through me. My clit throbbed appallingly and I longed to finger it again, but I didn't move. All I could do was moan and whimper as his fingers slid in and out of me. Suddenly his fingers were gone again and I heard him rinsing them under the water. "Rinse off and get dressed you've got fifteen minutes left." The door of the shower closed and he was gone again. My whole body shook and I slowly managed to pull myself together enough to rinse all the soap from my body and hair. I stepped from the shower and dried myself off.

Reaching for my clothes, I was annoyed to find that my chemise and panties were gone. Thinking that they had fallen down behind the clothes basket I shifted it out of the way. Nothing. They hadn't fallen, they weren't in the clothes basket, and I knew that I had definitely brought them into the bathroom with me. I looked to the open door. I looked back at the clothes that were beside me, and I knew that he had taken them. My nipples hardened as I shivered, realising that he didn't want me wearing any underwear.

With a gulp, I reached for my clothes and pulled them on. My hair still damp, I quickly combed it out and tied it into a loose knot. I didn't worry about make-up, I was too worried about time, and I made my way out to the living room. As I exited the hall, I saw the back of Mr. P's head as he sat on the couch watching the late news. I slowed and stood quietly in the doorway. "I... I'm ready Mr. P," I said in a small voice.

Mr P turned the tellie off as he glanced around at me. He made a show of placing his hand on the arm of the couch where my black lace top and panties rested. He fingered them lightly as he rose coming around near the arm rest, he stood there looking at me with his hands on his hips. I felt myself blush under the intensity of his gaze, and glanced at my feet as I fidgeted with the hem of my skirt.

I heard Mr P sigh. Not the sigh of a contented lover or yearning, but a sigh of frustration, of worry, a sigh of almost regret and defeat. My heart rate tripled in panic and my stomach churned as thoughts rushed through my head. Oh no, he doesn't want to do this anymore, he's had time to think about this properly and realises what a mistake he's made, he's going to tell me this can't happen again. In the space of a few seconds all the doubts of a young, insecure teenage woman flashed through my mind and as I finally made myself look at him I could feel the sting of tears beginning to form in my eyes.

He sighed again and slumped down on the arm of the sofa. He reached out a hand. "Erika, come here honey, we need to talk."

I swallowed the big lump that had lodged itself in my throat and walked towards him on shaky legs, coming to stand between his spread knees; daring to stand as close to him as I could without his say so. He looked at me as he sat there, his eyes level with mine as he stared into my face, his eyes searching it, seeking some sort of answer that I didn't know the question to.

"Erika..." He started, his voice soft, deep. It sent a shiver across my spine like it always did. "Erika," he said again, "I have a question and I want you to answer this as honestly as you can okay?"

I nodded, chewing on my bottom lip with nervous anxiety.

"Erika, stop doing that to your lip it's distracting," he said almost absent minded. Immediately I stopped biting my lip. "That's better. Now, this is extremely important, so please know that you can always be honest with me and I promise not to be angry. I might be a little upset if you're answer isn't the one I want to hear, but not angry." He searched my face with questioning eyes, seeking understanding. I bit the inside of my cheek and nodded that I understood. He nodded and then continued. "What I need to know is if this is what you really want? If what we are doing is by your choice as well as mine? I need to know that I'm not forcing you into anything you don't want to do willingly?"

His voice, for the first time, sounded a little unsure. I felt the nervous churning in my stomach ease as I took in his questions and realised that he was as confused and unsure about this situation as I was. But that he really did want it as badly as I did too. He didn't touch me, didn't try to influence my decision with warm fingertips gliding over my skin. He just sat there and looked at me with those incredible brown eyes of his and waited for me to answer.

I clasped my hands in front of my stomach and tried to breathe. Hundreds of conflicting thoughts swirled through my head, it was wrong, but it felt so good. He's so hot, but he's my best friend's father. He's literally old enough to be my dad! But God I want him so badly. I must have stood there quietly for ages, battling my inner demons, trying to justify to myself what I really wanted. I didn't want to hurt Becky, and I knew if she ever found out about this, about her father and me, that it would probably crush her. That was my biggest worry and I think it showed on my face. Mr. P's eyes narrowed as he stared at me, worry overshadowing his face too, as he saw the indecision flit across mine. He didn't say a word though; he just sat there patiently and waited.

I thought to myself; this is the perfect opportunity to end this right now, for Becky's sake. He's given you an easy out so you don't hurt your best friend. But there was another little voice in my head, a selfish little voice that said "No". This is what you want, he is what you want, take him, everyone else be damned! In the end the selfish little voice put up the louder argument and my face cleared as I made my decision.

My stomach thrilled with nervous excitement as I threw myself against his body, wrapping my arms around his neck as words rushed out of me. "Oh Mr. P I want this so badly. I want you so badly you have no idea! I can't help myself." I felt another sigh come from him, it sounded like he'd been holding his breath, as his arms came about my waist and he squeezed me against him. "I'm just worried about Becky," I told him honestly. "I don't want this to hurt her. She's my best friend Mr. P and you're her dad. I know this is a strange situation but I've never felt this way before I... I just can't stop myself from wanting this, from wanting you."

I felt his warm lips press against my neck as he pulled me tighter against him. "I feel exactly the same way. And don't worry about Becky; we'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

I sighed against his shoulder feeling safe and contented within his embrace. It was true, I had never felt this way before and I wanted this feeling to go on and on forever. Mr. P leant back from me, his hand coming up to cup my face and he leaned forward to draw me into a kiss. It was soft and tender, full of sweet sensual promise, his lips melding to mine as if they were made for each other. His tongue gently probed my mouth, tasting my sweetness and demanding more. As we broke from the kiss, my heart was pounding and my breath was heaving in my chest. My nipples had tightened and ached against the fabric of my shirt. His hand trailed slowly down my neck and across my chest. Cupping my breast his thumb stroked lightly over the tip of my hard bud. I gave a small gasp and began chewing on my bottom lip again as I stared into his eyes.

"God you are entirely too cute when you do that honey," Mr. P said to me, his eyes glued to my lips as his fingers lightly pinched my nipple making me gasp again. He smiled, "That's better," he said as his other hand came up and grabbed me by the back of my neck and drew me down into another hot kiss. His lips were hard and his tongue was brutal. He left me breathless and aching as he broke the kiss for the last time and pushed me back from him holding me at arms' length.

Standing up before me he picked up my forgotten lace lingerie set and brought them to his nose. Breathing deeply, he inhaled the scent of them and sighed; his demeanour reverting to that of being in control. "You can have these back later on tonight," he told me as he balled them up in his fist and pushed them into his jeans pocket. I watched in a kind of detached horror as he purposely left nearly a third of my panties poking from the top of his hip pocket and moved away from me. Collecting his keys from the side table he moved over to the door and held it open for me. "Well come on honey. Time to go eat," he said with a big smile.

I strode after him in a daze. Before I knew it we were in the car and on our way.

"I don't know about you but I could really go for some Chinese tonight, what do you reckon?" He asked me conversationally. I kept staring at my panties sticking out the top of his pants pocket, worrying about what people were going to think of me when they saw them. There was no way they could be mistaken for anything other than what they were. My stomach began a nervous churning as I sat there and stared.

"Erika?" Mr. P's voice broke through my thoughts.

I shook myself awake and answered, "Yes, Mr. P?"

"Would you like Chinese for dinner?" He asked again smiling as he stared at the road ahead of him, his hand dropping down to his pocket to finger my lingerie.

"Ah, sure, that sounds good," I said vaguely.

"That doesn't sound too convincing Erika, if you'd prefer something else ...?"

He left the question hanging. I'd definitely prefer something else, I'd prefer he pushed my panties into his pocket properly but I knew that wasn't going to happen, and I knew he was referring to dinner, so I swallowed the nervous lump in my throat and told him, "No, Chinese is fine, Sir."

My arms flew out, slapping against the side window of the car and the centre console, in an effort to steady myself as the car veered sharply. Mr. P swore as he sawed on the steering wheel to correct the path of the vehicle and stepped on the brake. Slowing the car he pulled off to the side of the road and stopped. He turned off the ignition, and stared at me, his hands gripping the steering wheel so hard his knuckles had turned white. His eyes seemed a little wild around the edges and I shivered thinking that I had upset him, that I had said something wrong.

"What did you say?" He asked me in a deathly quiet voice, his brown eyes hard as they bored into me.

A shiver of fear coursed over my skin and I gulped a breath. "I...I'm sorry Mr. P..." I began but Becky's father cut me off.

"Tell me exactly what you said," he growled menacingly. His breathing was heavy, rasping in his throat as his chest heaved up and down. His knuckles had turned whiter still as his death grip on the steering wheel threatened to tear it from the column.

Real fear gripped my insides as I felt my bladder threaten to lose control of itself. Cold sweat broke out on my skin as I shrank back from him. In contradiction to my fear; I felt my nipples harden and my clit began to throb. I couldn't believe it. Even faced with imminent danger my body still yearned towards sexual release! Fearing making him angrier by taking my time in answering him I stammered, "I... I... said... 'No, Chinese is fine... Sir'." I gulped again, trying to inhale air, but it seemed too thick and cloying inside the vehicle and I couldn't catch my breath. In a rush I continued. "I'm sorry Mr. P I don't know why I said that, it just popped out! ... I..."

"Shut up!" He growled with a shudder, before his hand flew out towards me.

I cringed back against the door of the car; my eyes squeezed shut in fright, thinking that he was going to strike me. My eyes flew open again as I felt his hand slide in behind my neck and grab a fistful of my hair. I didn't even have time to gasp as he yanked me towards him.

His mouth brutalised mine, his teeth clashing against mine as his tongue invaded my mouth nearly choking me. I nearly sobbed against his lips as I opened my mouth to his violent kiss. His hand tightened in my hair causing me to gasp, my eyes screwed shut, as his other hand shoved my knees apart and forced its way between my thighs. I cried out in both lust and panic. "Mr. P please..." was all I could manage before his mouth silenced my plea.

He bit my lip, hard enough to hurt me but not to draw blood. "Sir!" He growled as he thrust two fingers roughly into my wet pussy. I tried to gasp, but it turned into a moan as he pulled my head back against the seat by my hair. "Sir!" He growled again as he shoved his fingers deeper inside me.

My whole body was shuddering. I was choking on my own breath, as his fingers dived into my incredibly wet opening. It was rough and his callused fingers scraped against the inner walls of my pussy, but I was so horny I didn't care. My hips thrust forward to meet his fingers at every opportunity and I could feel a huge orgasm approaching. His fist tightened in my hair and I groaned again finally realising what he wanted to hear.

"Pleeeaseee..." I begged him, "S... Sir!"

"Yes!" He whispered fiercely before I felt his teeth grate along the skin of my neck. I shuddered as his lips moved up to within a centimetre of my ear and he started whispering. "Oh yes honey, you like that don't you? You like it rough, feeling pain. My good little cock-tease, cum for me baby, cum all over my fingers, make a mess on my seat." His fingers thrust into me faster and faster. I felt my whole body tensing. "Oh yeah that's it baby, that's it, be a good little slut and cum for Sir."

I gasped, "Oh God! Oh Sir, oh Sir, oh Sir!" I felt my pussy contract hard around his fingers and my clit exploded in orgasm. Cum splashed out of me, drenching Mr P's hand and ruining the upholstery of his car. I tried to clench my thighs together but Mr P growled at me to open them up as his thumb went to work on my throbbing clit, sending my body into convulsions as shock after shock pulsed through my centre. I was nearly in tears as I begged him again, "Please Sir, please! Please Sir, no more, I can't take anymore." My thighs were shaking and trembling in an effort to remain parted. All I wanted to do was squeeze them shut and curl up into a protective ball as I let my body come down from its high.

He yanked his fingers out of me, making a loud slurping noise as he did so, and released my hair from his grasp. Even in my delirium I heard his zipper being drawn down and the rustle of clothes. I managed to open my eyes and peek over at him. "Oh yeah," he groaned as he started to wank his cock, smearing my cum up and down the length of his shaft. "Are you my good little slut honey?" He asked me.

"Yes Sir," I answered quickly without thought or reservation.

"Good, get over here and eat your cum off of my cock then." He ordered.

In my haste to get the seat belt off I nearly threw the belt clasp through the side window, but I ignored it completely, my whole attention being centred on getting that incredibly thick cock inside my mouth. I leant over as Mr. P sat back his seat so I had some head room, and without any preamble I shoved his cock deep into my mouth. I bobbed up and down on his thick shaft like a woman possessed, throwing my head down as far and fast as I could, gagging myself repeatedly as my hand pumped up and down on his length. Saliva dribbled out of my mouth, coating his hard cock in a slick lube that let my hand glide over him with ease. Faster and faster I wanked him, sucked him, licked him, until I heard him groan hard.

"Looks like you're going to get dessert before you get dinner honey." He told me through clenched teeth. I felt both his hands press against the back of my head as his hips thrust up to meet my mouth. I gagged continually and tears really came to my eyes as he fucked my mouth hard. He started grunting, his breath blasting out of his nostrils as he neared his orgasm. "Oh yeah," he groaned again. "Here it comes Honey. Be a good slut and drink it all up!"

I drew my head back so my teeth locked just behind the gland and I wanked him hard and fast. I felt his cock spasm wildly in my mouth two seconds before his hot gush of fluid spilled over my tongue. I sucked him hard and swallowed as the first shot hit the roof of my mouth. The next shot flooded my greedy palate to near overflowing, but I didn't let up, slurping and swallowing just as fast as I could to keep up with the flow. A few small drops escaped my lips and I quickly licked them up, savouring ever last bit of his cum. Mr. P shuddered as I squeezed his cock from the base all the way to the tip, milking the last remnants of his release from him.