My Best Friends Father Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Fuck!" Mr. P said as I rose from his lap, licking my lips to catch any errant drops. His hands slid into my hair again, this time gentler, and he pulled me in for another kiss. His lips covered mine, his tongue snaking out to lick across my mouth before probing into the recess. He shared the after taste of his cum from my mouth and I shivered against him before he pulled back from me. "Erika, honey, you are too much," he told me and I blushed with pleasure as I sat back in my chair and rearranged my clothing.

I patted my hair back into some semblance of order, and silently thanked Mr. P for making me rush and not put on any make-up as I wiped the gag tears from my lashes. I could just imagine the frightful state I would have been in if I'd been wearing mascara.

Mr. P fixed his pants and belt, and sat there for a short while recovering. Eventually, he leaned over and gave me another quick kiss before restarting the car. We were finally heading for dinner.