My Best Friends Father Ch. 06

Story Info
Becky finds out about Erika and her Father!
5.7k words
4.69
53.5k
37

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
637 Followers

I came awake. I was disoriented, not knowing what had woken me and where I was. I felt the silky satin sheets wrapped around me and memories of last night came flooding back. I shifted, or more rightly, I tried to shift, and gasped as pain enveloped my body. Tears came unbidden to my eyes as a sharp sting pierced my butt and shot through to the base of my sternum. My back and hips throbbed appallingly, bruised and beaten, my thighs felt like I'd done a hundred squats, and my shoulders had tender spots all over them. Even my breasts ached. I felt like I'd been flogged to within an inch of my life.

I groaned softly to myself in sympathy. Only the memory of what Mr P and I had done last night made it all bearable.

I heard the shrill tones of a female voice, raised in anger and disbelief, though in my current state of waking the words didn't register on my brain. That must have been what had woken me. I desperately tried to climb out of my stupor but I was still sleep-muddled and fuzzy. Deep male tones came next, full of explanation, defensiveness and just a hint of annoyance. I was still trying to blink the sleep from my eyes when the female voice rose several octaves in accusation. My cloudy mind began to clear as I realised I knew that voice.

At the end of the female's diatribe the male voice rose sharply, calling out a name, only to be followed by the slamming of a door.

"Becky!"

My eyes flew open, and I was instantly awake, as my body jerked upright in the bed of its own accord. Two seconds later I was wishing to all the heavens that my reflexes didn't exist, as I half groaned, half gasped at the pain. My breathing jumped from being sleepily languid to hyperventilating in less than a second. And my heart beat sickeningly inside my chest. I felt that awful hollow feeling in the pit of my stomach, the one you always got when you knew you had done something terribly wrong. "Becky!" I whispered as tears welled against my lashes. "Oh God, what have I done?"

I pulled my knees up to my chest, ignoring the pain that flashed through me, and wrapped my arms about them. The sheets bunched around my waist as I rocked back and forth on the bed and the tears spilled over and ran down my cheeks.

Mr P came through the door looking frustrated and a little aggravated. He was raking a hand through his hair as he looked up and saw me. His arms fell to his sides as he slowly walked over to me. He sat down on the bed, reached over and brushed an errant strand of hair back from my face.

"Hey you," he said gently and I gazed at his ruggedly handsome face for only a few seconds before a great wracking sob broke from my throat. I buried my face against my folded arms and cried; mourning a friendship that I knew was irrevocably changed. Mr P"s strong arms wrapped around me and he drew me close. "Come on," he whispered comfortingly. "It's not that bad. Becky will come around."

"No she won't. Oh God, Mr P, this is exactly what I was scared of!" I sobbed. "Becky will never forgive me."

"You mean us. And yes she will, just give her a little time and you'll see. She loves both of us too much to let something like this stand between us."

"Oh Mr P, I don't know." I cried burrowing my face into his shoulder, my own shoulders shaking as I tried to breathe. "This just seems too big to be forgiven so easily."

Becky's father sighed as he released me and shifted up onto the bed, making himself comfortable on a small pile of pillows. He reached out and drew me back into his embrace, tucking me against his body as he let one hand gently slide up and down my spine.

"You'll see; it'll all work out." He said with conviction. I didn't know if he was trying to convince me or himself. And because I could do nothing else I simply nodded and trusted that he knew Becky better than I did.

We spent most of the day in his bed, sharing in a kind of intimate misery that neither of us could fully shake. We dozed on and off and around lunchtime I could not ignore the call of nature any longer. Wearily I disentangled myself from Mr P's arms and legs and cautiously made my naked way into his ensuite.

I was surprised to find his bathroom rather tastefully done. Crisp white tiles rose from floor to ceiling and a decal of deepest blue ran around the room at head height, well, shoulder height on Mr P. I smiled at the thought. The shower recess was huge, easily able to accommodate four average sized people with room to spare, and the single basin, twin cupboard vanity was clean and bright, only Mr P's razor, some mouth wash, a toothbrush and a half used tube of toothpaste sitting on its top. The sight of the toothpaste made me run my tongue over my teeth and I screwed up my face at the furry feeling I encountered.

The loo was tucked into a corner of the room and I gratefully sat down, eagerly relieving myself and wincing at the agonizing sting of my nether region. Gingerly I wiped, dabbing gently around my bottom, being sure to catch all the drips, before standing slowly and flushing the toilet. I turned around and jumped in fright as I saw Mr P standing in the doorway. I blushed in embarrassment. How long had he been standing there? Had he watched me going to the toilet? The thought was a little disconcerting, but even so I couldn't stop the little thrill of excitement that ran through me.

He stood there, leaning against the doorframe in that insufferably confident way that said he didn't have a care in the world. Of course I knew he did, but from the look of him you would never have guessed. He was watching me intently, and I dropped my gaze, suddenly self-conscious, wanting instinctively to cover my breasts and pubis with my hands. I knew it was silly, Mr P having seen all my wares and then some already, but that didn't stop the feeling. I clasped my hands in front of my stomach instead, shifting to the side so Mr P could move past me without difficulty...

Instead Mr P stepped in front of me, blocking my path, and preventing my escape. I looked up into his face, nervously gulping as I saw that look in his eyes.

Without taking his eyes off of mine, he pushed the door of the shower open and reached inside. Turning on the taps he adjusted them unseeingly until he was happy with the temperature. Then he smiled that predatory smile of his and it made me shiver.

"Get in the shower." He ordered softly, kindly. "You smell like sex."

My nipples were hard and I was chewing on my bottom lip again, conflicting emotions of arousal and sorrow warring within my body. I still felt miserable about what had happened earlier with Becky, but I couldn't stop the attraction, the blatant desire that shot through my body every time I thought about Mr P touching me, looking at me, ordering me about.

"Yes Sir." I answered meekly and as I turned to walk into the shower I felt his hand swat lightly against my butt cheek. I winced a little in pain, my bottom still tender from the pounding it took last night. I honestly didn't know if my butt was ever going to be the same again.

The water felt wonderful, warm and soothing over my aching form and I sighed in contentment as I felt my body slowly relaxing. Mr P watched me for a short time, smiling as I closed my eyes and luxuriated in the feel of the water cascading down over my skin.

"Stay there." He told me. "I'll be right back."

In all honesty you couldn't have pried me out of that shower with a crowbar, but I gave Becky's father a small smile and said, "Yes Mr P."

He closed the shower door and disappeared. I wondered vaguely what he might have been doing, but didn't dwell too long on the thought as I slowly began to rub my body all over. A few minutes later I heard Mr P return.

I watched the slightly distorted shape of his body shifting about the small bathroom, doing something over at the vanity. Whatever it was he was doing, it didn't take him long and all too soon he was opening the shower door once more.

He smiled warmly at me as he stepped into the recess and proffered me my toothbrush, a big dollop of paste already on the bristles. I smiled gratefully at his thoughtfulness and took the brush from his grasp. Quickly putting the brush to use, the sharp taste of mint invaded my mouth and nostrils, refreshing my taste buds and clearing that awful furry feeling from my teeth.

I turned and opened my mouth, letting the water from the shower wash away the foaming toothpaste. I traded places with Mr P so he could do the same. Once we were both finished, Mr P took my toothbrush off me and opened the glass door. He leaned out and threw the brushes over onto the vanity. I giggled as they landed with a clatter and he closed the door again.

My giggle ended abruptly as Mr P turned around, his eyes dark with desire. My stomach did a back flip as those liquid brown eyes of his drew me in. His arm moved forward and I held my breath in anticipation of his touch. My eyes almost fluttered closed... then widened as his hand moved past and behind me. He gave a lopsided grin at my surprise, his eyes laughing at my reaction, as he reached for the shower gel and the sponge.

He leant forward and kissed my lips lightly. "Turn around," he almost whispered to me. I did as he said; turning so I faced the wall. I heard the cap of the shower gel pop open briefly before I heard him replacing the bottle in the shower caddy. "Tie up your hair, honey."

I rushed to do as he'd asked, carefully avoiding the lump on the back of my head. I let out a little gasp as I felt the warm soapy sponge pressed against the back of my neck. Mr P began to soap my body all over. Starting at my neck he rubbed gently down and across my shoulders, massaging my flesh, down my arms and then back up and down along my spine. Suds ran in little rivulets along my skin and I sighed in quiet abandon at the wonderful feeling, my body beginning to respond to Mr P's attentions.

He dragged the sponge across my hips and lightly over each cheek, being careful not to press too hard against them and cause me any more pain. Going down on one knee, he dragged the cloth down each leg along the outer thigh and calf before moving back up along the inner side.

I moaned and parted my legs slightly as the sponge moved closer and closer to my throbbing centre. I was wet, and not because of the water falling from the showerhead; my pussy was slick with desire. Just before he reached my aching cleft, he stopped and moved to the other leg, making me whimper softly at being teased. I heard Mr P chuckle quietly behind me.

He worked his way up the other leg slowly, finally reaching the top and I could hardly stand it anymore. As he neared my burning centre I rolled my hips, exposing my pussy to him. I heard his breath getting heavier as he softly groaned.

"Mmm... you have such a lovely pussy, honey." He whispered before I felt the soft sponge finally press against my aching slit. I cried out in ecstasy as Becky's father stroked the sponge lightly back and forth along my throbbing lips. My hips had a mind of their own as they gyrated up and down against the sponge, as all the while I moaned.

My hands were pressed up against the wall, and my forehead rested against the slightly cool tiles, as my body quivered and shook at Mr P"s tender stroking. I had never felt anything so luxuriously erotic. Even when I showered myself and took the time to savour and tease my body, it had never felt this damn good. I groaned loudly, trying to push back against the warm, soapy sponge, but Mr P would draw it away from me, deliberately teasing me, making me whimper and nearly beg him for more.

I heard Mr P shift behind me, standing slowly as he continued to stroke my throbbing sex. I felt his warm breath on my ear seconds before I heard his soft moan as the sponge was drawn away, to be instantly replaced with his fingertips. I gasped loudly as the pad of his forefinger pressed lightly against my engorged clit and began swirling around and round, tantalizing my clit as my hips humped back onto nothing. His lips nibbled at my ear, his hot tongue gliding out and over the lobe and down the side of my neck.

Becky's father adjusted the showerhead and the water sprayed over my body, rinsing the suds from my skin. He removed his hand from between my legs, leaving me gasping and wanting more. "Turn around," his husky voice told me.

I obeyed.

Starting at my neck again he proceeded to wash my front, down along my chest and over my breasts, tormenting the nipples with both cloth and fingers. He tweaked my hardened buds continuously, flicking them back and forth almost relentlessly as I gasped and panted. His hands dropped lower and lower, heading for my moist centre once again; it seemed he just couldn't get enough of touching my pussy.

Not wanting to miss out myself, I reached over slowly and took up the shower gel. Squeezing a liberal amount onto my palm, I returned the bottle to the little shelf and rubbed my hands together, lathering the gel into suds.

I took great pleasure in soaping Mr P's hot body. Starting at his neck I slowly worked my way down his chest, sliding my hands over his lightly haired, pectoral muscles, teasing his nipples and feeling them tighten beneath my fingers. I chewed constantly on my lower lip, as I dropped my hands lower along his flat abs to his navel, dipping a finger inside to tease and titillate before letting my fingers finally trace along his happy trail down to the sparse covering of hair at his groin. I washed all around Mr P's pubis; his cock was hard and throbbing, standing to attention and just asking for a few soft caresses, but I wouldn't allow myself to play just yet. I trailed my hands over his hips, over his outer thighs, then up his inner thighs until I let my fingers brush against his sac.

His intake of breath was like music to my ears. I took my time, teasing him as much as he teased me, stroking my fingers all around his groin area, except where I most wanted to. My hands roamed where they would, sometimes brushing against the ridge where Mr P's hard cock jutted from his body, or his sac, but never actually touching them. I was just enjoying being able to touch and tease, and staring at his beautiful thick cock as I did.

I marvelled once again at the size of his monster, and could hardly believe that I'd managed to take it up my pussy, let alone my ass. I shivered trying to imagine what it looked like sliding in and out of my tight backdoor, the pain between my cheeks a constant reminder of what it felt like. I could see the glisten of pre-cum at the tip of his engorged shaft and all I wanted to do was kneel down and take him into my mouth, to clean the tip of it first with my tongue before letting my soap-filled hands finish it off.

I was so involved with what I was doing, I hadn't even noticed that Mr P had stopped stroking me, and had placed his hands either side of my head against the wall. His eyes were closed and his head was thrown back a little, his breathing deep and heavy as I did my best to arouse pleasure in him. I watched his face as I continued; I brought my fingers closer to his groin and smiled as he gasped, his cock jumping high, as I stroked the underside of his nut sac.

Slowly, carefully I began to inch my way down the wall, spreading my knees as I went so Mr P wouldn't know what I was up to. I kept a constant watch on Becky's father's face, making sure that his eyes remained closed for the time being.

After what seemed like ages; I was eye to mouth with Mr P's wonderfully hard cock. Moving quickly, before Mr P had a chance to cotton on to what I was doing, I let my tongue snake out of my mouth and leant forward. The tip of my tongue flicked the slit of his cock head, as I brought one hand over to grasp the base of his hard shaft, and the other hand took hold of his tightening sac. Mr P's loud gasp of surprised ecstasy sent a pleasurable shiver down my spine as I looked up into his eyes.

His mouth fell open and his eyes were half closed, smouldering with desire and lust, watching me as I wrapped my lips firmly around the head of his big cock. I moaned a little as I began working the lower half of his shaft with my hand and I bobbed my head up and down on the rest. I massaged his balls too, the soap subs making it feel extra velvety smooth as I did, and I wondered if it felt just as good to Mr P. It must have done, because before long he was thrusting his hips forward to meet my oral strokes and I opened my mouth wider to allow him deeper. I wanted him to fill my throat with his cock, as deep as he could go, I wanted to take it all. And I wanted him to blast his hot cum inside my mouth so I could swallow it down and savour it like the greedy little cum slut I was.

His hands were still pressed up against the wall above my head and his hips thrust forward with regularity as he humped my face. I moaned and slurped to the utmost of my ability, sucking hard on Mr P's engorged shaft and cock head in an effort to get him to cum. His hips began thrusting faster and faster, and before long he was groaning and grunting at every stroke. "It won't be much longer." I thought.

Water cascaded down over his shoulders as he threw his head back, slowly washing away the soapsuds from his body, as his hips thrust faster and faster, deeper and deeper into my mouth. I was moaning, begging him with my small sounds to give me his cum, to shoot it into my eager orifice. I slipped the hand that was massaging his balls further between his legs, Mr P helpfully shifting his legs wider apart, and began to stroke that sensitive patch of skin between anus and sac. I heard Mr P groan as my soapy fingers slid further back and brushed lightly against his asshole.

His breath became heavier and his groans louder as I continually teased his anus, stroking my finger up and down along his crack, then round and round his rubbery opening, before finally applying a small amount of pressure every now and again. It was like I was massaging his asshole. Press, circle, press, circle, teasing him as much as I could even though all I wanted was to push my small digit deep into his ass and give him pleasure like he had given me. I wasn't sure how Mr P would react though so I took my time, all the while sucking on his beautiful big shaft.

I increased the pressure so that now just the very tip of my finger was breaching that tight, wrinkled opening and I felt Mr P's whole body shiver as he almost unnoticeably pushed his ass back onto my invading finger. If I could have I would have smiled with glee around his thick cock, but my mouth was far too stretched to do anything else besides what it already was. I pushed my finger harder against his anus, wiggling it around as I did, gently thrusting just the tip in and out, in and out, until I felt Mr P push back against my finger again, this time with more strength.

My stomach thrilled. He wanted my finger in his ass! I groaned around his engorged shaft, as slowly I pressed my finger deeper into his tight puckered opening. Mr P grunted, his ass clenching momentarily before relaxing, and allowing my finger to slide all the way inside. I kept it still for a short while, letting him adjust for a few seconds before I drew it back and thrust forward again. His hips jerked, pushing his cock deeper into my throat causing me to choke as I made that little "hhirk" sound again. "Oh God!" I heard him moan as my finger continued to pump in and out of him. I tried my hardest to reach his prostate, but wasn't sure if my finger would be long enough. Either way, Mr P seemed to be enjoying it. His grunts were almost continuous.

My moans grew louder as his thrusts grew faster still and before I knew it, Mr P had a fistful of hair in each of his hands as he repeatedly fucked my mouth. His cock slid over my tongue, deeper and deeper into the back of my throat as I fought not to gag. My finger pushed diligently in and out of his ass, and I could taste the residual trace of soap upon his shaft as he worked a full three quarters of his length in and out of my mouth, more than I had ever been able to take. My jaw ached with a vengeance and gag tears spilled freely down my cheeks as I desperately tried to breathe through my nose. I didn't complain or try to pull off though, this is what I wanted, what I craved, and I forced myself to relax, and opened my mouth and throat as wide as I could.

_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
637 Followers
12