My Best Friends Girl

Story Info
Tim and Melissa had the same thought!
1.6k words
3.86
18.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, my apologies if it is not perfect. It is also a true story.

"Hey Eric, my apartment complex is closing so they can build a golf course. I've been looking for a place for Melissa and I but we haven't found anything."

Eric, being his friend for nearly a decade, invites his friend him and Melissa to stay in his house. There were two extra rooms for them and plenty of space.

Tim and Eric have been friends for a while, but Melissa was Tims new girlfriend and didn't know Eric very well yet. First impressions of her was that she was a very beautiful, thin woman from Turkey. She couldn't have weighed more than 110 pounds, had long dark wavy hair, and an accent Eric found adorable.

Tim trusted Eric, and over the next 5 years, there was no reason not to. Eric valued the friendships they now all shared and would never hurt his friend.

Or so he thought.

One day, 5 years later or so, Melissa came home with a new perfume. The scent was intoxiating to Eric. In fact, he was soon obsessed with the perfume, and would frequently spray it on his jacket so he could smell it whenever he wanted.

This sparked thoughts in Eric's head to start, ones he didn't think he could feel for someone he now considered family.

One night Melissa and Eric watched tv while Tim was at work

"What do you want to watch?" Asked Melissa

Eric responds, "I don't care". By now he was imagining Melissa and him, dropping their clothes and fucking right there.

They ended up watching something neither of them found interesting and they soon both asleep on opposite ends of the couch. Melissa laid on her side, with her small butt pointed out.

Eric woke up before Melissa and saw how she was laying. Her butt wasn't huge but it had a perfect shape. Eric, smells the perfume again and looks over at Melissa.

She was wearing thin pink pajama pants and a white tank top. Before long Eric could feel his dick getting hard in his basketball shorts. He felt terrible but it was such an exciting feeling to fantasize about her.

Before long Eric pulled his cock out and was slowly stroking it while gazing at Melissa. Her tank top slid up revealing back dimples on her caramel toned skin just above her ass. A feature Eric has never cared for, suddenly became the sexiest detail about her.

Erics hands slowly speeding up on his dick as Melissa repositioned herself a little. She didn't wake up, but that made it much more of a thrill for Eric.

Tim was not working a set schedule and could be home at any time. Knowing this, Eric debates stopping and finishing in his room.

"Fuck if, whatever happens, happens" Eric thought. "I've never had so much fun jerking off in my life!"

It was a turn on for Eric, not knowing if Melissa will wake up or if her boyfriend Tim would walk in the door.

So many things run through Eric's mind as he continues stroking his dick. He keeps thinking, "I've never been this hard before."

It didn't take long before Eric could feel his testicles tighten as he jerked off, he raised his butt off the couch in excitement as cum began shooting out of his cock.

The excitement was so much for him, he didn't think about where his cum would land. Before he knew it, Eric had cum on his face and all over his tshirt.

Eric, breathing heavily, continues to sit on the couch. Looking at Melissa as he slowly jerks the last bit of cum from his throbbing cock. Eric went to his room and then took a shower. The night was over but he couldn't stop thinking about Melissa.

Months go by and everyone is none the wiser. Eric's thoughts of Melissa grow, and he wonders what to do now.

The three of them have become very close and planned a vacation together to the Gulf shores of Alabama, with a few other friends joining them.

While in Alabama, the whole group decided to head to the beach. It was right outside of the building they rented a condo in. It even had a balcony on the ocean side.

"I've gotta use the bathroom." Eric tells everyone before he begins the walk back to the condo. During the walk Eric starts to fantasize about Melissa. She was wearing a pink bathing suite and had a very tight and fit body. She was laying on her stomach as Eric left, and he got a great view of her ass and could even see a little outline of her pussy lips.

After using the bathroom, Eric decided to sit in the balcony and smoke a cigarette. He can see his group on the beach. Some laying in the sun, others body surfing in the ocean. Melissa, however, was not in sight. Eric wonders where she is but doesn't spend much time thinking about if.

Before Eric finished his cigarette, the sliding door to the balcony opens and it's Melissa. She casually walked out and looked off the balcony. She leaned against the railing directly in front of Eric as he notices a little of her butt cheek is hanging out of her bathing suit.

It didn't take Eric long for his cock to get hard. He mumbled under his breath, "this is torture." Apparently he said it loud enough for her to hear.

In a flirtatious manor, Melissa whipped her head around and said "WHAT IS?" Her smile, and the way she popped her butt was clear indication she knew what Eric meant.

Embarrassed, Eric says "the sun is really bright." But his dick was bulging through his bathing suit and Melissa's saw it. Her eyes widened as she continued to look.

"What are you thinking about??" Melissa asked. Her accent and her question sent a shock through Eric's entire body.

"Don't make me say it, I think we both know" Eric timidly replied.

Melissa turned back to see Tim and the rest of the group still on the beach. Then she walked over to Eric who was sitting on a stool, and stepped between his legs, forcing them to open. She stood with her leg resting on Eric's dick.

"Oh my god, your excited!" Melissa says playfully.

Eric's face turned red but he wanted her so badly and wasn't going to miss an opportunity. He grabs her by her thin waist and pulls her completely into him. The chair Eric was in put his face right into her perky breasts. He kissed her between them and slowly started kissing her higher. Eric stood up so he could kiss her neck.

As he stood up, Melissa grabbed his hand and pulled him to the rail of the balcony. "This way we can see if anyone's coming" she said.

The balcony was one of many, making it impossible to identify from the beach, but easy for us to see their friends on the beach.

Eric's mind is rushing with excitement and guilt. Melissa, facing the beach, pushed her butt on Eric's pulsating dick as they rock back and forth. Eric reaches around and slides his hand into Melissa's bathing suit. She was already dripping wet.

After a short time playing with her clit, "Fuck me already, they're gonna wonder where we are!" Melissa says as she pulls her bathing suite down to her knees.

Eric pulls his dick out, the sun reflecting off the precum on his dick head. He crouched down since he is taller, and puts it between her legs. He could tell it wasn't going to take long, so he doesn't rush to push his dick inside her.

Impatiently, Melissa reaches down and directs him inside her warm and soaking wet opening.

Grabbing onto her hips, Eric slowly thrusts. After a little he pushed more of his cock in her and she squirmed. Looking down at Melissa's ass shake as he fucked her, Eric started to get tense.

"Not already!" Melissa cried, "hold on"

Eric freezes, trying desperately not to explode in her. The sensation faded and he continued fucking her. Reaching up and massaging her breasts, Melissa grabs his hand and pulled his body right against hers. She pulled her bikini top up to let his hand in. Her nipples felt like little pebbles and she loved when Eric played with them.

Eric leans forward and whispers into Melissa's ear, "I've wanted to fuck you like this for so long!" Then he kissed her neck. "This is so fucking hot!"

"I wasn't sleeping when you jerked off in the couch" Melissa admits. Eric was shocked but continued.

Melissa began pushing back faster and harder, "I'm about to cum, fuck me harder!"

They both were breathing heavily as Eric pushed her hard against the railing. "Me too, oh god me too!"

Melissa could feel his cock as it released what felt like a gallon of cum in her. Collapsing on her back, Eric pushes in as deep as he can go and let's out the last bit of cum. He kissed her on the back of her neck and says "holy shit I've never nutted so much"

After letting his dick calm down, Eric slowly pulled away from Melissa. Their cum combined and leaked heavily from her soaking pussy down her leg, onto her bathing suit.

Eric sits down and lights a cigarette and Melissa goes into the condo. While Eric waits for the blood to return to the rest of his body, Melissa emerges in a new bathing suit. "Tim won't noticed I changed"

Melissa went back to the beach without another word while Eric stayed back to collect himself.

They decided later that it was a one time thing. Neither of them wanted to hurt Tim, and Eric started seeing someone shortly after they returned home.