My Best Friend's Girl

Story Info
They all four get into it.
1.9k words
3.45
51.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started late one evening. My best friend (Rick) and I were talking on the phone. He asked me if I wanted to go with him to a small miniature golf course that night. I agreed. For a little information, I was 20 and Rick had just turned 19. I was of medium height at about 5'9" and weighed in at 170 pounds of almost pure muscle. I have dark blonde hair and brown eyes. Rick was a few inches shorter than me, and come to think of it, 4 years later, he still is. He's of Native American decent. He carries the dark skin and trademark black hair and dark brown eyes. He was built about the same as me and we both kept high and tight haircuts.

When we got to the golf place, he stopped me outside the door and told me we were waiting on someone. After some of my bitching, he explained that we were meeting his new girlfriend there and he wanted me to be there to make him feel more comfortable. After a few minutes, two people came walking up the path. He smiled and walked toward them and I followed, trying to pick my jaw up off the ground as I looked at this girl. She was a little shorter than Rick with long blond hair, big brown eyes, and a body I was willing to die to just touch. Her chest and ass weren't big, but somehow, they looked just right on her. She and Steven did the introductions, which drew my attention to who I found out was her twin brother. He was about as tall as me with that same brown hair and eyes. You could tell that he had never tried to lift weights in his life though. After all the formal introductions and all, Rick, Dustin, Julie, and I went inside to have some fun (no pun intended). As the night went on, I couldn't help but stare at Julie. After Rick noticed, her decided to run Dustin and I off. We went out to the go-cart tracks armed with competitive spirit and enough tickets for three rides. After racing each other and wrecking a few people, it was time for us to find his sister and my friend. We looked high and low and couldn't find them anywhere. We were down to one last place...the restrooms. We instinctively walked into the men’s bathroom and heard Rick talking. We looked around the corner, hiding ourselves, and saw one of the finest sights of my life. Steven was sitting on the sink counter with his shirt off and his pants to his knees. Julie was bent over with her shirt and bra off, her mouth sliding up and down Rick's hard cock. We watched for a while before quietly stepping back out so they didn't catch us. We went out onto the golf courses, both with slightly hard cocks in our shorts.

"Man...did you see that?" Dustin said, his mouth still wide open in astonishment. "She was sucking the hell out of Rick." I just smiled and nodded before sitting down on one of the benches, Dustin following my lead.

"I saw more than I thought I was going to see," I told him, my cock getting harder as I thought about it. We were quiet for a moment, and then he told me how horny the sight of his twin sister giving our friend a blow job had made him. I didn't say anything, and I didn't have to.

Dustin moved his hand onto the crotch of my pants as he kneeled before me. I didn't know what to do about it, but I was glad that the park was fairly empty that night. He slowly undid my pants and pulled on them. I somewhat instinctively raised my hips, letting him pull down my shorts and boxers, my hard cock freeing itself from them and slapping against my stomach a little. I had never felt attracted to any guy before, but I was in some sort of shock, but I was liking it. It took my breath away when the 18 year cold’s hand gently moved over my cock, stroking down over it before he brought it to his lips and kissed the tip. I watched as he slowly put his lips around it and sucked the whole eight inches into his mouth and throat. His pace and pressure kept increasing as he gave me a blow job. I quickly felt my cock start to swell in the new found wrath of his mouth, telling him I was going to cum. He only sucked harder. As I started to spurt my salty fluids into his mouth, I thrust my hips up at his face, thrusting my cock into his throat. After I was done, he pulled his mouth away and swallowed it all. I pulled my pants up, my hands somewhat shaking after the experience, not sure what to do about it. I zipped them up and buttoned them, leaning forward and putting my elbows on my knees, trying to gain my composure as he sat there beside me.

After a short moment of quiet, Rick and Julie came walking up. They commented on how red my face was, but they shrugged it off. We messed around the arcades for a while, then we went home. It turned out that the twins didn't have a ride home, so I ended up taking them. They invited me and Rick in to watch TV and Rick dragged me along. I hadn't said much since my encounter with Dustin, but he invited me up to his room so that Rick and Julie could get some more time alone. We went upstairs, and once in his room, he closed the door and looked at me. I sat on his bed as he began to plead with me. He kept telling me he was sorry and begged me not to tell anyone. Up until that point, I'd never really felt sexually for a guy. I blurted that it was ok, and that I wanted to do it again. He seemed sort of surprised, but he walked to me, took his shorts off, then undid his pants, letting them drop to the ground. I could see that his cock was hard as I pulled his boxers down. His five or six inches of manhood was pointing straight at my face. I felt myself getting hard as I pulled him to me and took his young, warm cock into my mouth and sucked for all I was worth. I started to move my head back and forth as I massaged his member with my tongue. All of the sudden, the door opened.

I quickly withdrew from Dustin and looked over to see Julie standing there in what looked to be a state of shock. James kicked his shorts and boxers off and ran to the door buck naked and pulled her in, closing it behind her. She quickly began asking questions, facing away from me. I undressed and moved in behind her. I grabbed her and pulled her to me, pressing my large member against her blue jean covered ass and covering her mouth with my hand. I had to fuck her. I couldn't help it.

My free hand quickly tore her thin, white shirt from her body, followed by her bra. I massaged them a little before I pulled her over to the bed. I told her not to scream and I wouldn't hurt her, then took my hand from around her mouth. I pushed her back on the bed and she quickly began begging me not to do it. Dustin made his way over to the bed, pulling his sister across it so that her head was on the edge of his side, and shoves his hard cock into her mouth. He demanded that she blow him as I undid her pants, pulling them and her panties off at the same time. I watched her gag on Dustin's cock as I went to fingering her virgin pussy. I moved my fingertips around her soft mound, teasing her as much as I could stand before pushing a single finger into her tight warmth. She started screaming as I slid a second one in and began to finger fuck her as fast a I could. James held the back of her head, forcing her to keep his cock in her mouth and used his other hand to roughly pinch and grab her small tits. I jerked my fingers from her and forced her legs further apart before guiding the head of my cock to her wet hole. She started crying as I lined my cock up and began to push into her. I finally got a inch or two in, and then slammed into her as hard as I possibly could. I began to fuck her wildly, getting overwhelmed by the tight flesh around my cock. It almost felt like I was going to break her in half, but before long, she was moaning loudly, her pussy contracting around my cock rhythmically. It wasn't long before I blasted my load deep into her warm hole. Dustin pulled his cock from her mouth, telling us it was his turn. We were surprised that she was willing and ready, telling him she wanted her ass fucked now. I sat back on the bed and she began sucking our fluids from my semi-hard cock as Dustin moved around the bed so that he was behind her. He spread her unblemished ass wide and pressed the tip of his cock to her tight little ass hole. He slowly started pressing his cock into her. She moaned around my cock and started sucking harder, bringing me to my full hardness again. Dustin started slowly thrusting in and out of his sister's ass, his hand moving around her waist and to her pussy, massaging her clit gently. It wasn't long until Dustin was fucking his twin like a wild me, making her scream in pain and moan in pleasure at the same time as she gave me a blowjob. Julie's body began to quake as Dustin blasted his load into her ass, her sweet fluid running down her inner thighs. We lay there beside each other for a few minutes, and then remembered poor Rick, who we had left out of out little party. Julie suggested we go down and let him join.

We went downstairs and into the living room still naked. The amount of surprise on his face was unbelievable. Julie immediately went to undressing him. I sat in a chair across the room and invited Dustin over. He kneeled in front of me and started sucking my hard member again. Julie had jump on Rick and started riding him as soon as his cock flopped out. She was moaning constantly as she fucked him. I pulled Dustin's head from my cock and pushed him to all fours on the floor. I spread his young ass and pressed my cock into him. The tightness was almost too much as I fucked him while we watched Julie do her work. Before long, all of us had came and quickly fell asleep in the floor. Thankfully, the twin's parents were out for a few days to visit family in another state.

Needless to say, we've had our little parties many more times, and every once in a while, Dustin and I bring over our girlfriends to join us.