My Best Friend's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Kyle, are you going to fuck me all night?"

"I just can't believe I know what you taste and smell like... it's so amazing."

"Thank you," Kendra replied as I continued to lap at her pussy.

"Can I shoot another thick load on your face?" I asked.

"If you fuck me, yes..." Kendra moaned as I pulled her away from Matt and placed my soaking cock at the base of her sopping cunt and thrust into her. Our eyes met and I saw the mixture of shock and ecstasy wash over her face as we both looked down at where our bodies met, as if stunned by the fact that we were finally fitting them together. I watched my penis slide in and out of Kendra, now coated in another thick helping of her own excitement and started to play with her clit. Kendra moaned and moaned as I continued to push in and out of here. I could see the deep pressure building inside her was starting to become unbearable. We met eyes and looked deep into each other's souls and knew this was meant to be.

"Kyle, I love you..." she blurted out.

"I love you too, Kendra." I told her.

"Then prove it by shooting your thick load of sticky cum all over my face."

"Oh, Kendra," I moaned just as I slipped out of her, dripping her mess all over her naval and breasts as I offered her myself to her.

"Go ahead, Matt, mark me. Cover me in your cum," Kendra moaned over and over again as she began to rub her clit, her juices flowing from her aching vulva. I began to stroke myself furiously right at Kendra's expecting face.

"You want some cum on your face, slut?" I asked her.

"Yes, please. All over my face," she said just as I erupted.

I sent two thick bursts rocketing up her cheeks, which instantly started to run down the length of her cheeks. Another burst shot all the way across her face, across the bridge of her nose, and into her hair. I continued to stroke myself as Kendra moaned and moaned and sent another burst of sticky sperm pooling into her eye, sealing it shut instantly. I felt my balls tighten and knew I had one last good shoot in me, so I aimed it right at Kendra's nose and sent a thick burst of sperm right on top of it, which immediately started to run down the tip, spilling over it and splashing down onto her cheeks. I shook the remaining drops into Kendra's hair, staining the red with white, and finally fell back and looked at my prize. She was glazed, covered in my seed, and belonged all to me. But I knew she wasn't just mine. I knew my friend Matt also owned her. I told Kendra she looked like a slut and to go collect some more cum on her face before I was ready to fuck her. When she came back, her entire forehead was dripping with a fresh batch of sperm which ran down and mixed with my cum all over her nose. All that semen had eventually spilled around her nose and now ran down over her lips and dripped off her chin and onto her naked breasts.

Her one eye was still sealed shut.

"May I have that fucking now, Kyle?" she asked me.

"Turn around, whore!" I said.

She did, and saw Matt had followed her up the stairs, now completely naked. I bent Kendra over and she took her boyfriend's flaccid cock into her mouth while I recovered by sticking my own cock deep into her ass. When Kendra finally woke up in the morning, I saw that her face was covered in crusty, dry cum. Her hair was matted all over her face inside the dry substance and made her look like a whore.

"Morning, whore," I said again.

"Morning, lover," Kendra said, unable to open her eyes.

I came all over her already cum-crusted face while Matt fucked her awake.

This was going to be a good relationship...

FIN