My Best Friend's Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolma Kalem
Dolma Kalem
137 Followers

“Perhaps I should punish you?” As I floated the suggestion it seemed like my ‘little friend’ doubled in size. He clearly liked the idea.

“Perhaps you should, do you think that I deserve it?” Nicky replied eagerly, before averting her eyes. A million sparks shot through me as the significance of her reply registered.

“Yes I think will punish you! You do deserve it don’t you? Take off your coat.” Nicky stood up, leaving her coat behind. She stood before me, naked but for her cotton knickers. I still had no idea what was I going to do, but Nicky threw me a lifeline.

“Are you going to slap me?” My head spun, this naked vision in front of me suggested that I slap her. I tried desperately to conceal the shock, but it must have been obvious since Nicky averted her eyes again. Recovering, I said,

“Yes, Nicky, I’m afraid that I am going to slap you. But you have been such a bad girl so I want you to undo my fly and see what you’ve done to me.” Nicky didn’t answer, she knelt in front of me and undid my waist button and fly zipper, and then looked up at me.

“Take out my cock Nicky, see how hard it is for you.” Nicky did what she’d been told and held me with both hands. “Now you know what to do with that, don’t you Nicky?” She tightened her grip, and slid her hands towards the base of my erection, looking at me as she licked the pre-come off the straining tip of my cock. Slipped her mouth over, her lips slowly moved down the length of my overexcited member. The sensation was unbelievable. Where the hell all that eager flesh had gone, I had no idea, but wherever it was it was wonderfully tight. I could feel Nicky nibbling the base with her teeth. I laid back and closed my eyes to shut out all other distractions. I imagined standing behind Nicky watching her as she slowly, and expertly, slipped my cock out of her mouth, nipping the tip with her teeth, before making it disappear again.

This image was almost too much to bear; I was close to bringing this to a premature end.

“Lover, I need to be careful, you are too good at that. I’m getting far too close to coming. Soon you’ll feel a gallon of my excitement hitting the back of your throat.”

“Mmm.” She slipped down to the base again, and ran back up the length with her teeth.

“Fuck, I pulled out quickly. Fuck that was close.”

“Sorry, have I done it wrong?”

“Wrong! Nicky, that was fucking wonderful. But I don’t want to come yet.” I looked at her, “can you see what you do to me? I’m as hard as a rock. All I wants to do is cover you in warm sticky come. That’s how excited you’ve got me.”

“Mmmm, are you going to punish me for being such a bad girl?” There it was again, a definite request for a little punishment.

“Yes, I’m afraid that I am. How do you think that I should punish you?” Nicky looked at the ground. “Perhaps I should slap your lovely bottom.”

“Will you make it very red?,” she replied without looking up.

“Of course lover, very very red. Would you like that?” I motioned for her to lie across my knees. Silently, she positioned herself across me, to perfection. Her cotton-clad bottom was under my hand ready for attention. I couldn’t help but admire its beauty; it seemed such a shame to abuse it in any way. Strangely, the sight of her prostrate across me caused two conflicting emotions in me. The first was to protect her, she was giving herself to me unconditionally, and willingly, I couldn’t abuse that trust. However the second emotion was not quite so honourable.

The view of her, and her willingness to participate had driven me to a state that I’d rarely, if ever felt before, a fact that must have been all too obvious to Nicky, since my oversized cock was poking into her tummy.

“Oh Nicky, you look so beautiful. Are you sure that I should still punish you?” In reply, she began to peel her knickers away from her. I completed the job until they were around her ankles.

“Open your legs!” Nicky dropped the knickers onto the floor, and complied. My view was unbelievable; I spread her bottom cheeks and could see the results of our earlier endeavors, her bum-hole was still slightly open and red. I was still very nervous about this. “You must tell me immediately that you want me to stop, you will won’t you?” Nicky didn’t reply.

I tapped her naked bottom with the flat of my hand, making a delicious slapping sound. I tapped her a second time, this time a little harder, and watched as her white fleshy cheeks wobbled mouth-wateringly.

“Please, harder, much harder, I’ve been a really bad girl!”

“OK! Tell me what you’ve done to deserve this punishment.”

“I’ve been selfish, you are very special, I’ll do anything to please you.” I slapped her again, this time my hand landed much harder. Nicky gasped at the shock. “Ouww, oh yes that’s it. I promise I’ll be good for you.” My ‘little friend’ was now in charge. He liked this task, and Nicky’s reaction to it. Slap! Slap!

“ Now lover, have you learned your lesson?” Slap!

“Oh god, again. Please, please.” I slapped her again two or three times, each one harder than the previous one. Nicky gasped after each, but no cry for mercy came.

“Tell me you’ve learned your lesson lover.” I slapped her again. Now her bottom was showing signs of distress with both cheeks displaying a red glow.

“Yes, yes, I’ll be a good girl, I promise I will. Don’t stop.”

“What will you do?” I slapped her again, the hardest so far.

“Ouww..Oh, anything, anything, anything you want me to. Don’t stop.” I slapped her three or four times, fairly hard.

“Please Joe, harder. Please.” By this stage, I was lost, I had no control whatsoever and still Nicky was encouraging me for more. I slapped her bottom hard, maybe a dozen times or more in succession, waiting after each one for her gorgeous bottom to settle after its sexy quivering. Initially Nicky screamed, but then became quiet and flaccid. Finally, tired, I stopped slapping her and looked at what I’d done. Her bottom was very red, but something was wrong she was sobbing uncontrollably. I stood up, pulling her with me and hugged her.

“I’m sorry, I got carried away. Oh hell, I’m really sorry, I’ve hurt you.”

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry Joe,” she sobbed.

“Have I hurt you?”

“No, no, you were perfect. Please don’t apologize. I’m sorry for crying, I’m just so happy. You make me feel so alive.”

“Are you sure? I’d never forgive myself if I hurt you.”

“I’m sorry for crying Joe, I’m really really sorry. Please don’t worry when I cry, you’re just so special to me, and no-one else has the ability to move me so much; I wanted and deserved to have my bottom smacked. And you did it so wonderfully, yes it did hurt, and my bottom is delightfully sore. But that’s what I wanted; I needed you to punish me for being inconsiderate to you. I’ll have a lovely tingling sensation for the next few days to help me to remember it.” I wasn’t absolutely sure that I understood, but Nicky seemed convinced by her answer, so I went along with the theme.

“Ok then lover, but I want you to punish yourself now.”

“How?” I lay back on the fallen tree.

“Sit on me, and put my cock into you. You’ve made him very hard, and he wants to punish you himself for exposing yourself to him.” Still sobbing, Nicky did as I’d asked her, spread-eagle; she gasped as she slid me into her wet cunt.

“Now fuck yourself. And make sure that those gorgeous breasts really bounce for me.” Nicky moaned softly, and then really went for it, lifting herself up before slamming down onto me, forcing my cock deep into her. Very aroused, I was much too big for her, and she winced each time we reached her limit, but she didn’t stop her tits bouncing fabulously as she approached yet another orgasm.

“Stop! Stop lover,” Nicky stopped, shocked.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, just stop.”

“No, no, please I’m coming.”

“Yes I know you are Nicky, and this one will be different. You are not allowed any more movement. I want you to come, but you mustn’t move.”

“Ohh, please. Don’t do this to me.” She was squirming, rubbing her clitoris against me.

“Stop. Don’t move!” I said sharply.

“Ohh, I need to come please. Please!”

“No, not yet. Tell me what you are going to do to please me, if I allow you to come.”

“Anything, anything. Just fuck me, please.”

“No! Tell me.”

“Oh god, I need to come. I’ll suck you, and I’ll push it right down my throat for you.” Again, she rubbed her clitoris against me.

“Stop! Have I given you permission to move yet?”

“No, no, I’m sorry,” she whimpered.

“So don’t move! What else are you going to do?”

“Please let me come. Please,” she begged.

“No! Tell me what else?”

“I’ll fuck you, hard,” she replied desperately.

“Where?”

“I’m coming.”

“No, not yet!”

“Ohh please. I need to come, so badly.” She began to sob again.

“Answer me! Where?” She remained absolutely still as she wept,

“In my mouth, my cunt, my bum, anywhere you want. Oh god, I’ll fuck you hard, anywhere you like, until it hurts. You can make it hurt me. I’ll do anything for you, I promise I will, let me come. Please, I’m begging you.” I didn’t like her crying, but I wondered why my cock grew harder each time she did? Nicky had clearly been teased enough.

“Ok lover, but don’t move yet! I’ll allow you to come soon, but on one condition.”

“Anything, anything. Oh thank you. Please, just fuck me,” she replied tears streaming down her cheeks and falling onto my chest.

“You must do it hard. I want to see those lovely breasts bouncing as you come on me.” I pulled and stretched her nipples upwards, and then let them go. Her breasts dropped perfectly, settling beautifully back into their normal lovely state. “Like that!”

“Now? Please.. now?”

“Yes now, but remember my instructions.” Nicky lifted herself up, and then impaled herself onto me. She gasped as my cock painfully found her limit, and beyond. For the next few moments I had real difficulty concentrating, as she repeatedly threw herself upon me. Withdrawing, then slamming herself down onto my cock again. In an attempt to keep control, I tried to plot a route from Southampton to Lhasa without flying through Chinese airspace. I was successful in avoiding orgasm, but the sight of her breasts demonstrating their abilities to move independently, coupled with the sound of Nicky as she approached orgasm severely tested me. Suddenly she began to scream.

“Yes, yes. Oh fuck.” She stopped and threw her head back. I watched as her cunt repeatedly gripped me, the violent involuntary orgasmic waves passing through her. After a few seconds we were both wet through. Nicky fell forward, her head on my shoulder. “Ohh Fuck! I’m coming again.” I lay there and felt her shudder through yet another climax. “Oh god, I’m sorry Joe I just can’t control myself with you. I’m ready to come again! I’ve got to stop and to do something for you. Tell me what to do. Anything. Make me be your bad girl.”

“OK, lover, you’ve made a mess around my cock with your come. Maybe you’d like to clean me up? But first, I want to drink every drop of your come.” Nicky thought for a minute, and then stood up, leaving my disappointed and sticky erection to fall flat onto my stomach. She turned around, straddling me again, exchanging my view of her gorgeous breasts for one of her wonderful bottom. I positively purred in appreciation as she bent down to reveal herself for me. She seemed a little reluctant, or nervous, so I pulled her towards me until my tongue made contact with her vaginal lips.

“Oh god!” I ignored her and slowly, and repeatedly, traced the delicious journey along the inside of each swollen rim to her anus, and then back to her clitoris, lapping up her delicious juices. Slowly, Nicky seemed to relax, and take over some control. She pushed a little more, allowing my tongue to probe deeper into her. As the tip touched her tiny little hole, she moaned and reached around pulling her bottom cheeks apart. “Am I doing it right? Am I? Tell me what to do. Make me be a really naughty girl for you!”

“Mmm. why don’t you imagine what a bad girl would do, and do it for me? In reply, she pushed back against my invading tongue.

“Lick my bum. Put a finger in me! Please.” I withdrew a little, and eased my thumb up against her

Can you imagine my view of you, as I lick your cunt and bottom? Look at my cock, how hard it is for you. Would you like me to come?”

“Ohh fuck, yes!” She pushed back against my probing tongue. “Ohh no, no, please I’m coming again!” I tried desperately to suck in air, as Nicky smothered me squirting her delicious ambrosia over me. “Oh God, Joe, please stop. I can’t control myself with you; I could come another hundred times. All I want now is to make you come, I’m desperate to repay you. Fuck me until you lose control, and shoot your lovely juice into me.”

“Ok lover, I’ll just lie here while you repay me.” Nicky stood up in all her naked glory, looking gorgeous in the midday sunshine. She straddled me again, sliding her cunt along my straining erection.

“Now what would a dirty girl do in these circumstances?” She smiled at me. “Ahh I know,” she said taking me in hand and guiding the tip of my eager associate against her anus. “Ohh he’ll enjoy me being dirty with him, won’t he?” I closed my eyes to savour what was to come. Nicky slowly, and steadily increased the pressure on the gatekeeper of her tightest little hole, but to no avail, in spite of all the attention earlier, she remained firmly shut. Each time the pressure reached a maximum, to our immense frustration, my associate slipped away from his goal.

“Don’t worry lover, I can wait.”

“Fuck!” She reached around, with her other hand, her fingers still around the tip of my cock. “I’m going to do this! I’ll open it up for you.” The pressure increased again, and suddenly the head of my cock slipped effortlessly beyond her resolute defences into her wonderful tight little chamber. “Ohh, that feels so good. Push. Now fuck me as hard as I can take it.” Not one to turn down an invitation like that, I pushed hard, completing the rest of the job in almost one go. The feeling was incredible. It hurt like hell, but I couldn’t wait before withdrawing and slamming it home again. Nicky’s expression told me that I was hurting her, but she stood her ground encouraging me as stroke after stroke abused her, disappearing up to her limit. This couldn’t last long. The sight of her tits bouncing, and the sensations induced by her tightest hole on my desperate cock made an early conclusion inevitable.

“Sorry Nicky, but I can’t hold it any longer.”

“Hold my tits. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I want to felel you shooting your lovely come into my bottom. I want to feel you fucking my tiny bottom until you come.” She took my balls in hand. That pretty much did the trick for me. I stopped moving, my muscles refusing to respond as the spasms slowly built to a maximum. Eventually I pushed again and groaned as my overdue come began its short journey from the tip of my toes into her bottom.

“Yes yes. That feels so good. Fuck me, use me like a dirty girl.” That encouragement competed the job, over the next few glorious come filled strokes, I squirted the rest of my enthusiastic jism into her.

“Oh god Nicky, that was fucking fantastic.”

“You’ve made my bum sore. Was I dirty enough for you.”

“Nicky, you were absolutely wonderful.”

“Dirty?”

“Nicky, my dick is still in your bum! As soon as I pull out, a gallon of my come is going to run out onto your legs. Is that dirty enough for you?”

“Ohh yes,” she giggled. It seemed an appropriate time to withdraw, so very reluctantly I did.

“Told you so.” I laughed as she looked at the little puddle of fresh come on her hand.

“Mmm, she licked it clean. It tastes lovely.” Eventually, I recovered enough to stand up. Nicky put on her skirt and blouse as I put on my clothes. I still had her knickers in my pocket, and she didn’t ask for them so I didn’t volunteer to return them. I did give her my coat though, but she decided to carry it. Slowly normal senses were being restored, and the sounds of outraged birds squawked their disapproval, or perhaps envy.

“Come on sexy, time to take you home fucked!” We walked hand in hand, and left the woodland creatures behind, no doubt discussing amongst themselves what they’d seen. We crossed the stepping-stones, and I helped Nicky up onto the stile crossing the wall.

“Stop!” I lifted up her skirt, and pulled her reddened bottom cheeks apart. “Oh Nicky, you won’t believe this view!” Her bottom was still open, with two or three lines of come leaking down onto her legs. Nicky showed no signs of embarrassment; she just stood there as I enjoyed the view. Eventually, I let her go and urged, “Sorry Nicky, hurry to the car.”

“What?”

“Please, please forgive me for this, but you are too tempting!” I took her hand and dragged her the short distance to the car. “Put your hands on the car!” Undoing my zipper, I said, “God Nicky, I hope that you’ll forgive me for this.” Hurriedly, I lifted her skirt and forced my cock back into her anus. I apologized again, “Sorry Nicky!” Somehow that seemed inadequate. Slipping easily into her, I began to fuck her hard. No thoughts of the Hindu Kush or Lhasa this time, no attempt to hold myself back, simply an attempt to come, as soon a possible, and as far into her as I could, Nicky made absolutely no protest, she simply stood there.

I was having difficulty coming, I grabbed her breasts and stood her up. Kissing her, I whispered “sorry,” again. Suddenly a familiar sensation confirmed the inevitable, I was coming again. “Oh god I’m sorry Nicky, I’m so so sorry. Ohh!” Time after time, my hard cock slammed into her abused bottom, lifting her off the floor, each stroke injecting a fresh donation of come until I had no more left to give to her. Even then, I continued to fuck her, reluctant to concede that it was over.

Finally, I collapsed onto her, both of us falling onto the car. As I recovered my breath, I heard her sobbing. “Oh god, I’m sorry Nicky!”

“No, no! I’m just being stupid.”

“Oh please don’t tell me that I’ve hurt you. It was on the stile, I..”

“No,” she was now crying uncontrollably, “It’s the passion. I’ve never experienced such passion before!” she sobbed. The uncomfortable truth was nor had I.

“So I’ve not hurt you?” She smiled and kissed me, salty tears on her lips.

“Yes you’ve hurt me, you horrid horrid man, you can’t imagine how much. My bottom is really sore, but it was the most wonderful experience I’ve ever had. I knew you had to do it; you really needed to fuck me, whatever. You didn’t consider me at all; for the first time, you just needed to fuck me. You really needed me. Finally, I feel like I’ve given myself to you, and that’s all I’ve ever wanted to do. Does that make sense?”

“Yes of course it does lover, and I’m flattered.” A nearby bird helped return my senses to normality chirruping its approval, or perhaps not. However, reality was the pair of us face down on my car, with Nicky half naked and me still inside her bum..

“I guess I should take it out?” Nicky didn’t reply, she just squeezed my hand. She moaned softly as I reluctantly withdrew from her. As we stood up and parted, I handed her her knickers and said, “you’ll probably need these.”

“Mmm, yes I think so. I don’t think that my bottom will ever be the same again after that!”

“Oh don’t get me started again Nicky.” She put on my coat, and then her knickers.

“God how much have you given me? I’m wet through.”

“All I had. All I had lover, you’ve got it all.” She smiled.

“That’s wonderful. Come on, we need to get you back to work. You can think about me walking about all day with your lovely come running out of my bum.”

“Oh god Nicky, I don’t know what I’ve done to deserve you.”

“Everything, Joe. Just everything. You’ve shown me what passion really means. Thank you so much for that. Promise me that you’ll use me whenever you want to. I want to feel like that again.”

Dolma Kalem
Dolma Kalem
137 Followers