My Best Friend's Girlfriend

Story Info
A friend's lust goes as he'd hoped.
1.1k words
3.6
45.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So a little backstory...

Me and my best friend Jeremy became friends when he broke up with his girlfriend to be with another girl Carly who is 3 years younger than him. I knew her almost all of my life and I always thought she was attractive, mostly because she has a butt that is flat-out amazing.

Anyway, four years have gone by and me and Carly have become very close and I have enjoyed it the whole time because she is a good looking girl who is comfortable around me so she doesn't hide anything she does. Now that that's over, we can begin.

Our story begins at the end of summer and me and my friends decide to get together for some drinks and a sleepover at our friend's cousin's house. The night is winding down and we are all feeling it at this point except for Jeremy who has to leave because he had work early in the morning.

We all decide to go to bed and it is me, Carly, and our friend Beth sleeping on our own parts of a sectional couch; Carly and I were pretty much feet to feet and I got an idea. Now, I have a big panty fetish and have stolen them from my friends, but I really wanted to see them on a girl. So, I slowly pulled down Carly's sweatpants until I her panties were fully visible. I was hoping for a thong but hey, beggers can't be choosers. I pull out my phone and chance it, I take a picture with the flash on. She doesn't wake up so I was assuming she was passed out. So I go cocky and decided to see what was beneath the sweatpants. I get behind the coach, reach down and slowly lift up her panties and tried to get a picture of her vagina. It didn't work so I switched it to video and my god it was the greatest thing ever. I ended up getting a video of her vagina and would have kept going but I got scared and stopped.

Three months go by and I get home for Thanksgiving break. When I saw her, I knew something felt different. There was this tension now and I couldn't shake the feeling that she wanted to have sex with me; no other way to put it.

We end up back at that house and we are sitting on that couch and not once, but twice, she asks, "Remember the last time we were on this couch? We were both sleeping on it." It was then that got me wondering if she knew the whole time that I was taking pictures and videos of her. She never said anything after that until a few months later when she invites me to her school to hang out and stay the weekend. Of course I go, just another excuse to get drunk. So we get drunk and go back to her room to sleep. I'm lying in her bed and she walks to her dresser; meanwhile she is taking off her shirt and all I can do is stare at her small B cup tits in her bra. She pulls out some clothes and sets them on her bed and proceeds to pull down her jeans revealing her amazing ass in a light blue thong.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Changing. C'mon. You've seen me in a bathing suit. This is no different. Plus, it's not like you don't like it."

And she gives me the slyest smile. I was embarrassed and didn't really say anything and I continue to watch her in her bra and panties. Then out of nowhere she says, "I know what you did." Well shit I've done a lot of things so I casually ask, "What did I do?"

"You were taking pictures of me while I was asleep at Sam's."

"What are you talking about Carly? I did NOT do that!"

"Come on. I woke up. The fucking flash was on for fucks sake!"

I was caught. I didn't know what to do. For sure I thought our friendship was over and once Jeremy knew our friendship and life would be over. Then I say,

"Wait, if you knew why didn't you wake up and stop me and wait so long to say something?"

"Because, to be honest, I didn't care really. I know the way you look at me and you're a virgin so of course you would be curious. "

I was baffled. She was actually okay with this. But what she said next really threw me off.

"Actually, Jeremy and I have been talking and we decided that if you wanted you could lose your virginity to me. I thought that this weekend would be perfect opportunity with it being just me and you."

The next thing I know I'm standing up in front of her and BAM I kiss her. After all of those years it finally happened. I immediately reach down and grab her firm fat ass. She pushes me on the bed and straddles me. She reaches back and unclasps her bra and there are the cutest little tits I had ever seen. We begin kissing again until I make my way down to her tits and start sucking on her nipples as she rubs my hard-on through my pants. She eventually makes her way down takes out my dick that is about six and half inches big. Not bad but not good I guess. She then starts giving me my first bj and it was amazing. I really wanted to see her pussy up close so I pull her up, flip her over and rip her thong off. I'm left staring at the best pussy I'd ever seen. I kiss her lips, neck, chest, boobs, stomach, and her inner thighs before she grabs my head and slams it into her vagina. I had never done anything like that before so I just started licking her clit and tongue fucking her. I eventually insert one and then two fingers in and finger fuck her. Meanwhile she is moaning and making the sexiest noises I have ever heard. Tasting her juices was making me harder than a diamond in an ice storm and I needed to fuck her there and hard. I pull her close to me and without warning, jam my cock into her pumping in and out while she moans louder than she probably should have in a dorm. Being a virgin, I didn't last very long, maybe 7 minutes.

"I'm gonna cum. You want it baby?"

"Give me every last drop"

I pull out and starts sucking me off as I pump load after load of sperm into her mouth. I don't think I ever came so much in my life. We lay there naked and cuddling and she says, "The first of many," before she falls asleep.

Best night of my life.

*****

This was my first story and I hope you guys like it. I'm hoping to build on this story in the future and develop multiple chapters.