My Best Friend's Girlfriend Ch. 01

Story Info
The first chapter of a love story between two taken people.
1.8k words
3.89
20k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot Sunday afternoon in July when I got a text asking if I wanted to go on a walk with her and her dog. The "her" in this case was Chelsea, the girlfriend of a very good friend, who was at college four hours away taking summer classes. I was out running errands at the time, but was more than happy to go on a walk with her, as I needed some exercise, plus we never really spent much time together. Chelsea and I had grown up in the same church, and had always been friends, but not the kind that spent much quality time together. There was a time though, when I would look at her and just be in awe, and I could see a future with her, her and I together. I knew nothing could ever happen between us though, and my feelings subsided once I didn't see her as much.

I quickly typed back to her telling her I was on my way home, and it would be about ten minutes. I also said id bring an umbrella, as the sky has suddenly turned a dark shade of grey. As soon as I got home, it started to pour. Chelsea texted me back saying, "Just my luck! Well what are you doing tomorrow?" She proceeded to tell me that she was having some friends over the next day for a little get-together. I was thrilled, because I'd get to see her, but it wasn't exactly the personal time I had been hoping for. I asked what time I should be there, and was told one in the afternoon, which seemed kind of early for a party to me, but I knew Chelsea, and even if it was a party, it wouldn't be anything wild. I had hardly ever heard her cuss.

When I woke up late in the morning, I did my best to look as good as possible. I didn't want to seem like I was trying too hard, so I just put on a nice tee shirt and a nice pair of khaki shorts. I let Chelsea know I was on my way, and headed out a little before one. She lived out in the country, so I knew it would take a few minutes to get there. Pulling into her driveway, I noticed that her car was the only one there, meaning I was the first to arrive, which, knowing my friends, I had assumed would happen. I felt a little nervous as I walked to her door and rang the doorbell. The first thing I noticed as she opened the door was her beautiful smile. Chelsea was always happy, so she always had a smile on. But my eyes quickly noticed what else she had on, a very low, pink tank top that showed off her gorgeous assets, and tight, white, booty shorts. I was blown away. I had never seen her wear anything like this before, but she looked absolutely stunning. "Come on in," she said with a smile. She turned and walked back into her house, into what can only be described as an entrance room that branched off into different rooms.

Chelsea was nearly a foot shorter than me at just above five feet. She had long, dirty blonde hair, which was in a ponytail today, and beautiful blue eyes, the same shade as mine in fact. She wasn't what the magazines would call skinny, but she was light years away from overweight. In my mind, she was perfect. Also perfect were her round breasts; Cs at my best guess. The tank top she had on right now was the skimpiest thing I had ever seen her wear, but she usually wore tee shirts that hugged her body in all the right places. It was enough to make me more than curious about what was under her bra. As I closed the door behind me and followed her into the kitchen area, I couldn't help but look at her ass. i was always more of a breast man, but even I had to take the time to admire it, and while it may sound silly, the only word I can think of to describe the way her ass looked in those shorts was "perfect."

I realized a moment too late I had actually mumbled that word aloud. "Did you say something?" Chelsea asked, turning to look at me, hands on her hips and head cocked slightly to the left.

Normally I would be able to come up with a clever lie, but her outfit and body language were really throwing me for a loop today. "What?" I sputtered, "Me? Nope, didn't say a thing."

"Okay then," she said, with that smile still on her face. She led me out of the kitchen and into the living room. What I loved about her house was that the only rooms that had walls dividing them from everything else were the bathroom and the laundry room. The kitchen, living room and entrance were all open and led right into the next one. Chelsea pointed to the two couches and chair that like three sides of a square. "Make yourself at home!" she said, heading back to the kitchen. "What can I get you to drink? And keep in mind that my parents are gone, so I got liquor." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The innocent little Chelsea I grew up with was throwing a party complete with alcohol, that her parents had no idea about. Clearly, it had been a while since we had spent time together.

"I'll have a rum and Coke, thanks. Where's your sister?" I asked, taking a seat on the couch.

"Oh she's taking advantage of our parents being gone to spend the day at her boyfriend's house. God only knows what they're doing."

I glanced around the rooms, looking at all the board games she had out and all the snack foods on the kitchen counter. In just a few minutes Chelsea had made both of us a drink and came back down to sit beside me. "Here you go," she said, handing me my drink. She took a little sip of whatever she had mixed up for herself, and I took a rather large sip of my rum. It was of little surprise to me when I realized this was the first time we had ever drank together.

"So, where is everyone else? I mean, I figured they'd be a little late, but I assumed someone else would be here by now."

Chelsea took another drink and sat it in her lap, holding it with both hands. Whether she realized it or not, her arms at that angle pushed her breasts together and created even more cleavage, something I thought was impossible. It was the biggest challenge of my life to not look at them. "Okay, here's the thing, Jon, no one else is coming for a while. I told everyone the party started at four." My face must have looked as confused as my brain was, because she started explaining before I had the chance to ask why. "See, I had the realization yesterday that Alex and I are probably going to be together forever. And while I'm happy about that, I was a little sad when I realized he's the only person I've ever...been with." I nodded to show that I understood and was following what she was saying. "And I got really sad about that, and decided that I wanted to be with someone else, especially since he's been up at school all summer and I haven't...had any." I could tell that this was all really hard for her to share with someone, but I had to smile a little assuming I knew where this was going. "So I started to think about it, and I had no idea how to go about it. I thought about looking for someone online, but I didn't like the idea of meeting up with some strange, creepy guy. I started thinking of people I knew that I was attracted to, and I remembered one time when we were all at Alex's and I could've sworn I saw you checking me out. And I figured that as long as we've known each other, I could trust you with this secret."

It took me a couple seconds to realize she was expecting me to say something, I was just as stunned now as I had been when I walked through her door. "Chels, I'm really flattered you trusted me enough to tell me all this. But I don't want to assume anything, so what exactly are you asking?"

She took a long drink, followed by a deep breath, and placed a hand on my leg. "I was wondering if you'd be interested in sleeping together. Not making love, just rough, dirty, meaningless sex."

I was blown away. This was a girl I had known since we were born, my best friend's girlfriend, flat out asking me if I wanted to have sex with her. My mind was racing. But the part of me that had always been attracted to her quickly overpowered the part of me that felt guilty towards Alex. After all, she wanted to keep this a secret just as much as I did. And I had been feeling the same way as her in all honesty. The only person I had ever been with was my girlfriend, and I didn't see any way that she'd find out. I looked into Chelsea's eyes and smiled. "Alright," I said, "I'm in. Should I go outside, start over, and try to seduce you? Or would you rather we just take things from here?"

She laughed, "I think we'll be okay just starting from here." I felt her hand squeeze my leg as she leaned in to kiss me. Without hesitating, I leaned in and kissed her back. It was such a rush, knowing how wrong people would say this was, and the fact that I had been attracted to her for so long. My hand found her knee, and slowly made its way up to the end of her shorts. Just feeling the warmth of her skin beneath mine I could feel my shorts starting to get a little tight. The kiss seemed to last forever, but it eventually ended and we both sat back, sipping on our drinks with a hand on the other's leg. We looked at each other and laughed. "This isn't as straight forward as I thought it'd be," Chelsea said.

"Well, how about we finish these drinks real quick and go up to your bedroom?" A smile crept across her face, but not her usual smile. This smile was anticipation and devious thoughts. And I couldn't help it, the same smile slowly appeared on my face.