My Best Friend's Hot Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly my belly growled, "So did you order food?"

"Still hungry?" She smiled seductively.

"Oh, we're just getting started," I replied, knowing I had a few loads left in me.

"Fuck I love the recovery time of young men," she said, stroking my cock.

"If I get hard again before I eat," I informed her, testing the waters, "the next hole I take is your ass."

"Is that a promise?" She smiled.

"A one hundred percent guarantee," I smiled, as I had promised when I said I would have her shed done in three weeks.

"Well, I can't question such professional dedication," she flirted, grabbing my hand and leading me into the house.

Once inside, I suggested she order food, which she did. I asked, "I thought you ordered food when I went to shower?"

"I was going to but I decided to just have a cocktail first," she smiled.

I laughed out loud at her joke, before I snapped my fingers and pointed to my cock. She smirked, "Does that work with the teenage sluts?"

"It works for all sluts who want my cock," I confidently retorted.

"So it does," she smiled, as she dropped to her knees in the kitchen and took my cock back in her mouth.

I watched her get my semi-erect cock ready for action before I asked, "Do you have any lube?"

"In the bedroom," she answered.

"Go get it, I want to fuck you in the kitchen," I said with authority.

"I want you to fuck me in every room of this house," she countered, standing up.

"That is a wish I think I can grant," I smiled, thinking how surreal it would be to fuck my friend's mom in his bed or on the couch downstairs where we often played ps4.

When she returned, she handed me the lube and asked, "Where do you want me?"

"Bend over the kitchen counter," I pointed.

She obeyed, and I generously lubed her asshole and my cock. I had only fucked a few girls in the ass and all but one did it reluctantly. The idea that she wanted it in the ass was the ultimate turn-on as I went 3 for 3 in her holes. I moved behind her, spread her ass cheeks apart, and slid my cock, into her ass...her very sexy ass.

She moaned, "Mmmmmm, that's it sexy, fill my ass with that big dick of yours."

"Already am," I moaned myself, her ass so fucking tight.

Once all in, I slowly began moving back and forth, trying to widen her asshole.

She moaned, "That's it, take my ass, stud."

"You're an even bigger slut than I imagined," I groaned, as I continued the slow pumps.

"And your cock is even bigger than I imagined," she countered, "and I have imagined it a LOT."

"As I have you," I admitted.

"Don't make love to my ass," she demanded, "fuck the shit out of it."

I laughed out loud at her hilarious words, but again obliged, as I grabbed her hips and began slamming into her.

"Oh God, yessss," she screamed, as I went deep inside her.

"You like that?" I questioned.

"Fucking love it," she replied, "make me your ass slut."

"That I will," I agreed, continuing to slam into her.

I had fucked her hard for fifteen minutes having already come twice, this was going to be a marathon fuck when she asked, "Can I ride you?"

"Sure," I agreed, curious what she had in mind.

I pulled out, she pushed me onto a kitchen chair, turned her back to me before straddling me and asked, "Can you hold me up?"

"Of course," I nodded, as she put her feet on my legs while I held her waist, and then lowered herself onto my cock, taking it, amazingly, back in her ass.

"Fuuuuuuuck," she screamed, as my cock disappeared in her ass again.

This position created a whole new sensation and as she rode my cock, in only a couple of minutes in this position, I could feel my balls boiling.

She frantically was rubbing her clit and she became the first woman I have ever ass fucked who came from it as she screamed, leaning back on me with all her weight, "Fucking holy shiiiiiit," as she reached orgasm again.

I held her firmly as her orgasm coursed through her. When she was done, I ordered, "Finish me with those cocksucking lips."

"Okay," she agreed, weakly, her body obviously drained from her two orgasms.

She slid off, turned on the floor, between my legs and took the cock that was just up her ass in her mouth. The act was so hot, so dirty, so sexy, that my balls immediately returned to boil.

In only a couple more minutes of getting blown by this beautiful MILF, I was ready to cum. I ordered, as I pulled out, "Open wide."

She obeyed looking even more beautiful with her red cheeks and her wide open mouth waiting to catch my cum. I furiously pumped my cock as she continued to talk dirty, "Come all over your slut's face."

Yet again I obliged her wishes, as my cum shot out of my cock, the first rope hitting her directly between the eyes, the second on her cheek as her head moved slightly and the third on her chin...most not going into her mouth.

I slid my cock back between her eager lips and was pumping my cock to allow her to retrieve every last remnant of my cum when the doorbell rang.

She froze.

I pulled out and said. "You should probably get that."

"Can you?" She asked, suddenly mortified by the cum all over her face.

"Actually you can, and keep that cum on your face," I ordered, loving the power I had over her.

"Seriously?" She questioned, still on her knees.

"Yes." I nodded, "a good slut obeys without hesitation and has no shame."

She licked my cockhead and said with a smile, "You're really a bad boy."

"And you love it," I smirked, as the doorbell rang again.

She stood up, "You know I do."

She grabbed her purse from the table, and a towel that was on the floor from earlier today I assume, wrapped it around her body and went to the door.

I followed and watched from the side, out of view of the delivery person, as she opened the door. She greeted, "Hi. How much?"

The voice stammered, "T-t-twenty-eight seventeen."

She went through her purse, gave him money and said, "Keep the change."

"T-t-thanks," he stammered again.

She took the food and said, "Come again," before closing the door.

"Come again," I roared.

"That was aimed more at you," she smiled, bringing the food to the table.

"Well, I am a cum machine," I joked.

"And I'm a cum bucket," she quipped back, as she dropped to her knees and took my cock back in her mouth.

"Mrs. Robinson," I groaned, "you are insatiable."

She moaned in response as she deep throated my cock while I pulled the food out of the bag. As I began eating, while getting sucked, I doubted life ever would ever get any better than this.

The end

12