My Best Friend's Lover

Story Info
She has sex with Rochelle's Mr. Right.
1k words
3.6
19.6k
0
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Queenie77
Queenie77
40 Followers

"I'm going to come right out and say this, I hope you're not offended. I feel no reason to beat around the bush with this. I find you very attractive, do you want to have sex?"

Those words still ring in my head as if it were yesterday. Freddie was seeing my best friend Rochelle. However she was at work and he and I were hanging out at my house watching pornos. I didn't think anything of it. All of my friends, male and female, loved hanging out watching porn. Rochelle knew were hanging out. In fact she encouraged it. Call me naive I was taken by surprise when he suggested sex. My response, "Uh, let me think about it." Have you ever in your life heard something so pathetic than that. What was I thinking. Let me think about it? Think about what. He had a cock and I was wet from all the porn what was there to think about? Granted I wasn't feeling the sexual attraction at first. Then again, as I said he had a dick right? As I pondered my thoughts he sat there patiently. I went through the pros and cons. Rochelle and I both have had sex with the same people before so it wasn't about that. I knew she liked him. I didn't realize they were in a sexual relationship until he told me. He said they fucked twice. Twice? Is fucking twice really cause to claim ones dick as yours? I think not. In my opinion this cock was un-owned and ready for my extremely wet cunts use. "OK, lets fuck!"

With that one little statement we bolted for the stairs to my bedroom. I can remember it like it was yesterday. I was so nervous. Only a couple days before I had ended a relationship with the person I considered the love of my life. Now here I was hopping into bed with a guy my best friend was into. Ok, so maybe I was hurt deep down and needed affection. Oh, fuck it, I needed a hot beef injection and I didn't care who I hurt in the process.

When we got to my room I flipped the stereo on. The light from my lava lamp was the only light in the room. The two of us didn't know each other really well. We hung out a couple of times but it was still awkward. Well maybe it was just me. He seemed fine. What guy isn't when they are going to get some? We started making out. I remember thinking how sloppy the kissing was but it was hot! The passion was immense. I felt like a teenager fooling around for the first time. My stomach was in knots. I started to relax, while he was fingering me. God I was so wet. I couldn't wait for him to shove his cock in me. There was no time for foreplay. We were both to worked up. I guess watching three hours worth of porn could do that to a person. He put his cock in me. He was almost teasing me at first, putting his cock in a little and pulling out. Fucking with me, making me want it more. I did want it. I wanted it really bad. All inhibitions I might have had were gone. All I wanted was him in me. I began to moan feeling his hard shaft deep inside me. Slowly back and fourth, making me squirm. So relaxing and wonderful to feel him inside me. I couldn't take it anymore. I moaned for him to fuck me harder and HARDER. The headboard was banging so loudly against the wall. It was a good thing no one was home. KISS was blasting on the radio. It was so amazing. I was getting a hard fucking to the beat of KISS. It couldn't get any better than that. Well I must of spoken too soon. Cause midway through 'Calling Doctor Love' he was cumming all over me. Why is it when you say harder they lose control?

The two of us were lying there. I shut the radio off. The TV was on. He was talking about some nonsense to me. I don't even remember the conversation. All I remember was that I wanted him to go home so I could change my sheets and take a shower. For a brief moment in my life I knew how guys felt when they fuck a chic and afterwards they cant get her to shut the fuck up. Finally after two more hours of his babble he left. The guilt kicked in. I knew what I did to Rochelle was wrong. After my shower I went to her job. It was around 2 in the morning, she worked at a 24 hour convenience store. I had every intention to tell her and be honest but I didn't. She asked when Freddie left and I told her around 11 O'clock. She then went on and on about some guy she worked with and that they were getting it on in the back office right before I came in. Suddenly I didn't feel too guilty. Actually I felt pretty damn good. She didn't care about him. He was free game.

About a week later I told Rochelle what happened and she laughed. She said she hadn't heard from him since that night and was wondering why. She didn't care at all. In fact she asked me if I was going to see him again. I hadn't thought that far ahead. I didn't know. I was pretty cold after we had sex I didn't think he would even want too. Rochelle and I went back to my house and the next thing I knew she was on the phone with him. She bullshitted with him for about a minute and he asked if I was there. She handed me the phone and walked out of the room. "Do you wanna hang out tonight?" I guess my wet pussy was appealing because from that night on we became fuck partners and it lasted over two years. We had partners in between but managed to have the most fun together. One night while watching a movie about the life of a porn star I gave him head and he came for the first time ever from a blow job. I think of that from time to time. But all good things must come to an end.

Queenie77
Queenie77
40 Followers