My Best friend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
330 Followers

I continued to suck Jenna for another 5-10 minutes until she came again flooding my face with her hot sticky cream.

After I finished eating her out Jenna wanted to suck me off so I laid down on my back and Jenna crawled on top of me and began sucking my cock. As Jenna sucked me off she stroked my cock and played with my balls. I could feel my cock swell with cum and I knew it wouldn't be long until I was going to cum.

Jenna then did something that none of the college girls I had been with ever did. She put her sumptuous tits around my cock and proceeded to tit fuck me. She could tell by my moans that I was on the verge of cumming and tried as I did I could not help keep from climaxing and finally gave in and spunked my load all over Jenna's face hair, and lips and breasts.

Jenna turned so that we were in the 69 position and lowered her pussy onto my face and we continued at it some more. Jenna sucked me until I was good and hard again and then she got up and lowered her pussy onto my cock and began riding me cowgirl style.

I just laid back and enjoyed the ride as Jenna fucked me long and slow. I put my hands on her hips and guided her motions and Jenna just purred with delight as she went up and down on my cock.

Jenna would then pull me up so that we were both now sitting up right and rocking back and forth. We continued to fuck this way for a few minutes as our lips met and we exchanged long deep passionate kisses.

Deep inside I could feel my cock begin to swell with cum once again and I knew it wouldn't be long until I would spunk another load deep inside Jenna's hot wet pussy. At the same time I felt her pussy quiver and her juices began trickling over my cock.

Just then, Jenna gasped for breath and she came flooding my cock with her sweet sticky cream. This signaled my cock to let go it its manhood and I spunked my load deep inside of Jenna's waiting pussy and she just crooned with delight saying Oh yes baby your hot manhood feels so good inside of me."

Jenna and I laid back down on the bed so that we were side by side and then Jenna rolled over so that she was on her back and beckoned me to her as she whispered in my ear "Fuck me missionary style baby I want to feel the warmth of your body next to mine as we become one with each other."

With that, I laid on top of Jenna and we embraced and passionately kissed as our limbs intertwined and our hot sweaty cum soaked bodies pressed in together. We moved as one as our bodies rubbed up against each others and my cock was pressing up against her sweet cunt lips. Jenna parted her legs and my cock slipped in side of her and we slowly began to fuck.

As we slowly fucked our passions rose and soon the world around us faded away and we were in our own little universe aware of only each other. Our hearts mystically beat as one as our minds, souls, and spirits became one.

We could feel each other's pleasure and without saying a word, we instinctively knew where to move or how to move to maximize the other's pleasure.

As this was going on, deep inside, our orgasms were slowly building like a long dormant sleeping massive volcano waiting to erupt. We both knew it wouldn't be long until we climaxed and Jenna's soft lustful moans told me she was on the verge of cumming.

I repositioned myself and as I did, my cock became more sensitive and I felt it swell with cum and get ready to explode.

Jenna felt my pleasure and said with a lustful voice "Oh yes baby give mommy all of you."

Within a minute I spewed my hot jism deep into Jenna's pussy and as I did she flooded my cock with her sweet creamy honey nectar.

We collapsed together as we came down from our orgasmic high and soon the world around us came back into view I had had some fairly hot sex while in college but never this hot. We both knew instinctively that we were soulmates and destined to be lovers.

"Oh baby you have made me feel young and alive again," Jenna purred as she laid beside me cuddled up in my arms with my cock still inside of her "It has been so long since I have experienced hot passionate sex with a man. I know we are meant for each other and want us to be together for all time. Say you will stay with me and I will show you sensual pleasures you have never dreamed of before. "

I would have been a fool to turn this offer down and as they say my momma didn't raise no fool so I told her I would love to be her soulmate and partner. With that we embraced and passionately kissed as our bodies rubbed together and our limbs intertwined.

Jenna and I would spend the next 45 minutes just kissing, cuddling and caressing as we would engage in hot passionate foreplay gearing up for our final sex session of the evening which would last until sunrise.

Just as the sun began to peak over the horizon Jenna who had been riding me cowgirl style came flooding my cock with her sweet sticky cream and I launched my massive load deep into her pussy. She collapsed and laid her soft body on mine and sleep finally over took us as we slowly drifted off to dreamland content and satisfied.

Jenna and I would sleep to well into the afternoon when we would stir and go at it again. Needless to say, we never really made it out of the bedroom that weekend but what a time that would be fucking like two wild rabbits in heat.

Over the course of the next 18 months Jenna and have grown closer together and are deeply and passionately in love with each other and inseparable. Who would have ever thought a child hood crush on your best friend's mom would turn out to become a hot passionate love affair.

JMiller69
JMiller69
330 Followers
12