My Best Friends Mom

Story Info
Would friend's mom make his dreams come true?
2.7k words
4.3
457.4k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been best friends with Ryan since we were in High School. We always had a lot of fun back then. We were called the 2Ryan's; in case you are wondering my name is also Ryan. Both of us had spent a lot of time at each other's homes, and our parents didn't seem to mind. We finished high school and went off to different colleges, but as time went by we drifted apart. Ryan's Mom was a nice lady, good looking but a bit overweight, I know that I would have had a crush on her if she had a better body.

I finished college and returned home to find a job. Things were going really well for me, but I did miss Ryan. Ryan did not return to our hometown after college but found a job in the city instead. He did return home for the holidays that year and invited me over to watch a hockey game and reminisce about old times. I was really looking forward to seeing Ryan and his family again; it had been some time since we had seen each other.

I walked up to the front door and rang the bell; the place still looked the same and it felt like coming back in time. Ryan answered the door, "Hey! Ryan, long time no see man."

"Yeah, where have you been hiding anyway?" I asked him and we both laughed. He had not changed a bit; he was still the same as ever.

"Come on in." He said. I walked in and removed my coat and boots. Nothing had changed; it was like stepping back in time. The house looked and smelled the same as it always did. We went into the living room and sat down to watch some hockey and relive old times. I noticed a woman walk down the hall; she had a nice tight ass on her. Her jeans were molded to that ass. Whoever she was it was a nice sight even if I didn't see her face and I thought they must have other visitors too. A little while later Ryan's Mom's voice came from behind us and asked us if we would like a beer.

I turned to greet her and my eyes almost popped out of my head. It had been Ryan's Mom in the hall. "Whoa Mrs. C. you look awesome!" I blurted before I realized what I had said. Last time I had seen her she was at least 50 pounds heavier and now she didn't look that much older than I did. The weight loss had done wonders for her figure but it didn't stop there. She had a different way about her. She was more confident and much more sexual.

She blushed a little and said "Thanks Ryan, you look like you are doing well too. Do you young men want a beer to go with the hockey?" She almost sounded flirty, but I must be imagining things.

"Sure. That would be great." I was thinking that maybe I would not mind visiting Ryan's Mom more than Ryan as I watched her walk away from the room. My eyes must have burning a hole in her back I was sure I was staring. She had a really nice tight ass I thought to myself. I hoped Ryan never noticed me ogling his Mom.

"Mom has lost a lot of weight, she looks great doesn't she?" Ryan asked me. I looked over to him but he hadn't noticed a thing. Relief washed over me. Ryan thought I was looking at the difference in her not thinking how I wanted to bang her.

I didn't want to answer him with my real thoughts so I said, "Yeah, she looks awesome." I hoped she came back with that beer soon; I wanted another eyeful of her luscious body and that cool beer. I hoped it would cool me off because I seemed to be getting hot.

She returned with the beer and handed one to Ryan and leaned over a bit to hand me mine. Her top was low cut and when she leaned toward me it gaped just enough so I caught a glimpse of what was inside. It was just a plain white cotton t-shirt but underneath was a red lacey bra and I could see the tops of her breasts. Shit I wondered if her panties match? What kind were they? Boy cut, bikinis, a thong? Stop it! I said to myself, a hard on here would be embarrassing. "Thanks." I managed to croak out.

She stood straight and said "Don't be a stranger Ryan, feel free to visit anytime." Was she flirting with me? Were her nipples really visible? Did she hand me that beer like that knowing full well what it did to me? I was starting to think she did, but that was crazy. She was my best buds Mom. Moms didn't seduce their son's friends or none I knew did.

"Sure Mrs. C I'll be sure to visit Ryan a lot while he's here." I wanted to see what she would say. Would she take the bait? She did.

"Brad would like to visit you sometime, you spent a lot of time here where you were younger. Come over anytime, you're a family friend you know." She knew that was not what I meant, but experience made her a better player in this game.

I knew what she had really meant, and she knew what I had meant too. The big question was; would it get to go any further? I hoped so; I wanted to get into her pants so damn bad. Ryan heard all of this, and took the conversation at face value, thank god. I did not want to lose our friendship, but I also wanted to fuck his Mom very badly. We had a good visit Ryan and I. The image of Ryan's Mom standing in front of me was stuck in my mind all night. I could see those nipples straining against the cotton t-shirt in my mind's eye.

I went to bed that night and the thought of her was still in my mind. I could not shake it she made me hot just thinking of her. By now I had a raging hard on. I thought of her fine ass in those tight low cut jeans. I started to stroke my cock without even realizing it. I remembered how she walked away from me and how her hips swung provocatively in front of my eyes. I took off my pajama pants and felt my balls; they were swollen and felt full. I remembered her sexy red bra and wondered if her panties matched or even if she wore any. I didn't see any telltale panty lines, so maybe it was the hot thong I had dreamed of.

My cock was rock hard by now, my hand moving up and down quicker with each thought. I heard her voice in my head telling me to stop by anytime and imagined her answering the door in that bra & thong panty. That did me in, I sprayed long white-hot stream of cum all over my bed. I had a huge load too. Maybe I needed to go out some night and get laid I thought, this was almost silly whacking off while thinking and my best friends Mom.

I didn't go over to Ryan's place again, I knew I would have given my horny thoughts of Ryan's Mom away. I did call and give Ryan my address and invited him over to my place. We enjoyed each other's company that holiday and decided to keep in touch. It was like old times, except for the horny dreams of his Mom!

One night in mid January my doorbell rang. It was Ryan's Mom, what the hell was she doing here on my doorstep anyway? How had she found where I lived anyway? Ryan must have left my address out where she saw it. I took a deep breath and opened my door. I was hoping for an afternoon fuck, but that was silly, that was just a fantasy right? I knew I was going to have to jack off after she left, again. I don't know why she had this affect on me, but I could do nothing about it. "Hi Ryan, may I come inside?" She asked me.

"Yeah, c'mon in Mrs. C." I said. I could smell her perfume and it smelled really good, sexy and classy at the same time. She came inside and I closed the door behind her. Her perfume followed her in and was teasing my nose and my cock.

"Ryan, I think by now you can call me Kate. We are both adults now." She looked at me with a slight smile on her lips. I could not help looking at them; they were full and were nice pink shade with a shiny gloss on them. She had a long black wool coat on and a pair of tall black boots. She looked hot and she knew it.

"Ok, but it's habit to call you Mrs. C you know." That sounded really dumb, she had me totally flustered by her presence. She walked by me without taking off her coat or boots and looked around my small apartment. I found that odd; maybe she only just dropped by for a minute or something. The place was fairly neat thank god.

"Looks like a nice place Ryan." She said. "A real bachelors pad." I was at a loss at what to say or do so I sat on my sofa. She turned and saw me there. I must have had a really stupid look on my face because she said, "I bet you wonder why I stopped over?" Hell yeah, but I never said a thing. She walked toward me and slowly unbuttoned her coat. No way could I move because I had a raging hard on; again.

Her long black coat was unbuttoned now and she was right in front of me. She slipped it off and all she had on was a sexy black bra and thong with a garter belt and stockings in her tall black boots. She stood still and let me look; she had the naughtiest look on her face I had ever seen on woman. By now my pants had a tent on the front and she was looking at them with a gleam in her green eyes.

She came closer and straddled my lap. I could feel the heat of her sex against my crotch. She kissed me on my mouth and when her tounge slipped inside of my mouth I almost came in my pants. Her hands slipped into my shirt and she was feeling my chest, and nipples. Before I knew what had happened she had my shirt off and was working on my pants. She unzipped my pants and pulled them down just enough to let my bulging cock free. My head was spinning with it all and I had yet to touch her.

I put my hand on her ass and pulled her closer to me, and then I sucked on her nipples through the bra. They were hard. I wanted her naked or least without the bra and panties, the stockings and the boots were pretty sexy, they could stay on I decided. I reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Her breasts popped free of their restraint. They were full and the right size to fill the palm of my hand. Her nipples were a dark rosy shade and were erect. I buried my head into them and sucked on them. She took my head into her hands and said "Do not leave any marks please, I cannot explain a hickey now can I?" Then she put my head back to her breast.

She started to moan while I played with her tits, and ground her hips against my cock. She felt wet through those panties. I could take no more; I pulled that black thong aside and drove my cock deep within her. "MMMMM Yessss!" She said as she rode me. She reached orgasm shortly after but didn't stop fucking me and before I knew it her second orgasm happened and I came deep inside her. I felt her pussy clenching my cock as the cum shot deep within her. She collapsed against my chest and I could feel her breasts heaving against my chest. They felt soft and slick with sweat and very erotic.

She gripped my cock tightly within her pussy and it stayed hard as a rock. I kissed her again. I could not believe it, twice in a row! I was really getting lucky tonight. I grabbed her hips and lay her beneath me on the sofa. I still wanted the panties off so I pulled out of her; she let me know she was displeased with my desertion. I pulled the thong off and threw it on the floor with the bra. I could see her pussy all wet from our fucking and I put my fingers inside of her.

Her hips arched upwards and she cried out with her pleasure. I explored her pussy with my fingers till she came again. Kate was gorgeous; her pussy was clean-shaven and beautiful to me. I got closer and lowered my head to her wet juicy pussy. I licked those pink lips and sucked her clit till she cried out loud and came in my face. She tasted so sweet to me, unlike anything I had ever tasted before.

I wanted her badly now so I plunged deep inside of her. This time I would go slower. I slowly teased her with my cock, but that was not what she wanted. "Fuck me, I want a good hard fuck, will you give it to me?" She asked. I looked at her; her eyes were heavy with lust as she looked into mine.

I kept going with my slow pace and she was going wild under me. She kept bucking her hips against me. I knew it was driving her crazy. She threw her legs around me and held me tightly so I could not move. "You want to play that game?" I didn't know what she meant, but I soon found out.

I could not move at all, but her pussy could move against my cock. It clenched and unclenched against me. Holy Shit! This was torture, but it felt good too. I tried to pull myself from her but her legs held me tight. She teased me some more and I tried to push inside more, but could not because I was buried as deep as I could go. Where ever I moved she went with me. There was no escape. Her tight pussy was driving me crazy with lust and I loved it!

"Are you going to fuck me now?" She asked me. I tried to move some more and knew I was going to have to give in. She held me tightly.

"Yes, but I don't want it end so quickly." I told her.

"Who said we'll end it? I think I need to ummm check up on you at least once or twice a week, don't you?" She wanted to have an affair with me lucky me! " I do not want anything from you but sex, nothing but a good time. Do you understand?"

I understood perfectly, I wanted the same. "Yes Kate, I think it's a really good idea for you to check up me weekly." Then I winked at her and kissed her gently. Her legs let me go and I started to fuck her. My cock was huge and throbbing by then. I knew I had a big load for her. This was one of the hottest fucks I ever had in my life and I wanted many more of them.

She yelled " Now Ryan I am Cumming." So am I thought as I grunted and shot deep within her, the white-hot cum shooting deep into her wet juicy pussy. I could feel it pulse into her as her pussy squeezed every last drop out of me. We were sweaty and thoroughly sated. She had beaten my randy cock into submission very well.

Now Kate comes over twice a week to check up on me and we fuck each other's brains out. Her husband and son have no clue and I am not telling them. Nobody has a clue and that's the way we like it.