My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, afraid she might not like it?"

"Probably won't," he answered.

"Maybe I'll just go see if your mom wants to take her top off too!" I joked.

"Damn Scott. Really? You wanna check out my mom's tits?"

"Sure why not?"

"Kuz she's my mom dude!"

"And Missus J is your neighbor. You're not creeped out by looking at her tits."

"Well of course not, she's foxy. Besides, you've already seen her naked, and then some."

"Well then, why don't you go see if she wants to work out with you? You never know."

"You're crazy," Jase answered.

"Tell you what. I'll go over and ask her to take off her bottoms. Sound good? Then you can ask her if she wants to ride your pony."

"I'll bet you twenty bucks you don't have the balls to go ask her to strip for us."

"Really? Twenty bucks? Hell, that's the easiest money I'll ever make."

"She's gotta do it though!" Jase called as I got up and walked over to the ladies lying on the chairs.

"Hi Missus K. Hi Missus J," I said as I walked up.

"Hi Scottie. Enjoying the view?"

"We both are, but we'd like to see a bit more," I answered.

"So you're saying you want me to take the rest off too?" Tina asked with a grin. "And if I do?"

"Well I win twenty bucks, but Jase gets an eye full."

"Hmmmm Tell you what," she said, pushing herself up and climbing off the chair. "Why don't you take it off for me?"

"Sure," I said with a grin, my shorts already tenting out. I reached down to her hips and pulled the little bows there, tugging the material off so she was standing completely naked. She wrapped her arms around my neck and stood on her tip toes, pressing her lips to mine. I felt one arm leave my neck and slip between us, finding my shorts and slipping inside.

"Mmmmmm big cock time?" she asked.

"fraid not," I answered quietly.

"Too bad," she said. "I could use a good fuck this afternoon."

"Well, Jase might be up for it."

"Hmmmmm I might have to take you up on that," she said with a grin. "But for now, why don't we give him a nice little show," she said releasing me. She picked up the bikini top and gave it to me before she turned around and crawled onto the lounge chair and wiggled her ass at me, pushing her pussy out at me at the same time.

I reached out and gave her pussy a gentle little stroke, making her wiggle her ass back at me before I gave it a quick swat. "Thanks lover!" she called as I walked back toward Jase.

"I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it," Jase said as I plopped back down into my chair, tossing her bikini into his lap.

"She said she'd come over and get it from you when she went home in a little while," I told him as he looked over at her lying completely nude in the chair.

"Damn," he said quietly as I went back to my book.

It was half an hour or so later that Tina got up from her lounge chair and sauntered, still nude, over to us. "So, Jase, you have my bikini?"

"Uh yeah, I do!" he said looking up at her from where he sat. He picked the pieces up and held them out to her.

"Uh uh. Why don't you put it back on me?" she said with a grin. Without waiting for an answer she stepped around the lounge chair he was sitting in and lifted one foot, stretching it across the chair and setting it on the arm of the chair so that her shaved pussy was exposed and right at face level.

Jase had often been able to talk a good line, but as he sat there I could see his cheeks burning red with embarrassment.

"Oh come now, a big strong hansom man like you is embarrassed to put a bikini back on little ole me?" she asked with an improvised southern bell drawl.

"No. Not embarrassed at all." he said, suddenly putting the book aside and trying to sort out the strings on the little yellow bikini. He held out the top first.

"Well, that won't fit down there, but I can bring my breasts a bit closer if you want," Tina said, sliding her foot down off the arm as she slid onto the chair, quickly ending up wither legs splayed wide apart, each one supported by an arm of the chair, and her now widely spread pussy resting on his shorts covered hardon. She leaned her chest toward him and stuck it out, bringing her tits within inches of his face. "Make sure you get it on good. However you leave it is how I'm going home!"

"Um sure," he answered, reaching out tentatively to try and put the string around her back and tie it there. As he reached around he had to lean forward more, bringing his face even closer to her bare puffy nipples.

"Do you like my tits? I saw you staring at them. I hope they look as good up close as they do far away," she said, her arms crossed over her head to give him as much exposure to her naked body as she could. "You know, your mom told me I wasn't allowed to seduce you into having sex with me, but she didn't say I couldn't tease you a little," she said as she wiggled her hips slightly grinding her pussy against his hardon. "I wouldn't mind having that pressing against me without those shorts, though," she added.

"Uh yeah," Jase stammered, still trying to tie the string around her back.

She lowered one arm down to his lap and squeezed the part of his cock that wasn't trapped under her pussy through the athletic shorts he was wearing. "That does feel nice. You wouldn't mind if I just kind of ease it out of these shorts, would you?" she asked as she dropped her other arm and began trying to work his shorts down his hips enough to expose his hard cock.

"Got that one," Jase finally said as he moved his hands to around her neck to try and tie the other tie, the triangles of cloth half covering her tits.

"You better make sure those are all covered. You wouldn't want me walking home exposed, would you?" She said sweetly as she lifted herself slightly using the arms of the chair with her legs and one arm pushing down on the padded seat between his legs. The other hand worked the front of his shorts down far enough to hook the material under his balls and set her pussy down on his now exposed cock.

"Oh damn," he groaned quietly as he tried to adjust her bikini top to cover her breasts while holding the strings behind her neck with his other hand. "I don't know how you girls do this."

"Oh the top? It takes practice. I can let you practice all you want if you want me to," she said sweetly, rocking her hips to grind her pussy against his bare shaft.

"Uh sure," he said again, bringing his other hand up to tie the string now that he had the triangles of cloth in place. It took him at least a full minute with shaking hands to tie the string and bring his hands down.

"Awwww. I guess you have to put the bottoms on me now. Give me a second and I'll move for you."

"No hurry," Jase groaned slightly.

Tina flashed me a devious little smile as she rocked her hips rubbing her pussy up his cock until his head disappeared between her lips. After a few rocks on his shaft she lifted herself up and moved to her knees, one on each side of his hips, her pussy staring him in the face. "You know, your mother said you were a grown man and able to look at a naked woman if you wanted to, but she didn't want me to take advantage of you, so I can't do what I'd like to right now, which is to reach down to that hard cock and just sit right down on it. Too bad Linda is sitting right over there or I might be tempted to try it anyway. But since she is, I'll just let you put my bikini back on me....but maybe another time I'll let you take them back off."

"Oh damn," Jase muttered as he stared at her pussy. His hands were actually shaking slightly as he reached out and tried to fit the tiny piece of cloth over her wet pussy. It took several tries of his hand sliding between her legs before he managed to tie the first string around her thigh. He slid his hand between her legs again to try and situate the material, his hand captured by hers and pulled tightly to her wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmm you know, women like to have their pussies played with too," she cooed softly before letting go of his hand with a giggle. "Scottie knows how to play with a pussy, don't you Scottie?"

"Uh huh," I answered quietly, starting to feel a bit bad at how embarrassed Jase seemed to be. I know he's not a virgin, but I was beginning to wonder just how many of his "stories" were hot air.

"Mmmmm thank you kind sir!" Tina said sweetly when Jase had finally finished tying the strings. She stepped off of the chair and stood next to it, leaning down to give him a kiss on the cheek. "Maybe we can work out some time soon," she cooed softly before standing up. "See you Linda!" she called loudly before giving me a wink and heading off into the house.

"Damn," Jase said breathlessly. "That woman is one hot mama!"

"Yeah, she is that!" I agreed. "Good thing your mom was here or she would have been on you like white on rice."

"And she wasn't already?"

"Uh uh. Just trust me when I say she's a lot more woman than either of us are used to handling!"

"Yeah, that's for sure," Jase said, shaking his head and looking back to see if Mrs. Jepson was gone. "You know, I bet she's pretty wild in bed."

"She's pretty wild out of bed, that's for damn sure," I answered him with a chuckle, turning back to my book. I wondered if Mrs. K would be paying me a visit later tonight. I know I was horny as hell now.