My Best Friend's Mother

Story Info
James leaves clue to his lust in her panties.
2k words
4.27
218.5k
35
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was eighteen I met my best friend Sam; Sam would have all the kids he hung out with in school over to his house to play when the day was over. This is when I met the women of all my teenage fantasies, his mother Kate. One day he had me over and his mom was there. She was a very soft-spoken calm lady with fair skin, a large ass and thighs and big round breasts. She also had long brown hair, which I now like very much. Kate and I would talk for hours at the kitchen table about school, music and movies. We always got along and she talked to me like an adult.

She would always walk around in the towel she used to dry herself off with when she got out of the shower. This turned me on so much. One time she didn't no I was behind her and she bent over, the towel was always too short and when she bent over her entire ass was in my view. I saw her big hair covered pussy and her hairy asshole. I got this huge hard on, then dipped around the corner before she noticed me. I especially loved when I would come over at night time and she was ready for bed. She would be sitting on the couch in a t shirt and panties. I would always try to see if I could get a glimpse of her pussy hair, creeping through the side of her panty crouch. Once in a while I did. Every day after school and every night before I fell asleep I would masturbate. After awhile I ran out of things to think about while stroking my little prick, So suddenly Kate popped into my head. I would think of all the times I saw Kate in her towel, and how I saw her pussy those few times. That always got me off, right away.

One day I was over Sam's house and I got horny just being in the house with her So hiding my rock hard boner I went to the bathroom, locked the door and dropped my pants. Right as I sat down on the toilet I started to jack off. Hoping she would walk in and help stroke my dick. As I was masturbating something caught my eye. In the magazine rack next to me was a pair of her dirty panties. I picked them up and opened the large pair under wear. On the crouch of the panties was a small brown stain, I knew what that was, along with a creamy whit substance I thought to be dried pussy juice. I brought them to my noise and inhaled deeply, smelling the crouch of her panties.

They smelled so ripe with ass it made me so horny that I could stop myself from tasting them. I held them up and put them on my face, covering my face with the dirty crouch, So that I could suck and smell them while I beat my cock. Just as I was about to blow my load I dropped them to my hand. So holding them in my left hand I beat off with my right hand. I continued to stroke off right into them, painting the crouch with my cum. I rubbed it in and placed them back in the magazine rack. They were so stained, as it was I didn't think she would notice.

When I left the bathroom there she was standing in the doorway to the kitchen. " Are you ok James, your were in there for a while."

"Yeah I'm fine just a bit of a stomach ache from lunch." Ok she said Sam and his father are going to the store to get some groceries, would you like to stay for dinner."

"Sure I said that would be great."

"Ok, well you could watch t v until they get back." So Headed for the living room and sat down, Just than she went into the bathroom and I heard her gasp and say, "oh my."


I got up and headed to her, She was standing the bathroom holding her panties. She looked up and said "You must of had a good time in here, didn't you." She didn't look mad but kind of turned on. "yeah I guess I did Kate are you mad at me."

"No James I'm not mad just sad that I couldn't watch you jerk off into my dirty panties."

I was shocked and so was my cock as it started to quickly harden in my pants. "Would you like to show me how you did it James, I would love to watch you, maybe you could use the panties I have on." Just then she lifted the soiled panties in her hand up to her lips, she licked the stain I made, tasting my almost dry cum. "Umm tastes sweet and salty, but I'd love to taste it right from the source, what do you think James could I?"

"Oh yes Kate, please, I've fantasized about this since I met you."

"Than I shut the door and open up your pants, Let me see that hard dick you have there." So I shut and locked the door and turned around just than Kate was pulling her pants down, exposing her large hips. She stepped out of her pants and walked to me grabbing me by the waste and pulling me so close to her that I could feel her breath on my face.

"Would you like to kiss me James?" She said as she licked my lips and inched her tongue into my mouth. I sucked her sweet tongue and rubbed her body, touched the swell of her back than moving down to her plump ass. Her round ass was so soft and warm.

I felt her large tits pressing on my chest. " Do you like my fat ass James would you like to smell my asshole and taste it, like you tasted my dirty panties Put your finger in it baby put your finger in my asshole." So I reached between her cheeks and found that warm tight hole and shoved my middle finger inside. "Oh yes James Shove it all the way in." I pulled out my finger and began to suck on it tasting her lovely ass juice. Just then she pushed me to my knees and turned so than her ass was in my face.


Pull my panties down. I reached up and started to pull them off slowly, little by little exposing her ass crack. Finally I got them to the top of her calf and stretched them open so she could step out of them. She smacked her ass and grabbed her ass cheeks spreading them apart, showing me her asshole that was covered with a thick mass of hair.

" Do you like it James? Do you like my dirty, hairy hole."

"Oh yes Kate" As I leaned in to take a whiff. "Lick me James, clean my dirty hole" She said as she grabbed me by the hair forcing my face into her ass crack. "Oh yes baby Oh yes taste me baby Oh stick your tongue inside my shit hole, Oh yes. Fuck me in the ass with your tongue." I was sliding my tongue as far as could inside her hot ass hole as I could. She bent over farther pushing her plump hair covered cunt into view.

"Lick my pussy, spread it open and put your tongue in my cunt hole" This I did right away sliding in side her with ease as her pussy was totally saturated with her pre-cum. " Oh James suck it out of me, suck my cum into your mouth baby taste me." Sit down on the toilet Kate so I could get a better angle."

She sat down on the edge of the toilet, leaning back and spreading her legs. Her pussy was so beautiful, her pubic hair was covering her entire pelvis, and a portion of her bikini line on her upper thighs and covered all the way down, hanging below her ass hole by about two inches.

"Come here and suck my cum out of cunt hole, I'm gonna squirt it in your mouth." Kneeling in front of her I buried my face between her legs, sucking and licking her jungle like pussy. I found her clit and she started to shake so I keep on licking and sucking on it."Oooh James, Oh baby suck it don't stop suck it oh yes here I go baby, here it is I'm gonna squirt Oh Oh Oh ."

With the last Oh she starting shaking and shimming holding my head in place while a huge gush of cum and piss shot all over my face and into my mouth. "Oh James Oh baby that was the biggest one yet, Oh, do you like the way I taste?"

"Yes Kate I love the way your cunt tastes."

"Oh baby now it's your turn to squirt, I want it right in my mouth."

She got up still shaking and told me to sit on the bowl. I took of my pants and boxers in one shot, than I sat down. She kneeled in front of me and and rubbed my legs up to my crouch. She ran her finger through my pubic and grabbed the base of my cocked squeezing it a little to milk the pre-cum that had been flowing from Jump Street. She moved her lips to the tip of my cock and smeared it all over her lips. Her tongue came out and licked it all up.

" Oh baby" she said, " It's so much better when it's warm." She grabbed the panties from off the floor and wiped her her ass hole first than rubbed them all over her pussy. She turned them inside out and told me to put them on. I started to put them around one foot and she said "no put them on your head so you could taste and smell me while I jerk and suck this cock."

I put the crouch to my face and pulled them over my head placing them nicely so the gusset was covering my nose and mouth. She started to jerk me off hitting her lips and tongue with every stroke. I just sat there enjoying the taste of her ass and cunt through her panties and the feel of her beating off my cock. " Oh baby I want you to shoot it in my mouth."

Just than she picked up the pace, stroking me faster and faster. " Oh Kate yes baby Oh yes, " I said from my panty covered mouth. "Do you want my cum Kate do you want to taste it baby."

" Oh yes I do I want it so bad, In my mouth please give it to me please" Just as my thighs and balls tensed up ready to shoot a massive load she dove onto my cock taking it and the way to my balls. Her nose was buried in my pubic hair put my hand on the back of her head and held her down on my cock.

She made this incredible sucking sound "Umm Umm" was all I heard as shot after shot of cum went down her throat. When the cum subsided She slowly pulled my cock from her throat, swallowed the last drippings and smiled at me.

"We better get cleaned up before the boys get back with dinner, although I'm pretty full right now as it is. She chuckled a bit and hugged me. She whispered in my ear, "I can't wait until next time James." Me either Kate me either." We kissed and cleaned up the bathroom. I went to sit down and watch t v and she finished starting the laundry.

I had a tough time looking Sam and his father in the face but I pulled it off and so did Kate.