My Best Friend's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers

"Here, help me take these off," she now said as she lay back on the couch, lifting her ass as she undid her belt, unzipping the skirt she'd been wearing.

I couldn't believe this was happening, mainly because it was happening so fast. What had been only a moment ago, some form of punishment, near torture, was suddenly turning into my wildest dreams! I pulled down on Bev's skirt, it came away in my hands, leaving her there with nothing more than a very tight pair of light blue satin panties on. And noticeably so, I could see a small dark coloration staining the crotch as I looked back towards her.

"Lick me," she now said.

Once again I was dumbfounded. I'd certainly heard about it, seen it...but never done it myself. And of course, she still had her panties on. However...as horny as I now was, and not about to pass up on whatever the hell it was that was taking place here, I reached up preparing to yank down her panties as well. She stopped me however, grabbing my hands.

"Through my panties," she told me. "Go on, if you're going to be a dirty boy, then you must act like one. Now do it! Lick me, lick my pussy...just like it is!"

I leaned forward, not sure of what to make of this, let alone expect. I'd heard the stories, good and bad. If this was indeed to be a punishment of some sort, best that I get on with it, and get it over with. I closed my eyes, even holding my breath a little as I tentatively stuck out my tongue, stabbing her between the legs with it.

"I said lick it, not tongue fuck it! Now do what I said...suck it."

"You said lick it."

"Now I'm saying suck it!" She said, though I heard what I felt was a nervous, excited quiver in her tone of voice. Was she in fact getting aroused? But I now did as she'd asked, sucking in that spot, drawing her panties into my mouth as I did, tasting her.

I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven.

I sucked harder, as though trying to suck off her panties into my mouth, let alone the pussy beneath it. She groaned, reached out grabbing the back of my head and pressed me further, harder against herself, even moving a little now. I felt her ass lift up off the couch, when she did, I slid my hands beneath it, now supporting her, cupping...oh fuck, cupping, my best friend's mothers ass in my hands!

"Now...take them off, but not with your hands," she groaned deeply, still humping herself against my face, making it difficult to comply with her wish. Eventually I managed it however, peeling her slick sopping wet panties down her legs where she finally helped me by kicking them off. What I saw then startled me a little, looking directly down at her pussy now. She giggled. "Like it?"

She had completely shaved it, her lips puffy and swollen at the moment, her inner labia glistening with the wetness of her arousal. She bent both legs at the knee, opening herself wide, her hard clit likewise glistening, pulsating as she reached down. I knelt there in front of her mesmerized. Bev pulled her lips apart even more, her clit extending like a tiny hard cock, the succulent darkness of her opening beckoning to me just below that.

"Oh fuck...yes!" I moaned in response and then leaned forward once again, this time my tongue coming into direct contact with her clit as she held herself open for me. I tickled it, speared it, lapped at it...and eventually drew it between my lips sucking it. Bev groaned, her body shaking, shuddering as I continued to assault her cunt, my hands now coming up to capture each one of her beautiful breasts.

"Oh yeah baby...yeah. Pull on them for me, pinch my nipples Robbie, pinch them! Squeeze them, and fucking suck my cunt!"

In all the years I had known her, never once had I ever heard her speak this way. Aside from the occasional everyday cuss words, hearing her spat words like fuck, cunt, prick, cock, pussy...just weren't part of her vocabulary, until now. Bev had never really dressed provocatively either. The smoldering, sensual, sexy exotic woman hidden beneath obviously always there as I was finding out. But she had been a chameleon in disguise, only now revealing her true sensual nature as she so openly, so wantonly showed her true self to me.

"Give me your prick!" She finally demanded. I froze momentarily, I was still a virgin, was this in fact then my moment?

She sensed my hesitation, my sudden war of will, nerve and uncertainty. She softened her tone, her mood almost immediately.

"You're still a virgin aren't you?"

I merely nodded my head.

"Don't worry, you don't have to. We don't have to go that far," she told me. "Save it for...your girlfriend, or even your own wife."

"I don't have a girlfriend, and I don't want to," I said just as quickly. "I do...want to fuck you," I then spoke letting her know, hear...the desire, need and lustiness in my tone of voice. I wanted to go back to that level we'd been on moments ago, hearing her speak, the vile obscene, sweet sounding words once again pouring from her mouth. That hot sensual naked body beneath me, breasts hard tipped, nipples firm fat and erect. Oh yeah, more than anything, I wanted nasty!

"You're sure?"

"I've never been more sure of anything before in my entire life," I answered back. "I so want to fuck you! I want to stick my hard cock deep inside that sweet wet cunt and fuck you until I explode...until you do."

She laughed at that, though not laughing at me, taking delight in my somewhat nervous effort to escalate this back to that pure unadulterated level of intensity and excitement we'd once already reached.

"So you want to fuck this cunt huh? Slide that hot hard prick inside this wet slick pussy?"

"Yes! Fuck yes!" I said inching up, my prick tip literally resting, knocking at the door as she now took it, holding it in her hand and began rubbing it directly against her likewise swollen clit.

"Not yet..." she said surprising me as I was sure she was about to take it and shove it inside herself. "We have plenty of time for that," she smiled knowingly. "Your first time should be even more memorable than this." She saw my look of disappointment, once again grinning at me. "Don't worry...we will, later...later on tonight. After we've thrilled, pleasured and drove one another nuts. We will...but later, upstairs in my bed."

I wondered then what would happen now, was she actually considering ending this for now at least? But she answered my unasked question almost immediately, beginning to stroke and fondle my cock ever so slowly...so wonderfully, so pleasurably.

"Cum on my tits, let me see and feel you squirting all over my tits!"

She knew better than I. If I had fucked her then, I'd have been inside her for all of two seconds before busting a nut, as I later would anyway. But I was experiencing firsts here, time to slow down, savor the joy of each one as it came my way. This was after all the first time anyone else besides myself had touched my cock, fondled or played with it. The first time I had been given the freedom to mold a woman's breasts within my hands without a layer of clothing covering them. The first time I had tasted a woman's essence, licked and sucked my first cunt, fingered and enjoyed the depths of her warmth, her wetness. I was like a kid at Disneyland with a day pass to enjoy all the rides, and I was trying to ride them all at once in my excitement.

She pulled me up towards her, my cock still in her hand as she rubbed the tip back and forth across her extended nipples, teasing herself...and me.

"Splash them baby," she cooed. "Squirt all over my tits, my boobs...my breasts. Squirt them, spurt them, fucking drench them!" She continued urging me, now slapping my prick against herself, jerking and working it as she did. I felt the churning deep within my balls, the inevitable explosion of ecstasy already beginning to race up my shaft. With her other hand she now cupped my tight hard balls, kneading them, massaging them as I suddenly seized up. I felt the release, unlike any I had ever felt before. I looked down, everything suddenly happening in slow motion.

"Oh my god!" I screamed out at the top of my lungs, the simultaneous expulsion of a thick long ropey streamer of cum hitting her squarely between her breasts. The force of which seemed to ricochet, the splatter of spunk racing off in every direction at once, hitting her chin, parts of her face, neck and once again her breasts as she now moved my prick, still squirting, spurting back and forth against herself. She was laughing, pleasurably, joyfully, as I now was, still launching streamer after streamer of my hot sticky cream against her as we did that.

I collapsed, falling back not wanting to crush her with my weight, my head spinning, my breath coming hard in gasps as I made some feeble attempt in controlling it.

We lay for several moments like that, neither one of us moving, and then she did. I felt her moving forward again, her hand once again surrounding my cock, though it had grown flaccid, considerably. I felt the softness of her lips surrounding it, taking it in. Softly...ever so softly she sucked, licked...teasing it.

In all the years I'd been jerking off, I had never once achieved a second hard-on in so short a time. And though the sweetness of her mouth still tingled the supersensitive head of my shaft, I soon felt that tingle turning from one of pleasured annoyance, into one of unbelievable sensuality. Once again my prick began to grow, slowly...surely...but undeniably aroused once more.

Yet another first.

** The fact that she had gotten me so hard again in such a short period of time was amazing. I couldn't help wondering as she did, as she used that magic mouth of hers on me, why on earth Danny's father had ever left her for a younger woman. The logic of that escaped me as talented as she was, and as totally uninhibited as she seemed to be. Maybe it hadn't always been that way with her...with them. But the way she lay there so exquisitely torturing my cock was the most amazing sensation I had ever experienced.

Once again fully hard, stiff and aching for release all over again, Bev rolled off the couch and stood.

"Stand up," she told me. I did, hard not to as she kept her hand on my shaft pulling me along with her.

Once again she knelt in front of me, her mouth quickly and swiftly gathering in my shaft, sucking it again, only this time all but swallowing the entire length of me. I knew from seeing others...especially in watching porn, I didn't have a monster dick. Certainly nothing to be ashamed of, which I wasn't...especially when it was as damn fucking hard as it was now. But it was still a bit of a surprise to see Bev literally swallow me whole, her mouth eventually reaching the base of my shaft where she actually licked me tickling me with her tongue, and yet still sucking, my entire cock having disappeared down her throat.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed reaching down, holding her head, tossing my own back in wild abandonment as she slowly pulled back and then down again gobbling me up. I then felt her tongue spearing, and fucking the tiny eye-slit in my cock-head, squeezing it as a fat droplet of pre-cum oozed out. She snatched it up, showing me her tongue, wet and slippery, her mouth once again reclaiming my prick where she then performed her sword-swallowing act all over again.

It took a bit longer this time, but once again I felt my legs suddenly weaken at the knees, my balls again growing tight, the amazement that I would soon be climaxing yet again as she continued to pleasure me with her mouth was truly beyond belief.

"Let me know when," she informed me slathering the head of my dick with her lips, making hot sexy popping sounds as she drew it in tight, releasing, and then gathering it again. She was driving me insane with the pure intensity of her doing that.

"Almost there now," I warned her, knowing why. I had had various discussions with my friends, one of which seemed to always circle around this very subject. Girls really didn't like guy's cumming in their mouths. I guess in retrospect, I could understand why. As copious as my last climax had been, had poor Bev been the brunt of the force of that, she'd have surely suffocated, and gagged horribly while trying to do so. In addition, from what the guys had told me a few of their own girlfriends had shared with one another...it was the "worst thing ever!" so I totally understood Bev's wanting me to tell her before I came.

"Whenever you're ready...just tell me," she stated obviously waiting and prepared.

"Now!" I half shouted letting her know as the boiling cauldron in my balls suddenly let go. Once again I felt the race of semen traveling up my shaft. As it did, Bev removed me from her mouth, simultaneously grabbing the coffee cup off the table, which had been sitting next to us. It was empty, though the thought and realization of that had caught me off guard, confusing me. She had stood, holding it, directing my now pulsating ejaculating prick into it. Together we stood there, watching her milk my prick, one streamer after another of my cream spurting into the empty cup. There wasn't nearly as much as there had been the first time, but even then it would have gagged her if she'd tried to swallow it all. It was an odd thing to do as well, odd...but horny, nasty as hell as she giggled playfully, still pulling, still yanking, and me...still coming until the very last precious drop had dribbled into the cup. She set it back down on the table.

"Ok, get dressed," she said simply. "Go home...shower, get cleaned up, and then come back around nine, after its dark. I'll leave the sliding glass doors open for you. Come upstairs to my bedroom then."

We both hurriedly dressed, and then Bev gathered up the cups, including the one I'd just came in, along with the plate of unfinished cookies, once again leading me back into the kitchen. I stood near the doorway preparing to leave, looking back towards her. She picked up the cup, held it up towards her mouth, and then drank it.

"Fuck me!" I exclaimed watching her as she even turned that kinky weird moment into one of the most erotic I had ever imagined.

"I will later...after dark. Now go...go home and rest, get cleaned up, and think about what I'm going to do to you later...what you're going to do to me."

"But..."

"But what?"

"You didn't..."

She laughed. "Oh yes I did, several times. Lots and lots of really nice small ones," she said comforting me some. "But I like saving the best one for last...which you'll see tonight," she assured me. "Now...go home Robbie, try and relax, stay excited yes...but gather your strength, because you're going to need it!"

**

I took the longest shower of my life, hard as a rock, just thinking about her while I did. And I still had well over three hours yet before darkness came, before I was to return to her bedroom, her arms, and that luscious cunt of hers.

I would soon give her my virginity, though more like her taking it, or a combination of both. I was excited beyond reason, and yet nervous. I was obviously inexperienced. Already I had shown her that, but she had taught me much in the process, shown me what even I didn't know I was capable of. I replayed over and over inside my mind, everything that had happened, all that we'd done over and over again until I felt my cock leaking, tempted to stroke it, pull on it and make myself come again. But I refrained, soon after stepping out, dressing and then pacing aimlessly back in forth inside my bedroom, watching the clock slowly tick away.

I sat near the window finally watching the sunset. It was eight forty-five, and I couldn't stand waiting much longer. When the last rays finally disappeared over the horizon, I stood and made my way back down the stairs, stopping briefly to inform my parents I was going out, would be home late (if at all) and then stepped outside. I actually drove my car around the block, pulled it into the service alley back behind the properties and parked it where I'd seen Danny so often park his own car before. I entered in through the gate, noticing as I did so, most if not all of the lights in the house were off. Only a small very dim lamp glowing inside the den leading me towards it and the sliding glass doors that I knew had been left unlocked, open for me. I stood there at the doorway, once again glancing at my watch. It was eight fifty-five. "Close enough!" I told myself, and then slid the doors open stepping inside.

All was quiet, not a single sound could be heard. I thought briefly about calling out as I made my way through the room towards the front of the house towards the stairs. I stopped, smiling as I reached them. Each step held a soft glowing candle, a runway of light leading up towards the bedroom. There were no other lights on in the house, nor any upstairs that I could see, save for these on the steps, and then several more actually on the landing, the floor...a small trail going down the hallway and then turning directly into the open doorway of what I knew to be Bev's master bedroom.

I walked into her room expecting to find her laying there in her bed waiting for me. She wasn't. Perhaps in the adjoining bath? I wondered looking towards it, the door closed, though no light came out from beneath it either however. I stepped in further calling out to her softly.

"Bev?"

I felt her presence behind me. She'd been hiding behind the door. Ahead of me, the room was filled with two dozen or more candles, a floral scent filling the air, giving it an erotic, exotic feel to both. The lights quickly winked out however as she slipped something over my eyes covering them. It was soft, silky...sensual.

"Hold still," she purred. "And no peeking." She tied whatever it was around my eyes, ensuring it was secure and that I was now blinded to everything about me. Interestingly enough however, I could feel the warmth of the candles burning in the room, and even the smell of them seemed intensified now as she took my hand and soon led me over the few steps to where I knew it would take before reaching the bed. She began undressing me, slowly...teasingly, taking her time. I felt her hands rake my gradually exposed skin. Her lips often leaving a trail of light butterfly kisses across my flesh, wherever she removed something, she kissed, touched and continued to tease, all the while remaining silent as she did that, leaving me quivering where I stood.

Finally I was naked...my cock which I knew full well, stood stiff, straight and aching. Though this she hadn't touched, not one morsel of relief whatsoever as it throbbed almost painfully.

I felt her push and guide me towards the bed. I fell back, at first sitting down, but then she lightly pushed me again. "Move up, in the middle," she suggested. I did so by feel...felt her climb onto it with me, hovering near, not yet touching, obviously looking. I felt my cock throb again of its own accord. That made her laugh, giggling with her own excitement.

"Anxious are we?"

"You have no idea," I told her.

"You get any rest?"

"A little," I lied.

"Liar," she laughed. I laughed with her, throbbing again. She moved up towards me, I felt her hand now taking mine in hers lifting it up and over my head towards the headboard. As she did that, I then felt another soft silk like scarf being wrapped about my wrist. In moments she'd secured it, and began doing the same thing to the other.

"Fuck," I moaned softly, feeling the softness of her body as it periodically moved against mine, caressing it in ways that I hadn't thought of.

"Be patient," she told me. "This first parts more for me than for you, though I'm sure you'll love it every bit as much as I will," she assured me.

After she'd secured me, hands tied though my feet remaining free, I felt her slowly slither up my torso. I felt the soft caress of her breasts as they touched my toes, and then upwards along my leg, moments later just brushing against my groin, not yet my prick, though my balls seemed to sparkle with electricity as they were touched. She then moved downwards again, down the opposite leg, again to my toes, and now back again. She next moved upwards, still not allowing my prick to feel much of anything except its throbbing pulse. Her breasts now digging a trench up my belly, across my chest, finally reaching my head where she fed me one of them briefly to suck on. Like a starving babe, I accepted her nipple, her breast mashed forcefully against my mouth though she soon removed it. I then felt it as she fed me the other one, where I again paid homage to it, enjoying the feel of its firmness, hardness, even seeing it in my mind's eye as I did so. After what seemed like an eternity of her switching back and forth for a time, even once feeding me both nipples pressed together, which I likewise suckled as one, she then moved up once again. This time I sensed more than felt her as she hovered above me, slowly...gingerly lowering herself down. I could smell her before I touched her, or rather before she touched me. And even then...fleetingly. I struggled, lurching up, but she was quicker...dancing away before I could.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,475 Followers