My Best Friend's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,401 Followers

"Lie still. Let me...do all the work."

Somehow I knew...without knowing. Bev hovered above me, her cunt only fractions of an inch above my mouth. Like I said, I could smell her intoxicating aroma, her heat hovering just there...inches away.

"Open your mouth."

I did, not knowing what to expect, even how I was supposed to hold it open for her as I did so. I then I felt it, a small drip...another. It was sweet, musky, tangy all at once. I savored it, now licking my lips.

"You like?"

"Yes," I groaned audibly...deeply. I then felt what felt like a tickle, a tickle of flesh, ever so light, but I knew immediately what it was. She pressed a bit further, now the fullness of her lips kissing mine, her once again swollen, puffy, wet saucy lips as they smeared themselves directly. I flicked with my tongue, just spearing her depths. She sighed pleasurably, though moving herself down over me. I felt her pussy mash against my chin, and then work itself up again, passing over my lips and tongue as I desperately reached out trying to seize her. She continued the movement however, passing me by. My nose now coming into direct contact with her, she fucked it. Literally fucked it! Sat there on my face, my nose buried inside that sweet smelling, sweet tasting opening of hers as she mashed herself against my face. I was past insane with lust and desire as she finally moved downwards again, this time allowing me to find her.

I sucked, licked and tickled her cunt. I found her sweet tender clitoris, gathered it between my lips chewing it delicately.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby...that's it. Lick my pussy!" She moaned.

I wanted to crawl up inside her with my face, struggling against the bindings that held me. I continued to lap furiously at her swollen hot cunt, punching her clit like a tiny sparing bag, flicking it back and forth, then sucking it briefly again until she lifted up, forcing me away. Once again I felt the pleasure of her breasts as she slid back down my body. A body now in flame, every nerve ending of my entire being alert, awake...sensitized.

I now felt those heavenly breasts of hers as she gathered up my prick in a soft sweet titty sandwich. I heard her spit, and then spit again. The lubrication of her saliva more than enough, mixed with my own drooling prick, creating a slick slippery passage in which she stroked my cock, using nothing more than the soft pliable flesh of her breasts.

Just when I thought I couldn't endure any more of this heavenly torture, she moved down even more. At once, I now felt her lips and mouth again, taking me in, not fully...not as she'd done, just that damnable way of torturing...teasing me with. She chewed me, licked me..."pop" sucked the head of my dick, creating the most erotic, decadent sounds I had ever heard. She spit on my cock, covering it in her saliva, stroked it, spit on it...sucked it again. Over and over until I was thrashing back and forth, side to side, pulling and tugging against my restraints, no longer content or even happy to be held this way.

"Please!" I begged openly. "For gods sakes...please!"

All she did was laugh...almost evilly. "You trust me?" she asked, and then slowly ran her tongue up one side and down the other along my shaft, asking me again. "Do you?"

I had no reason not to...if anything, it would have been me where the question of trust might have been in doubt. "Yes...yes, of course I do," I basically whimpered still straining against my bonds.

She spit again. But this time after she did I felt a sensation, a tickling I had never felt before. And I froze. Certainly that had been an accident, and inadvertent touch perhaps. But no. I felt her probe, felt her finger push.

"Bev! No! Fuck! You can't!"

"Too late sweetie, I already did," she said worming her finger inside me now. I tried scrambling back, lifting up, but she grabbed my prick in her hand, like holding onto a lever, pulling me back. "Relax," she purred. "I told you...this one's for me."

Once again I felt her finger slide in, and then out. Simultaneously her other hand slowly milking my cock, working it up and down in conjunction with the movement of her fucking finger.

"God baby...your balls are so tight already. I almost wish I was fucking you now...but you need to let go of this one, intensely, and soon too. After that...after that I'll fuck you, and you'll fuck me. You'll feel how it feels to finally slide this nice hard prick of yours into a woman's cunt. To know what it's like as I clench my cunt around your shaft, gripping it, fucking it with my pussy as you thrust deeply in and out of me."

I was already gone...far gone. Her words sounding more like a dream than reality, a whisper on air reaching my ears, a breath of lust now bathing my cock as she took it inside her mouth once again, sucking it firmly. Her fingertip seeking, finding, and then caressing...and then white-hot molten lava suddenly bursting forth without my even sensing that it had.

"Oh...my...god!" I screamed out at the top of my lungs...and then held a single breath for what felt like an eternity.

**

I honestly don't recall her releasing my hands. Only when she finally pulled the blindfold away from my eyes did I suddenly realize I was no long bound. Almost immediately I rolled over, pinning her to the bed, kissing her fiercely. In doing so...I realized as did we both, this was our first kiss, our first real passionate kiss. Our tongues fenced and danced with one another repeatedly. I sucked her upper lip, she in turn then sucking mine, more tongues lapping away at one another as my hands now joined the dance, finding her breasts, tweaking her tender hard stiff nipples.

"Roll over," she breathed.

"What?"

"Roll over, onto your tummy, now it's my turn."

As stupid as this may sound, I double checked now that I could see, making sure she wasn't wearing some sort of strap-on or something. I was a virgin there too...well, in a way anyway, now that she had actually finger-fucked my ass.

"I'm going to fuck you, my way," she informed me. "Time for another couple of little ones...something to tide me over, work me up...juice me," she teased giggling. I had no clue of course, but did as she asked. Once again I felt her slide up and over me, now laying atop me, the press of her breasts digging sensually into my back. I had no idea that there were so many nerve endings there too, or that I could feel those delightful nipples of hers burrowing into me the way that they were.

And then she pushed herself, sliding against me, gyrating and sliding. Her cunt firmly mashed against my ass, I could feel her wetness leaving its mark. Felt the slick trail of her cunt as she slid up towards the small of my back, and then down again. Once again pressing, humping...grinding. She began to pant, now thrusting as though she did have a cock, as though she was using it to fuck me with as she fucked herself, her clit no doubt rubbing within the crack of my ass as she drove into me from behind, crying out her joy moments later.

"That's one," she sighed pleasurably. And then began doing it all over again.

**

By the time she had finished giving herself a second sweet little climax, she was ready. But then again, so was I.

"Are you ready for this? Are you sure?"

I'd never been more sure about anything before in my life...especially now, especially with her, and I told her so.

"I'll be gentle," she chuckled making me laugh, easing my nervousness and apprehension just a little. She then moved up straddling my torso, not as yet taking me, though certainly placing herself, resting against me. "How's that feel?"

"Heavenly," I answered back. Once again she laughed.

"You're not in heaven yet, not even through the pearly gates...yet, though you soon will be."

Pearly gates was right, slick wet, slippery pearly pettled gates. Once again she moved up, sliding against me. I felt my prick slip in between her lips, brushing against her clit as she slid up and down, once again teasing me with her slick cunt. Hearing the squishy sounds as she did that, cream turning to froth, bathing me in that hot essence as she mouthed my cock with her pussy, not as yet cunting it.

"You tell me when," she said simply. "And then just relax, once again let me fuck you for a moment...until you want to try fucking me."

"OK," I said feeling like my entire body was wired, every nerve ending I possessed ready to short circuit at a moment's notice here. And then..."I'm ready."

She had moved up, just as she'd been doing, allowing the lips of her pussy to kiss and suck at me. But as she began moving down again, this time I felt a slight difference, the angle of her positioning perhaps. I felt the head of my dick suddenly surrounded, she held still though only for a moment. "Feel that?"

I couldn't answer. One word and I'd have lost it. After all this...I would have fucking lost it.

"How about that?" She slid down a bit more, heat surrounding my cock in a way it never had before. I wanted to tell her to shut up, to quit talking, her words masturbating my cock almost as much as her hand and mouth had...and now, her cunt.

She moved up now instead, nearly uncunting me. I moaned, not in pleasure as much in frustration, though she fooled me again, driving back, impaling herself fully. I felt the entire length of my shaft spearing into her, spearing into her depths, the spongy soft, dripping hot fuck tunnel having just stolen...gladly and welcomely stolen my virginity.

"Ok baby...go ahead. Fuck me...see how it feels to finally fuck a woman."

Balls deep already, I pulled back, almost all the way out, and then slid into her again where she met me, thrusting downwards in greeting, meeting me more than half way, all the way...once again balls deep, flesh smacking flesh as I hilted her.

"Yes! Again!" She wailed. I slid out, and in...out, and in..."

"Fuck!" I cried out, "No! No! No!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She answered back. "Give it to me Robbie! Give it to me...spurt baby spurt, let go...feel it, feel it...FEEL IT!"

I was feeling it indeed. I was feeling the intensity of my first ever orgasm blowing off inside a woman's cunt. The ecstasy and pleasure I now felt far surpassing anything I had ever known before. I could feel my cock lurching inside her, could almost see the spray of semen bathing the inside of her walls. The slickness of her cunt as she now rode me, pumping it out of me herself, something I was no longer coherent enough to do, simply overwhelmed me to the point that I lost track of myself and almost where I was.

I wanted to cry, laugh...both as I drew her close holding her against me. And said instead, "I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what? For coming so soon? For enjoying without being able to do anything about it, your first ever coital orgasm? Don't be absurd! That's the way the first one should be!" She informed me. "And keep in mind baby...it only gets better each time after that."

**

She was right. After we had both taken a breather, and actually relaxed a little, sipping some wine, calming down a bit, I was surprised when all she had to do was crawl back up into the bed, laying on her back, and spread her legs again. Like a draw bridge coming up...I rose to proportionate heights and then walked over with a shit-eating grin on my face.

"Round two?" she chuckled.

"Oh hell yes...and then maybe round three even!" I boasted.

"Yes well...we'll see. But maybe...just maybe," she winked.

This time it was basically a traditional fuck. Me on top, her on the bottom...good old missionary. And maybe it was...basic in that sense. But it was my first time once again, experiencing that. And boy did I!

Maybe it was partially the fact that this time I felt fully in control. Certainly had a hell of a lot more stamina, and duration. But there was something to be said about being the one to do most if not all of the work (which up until now, I hadn't been...though perhaps with good reason). Plunging in and out, taking my time, changing up things a little here and there, fast slow, deep...shallow, just experimenting, learning my way around. Bev just laid back, enjoying it...even when it was obvious I didn't know what the hell I was really doing, she seemed to get a kick out of it, enjoying herself, and quite frequently finding a way to escalate it, make it feel even better.

It wasn't long before the sweat was pouring off both of us. I had even rolled her over, now coming up from behind her in yet another traditional way, fucking her doggy-style, which I honestly and freely admit, soon turned into one of my favorite positions, and hers.

How I managed it, I don't know. But she actually came, hard...though telling me just before she did...that when she did, there might be an unexpected surprise waiting for me...as she did.

She was certainly right about that. But as I'd come to learn, come to love and appreciate about her, was her not holding back. That taught me something almost immediately. Giving yourself rather than wanting...or just taking, was very often even more pleasurable, more loving...and even more fun, than the actual orgasm itself. Not to say I didn't enjoy them when I did. Hell...I most certainly did. But watching her, feeling her...and now seeing her actually climax the way that she could, brought far more joy and pleasure to me than I ever realized it ever would.

Even when she sort of warned me what might happen just before it did, I didn't fully understand it, nor comprehend it. But damn that was fucking hot! As slippery wet as she'd been as we'd fucked now previously, it was as though a dam had burst somewhere up inside her. I slid in and out of her with a rapidity I didn't know I even possessed, listening to her words, her panting, that hot crazy way she had of vocalizing herself using vulgarity, that when being used like that, the way she did, just seemed to heighten and intensify everything else.

"Fuck my pussy you bastard!" She had first said after I'd been really pummeling her pretty hard there for a bit...though obviously not quite hard enough. "Harder you prick!" She demanded, goading me perhaps, though if anything...it worked. Somehow, someway, I found the strength and determination to plow into her, almost hoping to ram myself out the end of her mouth in doing so.

"That's it you precious fucker! Fuck me...fuck me harder...harder damn it! Harder! Because baby...I'm going to squirt all over you when I come!"

I only had the vaguest idea of what she meant by that. Hell I had seen the creamy, frothy side of things, and I had loved seeing that, loved tasting it! But I had NO idea! I was surprisingly hovering on the edge again myself, though I didn't hold out much hope of having the same intense sort of an orgasm I'd already had twice now. Not to mention spurting much of anything except air perhaps even when I did. But low and behold...fuck almighty, when she came...she wasn't kidding one iota about doing that. Wow...

"Oh baby...feel me baby, feel me come all over you!" She suddenly cried out, and then seconds later...began doing just that. Shit. Damn. Fuck! That was hot!

Her pussy...her cunt, just seemed to explode, all at once, all over everywhere, everything, all at once. Suddenly, this wet juicy spray just sort of pushed its way out of her cunt, with my dick still inside her. It forced itself out and around her, this cascade of almost clear fluid just bathing the two of us...along with the bed. And then amazingly, I joined her again! No, I didn't gush out gallons this time, it just wasn't there. But even then I managed a couple of pretty good spurts, and then just a nice throbbing pulsating continuation of spastic dick-throbbing delight as I held still there inside of her. Still feeling this wonderful wet continuation of liquid delight making its way down and over my shaft as she poured out her pleasure against each of us.

"Holy fucking shit!" She finally said rolling away, well out of the wet spot...hell, lake she'd created, as she did that. "God babe...it's been a while since I've had one quite that hard...thanks to you anyway!"

I was grinning from ear to ear...though I was also done in, toast, wasted, out of it. Finished. Even when she took me into her hand again, and waggled it about, it was as limp as a wet noodle.

"Good...he's happy and satisfied, as am I," she said kissing me once again. "Now...be a good boy and go blow out all the candles, and then come back to bed and sleep with me," she stated.

Another first. I had never spent the entire night in bed with a woman before. Doing that when I came back to bed and found her nearly asleep already, was nearly as good as the sex had been.

Well...not quite really. But almost.

**

She was giving me head when I woke.

"Ah...finally, I was beginning to wonder. Thought I'd killed you there for a moment," she told me.

"What time is it anyway?" I asked. I had to be to work at nine.

"Seven thirty," she informed me. "Why?"

And then I told her I had to work, that I'd best get up...get moving, take a shower. The scent of raw hungry sex still lingering in the air.

"Not before you fuck me again," she informed me. "At least a quickie...but not here either."

"Not here?"

"No...elsewhere within the house. Something I've always wanted to do, but never did."

"Which is?"

"Fuck in every single room. Every one of them. And this is a big house. Think you can handle that?"

"Today? Every room?"

She burst out laughing. "No silly! Not all at once, but how about once a day...a different room, think you can manage that much at least?"

"How about...two rooms?" I suggested confidently.

"Let's just stick with one for now, see how it goes," she informed me. "But...we might as well start off with the bathroom, kill two birds with one stone so to speak. Get you ready for work, and cross one room off the list."

We fucked, washed...and fucked some more. Even mapping out the rest of the house as we did that. Twelve rooms, not including the two now we'd managed to cross off the list, with the den not really counting yet. Twelve rooms, seven days before Danny returned home. Yeah, we'd have to double up a few times if we were going to accomplish doing that. But I was certainly game, if she was.

Neither one of us spoke of Danny's return though it was on both of our minds. We'd both mentally decided to enjoy what precious time we had...for as long as it lasted. Seven days at least. Seven days where I would mark down permanently those moments in my mind, to be savored and remembered for ever afterwards. Maybe...no, most likely, things would have to come to a screeching halt here. But until then, I was going to enjoy this...and hopefully Bev would too, as much as we possibly could.

"When do you get off work?" She asked as we both dressed, me in preparation for heading off to work here soon.

"I'll get home around ten...ten thirty," I told her. She handed me a key. "Wake me up if I'm still sleeping," she stated. "In the mean time, I'll be thinking about which room we should cross of the list next."

**

All I could think about was the way that tight sweet wet pussy felt around my shaft. I think I spent most of the night at work trying to hide my erection in fact. And oddly enough...maybe there's some truth to the fact that after people have had sex, they seem to act or feel differently, even glow some or something. Needless to say, Darlene, a cute gal who I'd actually asked out once before, though I'd been turned down, seemed friendlier towards me for some reason. Even flirting a bit, which was a bit of a surprise. She'd never done that before. We'd even shared a coke together during a break, something else we'd never done. What felt weird to me...was any other time, I'd have been euphoric over her doing that. Now...I felt like I was almost cheating on Bev, just sitting here sharing a laugh...a coke, and really nothing else. I was anxious to get home...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,401 Followers