My Best Friend's Mother Ch 02

Story Info
James can't wait to get over there again.
2.5k words
4.33
124.3k
22
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner I headed home. When I got to my house I hurried past my mother who was watching her soap opera, and went straight to my basement bedroom. I sat in front of the computer in a very dazed state. All that I could think of was Kate’s mouth balls deep on my pulsating cock.

The scent of her panties lingered on my face and in my sinus cavity. A raging hard on was quickly with me. So I popped in one of my favorite porn movie and went at it. During my beat off session I thought how great it would be if I could get her to give a pair of her dirty filthy panties, so that I could smell her whenever I wanted to. This would have to be. I knew that after what happened earlier that it wouldn’t be a problem.

The next day was Saturday and I woke up with a massive stiff cock. Usually I would head to the bathroom to piss but I could wait to get this one out. After I rubbed my bad medicine out all over my room I picked up my cell phone and made the call.

“Hello James.” It was Kate in low toned sexy voice. “Uh, Hi Kate is Sam home.” “ Don’t Bullshit me James, I know you called for me, besides Sam isn’t here. He went to a football game in city with his Father,

Didn’t he tell you.”

Uh, No he didn’t. Is he gone all day. I said, With sort of a sly attitude. “ Why actually they probably won’t be back until late tonight. Why don’t you come by for a little while we could, you know.”

“Yes, I know what we could do, I’ll be right there.” I was like a little kid heading to Disney world. I got dressed as fast as possible and hit the road running full. I ran so hard that by the time I got to Sam’s driveway my heart was ready to beat out of my chest. I walked eagerly to the door, and just as I was about to knock on it Kate opened it up. There she was in a large T-shirt that hardly covered her ass.

“ Hi there James, took you long enough.” She said with a giggle.

“ I bolted here Kate, there was no way I was keeping you waiting.”

“ Come up stairs and take a load out, uh I mean, oh God you know what I meant.”

“I hope you had it right the first time.”

“ We’ll see.”

She turned around and led me up the front stairs. I paused a second and let her get a head start so that I could watch her lovely plump ass walk up the stairs. Just seeing her in the T-shirt turned me on but when I noticed that all she had on her lower half was the pair of panties I spunk into yesterday, sent my hormones through the roof. I could smell her crotch three feet away as I followed her staring at the panties creeping into her large ass canyon, and the thick black pubic hair creeping out the edges. When we got into the kitchen I closed the door and immediately walked to her, wrapping my arms around her thick waist and pulling her close to me, giving her passionate kisses all over her face and lips.

“ Oh Kate I couldn’t stop thinking of you last night.”

“ I couldn’t stop thinking of you,” she said. As she rubbed her hands all over my chest and stomach as she worked her way down to my crouch.

“ Oh I see that we are ready to get to business” she said as she stroked the length of my cock with her hand.

I wrapped my fingers in her long dark and forced her mouth open with my tongue. I jammed it so far down her throat I could taste what she had for breakfast. I pulled my face back a few inches from hers and said

“ I always thought that you were a kinky, horny, woman who probably loved to get dirty when you fucked around.”

“Oh yes I love getting dirty and talking like a filthy cum eating whore, but I always have to compose myself around my son, and most of all my husband. He really doesn’t like to get kinky, which is so boring for me. I like to get disgusting when I fuck. That’s where you Cum in!”

I loved hearing her say that cause I always fantasized her being dirty.

“So why don’t we get naked and nasty?”

“I’d love to but we’ve got too much clothing on”. She said.

“Could I use your bathroom Kate I’ve got to piss so bad”.

“Sure you know where it is”.

I headed to the toilet and she was right behind me. When I got to the bowl she bent over to drop her panties and when she stood up she took off her T-shirt. I then pulled out my prick and started to piss. When it hit the water she grabbed my shorts and pulled them down.

“Take these off James” she said.

“Ok Kate what ever you want.”

Just then her hand reached around and she replaced the hand holding my cock with her own.

“ I always want to hold my husband’s when he pisses but he won’t let me.”

“ You can do what ever you want to Kate, as far as I’m concerned, you’re the boss.”

Just then she brought her other hand up to my face and started rubbing the panties she had on all over my face. Putting them in my mouth, rubbing them on my nose.

“Smell me James, smell my dirty cunt and asshole, do you like that you dirty little boy, do you like my panties in your mouth?”

“You have no idea Kate, how much I love this.”

Just as I started to stop peeing she let go and let the last drops of urine flow onto her fingers. She lifts her hand to her mouth and started to suck the hot piss off her fingers.

“ I love hot piss in my mouth, James it’s so sweet and salty, almost like you’re cum shot.”

“How about you bend over and let me tastes that hot asshole of yours Kate, I’ve been thinking of it all night long,” I said as my cock stiffened fast.

“Follow me” she said as she pulled me by my cock into her bedroom. Once inside her room she climbed onto the bed on all fours and looked behind herself over her left shoulder and said “ come and get it James”

She moved forward on the bed giving me room to join her, then while on her knees with her plump ass in the air she laid her large chest on the bed and grabbed her hairy ass spread it open for me.

So with large amounts of pre-cum dripping from cum gum I started to rub her legs and inside her thighs,

Playing with the large amounts of hair on her crouch and growing up her ass crack.

Staring at her beautiful brown eye I noticed that it was rather dirty. I massaged her fat ass cheeks and moved my mouth closer to my prize. I stuck out my tongue and gave it a swift lick. I worked around the hairy out skirts of her ass hole then I focused my attention on the dirty grizzle ring that tasted so fucking good, as she cooed and moved her hips up and down.

“Yes James, plunge my asshole baby, clean it for me, clean my ass honey oh, I left it dirty after my morning dump just for you baby.”

She reached over her ass and drove her middle finger inside the dark cave and moved it around. When she pulled it out, it was clearly dirty and brown looking. She took her finger to her lips and sucked it into her mouth after rubbing the tip on her lips like it was lipstick.

“How does that ass taste Kate? Do you like you hole baby?”

“Umm yes I do James, I love the way my shit hole tastes, don’t you”

I answered by diving back into my cleaning job.

“Dry fuck my ass hole James! Get that cock tasting like my asshole for me.”

I kneeled behind her, rubbing my cock in her crack. Grinding her hole up and down the sides of my prick. It slid in nicely do to all the spit she had on it from my lick job. When she thought it was ready to go she swung her legs around and brought her face to my crouch. She smelt my cock from my balls to the helmet.

She then gave it a long lick from the bottom of my sack to the top and repeated this for a few seconds, before diving balls deep, down on my rock hard, throbbing, Cum gun.

I moaned and fought back from cumin. I reached over her to her hairy ass and rubbed her slimy hole, massaging it with two fingers.

“It’s nice and hard now baby,” she said slurping up her spit.

“ How about we slide this cock into my cunt”

She laid down and spread her legs wide, showing me her large, dark, and very hairy crouch. I reached out and touched her pussy. It was so wet that it made a squishing sound I when pushed down on her fluffy crouch.

She was so wet already and me being anxious I kneeled close to her and leaned my body on top of Herr’s.

She reached down and guided my Cock towards her love hole. I pushed it in slow enjoying the feeling of her hot, tight, vagina, grabbing me and sucking me inside her.

Once I was fully to depth I paused to enjoy where I was. Just then our eyes made contact and she asked me to do something that Almost made me nut right then and there.

“James, would you please spit in my mouth for me.” As she opened her mouth as far as she could.

“ Are you sure Kate”.

“Yes” she said, “ I want you to treat me like the slut I am, spit in my mouth and on my face, do it!”

“ Ok Kate” I replied. I got as much saliva gathered up on my tongue that I could, and spit directly into her mouth. She moaned and swallowed my spit.

“Um yes just like that, when ever were alone I want you to do that when ever you want to, it turns me on so much, I love swallowing spit and being spit on.”

“ Sure Kate” I said as I spit another large amount of loogie on her face and cheek.

“ Oh, I love it, I love being a horny slut whore, Fuck me James make me cum baby.” “ Oh I’m gonna squirt on your cock baby.”

As I pumped into her love madly, I looked down to watch my cock dive in and out of her. She started to tense up, and then her pussy started to squirt. At first I thought she was pissing, which would have been nice, but realized it was too thick and white to be piss. Jets off her cum shot from the sides of my dick, as I started slowing my strokes.

When her orgasm ended she pulled my cock from her pussy and slid her hand up and down the shaft a few times, and made a suggestion I thought she would make.

“ How about we put this is my ass.”

She let me go and reached below herself with both and slid two fingers from each hand inside her asshole. She relaxed her sphincter and started pulling open her hole.

When it was open about an inch she winked at me and I knew what to do next.

I moved my cock up to the opening and gently pushed it in. Her ass took my rod with no problem, even which her fingers still holding it open. She pulled her fingers out letting her asshole close tightly around my cock. She put two fingers in my mouth and two in her own. I pushed my dick in her ass until it disappeared, while we both enjoyed the taste of her shit hole.

When her fingers were sucked clean she grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me close to her. With her knees high in the air she pulled me back to her every time I pulled out to return my stroke.

“ Oh Kate your ass is so fucking tight, baby, Oh It’s amazing, so much better than I ever imagined it would be.”

“ Fuck my ass James fuck me hard baby, Fuck It Fuck It Fuck it.” I want you to shoot your hot cum in my ass, fill me with your hot load.”

Just as I was ready to shoot she pulled me out and got on her knees in front of me, she bent over and grabbed each cheek, opening it up to me once a gain. I moved to push my cock back inside her and resumed my furious pumping. She moaned with each stroke.

“ Shoot it in me, baby, Oh yes give me your cum, Oh I want it Yes Yes, Yeeeeessssssss.”

“ Oh Kate, Oh Kate here it goes baby, here is my cum.” I shouted as I held her hips so close that her Pussy hair was tickling my tightened ball sack.

I felt shot after shot pump into her dirty, stretched hole. I felt at least six giant cum shots escape from my balls into her bowels. When my huge orgasm subsided I gently slid out her worn out shit hole.

She cooed, but didn’t move position. She placed her right hand under her crouch and pushed her butthole

As if using the toilet. After a short few seconds she managed to push my cum out of her asshole and into her hand.

“ Oh James Look at my asshole. Do you like watching me shit your cum into my hand, baby.”

“Kate, you’re so filthy, baby I love it.”

When she pushed out all of my cum, she got up and kneeled as I was, right in front of me. She brought her hand to her mouth and let the cum slide off her palm into her mouth on her tongue. She Drank my cum as if enjoying a fine red wine, savoring the flavor. After she swallowed my recycled load she licked her hands clean and wrapped her arms around me, Kissing me, letting me taste the cum in her mouth.

“Thank you for the wonderful fuck James.”

“ No thank you Kate, the pleasure was all mine.”

She pulled back the soiled bed spread and laid down in each other’s arms. We kissed and rubbed each other’s bodies.

I looked into her eyes, smiled, and said, “Wow and the day is still very young.” Yes it is James, Yes it is.