My Best Friend's Mum Ch. 01

Story Info
Fantasy come true, I still can't believe it happened.
784 words
2.36
26.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well we're do I start. Ok only the names will be false. I'm Jay I was 34 at the time and she Sue was 55.

Background I have always fancied older women and have a really debauched mind. So i will go into the pre text a bit in this post, but as it's my first one I'll give you the quick story. I will post the full events another time if this story is liked.

As I said I was 34 and she was 55, I am her sons best friend and I was best man at his recent wedding.

I always thought she was a mild, tidy body, nice tits and her smile was very cheeky.

Anyway one day at a BBQ she was with her current boyfriend, he was bit of a boy around town. We had all had a few by the evening and I so I'm told I drunkenly made some comments to her I'm front of sues boyfriend dave. It goes on but as I said this this is just an intro version. I could literally write a novel about what happened to start it and how it went from nothing to something amazing!

Anyway sadly 6 months later dave passed away, tbh i wasn't sad he had been taking Shit about me since I told his bird that she was fit.

Well saw her at the funeral in our local, wasn't gonna go as felt awkward after what had happened but glad I did, we all ended up at hers, her son didn't and still doesn't have a clue!

So sue and me chatted away and it was all good. I was just pleased she wasn't angry with me.

Now this is the bit that' still gets me hard in an instance.

I was smashed after a heavy session, and was trawling her pics on Facebook.

Getting turned on thinking about what I would do to her if could.

Drunkenly start writing her a FB private message, writing / deleting, writing / deleting, which was from being really horny and turned on to thinking no I can't do this she would go mad and worse maybe tell her son.

Then and this is the fucked up bit, she messaged me. She had turned to drink and was having a hard time of things. She had lost some of her looks to the booze but she was still my cup of tea! Older, milf, taboo!

So on my screen read... hi I'm so lonely can you come see me. Well I paused for what seemed like forever thinking what does she mean. Again I typed them deleted my words. So 5 mins later I get another... sorry I should be saying this to you I'm just really lonely, sorry you're young and wouldn't be interested in me. Well within seconds I was on it, told her I really like her and I'm glad she text..

I'll tell you the full exchange, but rest assured you can imagine how crazy it got when we arranged to meet on Friday, it was a Sunday. Anyway Monday came then Tuesday, we were still in contact but more chatty. Then that evening it got naughty we needed each other there and then but her stepson was at hers and my family were at mine. So we arranged to meet at a local bridal park. Was outside and Waiting for her at the park, there was two guy in a white van, I'm smashed and really nervous and now paranoid she has set me up for revenge for the late bf. These guys must think wtf as I ask them why they are here. Anyway with that sue appears, it should have been a nice moment but I'm questioning her and dubious about it all. She assures me and leads me by the hand into the park. We start chatting and then share a kiss followed by another. Hands all over each other we walk to lose the dog walkers and youths hanging out. I can't believe it, my hand is down her leg ins and she is telling me she wants my cock so bad.

I am to horny to write the full story of our first fuck, it was surreal so still can't decide how much I liked it, but it lead to some really great sex and even a Christmas Day fuck.

Hope you like and I'll tell you the full detail of our five meetings, she is a dirty slutty Milf and we really enjoyed each other. Hard to look my mate abs hos family on the eye knowing I've filled everyone of his mums holes up with cum!