My Best Friends Older Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kmj8604
kmj8604
22 Followers

"Yeah, I get it. But what about the date you were on?"

Jacob laughed.

"It was terrible. It was a double date with a guy I know from college and a girl he met and her cousin who was in from out of town. She didn't want to leave her cousin home so he begged me to go with them. I had nothing in common with the girl and I kept thinking about you. I kept looking around because I knew you and my sister were out and about and the last thing I wanted was for you to see me with some other girl because I knew it would hurt you. I really am sorry Liv."

Olivia looked at Jake and saw that he really was sorry and could tell that he was worried that she wouldn't understand or that she wouldn't forgive him.

Jacob looked at Olivia worried, waiting for her to say something. He felt like the world had been lifted off of his shoulders when he saw the grin slowly start to form on her lips. He stood up and pulled her into his arms and hugged her tight. Jake looked down at Olivia and couldn't help kissing her when he saw that she still had that sleepy look mixed with the adorable grin. She was so damn sexy.

Olivia sighed as Jake pulled her into his arms and felt at home when he started kissing her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. She flicked her tongue against his lips which caused him to open his mouth and meet her tongue with his. There tongues danced and Olivia felt her nipples getting hard under the t-shirt and pussy getting wet. As they kissed she got an idea. She broke the kiss from his lips and slowly kissed along Jake's jaw line nipping it gently until she reached his ear lobe. She sucked his ear lobe in her mouth and gently nibbled it as she flicked it with her tongue.

Jacob was sad when Olivia broke the kiss. He thought maybe she was going to leave now that they had talked, but he could help but moan as her lips kissed his jaw. Then he moaned again when he felt them on his ear lobe. He knew then that she wasn't going to be leaving right away, which made him smile.

Olivia let go of Jake's ear lobe and kissed down his neck. She sucked it gently then sucked one spot hard using her teeth briefly, leaving her mark. She continues down Jake's neck and across his shoulders. She ran her hands lightly down his chest and stomach.

Jacob felt like he couldn't stop moaning. Since his sister hadn't been drinking and wasn't going to sleep as soundly tonight, he had to try to keep his moaning under control, but it was like Olivia knew just which spots to touch and kiss to drive him wild.

Olivia slowly dropped to her knees as she kissed down Jake's chest. She stopped to suck on each of his nipples. She nipped them gently and flicked them with her tongue. She kissed down his chest and stomach as she ran her hands down his sides. Olivia reached Jake's belly button and dipped her tongue in it as she looked up at him. She stopped kissing for a minute as she unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. Olivia smiled up at Jake as she hooked her thumbs in his waist band. She kissed down his happy trail following her kisses she circled her tongue down it and slowly slid his jeans and boxers down over his already hard cock and his legs.

Jacob's breath caught in his throat as Olivia smiled up at him from her knees and slowly started to remove his jeans. He stepped out of his jeans and kicked them to the side. He already felt weak in the knees and wasn't sure how he was going to be able to stand up through Olivia giving him a blow job which is what he assumed she was about to do. He watched her closely though and reached down and moved some of her hair out of her eyes.

Olivia kissed all the way down Jacob's happy trail and from the base of his cock all the way to the tip. She heard his breath catch and smiled. She stopped kissing and just looked at his cock then up at him as she wrapped her hand around it. She could see that his eyes were again filled with smoke which made her smile even bigger. She looked back down at his cock in her hand and slowly started to stroke him up and down. She used a firm grasp but was stroking him slowly and ever so gently. She looked back up at him and smiled when she saw his head was tipped back and his eyes were closed. She started to stroke him harder and faster. She heard him say, "Oh god Liv that feels so good."

Jacob couldn't look at Olivia, since, if he did, he would probably be cumming already. He didn't know what it was about her that drove him so crazy but she did and what she was doing to him was driving him crazy too.

Olivia kept stroking Jake for a bit then she took her eyes off of him and looked back at his cock just in time to see the first ooze of precum escape. She quickly bent and used the tip of her tongue to lick it up from where she caught it all the way back up to the pee hole it escaped from. She heard Jake let out a low groan and felt him jump a bit. She smiled and used the tip of her tongue to slowly circle the head of Jake's cock. She felt Jake put his hand back on her head and start to play with her hair. Olivia slowly took the head of Jake's cock in her mouth and sucked it gently and flicked it with her tongue. She slowly sucked his cock into her mouth. Olivia sucked soft and slow working her way down Jake's cock. She would get as much as she could in her mouth until she felt like she was going to gag. She would back off then she would suck back down getting more of his cock into her mouth. She heard Jake moaning over and over, and she smiled around his cock.

Jake wasn't even in the room anymore. He wasn't sure where he was but all he could feel was Olivia's mouth on his cock and nothing else existed. He felt her working to take more and more of his cock in her mouth and couldn't help but moan over and over again. He managed to say to her between moans,

"Oh fuck Liv! That feels amazing." To give her encouragement.

Olivia heard Jake and she just kept working to take more and more of him in her mouth. She wanted to give him the best blow job of his life. Finally she got his whole cock in her mouth. Her nose was buried in his pubic hair and the head of his cock was in her throat. She swallowed so he could feel his head against her throat and then she hummed so that her mouth and throat were vibrating around him.

Jacob thought he felt his head hit her throat which made him jerk his head down to look at Olivia. Sure enough there she was with her eyes looking up at him, her nose in his pubic hair, and his cock no where in sight. He almost came just looking at the sight.

"Liv you are a-fucking-mazing." Then he felt her humming and his head tipped back again, his eyes closed, and his breathing got very erratic.

Olivia felt Jake's body start to shutter and she slid her mouth off of him. She waited a few seconds to let him come back down a bit then she took his cock back in her mouth. She started to suck him up and down hard and fast. Olivia used her hand to stroke him just as fast and hard as she was sucking him. She flicked her tongue against him as she sucked him and even ran her teeth lightly up and down him. She got a bit brave and took her free hand and cupped his balls with it. When Olivia heard the animal-like groan Jake let out, she knew she was doing things right.

Jake couldn't believe he hadn't cum yet. He felt like it was right at the edge waiting to erupt out of him. He looked down at Olivia from time to time just to make sure he wasn't dreaming, but he was pretty sure he couldn't dream anything this good. Then he felt her cup his balls. No girl had ever done that, so he didn't even know he liked it until she did it. The sound that came out of him even surprised him.

Olivia stopped sucking Jake's cock but did keep stroking it. She lifted it up a little bit and took another brave step. She bent down and kissed Jake's balls. She heard his breath catch again so she went further and licked them a bit. She sucked one then the other into her mouth, sucking, kissing, and flicking them with her tongue all while she kept stroking Jake's cock.

Jake looked down at Olivia again and told her,

"You are so amazing Liv. You are going to make me cum soon."

Olivia smiled as she let go of his balls with her mouth but cupped them again with her hand. She made her tongue as firm as possible and slid it up the underside of Jake's cock. She flicked it over all the purple veins, and wildly over the spot where his head met his shaft. She then took his head back in her mouth and sucked it like a baby sucks a bottle. She heard his breathing getting faster and faster. She looked up at Jake as she took his whole cock back in her mouth and throat. She saw his face change as she grabbed his balls a little more firmly. Then she felt his body start to shake and she felt the first spurt of cum slide down her throat. She sucked him hard and kept massaging his balls as spurt after spurt of cum erupted out of Jake and down Olivia's throat. After a bit, he stopped cumming but Olivia kept sucking him making sure she got all of his cum and that he was clean. When she was done she sat back and smiled up at Jake as she licked her lips.

Jake half sat half fell onto his bed when Olivia let his cock out of her mouth. He looked down at her and smiled back.

"Damn Liv, I have never had a blow job like that. That was amazing!"

"Thanks Jake. I was aiming to give you the blow job of a life."

"I'm pretty sure you did."

They sat looking at each other for a minute then Jake reached his hand out to Olivia. Olivia took his hand and sat on his lap when he pulled her to him. Jake kissed her passionately. Sliding his tongue in her mouth, he tasted himself on her, which was different, but he liked it.

Before she knew what was happening Jacob picked her up, turned them around and was laying her on his bed. He raised her arms and removed her shirt then she felt her panties slipping down her legs.

"You really have enough energy to fuck me?" Olivia asked.

Jake laughed then said,

"No, but that doesn't mean I can't repay the favor in another way."

Olivia looked at him and saw the mischievous grin on his face.

Jake kissed her again passionately and she would have been happy to just kiss him all night long. But then he kissed down her neck. Olivia felt him starting to suck hard and said to him,

"Jake, no you can't give me a hickey."

Jake stopped and looked at her.

"Why not? You gave me one."

"Yeah but you were out on a date. I didn't have one when Jeana and I went to bed so how would I explain waking up with one?"

"Oh, good point. I will just have to give you one some where else." Jake said grinning.

Jake continued kissing down Olivia's neck. He nibbled on her collar bones then down between her breasts. He cupped her right breast and massaged it as he started to kiss her left breast. Jake kissed all around Olivia's breast until finally he had her nipple in his mouth. He was sucking her nipple and flicking it with his tongue and nibbling on it ever so gently. He was rewarded with Olivia starting to moan for him. He then cupped her left breast and began to kiss around her right breast. That was when she felt him suck hard and knew he was leaving his mark on her breast. He then captured her nipple and she was a moaning fool again.

Jake was already driving Olivia crazy and she knew she was good and wet. She felt Jake's hands sliding down her stomach and sides followed by his lips and she braced herself to feel his fingers and lips come in contact with her pussy.

Jake could spend hours just touching, feeling, kissing, and looking at Olivia. She was so sexy and her skin was so smooth. He reached her mound and cupped it gently. Jake grabbed Olivia's legs and spread them wide for him and ran his hands up and down them slowly gently making his way up to her pussy. He ran his fingers over her outside pussy lips gently, over and over again. He heard Olivia moaning and almost whimpering, which made him smile. He laid himself down between Olivia's spread thighs and followed his fingers with his tongue over Olivia's pussy lips. He kissed her mound as he used his fingers to spread her pussy open.

Olivia thought she was prepared to feel Jake's hands and lips on her, but she wasn't. He was so gentle with her and made her feel so amazing. Her nipples were still rock hard and he wasn't even touching them. Her body was almost buzzing with the anticipation of having him eat her out.

Jake could smell Olivia's sex once he laid her down and started kissing her. Now that he was face to face with her pussy it took all of his will power and self control not to just dive in and eat Olivia out and find out if she tasted as good as she smelled.

He parted her pussy lips with his left hand and ran the fingers of his right hand up and down her. He found her clit and started to rub the little nub with his thumb. Olivia's hips raised a full foot off of the bed when he started rubbing her clit. He bent his head and started sucking her clit and flicking it with his tongue. As he did he moved his fingers down and could feel that she was wet for him. Slowly he slid his index finger inside of Olivia. Her body twitched as he did this and he smiled.

Olivia could feel herself almost panting as Jacob made slow sweet love to her pussy with his mouth. Her hips were raised off of the bed and she felt him reach under her and grab her ass but helped support her with his left hand. She knew she didn't have near the self control as what he had and that it wouldn't take Jacob long to make her cum.

Jake helped support Olivia with his left hand and grabbed her ass. His tongue was still playing with her clit and he slowly slid his middle finger into her pussy along with his index finger. Jake slid his fingers in and out of her slowly but he wiggled them around inside of her and he knew he kept hitting her g-spot because, despite the fact that Olivia's hips were already a foot in the air, when he hit her g-spot she would buck her hips even higher.

Jacob started to slide his fingers in and out of Olivia faster and harder and he added his ring finger with his middle and index fingers. As he slid in and out of her faster, he sucked her clit harder and flicked it with his tongue faster. Olivia's juices were already running and he couldn't wait for her to cum.

Olivia was bucking her hips and moaning like she was a wild animal and it was her turn to feel like she wasn't in the room. All she could feel was Jacobs's lips, tongue, and fingers. She didn't even feel the bed underneath her. But it was ok with Olivia. She would stay up in the clouds with Jacob all day long if she could.

Jacob switched places between his tongue and his fingers. He decided to rub Olivia's clit with his thumb and he slowly slid his tongue into her pussy, really tasting her for the first time. This made not only Olivia moan, but Jacob moaned too and couldn't control himself anymore. He started darting his tongue in and out of Olivia's pussy. He slid his tongue as far into her pussy as he could get it and started flicking his tongue around inside her. As he did this he increased the pressure on Olivia's clit. He smiled as he felt her body start to shake.

Olivia was shocked when she felt Jake's tongue in her pussy, then she felt her body start to shake and she came all over Jacob's tongue. Her body was shaking and her hips were bucking like crazy. She moaned loudly saying "Oh god...oh fuck Jake....Ohhh yess."

Jake felt Olivia's juices start to flow over his tongue and licked and slurped all of them up. It was a bit difficult with her hips bucking like crazy but he wanted all of her juices. When her hips stopped bucking Jake continued to lightly lick up and down Olivia's pussy and clit. When he felt like he had cleaned her up and that she had come down from her orgasm Jake climbed up Olivia's body and kissed her hard, letting her taste herself on his lips, just as he had tasted himself on her lips earlier. Jacob stopped kissing Olivia and just looked at her.

"You are amazing Liv. Not only are you a great fuck, but you give a fantastic blow job, and you are so beautiful when you cum."

Olivia felt herself blush at Jacobs words.

"Well thank you. You aren't so bad yourself."

Jake laughed then rolled off Olivia. Just like when he fucked her, he no more than rolled off of Olivia and she was up getting dressed.

"You are leaving again?"

"Yep, maybe someday I will stay in bed with you." Olivia winked at Jake then was out the door and back out to the couch.

Olivia was gone before Jake ever climbed out of bed the next morning. He did find his sisters phone just lying around that day and got Olivia's number out of it. Over the next few weeks Jacob texted Olivia a lot but between her work schedule and his and other things going on, they didn't get to spend any time together and before they knew it Jacob was back at college, then Olivia was back in high school.

It was a Friday night and Olivia was at the football game just like every Friday. Jeana had blown her and the game off to go out with her boyfriend, so Olivia was at the game by herself. She had gone up into the bleachers with the student section for awhile, but then she saw some of her friends from Jeana's class that had just graduated, so she went down and stood with them along the fence around the track and field. While she stood there and talked to her friends someone snuck up behind her. The next thing she knew someone's hand was over her eyes and an arm was around her waist.

Jacob hated that he didn't even get to talk to Olivia in person again before he went back to college. He loved making love to her but he loved just being with her even more. When he made that realization while at college he actually realized that he didn't just like Olivia, but was in love with her, and he missed her. So he was going to go home and tell her just how he felt. He knew she would be at the football game because that is just what you did in the small town they were from. When he saw her standing in a group of friends his breath caught. She was just the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He was nervous but he had to tell her how he felt. Standing there with his hand over her eyes, his arm around her waist and her body against his he knew that this was right.

Olivia was immediately scared and her senses were on high alert. But then she took a deep breath and she recognized the faint scent of cologne mixed with the pure scent of a male and knew it was Jake before he even whispered in her ear, "Miss me?" She felt her self choke up because, oh god did she miss him. She whispered back,

"Jake?"

Jake felt her body relax before he even said anything to her. When she whispered his name he took his hand off of her eyes and his arm off of her waist. When she turned around he saw the tears in her eyes, but he could swear the light in them was brighter than usual and he could see the excitement. He didn't have to say anything because in the split second it took her to turn around and for him to read her eyes she was in his arms with her arms around him. He stood there hugging her and he didn't want to let go. Her head was on his shoulder with her nose nuzzled into his neck and he had his cheek resting on her head inhaling the smell of her shampoo. After a few minutes he whispered to her,

"Liv, I think we need to talk."

Her head snapped up the minute she heard him say he thinks they need to talk. She had finally felt so at home when he wrapped his arms around her. Olivia's mind was whirling. Had she been wrong about what she felt, about what she thought he felt too, had he met someone back at college already?

Jake saw the worry immediately enter Olivia's eyes. He smiled at her and whispered again, "Its nothing bad so don't worry." From behind them he heard someone clear their throat. Olivia turned around and smiled at her friends. As she did she slid her hand down Jake's arm and put her hand in his. She didn't introduce him as her boyfriend but her hand was in his and they had just seen the way she hugged him and he knew that spoke for its self.

kmj8604
kmj8604
22 Followers