My Best Friend's V Day Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tomorrow? I thought. I looked at the date on my phone and saw that tomorrow was Valentine's Day. I hadn't really thought about tomorrow with all that had been on my mind lately. "Yeah, we can see each other tomorrow."

"Ok see you tomorrow." Her message didn't have her usual perkiness but I was so happy that she wanted to see me again. It was a little odd that we were going to see each other again for the first time on Valentine's Day. I was glad that I had asked for Valentine's Day off a month ago.

For the first time in two weeks, I felt some hope. I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I had stopped most personal grooming since what I had been calling the big fuck up. My usually well-kept beard was overgrown in patches and had crept its way up my cheeks. My hair had already been shaggy before the BFU, but now it looked too long. If I was going to see Violet tomorrow I wanted to make a good impression.

I usually went to chain hair cutting places but they didn't offer shaves so I went to a barber shop I had heard good things about from a coworker. An hour and a half later I walked out of the barber shop with my hair and beard trimmed and feeling fresh in the way that only a good hair cut could bring out. I went to the mall to buy a new shirt and get Violet gifts for Valentine's Day. I managed to find a box of her favorite chocolates and a cute stuffed animal amid the chaos of all the other last-minute shoppers.

I got home and realized just how much my apartment had suffered from nearly two weeks of mess. My apartment was never the bastion of cleanliness. Looking around at my apartment I couldn't believe how I had let it get so bad. I put on some music and spent the rest of the day cleaning up. Having a clean home and knowing that I was going to see Violet tomorrow helped me could breathe easier. Taking the trash out finally definitely helped with that. When I laid down that night I fell asleep instantly.

I woke up an hour earlier than usual at 10 am feeling great. Today was the day I had chance to make things up to Violet and repair the mend I caused in our friendship. I loved her and still wanted to be with her, but I didn't want to do anything to jeopardize our friendship again.

I took a shower and got ready before it was even noon. Our plans weren't till 6 pm so now I had six hours to kill. I relaxed and enjoyed my budding peace of mind by playing some of my favorite video games I had been neglecting. As it got closer to the time for her to pick me up I started to get nervous. The peace of mind that I had from her wanting to see me wore away as my imagination ran wild with thoughts of what ifs. What if things between us were strained and we never got back to how we used to be? What if I said the wrong thing and upset her? What if she wanted to see me just to end our friendship?

My phone alerted me to a message. It was from Violet. I'm here." I went to the restroom to check my reflection one last time, seeing my dark hair and beard well-groomed made me feel like I was looking better than I had in weeks.

She was parked in her usual spot outside of my apartment. Seeing her car there overwhelmed me with a sense of normalcy. I opened the door, her muffled music now blasted out. I got in the car without looking at her, I was still too ashamed of what happened to really accept that she was giving me another chance.

"Hey," she said.

"Hi," I replied and looked towards her. She was dressed in a black dress that I had never seen on her before. There was a lace trim on it. The back was a lattice of lace that allowed me to see most of her bronzed skin. I immediately noticed that not only was the dress low-cut putting Violet's ample breasts on display, but that the lace design was continued on the neckline allowing me to see a lot of her skin. I tried not to stare. Remembering what had gotten me into this situation helped me.

"Happy Valentine's Day," I said as I handed my box of chocolate and stuffed animal to her.

"Thank you," She said as she took the gifts from me. She turned around and sat both gifts in her back seat. I waited for my gift but she didn't present anything for me. I decided it would probably be better for me not to ask for a gift while I was still on her bad side. We started driving for the movie theater. There was some awkwardness between us, but it seemed mostly on my end. She seemed to be her usual self, singing and dancing along to her music, cussing someone out for cutting her off. We fell into the companionable silence that fills the gaps between our joking and pretend arguments. I leaned back in my seat and enjoyed the feeling of all seeming to be right again.

The mall was packed and we had to park towards the back of the parking lot. Violet got out of the car first. As she swung her leg her dress hiked up and showed me most of her upper thighs. I remembered how good it felt to rub those thighs and how it felt even better to rub what was in between them. My cock started to stir and I had to suppress those memories with the memories of how miserable I had been the last couple of the weeks.

I had been slow in getting out of the car and Violet had walked a couple of cars away and paused to wait for me. Getting to see how the dress barely went down her thighs and all the skin it showed through its mesh design. The dress clung to her ass, showing it off. I couldn't take my eyes off her ass as I caught up to her. It looked like it was going to be a long night.

We picked up our tickets we had ordered online for The Greatest Showman. Violet had picked the movie, she always picked the movie. I would have been dreading going to it if it wasn't for the fact that I was trying to do everything I could to keep her happy. We got our popcorn and snacks and found our favorite seats in the back of the theater.

We made small talk and filled each other in on our last couple of weeks while we waited for the movie to start. From how we caught up it seemed more like one of us had been out of town for a couple of weeks, not that I had fucked up and took advantage of my best friend. When the movie started I was glad for the dimmed lights because it made it harder to try and sneak glances at her. Even though I had been dreading seeing this movie it had me hooked from the beginning. I almost always liked the movies that Violet dragged me to. The few times I hadn't, Violet didn't like it either and we would spend the whole movie making fun of how bad it was. A good movie or bad movie, we always got our money's worth.

Halfway through the movie Violet held her hand out to me. For a moment I thought that she wanted to hold hands and my heart started to beat at double time. As I reached for her hand I remembered what she really wanted and instead of just holding her hand, which would have been awkward, I started to massage it. Being in contact with her again helped soothe my guilt a little more. I told myself at the start of our Valentine's date that I wouldn't touch her tonight or any other night until she first initiated contact between us. I didn't think that it would be so soon that I would be massaging her again.

After I was done massaging her hand I did her arm and her shoulder when she leaned forward. When I was done with one side she turned her body towards me so that I could get her other hand. Because of how she had to twist her body around It pressed her tits together. I tried to ignore the view in front of me while I massaged her hand. To my credit, I lasted five minutes until I couldn't take it anymore. I waited for a moment of the movie that seemed to have all of Violet's attention, and then looked down.. She must have been wearing a push-up bra because they were pressed up higher then what I was used to seeing when she wore revealing clothing.

I finished massaging her hand and started to work my way up her arm. She had originally been holding her arm out to me, but a couple of minutes into massaging her hand she dropped her arm so that it draped across her chest, the top half of her arm pressed up against her tits. I leaned out of my chair to be able to reach across to her. I tried to work on only the outside of her arm. I had been watching the movie and not paying attention to my hand. The back of my hand accidentally brushed across her breast. The bra she was wearing must not have been padded because I felt the bud of her nipple on my skin. I took my hands off her and jumped back to my seat. "Sorry," I said, afraid that she might get up and storm out of the movie.

"It's ok, can you get my legs now?" She may have asked a question, but she didn't wait for a response. She leaned against the armrest on the other side and draped her legs across my lap. Her thighs pressed down against my dick, the pressure and warmth from her made it impossible to keep from getting an erection. I hoped she wouldn't notice. I realized that technically my dick was between her thighs, and for the first time in my life I felt myself getting hard over a technicality.

I started at her calves and worked my way up her legs. Her dress had bunched down, just barely covering up her pussy but exposing almost all her thighs. I ran my hand up and down her thighs. I inched my way up, trying to be sexual in my touch but enjoying every second of it. Violet shaved her legs often, but it seemed like she must have just shaved them because her skin was silky smooth without a single hair or bump. I tried not to go too high up her thighs, but her smooth skin seemed to edge my hands up further against my will.

The higher I got to on her thighs the more she parted her legs. I peeked at her face but she seemed to be totally focused on the movie. My fingers brushed up against the hem of her dress and she sighed, spreading her legs even further. I was torn, she was wide awake and giving me what I thought were clear signals to continue my hands upwards. I wanted to do it, I wanted to follow the enticing curve of her thighs to what lay between them. The final song of the movie, "The Greatest Show," started to play and Violet pulled her legs from off my lap, ending my dilemma. " I love this song!" she said, not bothering to whisper at all. She sang along with every word and stomped her feet in time with the drum beats. I just sat back in my seat, watching her more than the final scene of the movie.

She was so happy as we left the theater. Violet was the type of person who saw movies that she liked multiple times in the theater. "How many times have you seen it?" I asked her.

"I think this will be my fourth," she said.

"That explains how you knew all the songs." When we made it back to the car she put back on the soundtrack for the movie. "That also explains it."

"Hey don't judge me." We pulled out of the parking lot. "So, I'm not really hungry after all the popcorn."

"Yeah same here," I confessed.

"Do you want to just go and hang out?"

"Yeah, that sounds good." We never really did anything romantic together on Valentine's Day anyway, it was more about us being together as friends. I thought we were going to go back to her apartment, but we passed the turn that leads to her street. I didn't question this. I knew to never ask her where we were going. I liked to know our destination, while Violet liked to torture me by withholding that information. I thought that maybe she would take us to one of the usual places we go when she doesn't clue me in on our destination.

I was looking out the car trying to figure out where we were going. The only thing that was close to where we were was my house. We never went to my apartment unless it was to drop me off. Was she ending the night early? I knew I shouldn't have touched so far up her thighs. I had always been terrible at reading girls when they were giving me signs. I must have been wrong yet again. She pulled into the space next to my car that was broken down more often than it ran. "I had fun," I said. I opened my arms out awkwardly for a hug.

She ignored the hug and reached back to pull the gifts I had given her earlier out from the back seat. She then climbed out of the car. "Hurry up," she called out through the door before closing it. What was going on? I followed her out of the car back to my apartment. She rarely came into my apartment which was always a mystery to me. As we stepped into my house I was so glad that I had that random burst of will to clean yesterday. My apartment smelled clean and it was nearly spotless. "I'm going to go to the restroom, why don't you put a movie on?"

"Ok," I agreed.

I decided to put on "Can't Buy My Love" since I knew it was one of her favorites. When she walked back out and sat beside me she looked up at the movie when I pressed play. "Good choice," she said, "that's one of my favorite movies."

"Yeah, I know." We watched the opening lawn mowing scene of the movie. I was aware of how close this beautiful amazing girl was to me. The only time we sat this close together was when I would massage her, but she hadn't asked for that yet. I waited for her to ask, not wanting it to look like I just wanted to touch her even though that's what I wanted.

"Scoot forward," she said.

"What?"

"I said scoot to the edge." I scooted forward. A moment later I felt her hands on my shoulders.

I tensed up. "What are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm giving you a back massage."

"Oh, ok." After knowing her for years she has never given me a back massage. I have asked and begged but she would always get out of having to give me one. Having her give me one now really threw me off. Her hands were strong and she massaged me with confidence. No wonder she was always giving me such a hard time and critiqued me while I massaged her, she really knew what she was doing.

She slid her hands into my shirt through the neck hole. The feel of her smooth hands on my skin gave me goosebumps. She worked on my shoulders and neck for a good ten minutes. As time passed she started applying increasing amounts of pressure. Sometimes the pressure hurt but in a good way. I hadn't realized just how tense I was until she started to work the kinks out of my muscles. I closed my eyes, enjoying the touch of someone I had a connection with.

She started to rub her hands deeper inside of my shirt, working on my shoulder blades. When she couldn't reach much further through the top of my shirt she pulled her hands out and started to lightly run her hands up and down my back. Her hands would cause ripples of goosebumps to radiate out from where she touched me. She guided her hands down towards my lower back and tugged up my shirt and slid her hands inside. Now skin on skin, she started to rub my back with increased pressure. She took her time, working on small areas of my back at a time before moving to another area.

With her touch the weeks of stress and depression were passing away. I closed my eyes and focused completely on her touch. I was simultaneously getting tired and turned on by her touch. I was hard, but I didn't have the frantic sense to get off as quickly as possible like what usually happens when I get turned on. When she pulled her hands out of my shirt I felt cut off and wanted to beg her to put her hands back on me. I heard her unzip her bag and then the faint pop of a bottle being opened. She tugged my shirt away from my back. I jumped when she rubbed a cold liquid onto my back. "Fuck that's cold," I complained.

"Now you know how I feel when you do that." She said. I was torn between understanding how annoying it was to have the cold liquid pull me out of my relaxation, or wanted to get revenge and doing it back to her next time I massaged her. I wanted to say I will choose the first option, but in the moment, I probably won't be able to pass up getting her back. She started to rub the oil into my skin. With the extra lubrication, she saw able to apply even more pressure on my back. I was so zoned out that it took me a couple of minutes to realize that she brought the bottle of oil with her. I wondered if she had this planned out, and if so, how much more did she have planned?

I was nodding out from the massage and leaned back against her. "Why don't we go to your room and you can lay down?" She asked. I grunted a response and followed her to my bedroom. It would have been hard to keep my eyes open if I didn't notice how much more tightly the dress seemed to cling to her ass. She was also carrying her small backpack with her that she used as a purse.

I laid face down on the bed. It took Violet a couple of minutes before she started to work on my back again. The scent of cherries and citrus filled the air. I opened my eyes and saw a scented candle on the nightstand beside my bed and another one over on my dresser. A moment later calm and sensual alternative R&B started playing. I recognized the song but didn't know the name of it, I knew the artist's name was SZA. She had a beautiful and sorrowful voice that both soothed me and made me feel a sense of melancholy.

There was a shift in the bed as Violet climbed into it. She started to tug up my shirt. I thought she was going to just bunch it up onto my shoulders, but instead she continued to pull it past my shoulders. I straightened out my arms so that she could pull it over my head. A moment later she started to apply more oil to my back, thankfully this time she had warmed it up in her hands before applying it to my back. Since I was laying down she could put more of her weight into her massage. She overlapped both of her hands and pressed down onto my shoulders and shoulder blades. She found a knot on my back that I didn't even know I had. By the time she had the knot worked out I was more asleep than awake.

A flutter of something on my neck stirred me from my sleep. Something wet and soft pressed up against the nape of my neck. What was that? Before I could ask what she was doing I felt her lips as she kissed from the nape of my neck and down to the hollow where my shoulder and neck met. She kissed her way up my neck and paused halfway up to suck and nibble on my neck. A moan escaped my lips. She finished kissing up my neck and planted a final kiss behind my ear. Her mouth was beside my ear; each of her exhales caused my goosebumps to ripple again in renewal across my body. "Turn around," she whispered in my ear.

I rolled over onto my back. She tugged at my belt and started to undo it. Once undone she quickly unbuttoned and pulled down my zipper. She hooked her fingers into my pants. They brushed against my stomach and I had to stifle a giggle. The last thing I wanted to do was laugh and potentially ruin whatever Violet had planned. I raised my hips so that she could pull my pants down, leaving me in just my boxers. She spread my legs and sat down between them.

She massaged my lower thighs, slowly working her way higher. She seemed to slow down her upward advance even more when she reached the bottom of my boxers. Her hands inched their way over my boxers and towards the opening. One of her hands grazed against the tip of my erection. Her hand lingered there holding me before she started to slide her hand up along my shaft. When she reached the top, she rubbed back down and then up again. I couldn't believe it; my best friend was jacking me off! I looked down and saw that she was staring intently down at the outline of my cock. Her black hair with violet tips obscured some of my view, which added to the eroticism of it for me.

While still rubbing me with one hand she reached in with the other. Her fingers wrapped around my cock and then pulled it free. Seeing my dick in front of Violet's face, an image I had fantasized about so often, made my cock twitch. She held my cock up with one hand at the base, but with how horny I was, I doubted my cock needed the help to stay upright. She looked up at me and made we made eye contact as she started to rub the tip of my cock. Everything about this was perfect, but I was confused. Why would we stop talking after our last sexual encounter and then she does this? My dick told me to shut up and enjoy how her hands felt wrapped around me, but I needed to figure this out. "Wait, Violet. What are we doing?"