My Best Friend's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sjalv91
sjalv91
18 Followers

Kate sighed as she walked back towards her room. The hallway was solitary and too bright; however, the décor was just right with pale yellows and baby blues in the wallpaper. She walked briskly and anxiously down the hallway.

She managed to avoid Phillip since the incident in the cabana. Just being around him made her belly warm and her pulse race. How could this man do this to her? Was it because she knew he wanted her, or was it because she felt the same way about him? Whatever it was, it needed to stop. She was a good girl. She didn't sleep around, ever. But Phillip was the perfect test for her morals. She knew, though, that one night with him wouldn't be enough for her, and she was sure he wouldn't want her for more than that.

She walked rather quickly, not noting the door to her left opening. An olive skinned hand grabbed her arm and pulled her in. Kate squealed as the door shut behind her.

Phillip held her against him. His dark hair was in disarray; his white button up shirt was un-tucked over his khaki slacks. He smelled of delicious cologne and man. Stop it and get it together. He just pulled you into his room! Her conscious told her.

"Just like I told you at the party, Kate, I will make you mine before this holiday is over." She gasped as he pulled her tight to his chest and not letting a single hand sneak out this time. He knew he wanted her for more than just for a sexual adventure. Honestly, he saw her by his side for a very long time. Kate had what he wanted in a wife. However, the trick was getting her to stay with him. He didn't want her to go back to New York. He wanted her with him, preferably in moments like this, under him.

He held her tight with one arm as he pushed back a loose strand of hair behind her ear. His hungry gaze met her eyes. She braced herself for the inevitable, "like I told you before, I don't hook up. Please, let me—"

He crushed his lips on hers. This kiss was unrelenting, punishing. How could she let him suffer this way? She must see the same thing he saw; the raw current of electricity bared between them. He continued to hold her to him as she futilely fought back before giving in. He let his hand cup her bottom and pull her to him in determination—pulling her roughly to his hardness.

He quickly pulled away from her beautiful mouth and buried his face in her neck. "Feel that?" He roughly whispered as she moaned. "This is for you. Only for you, Kate. Tell me you want it. Tell me you want me."

Kate found herself in a whirlwind of emotion. It wasn't everyday that she found herself madly attracted to a man and find that he is determined to have her. She lusted after him and was definitely aware that he lusted after her. But was there even a point in fighting anymore? She was on the pill. She should be okay. What about her morals? Where did this leave her? Screw the morals. If he stays, good. If he leaves, there will always be New York, her consciousness rationalized. "I—I do. I want you, Phil."

Phillip froze for a moment before turning her around to press his erection against her bottom. He pulled her hair aside and kissed her neck upwards until he was able to nibble on her ear lobe. "Know I intend to have you right here...right now." He blew on the wet spot on her skin. His hand came up her belly, ruffling the material of her blue sun dress and reached her left breast. He squeezed gently as guttural moans emanated from her throat in approval. "I've wanted you since the first moment I saw you." His hand pulled the strap over her shoulder. He kissed her cheek as his hand snuck under her dress and bra to cup her bare breast.

She wrapped her hand around his arm holding her waist and turned her head to meet his lips in a ferocious kiss. He felt her nipple harden under his palm and he moaned into her mouth.

There were no words left to describe what she felt like to him. He was lost. He let his tongue sneak into her warm mouth as her tongue met his in a relentless, exotic dance. There was no getting enough of her taste.

Instinct told him to pry the dress off her. He released her and watched as she naturally turned to him. Their lips never separated as she­ brought her hands down and began working on his button and fly.

His brave little lady cupped his hardness with her small hands. She moaned loud enough for him to hear, teasing him, making him want to sheath himself into her warmth and not waste time. His hands went to the side of her dress where the zipper was and he pulled it down effortlessly. Naturally, his hand touched her soft waist, relishing the feeling of her warm skin.

Phillip pulled her straps down, taking the dress with it. Her black strapless bra suddenly appeared. Her mounds seem to be dying to climb out of their restraints. His eyes peered down, taking the sight before him before he pushed her back until the back of her knees hit the mattress.

His lips suddenly left hers; she whimpered as her eyes sent the exact message his were sending: pure irrevocable lust. He understood she wanted this. Honestly, he had never felt more one with a person than with her. In their short acquaintance, he learned who she was: a powerful, strong young woman. But she was lonely. Immediately, he wanted to remedy that. He knew he would. Coming out of his momentary trance, he couldn't help but to stare at her with the most ferocious predatory glare he could muster.

But Kate didn't even flinch. She relished him instead.

As she stared at him awhile, he managed to kick off his shoes and shirt, leaving his strong chest exposed to her. A small patch of dark hair ran over his chest and down towards his belly button. He knew he didn't own a six pack, but his stomach was flat and strong. Kate licked her lips as she kicked off her sandals. "Don't touch anything else yet, dear. Let me do it. Let me run my hands all over you." He said as he approached her again, dropped his hands over her two pert breasts and pulled down her bra cups to reveal two pillowy soft mounds with perk pink nipples. Kate's eyes met his with certainty. She could clearly see his mouth water for her. "I want you. I want to keep you all to myself." His husky deep voice murmured as he bent down and took her nipple in his mouth.

Kate's head tossed back. The pressure of his attentions turned into a delicious treat. He brought his other hand up to caress her breast while he lavished on the other. "Oh," she moaned, "that feels nice." She cradled his head to her chest brushing his hair with her fingers as he aroused her. He felt one with this man. She felt like she never needed to leave.

Phillip trailed his fingertips down her middle. She shivered in anticipation as he dropped to his knees and trailed his tongue where his fingers were. His hands settled on the remains of her dress and tugged it down past the swell of her hips. Soon the garment was a heap at her feet. She took the opportunity to reach behind her and unclasp her bra. It met her dress on the ground. All that remained were her black lace panties.

Kate looked down as Phillip's turquoise eyes met hers with passion. He was there, on his knees before her, his hands wrapped around her waist. He placed a light kiss on her belly button. With a teasing smile, he was soon kissing the fabric covering her delicate flesh. Phil looked up quickly, noting her head was thrown back and her nipples were as hard as they could possibly be.

"Sit on the bed, Kate." He commanded as he released her. She easily complied, watching him, her hazel eyes turned into light chocolate pools of lust. He stood and finished undressing while she watched him. It wasn't something he was used to. Normally, the females which he had were to the point. They never really wanted anything else from him other than a few dates and passionate sex. No one ever wanted to keep him. He finished bringing down his underwear, exposing his male flesh to her. He heard her gasp, her fingers tracing her wet lips. He looked at her and chuckled, "your turn."

She smiled and stood swiftly, bringing her panties down to pool by her feet. He gazed at her, watching how she kept herself perfectly shaved while he only trimmed. Involuntarily, his hand reached out to her. She reached for him, too. The moment their hands touched, he pulled her to him and lifted her into his arms. She automatically wrapped her arms around his neck as he placed her on the soft bed planting kisses to every inch of her body. "This is the final chance," He said with a heavy breath. She looked suddenly perplexed. "This is your last chance of saying no. I want you to understand that this only happens if you want it to. If not, we stop now. It would be like nothing ever happened tonight." He captured her look with sincerity. He wanted her to yield to him, to submit to their passions.

Was he insane? He isn't going to leave me like this! Of course she wanted him. "Don't you dare stop," she said with a smile and reached up to him. He brought himself on top of her, their lips automatically meeting as he let her feel his weight on top of her. Her thighs automatically parted to allow him to settle between them. He heard her sigh as she kissed his forehead. They kissed again before he worked his way down to her breasts. He massaged her, pinching her nipples, teasing them to strong points. Kate was in a whirlwind of sensations. She knew she had not been this aroused for a very long time. Most of the men whom she had been with were always very quick and to the point. Few would wait until she came. Some would quickly finish and roll off her. I hope he's not the same. I don't think he will be. No one has ever played with my breasts this way.

She moaned louder as he kissed his way down her belly. His fingers were trailing down, over her breasts, her belly, and her hips. "No, keep your legs open," He pushed her legs further apart with his hands. He brought a finger up to her wetness. "So moist... You're ready so soon." A finger disappeared into her sheath. Her back suddenly arched, her moans echoed throughout the room. He chuckled, "Yeah, too ready."He brought himself back up and lustily kissed her lips. One of his hands went down to guide his member to her entrance. "Kate, look at me." Her gaze met his has he placed his head inside and plunged forward. Her back arched as they moaned together.

She kissed him again, her tongue dancing with his once more as he began to thrust into her warmth. Slowly at first. He knew he wanted to last long; he wanted to cherish every moment he had with her. He propped himself on one elbow as he used his other hand to play with her right nipple. Kate's eyes were hooded; her arms were about his neck and her legs wrapped themselves around his waist. Her moans followed every thrust. "Uh... Phil.... Phil, make me...uh... yours."

"Be careful with what you wish for, dear. If you want to be mine, you'll have to be with me more than once, more than just tonight." He plunged deep within her once more before mustering all his strength. Lifting her off the bed, he stalked towards the wall next to the TV set and pushed her against it. Here he held no mercy. Exercising his arms multiple times a week gave him strength; he held her with ease as he plummeted inside her over and over again.

Kate dug her face into his neck and bit down hard. She began to suck on the small area of skin, making sure he wore her mark the following morning. The friction between their bodies made her nails dig into his shoulders. Phillip wanted to be wearing her lust marks on his body as much as he wanted her limping tomorrow morning from their night of passion.

His tempo slowed down. He pulled her off his member and made her stand before him. She looked up wondering if that was it. Before her wave of disappointment came, he grabbed her arm and bent her over bed. Without warning, he thrust himself back inside her. Her yelp of pleasure could possibly be heard by the neighbors, but he couldn't bring himself to care. He was in the process of marking what was rightfully his.

The slapping of their skins served to sound the room. A fist full of fabric was all she had to hold on to. Her nipples brushed the duvet with every thrust. Suddenly, he raised his hand, lightly spanking her right ass cheek. "Decide what you want, Kate," he grunted. "Tell me you want to be mine. Stay by my side."

Kate's mind tried to wrap around the thought of having this hot Englishman by her side taking care of her and pleasuring her whenever she wanted. He already told her he was most likely transferring his job to the States. Even if she said no now, he was still planning on hunting her down either way. Her hand snuck down to her clitoris, circling it quickly as she thought of his pursuit: a man who would take charge and really claim what he wanted. The thought and the continuous simulation of his body inside of hers threw her over and she came with full force. Her screams could be heard clearly in the hallway and probably by any adjacent rooms. Phil dug his fingers into her flesh as he began thrusting faster into her with the mere thought of others knowing of their coupling.

"Kate," he grunted and he pulled his penis out of her. He flipped her recovering body on to her back and thrust back inside her. "I want to see your face when I release my seed inside you." He began to thrust even faster, his forehead forming a line of sweat as he wrapped his hands around her legs and pulled her closer to him. "Accept it, Kate. You know our bargain. Now or later, I'll have you belonging to me. Tell me."

"Now! Now! Oh...Phillip...claim me! Finish inside me!" With her last words, his face grimaced as he ruptured inside her. She felt as his seed invaded her warmth; his fingers dug into her thighs.

Suddenly, the thought of being with this man couldn't feel more like destiny.

Panting, he fell on top of her, kissing her lips as his limp member slipped out of her. Smiling, he said "Give me ten minutes. We're not done yet." And he kissed her again as he pulled her to him to cuddle. "I'm coming to the States. I will be there in New York with you. I'll be there no matter what it takes."

She merely nodded and kissed his lips. She wouldn't have it any other way.

Epilogue:

Two years later:

It was a big day, the day many have been waiting for. She looked at herself in the mirror; her white mermaid gown sparkled in the light, a veil fell to the back of her knees. There was no doubt that her mind was tormented by the event to occur in the next ten minutes.

She was getting married. And not just to anyone, but to Phil, the one man that she loved more than her own life. He was her support system, her best friend and lover.

Kate couldn't help to feel jittery as her mother and sister helped arrange the last details of her gown and hair. "You look beautiful," her mother commented as Kate glanced in the mirror. Phil was going to get a surprise alright.

Suddenly, her father opened the door. "Kate, it's time."

"Okay," she gulped. "Is it normal to feel sick?"

"Yes, it's just nerves. You'll be fine." Her sister chimed in.

They all walked out towards the huge wooden door. Two guardsmen were ready to open the doors. Her mother and sister went in first to do down the aisle, and as the music continued, her father leaned in, "Okay, Kate, this is our cue. Remember, if he does anything to upset you, just come to me. I'll scare him off with my shotgun."

"Um...thanks, dad." She held her breath as her father and she approached the doors and saw the crowd stand to welcome her. But her gaze wondered through the faces of the invitees before searching for the one person she needed. Once they began walking, she saw Phil waiting for her at the end of the aisle.

And when their eyes met, all doubts and nerves suddenly disappeared.

The End.

sjalv91
sjalv91
18 Followers