My Best Friend's Wife

Story Info
An ugly breakup leads to new awakening between lost friends.
2.4k words
4.44
18.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NC_Coastal
NC_Coastal
526 Followers

My best friend wasn't the smartest guy in the world.

I'd known him all our lives, and we knew each other's secrets. He had more than I did, and a big part of our lives growing up was him getting in trouble and me getting him out of it, mostly with girls and later with women.

So it was no surprise a few years ago when there was a knock at my door and he was standing there with a goofy look on his face and holding a suitcase.

"She kicked you out, didn't she?"

I didn't even wait for an answer. I just opened the door wider and stepped aside. That was the beginning of our last act as best friends.

He'd been living in the next town over with his wife Kelly. They had no kids and had been married for 10 years or so. I don't think they were ever happy. At least she wasn't. Like I said, Kyle wasn't the smartest person in the world.

"She caught me cheating again," he said, slumping into a chair as I handed him a drink.

The story was typical. Younger woman, on the road. He'd come home from a business trip with a guilty look on his face. She knew it as soon as she saw him and after he got drunk and went to bed, she checked his clothes and his phone and his credit card receipts and put it all together.

His closet was empty when he woke up on the couch. His clothes were in the front yard, and he had a text from the young girl from out of town.

"i think your fucking wife texted me last night."

Sure enough, he scrolled up and found a message that he'd never seen before.

"Hey baby," it read. "Loved the weekend. Hope to see you again soon."

"Muah. Loved you taking advantage of me."

"Bitch."

And that was it.

Kelly was gone and Kyle was on my couch, drunk and stupid and headed downhill.

Again.

He was gone in the morning, probably checked into a hotel and late for work and making excuses as his life spun out of control. I couldn't help him this time, and I knew it. But he didn't. The last thing he said to me was a plea to go see Kelly and try and talk her into giving him one more chance.

I'd had that conversation before, and she wasn't going to listen this time. I didn't tell him that. I told him I'd go see her.

Kelly was a better friend to me than Kyle, to tell the truth. We'd all known each other in college. She was my ex-wife's best friend in those days, and Kelly was always there for us when times got hard.

When my marriage ended because my ex cheated on me one time too many, Kelly broke her friendship with her and came to my aid. Over the years, we became close. Not in a sexual way but certainly in a way that was somehow deeper than friendship. We were wounded survivors, and I think deep down we always knew we would end up together one day.

But not once had we ever mentioned that to each other. It was just a quiet bond between us that whenever we were both free or whenever one of us needed the other, we would be together.

Which is sort of how I ended up on her front porch that Friday night, just as the sun was going down. She answered the bell, fell into my arms and immediately began to cry.

Not a sad cry but an angry cry. I knew then there was no going back. Kelly was done with Kyle. For good this time.

She did most of the talking. I mostly nodded and sipped a drink. She gulped down one glass of wine after another. By midnight, she'd polished off a couple bottles and was about passed out on the couch, her head in my lap as she mumbled and sighed and absent-mindedly played with my hard cock.

She didn't even know she was doing it. Not that I stopped her.

When she finally fell asleep, her hand was grasping the outline of my throbbing cock. She snored quietly as I moved her hand along the outline of my shaft and moaned softly. She seemed to sense it, rolling over onto her back and sliding her hand to her crotch, where she rubbed herself, still asleep but in a half-dream, licking her lips and masturbating through her shorts.

I rubbed her tits through her tank top as she made sexual noises and wet herself. She was soaked when I managed to pick her up and carry her down the hall to her bedroom. I stripped her bottoms off and pulled the covers over her. Then I kissed her on the mouth and let myself out.

I called her early the next morning.

"What happened last night?" she asked sheepishly. "Did we..."

"No," I said, interrupting her. "No, we didn't."

I think she was disappointed but I couldn't know for sure. I told her I was going to be in town and asked if she needed anything.

"Wine," she said. "Somebody drank all my wine last night."

-----------------

Kyle called me later in the day. He was out of town again, on a business call that I suspected was a trip to see his young girlfriend. He'd kept his job somehow and wanted to know if I thought he should call Kelly.

"No," I said. "If you want my opinion, I think you need to leave her alone for a few days and see if she calms down. I talked to her briefly, but I don't think this is going to be easy this time."

He agreed. I think he knew it was over. But he had no intention of doing the right thing. He'd never even apologized and had no idea how anyone other than himself felt about anything.

After we hung up, I had a strange feeling that we would never again be friends. And all these years later, we aren't.

Kelly called while I was talking to Kyle, so I called her back to check on her. She was going to the grocery store and wanted to know if I wanted steak or burgers.

"I'm cooking out tonight, and you're invited," she said.

I told her I'd be there in a couple hours with the steak and her wine.

"I'll cook," I said. "No offense but I don't ever remember you standing over a grill."

"I haven't," she said. "But I need to learn. I'm single now."

We both laughed and hung up. If I felt anything bordering on guilt, it wasn't enough to keep me from seeing her again. I went to the store and showed up at her house at 6.

Kelly came to the door in a white sundress. She didn't have a stitch of underwear on. I could see right through the dress the way the sun hit it.

I'd seen her body before. In the old days, we would skinny dip at the lake and in hot tub parties. She and my ex were known to end up in bed together on some nights, and more than once I fell asleep with both of them in my bed, naked.

She snapped me from my thoughts with a kiss on the cheek, taking a bottle of wine from my hands and walking into the kitchen on her tip toes. I followed her in, watching her ass sway back and forth. She placed the bottle on the counter and turned to toward me, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me hard on the mouth, our tongues wet and probing, my hands sliding down her back and pulling up her sundress, cupping her bare ass as she moaned and kissed me harder.

Her legs wrapped around me as I lifted her to the counter, kissing her all over her face and neck as she held her arms high in the air, giving herself to me, leaning back on the counter and opening her legs.

I dove my head between them and began to lick her waxed pussy, lapping up her wet juices, sliding my tongue and fingers into her as she whispered "yesssss" and writhed on the counter.

"Take me," she said, growling more than begging. "Take me Charlie."

We made love in the kitchen, fucking her for the first time from behind, her knees and hands on the kitchen floor with me pounding her doggie style and her screaming in orgasms loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

Which they did.

As we collapsed onto the wet floor, her phone buzzed. It was the next-door neighbor.

"Hey Marge," she said, almost out of breath. "No, no. Everything's fine. I thought I saw a snake on the deck, but it was only a shadow. I sort of freaked."

Kelly stroked my cock as she lied to Marge.

"No, that's not Kyle's car. My brother's in town."

She leaned down and began to suck her cum off my cock as Marge chattered on.

"Mmmm-hmmmm. Yeah, he's here for the weekend."

She looked up at me with my cock in her mouth and wiggled her nose.

"I'll talk to you later. Thanks for checking on me."

My cock was getting hard again as she clicked the phone off and slid it across the floor.

"Charlie," she said, caressing my balls and circling the tip of my cock with her tongue. "Why have we never done this before?"

I laughed and stroked her long blonde hair.

"Because we both knew it would happen," I said, breathing hard and grabbing a handful of hair. "And we both knew it would be awesome."

She didn't say a word. She took my entire shaft into her mouth as I shoved her head down. She gagged on my seven inches and looked me in the eye as I pulled her off my cock long enough to let her breathe.

"Make me your whore," she said.

I jammed her head back down, and my cock went all the way down her throat.

"I'm going to fuck you all night," I whispered. "And all weekend too."

-------------

We cooked and danced the night away, drinking all her wine again and breaking out Kyle's best whisky, an old bottle that looked to be 20 years old or more.

We toasted ourselves and drank until we couldn't stand up, kissing and fondling and stumbling around the house, falling onto the floor in each other's arms, scrambling to the couch and then the hallway and then the steps, where she opened her legs and let me suck her cunt for as long as I wanted.

Eventually, we ended up in the bedroom, where she fell onto the bed and passed out with her bare ass sticking up in the air. The last thing I remember was tongue fucking her while she moaned in her dreams.

When I woke up the next morning, she was sucking my cock, which was hard as a rock.

"I'm sorry," she said when she realized I was awake. "I couldn't help myself. I've never seen a cock this hard."

"Morning wood," I said. "It's a physical phenomenon."

"It's a fucking dream come true," she said. "Fuck me, Charlie."

And so our second day began as our first night ended. Me fucking my best friend's wife, this time on his bed instead of his kitchen floor, and neither of us wanting to have anything to do with him again.

His name would come up only once all weekend.

We made coffee, and we made love. We made brunch, and we made love again. And we swam in her pool and kissed underwater and dried each other off and made love on the deck.

And when the sun began to go down, we drank Kyle's expensive whisky and fucked like dogs. Kelly was a gorgeous, sexy woman during the day, the girl I remember from college, the sweet and sensual woman who was my ex's best friend and my best friend's wife.

When the sun went down, she was my whore, an animal unleashed, a slut untethered. She was insatiable.

As we clinked glasses for yet another sip of Kyle's best liquor, her eyes got wide.

"Hang on," she said excitedly. "I almost forgot!"

I heard her bare feet go down the hallway and into the bathroom. I heard a drawer open and close. She came back into the kitchen beaming and holding a little blue pill.

"Here," she said, handing me a tablet of Viagra. "I keep these so dumbass can get a hard on. He has no idea."

I looked at it, rolling it around in my fingers a few times before looking back up at her. She was glowing.

"I know you don't need it," she said. "But you might tonight."

They say you can't fuck non-stop for five hours. They say the heart can't take it, the woman's tender insides can't take it, the very act of fucking taking so much energy from a human body that you just can't do it.

I'm here to tell you that it's indeed possible.

I fucked Kelly Ann Harris for five hours. I fucked her pussy until it was blood-red raw. Then I fucked her ass until it was gaping wide enough that I could put my fist in it, which I did.

I fucked her until my cock turned purple, engorged to the size of a tree branch, my balls full and sagging and aching to be emptied.

I came twice that night, once in her asshole, filling it up so that it looked like a milkshake spilling over, white streams of cum dripping out of her orifice and all over her bed.

And a second time later in the night when I told her I was about to cum and she pulled it out of her worn pussy and directed it straight up in the air. I came so hard the rope of cum looked like it was coming from a garden hose, rising three or four feet into the air then splattering back down on both of us, in her hair and her face and her tits and onto my chest and legs.

She licked me clean and I licked her.

We were animals, lost in the night. Lovers lost in a moment that had eluded us for years.

Lost in the realization that life as we knew it was over. Or rather starting over.

I fell asleep smelling like cum and sweat. She fell asleep on top of me, still grinding her pussy onto my half-hard cock.

We would fuck again in the morning.

She had a full bottle of blue pills.

NC_Coastal
NC_Coastal
526 Followers